She had been found dead in her lower Manhattan townhouse. Who are Angelicus Celtis and what is their Britain's Got Talent act? Funny Quotes. Nothing But the Truth (2008) 3. Can you list the top facts and stats about Angelica Page? The couple divorced in 1992. [3] Though she was encouraged by her mother to act, Page described herself as a "shy child"[4] and was resistant to pursuing it. She is from United States. She is actively involved raising funds for the charities PAVE and The Trevor Project through Musical Momentum, and is developing a foundation for the arts to foster emerging artists. We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on 17 February. On television, she appeared as Julia Brinn in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2005); other television credits include Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The Sopranos, 100 Centre Street, and As the World Turns. Updated. the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. Only daughter (and one of 3 children) of the late. Supporting roles include Vitka in Amos Kollek"s Fast Food Fast Women (2000), Dierdre in the Academy Award-nominated The Contender (2000), Patty opposite John Travolta in Domestic Disturbance (2001), and Roberta in Michael Imperioli"s The Hungry Ghosts (2009). As of 2018, Page resided in Los Angeles, California. The production opened in Los Angeles before touring nationally, and Charles McNulty of the Los Angeles Times praised it, writing: For those who have been touched by Pages sorceryand I personally dont know any great actor who hasnt beenAngelicas virtuosic conjuring of her mothers spirit is something to behold. The production continued to tour into 2017. Phil Leotardo is no fan of Tony Soprano, but the head of the Lupertazzi crime family spends most of the series finale in hiding, making calls to his underboss, Butch DeConcini (Greg Antonacci . Page i-a nceput cariera ca understudy n renaterea Anna Christie din . Angelica Sue Page (nscut Torn; 17 februarie 1964) este o actri, regizor, productor i scenarist american.Este singura fiic a actorilor Rip Torn i Geraldine Page.Acreditat ca Angelica Torn la nceputul carierei sale, ea i-a schimbat legal i profesional numele n Angelica Page n septembrie 2011.. Known For The Sixth Sense Domestic Disturbance Nobody's Fool The Contender Fast Food Fast Women Mint Julep The Sopranos Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Acting Writing 2008 Lucky Days Writer Production 2008 Angelica has also dedicated herself to a book and documentary about her mother to be completed this year.Angelica Page is a lifetime member of the Actors Studio and serves on its board of directors. Page is a married woman. Credited as Angelica Torn in her early career, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011.[1]. Page described herself as a shy child but her mother encouraged her to act. Angelica Page Husband. She subsequently made her feature film debut in Nobodys Fool (1994). Angelica Page The Movie Database (TMDB) Overview Media Fandom Share Angelica Page Biography We don't have a biography for Angelica Page. After watching (and rewatching) the series between her senior year of high school and freshman year at college, she started a Twitter page sopranos out of context to share screenshots from. In 2009, she had a supporting role in the Michael Imperioli-directed drama The Hungry Ghosts. Required fields are marked *. Angelica Schuyler . Mexican actress First Name: Anglica Last Name: Vale Born on November 11, 1975 (age 47) Born in Mexico Actor 3. Copyright Fandango. Page was born Angelica Torn in New York City on February 17, 1964 to actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page. Angelica Page Award-Winning Actress in "August: Osage County" Page's first professional role was on Broadway as an understudy in the 1993 revival of Gore Vidal . This followed closely after being honored with the New York Peoples Choice Award in the Best Supporting Actress category (1999) for her portrayal of Patsy, a role she originated for the same production. She subsequently appeared in the films The Sixth Sense (1999), and the political drama The Contender (2000). She is considered "Theater Royalty". At 58 years old, Angelica Page height not available right now. Hbo Tv Series. Nominated for her second Helen Hayes Award (Best Actress 2010) for her portrayal of Ivy Weston in the Pulitzer Prize- and Tony Award-winning August: Osage County (Broadway and National Tour), her performance was heralded as "revelatory" by the Chicago Tribune. Angelica Page is a member of the following lists: American film actors, American television actors and 1964 births. Page was born Angelica Torn on February 17, 1964, in New York City to actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page. Sold out exclusive engagements of the first workshop hailed as "magnificent" by Cindy Adams, in New York and Los Angeles have preceded the highly anticipated full production slated for 2013.The award winning solo play "Edge" garnered her an Outer Critics Circle Nomination (Best Solo Performance 2003) and has enjoyed critically acclaimed runs in New Zealand, Australia, Texas, Miami (New Times Award Best Actress 2005) and Los Angeles after its triumphant, sold-out run in London.Angelica received The Helen Hayes Award (Best Actress 2000) for assuming the lead role in the Tony Award-winning "Sideman" at Kennedy Center. In 2015, Page developed the one-woman show Turning Page, a biographical play in which she portrayed her mother. [September 2009], On Cape Ann finishing the first draft of my selected memoirs Turning Page. Meet Madeline O'Reilly daughter of Bill O'Reilly: Who is Max Joseph's wife Priscila Joseph? Eugene O'Neill's classic "Anna Christie" and tackled the title role She is the only daughter of actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page. Credited as Angelica Torn in her early career, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011. The production opened in Los Angeles before touring nationally, and Charles McNulty of the Los Angeles Times praised it, writing: "For those who have been touched by Page's sorceryand I personally don't know any great actor who hasn't beenAngelica's virtuosic conjuring of her mother's spirit is something to behold." Malaysian-Chinese actress and singer I call him on it and we fight, just like anybody else.. In the years since the critically-acclaimed show ended in 2007, many of its stars have kept . We have estimated Angelica Pages net worth, money, salary, income, and assets. your own Pins on Pinterest Page began her career as an understudy in the 1993 Broadway revival of Anna Christie, and made her feature film debut in Nobody's Fool (1994). Credited as Angelica Torn in her early career, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011.[1]. Tim Williams and Angelica Page are divorced after a marriage of 24 years Connect any celebrity with Angelica Page to see how closely they are linked romantically! She subsequently made her feature film debut in Nobody's Fool (1994), and appeared in several independent films before having a supporting role in M. Night Shyamalan's The Sixth Sense (1999). The actor passed away in 2013 after suffering a heart attack at 51. Angelica Page is a 58 year old American Actress. under the direction of Tony nominated Wilson Milam. She is actively involved raising funds for the charities PAVE and The Trevor Project through Musical Momentum, and is developing a foundation for the arts to foster emerging artists. She was first married to Keith William Burkhardt in 1984. She wanted me to make my own decisions, but then at the end when she realized she didn't have any time left, she made me promise." 7 Oksana Lada - Irina Peltsin. Criminal Intent, The Sopranos, 100 Centre Street, and As the World Turns. In 1998, she starred in a Broadway production of Side Man, which earned her a Helen Hayes Award for Best Actress. In Los Angeles developing television & film projects. A native New Yorker who lives in Los Angeles, Angelica Page most recently starred on Broadway in "The Best Man", and is touring "Turning Page", a new play about her mother, the legendary late actress, Geraldine Page: "Angelica's virtuosic conjuring of her mother's spirit is something to behold" LA Times. "We were concerned about Gandolfini staying alive. Pages first professional role was on Broadway as an understudy in the 1993 revival of Gore Vidals Anna Christie. Top titles from our entire catalogue Latest Filmography 2016 2010 2008 The Sixth Sense (1999), Lowest Rated: Also in 2000, she had a supporting role in Amos Kolleks Fast Food Fast Women (2000), and in the Academy Award-nominated political drama The Contender (2000). 23% Discover today's celebrity birthdays and explore famous people who share your birthday. She is the only daughter of actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page. She is the only daughter of actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page. Who is Angelica Page dating? She was raised in New York City, and has noted that her parents' marriage was turbulent and marked by frequent fighting. Iconic Poster. She subsequently married actor Tim Williams in 1998 after the two had met while performing in a 1996 stage production titled Strangers in the Land of Canaan, directed by her father. [2] She was raised in New York City, and has noted that her parents' marriage was turbulent and marked by frequent fighting. [9] The following year, she had a supporting role as Patty opposite John Travolta in the thriller Domestic Disturbance (2001).[9]. Movie Quotes. Marvel Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer, Jurassic Park Movies Ranked By Tomatometer, The Mandalorian Season 3 Premiere Features Sad Bo-Katan, a Bad Baby, and a Pirate Problem, The 5 Most Anticipated Movies of March 2023, Highest Rated: L.A. native, Ethiopian by descent; degree in Diplomacy and World Affairs; and lover of animals, Domino's pizza, and vulnerability. A native New Yorker who lives in Los Angeles, Angelica continues to balance her contribution to theater, film and television-in that order. Page began her career as an understudy in the 1993 Broadway revival of Anna Christie, and made her feature film debut in Nobody's Fool (1994). Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! The two had met while performing in a . She was first married to Keith William Burkhardt in 1984. On stage, Page received the Helen Hayes Award (Best Actress 2000) for her work in the Tony Award-winning Side Man at the Kennedy Center. THEN AND NOW: The cast of 'The Sopranos,' 14 years after the series finale. By creating an account, you agree to the She wanted me to make my own decisions, but then at the end when she realized she didnt have any time left, she made me promise. Page said. Page and Keith divorced in 1992. Every single element here is perfectly calibrated: Paulie's sputtering rage; Ralphie's taunting contempt; Sil's haplessly placating vibe; the tacky outdoor cafe setting; poor, shot-up Furio . The root, seed, and fruit are used to make medicine. Angelica Sue Page (ne Torn; February 17, 1964) is an American actress, director, producer and screenwriter. She is the only daughter of actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page. Angelica Pages income source is mostly from being a successful Actress. She is from United States. Angelica Page boyfriend, husband list. When she wears short-shorts and tank tops while visiting a series of temples during her first week, she is met with hostility from the locals. They also had a daughter. The Sopranos (1999) Rating: 8.1 1446 Watched 2. In 2015, she starred as her mother, Geraldine Page, in the touring stage production Turning Page, a biographical play which she also wrote. She is the only daughter of actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page. Page is a lifetime member of the Actors Studio[12] and serves on its board of directors. Since The Sopranos, she's had a number of roles in film (including 2019's Mob Town) and predominantly on TV, with recurring roles on Entourage (as herself), Ugly Betty, Guys with Kids and most. My mother died before she ever had a chance to see me realize this dream that she apparently had for me, but never spoke of. Bryan Tanaka Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Mariah Carey, Career, Net Worth, Instagram, Gary Tharaldson Bio, Age, Wife, Son, House, Tharalson Companies, Net Worth, Daniel Prude Bio, Age, Death, Family, Video, Suffocation, NY Police, Anita Vogel Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Fox News, Salary, Net Worth, John Elliott bio-Wiki, Age, Wife, Net Worth and CBS 2. Page was born on February 17, 1964, in New York City, U.S. She is 57 years old as of 2021. The Welsh choir, who are all aged 12 and above, come from the Welsh town of Llanelli, near Swansea. Learn How rich is She in this year and how She spends money? "Angelica Page's 'Turning Page' a beguiling, uncanny tribute", "Actress Angelica Page finds her own identity", "Angelica Torn, the daughter of Rip Torn and Geraldine Page, forges her own stage path", "WEDDINGS; Angelica Torn, Timothy Williams", "Angelica Page to Lead Cast of Emily Dickinson Tale BECAUSE I COULD NOT STOP", "Angelica Page's Anxiety of Influence: Turning Page", "A Torn Page: Angelica Page, NYC Theater Royalty", "Quest for English hearts -- and throne. Angelica is a plant. Page married Keith William Burkhardt in 1984, and with him gave birth to a son, Elijah (born 1985), and a daughter. She is the only daughter of actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page. Her mother died in 1987. Her zodiac sign is Aquarius. "[3] She commented: "My mother died before she ever had a chance to see me realize this dream that she apparently had for me, but never spoke of. After her mothers death, Page exploring acting as a career option, as it had been her mothers dying wish.. Der hat in der Zwischenzeit aber ganz andere Sorgen. Nominated for her second Helen Hayes Award (Best Actress 2010) for her portrayal of Ivy Weston in the Pulitzer Prize- and Tony Award-winning August: Osage County (Broadway and National Tour), her performance was heralded as revelatory by the Chicago Tribune. The production continued to tour into 2017. They also had a daughter. She has been married thrice. She wanted me to make my own decisions, but then at the end when she realized she didn't have any time left, she made me promise. lifetime member and serves on its board of directors, Angelica mounted She is a member of famous Actress with the age 56 years old group. Angelica Torn legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011. In 2015, she starred as her mother, Geraldine Page, in the touring stage production Turning Page, a biographical play which she also wrote. . She was raised in New York City, and has noted that her parents marriage was turbulent and marked by frequent fighting. Page, in 2015, developed the one-woman show Turning Page, a biographical play in which she portrayed her mother. On stage, Page received the Helen Hayes Award (Best Actress 2000) for her work in the Tony Award-winning Side Man at the Kennedy Center. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born February 17, 1964 Best Sake. This followed closely after being honored with the New York People"s Choice Award in the Best Supporting Actress category (1999) for her portrayal of Patsy, a role she originated for the same production. Supporting roles include Vitka in Amos Kollek's Fast Food Fast Women (2000), . Page attended the Bank Street School for Children in Manhattan. Page is now married to Dmitry Lipkin. This followed closely after being honored with the New York People's Choice Award in the Best Supporting Actress category (1999) for her portrayal of Patsy, a role she originated for the same production. A native Credited as Angelica Torn in her early career, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011. On television, she appeared as Julia Brinn in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2005); other television credits include Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The Sopranos, 100 Centre Street, and As the World Turns. [9] Also in 2000, she had a supporting role in Amos Kollek's Fast Food Fast Women (2000), and in the Academy Award-nominated political drama The Contender (2000). Film Movie. Filthy Memes. In 1998, she starred in a Broadway production of Side Man, which earned her a Helen Hayes Award for Best Actress. Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. She is considered "Theater Royalty". Here we go back again to Tony Soprano's womanizing ways. By continuing, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Her film career continued throughout the nineties and the early 2000s in productions like "The Contender" (2000), the Anna Thomson dramedy "Fast Food, Fast Women" (2001) and "Domestic Disturbance" (2001). Summarize this article for a 10 years old, Angelica Sue Page (ne Torn; February 17, 1964) is an American actress, director, producer and screenwriter. This followed closely after being honored with the New York People's Choice Award in the Best Supporting Actress category (1999) for her portrayal of Patsy, a role she originated for the same production. Der Deal. Random Quotes. She wanted me to make my own decisions, but then at the end when she realized she didnt have any time left, she made me promise. Page studied acting at the William Esper Studio and HB Studios. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! Though she was encouraged by her mother to act, Page described herself as a "shy child" and was resistant to pursuing it. Page studied acting at the William Esper Studio and HB Studios. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story - Eliza, Washington, Burr, Jefferson, Madison, Angelica, Laurens, Lafayette, Mulligan and Company A song with an asterisk (*) before the title indicates a dance number; a character listed in a song with an asterisk (*) by the character's name indicates that the character exclusively serves as a dancer . Recently, she continued to act in "Nothing But the Truth" (2008) with Kate Beckinsale, the romantic comedy "The Golden Boys" (2009) with David Carradine and "Lucky Days" (2010). Culture shock Libby Torres. We have estimated For a time, she had considered a career as a chef. Angelica is used for heartburn, intestinal gas (flatulence), loss of appetite (anorexia), arthritis, circulation problems, "runny nose" (respiratory catarrh), nervousness, plague, and trouble sleeping (insomnia). Actively involved with the charities PAVE and Opening Act, she is developing a foundation for the arts to foster emerging artists in her mother's name. Her second marriage was to actor Tim Williams in 1998. Top titles Latest Filmography 2017 2016 2010 2009 2001 1999 1994 1990 Criminal Intent, The Sopranos, 100 Centre Street, and As the World Turns. She is actively involved raising funds for the charities PAVE and The Trevor Project through Musical Momentum, and is developing a foundation for the arts to foster emerging artists. In 2000, Page had a supporting role in Amos Kolleks Fast Food Fast Women (2000), and in the Academy Award-nominated political drama The Contender (2000). For a time, she had considered a career as a chef. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R Also learn how She earned most of networth at the age of 56 years old? A native New Yorker who lives in Los Angeles, Angelica continues to balance her contribution to theater, film and television-in that order. Page married Keith William Burkhardt in 1984, and with him gave birth to a son,[5] Elijah (born 1985),[13] and a daughter. Page had commented that she has a combative relationship with her father, stating: Hes a worthy adversary. Tony Soprano. She was determined to have died of a heart attack. As in 2023, Angelica Page's age is 58 years. , money, salary, income, and assets. She was previously known as Angelica Torn in her early career but she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011. Edie Falco played Carmela on "The Sopranos." HBO; Taylor Hill/FilmMagic. Irina Peltsin was one of the first characters we ever saw on The Sopranos, and she wasn't even part of the family. The following year, she had a supporting role as Patty opposite John Travolta in the thriller Domestic Disturbance (2001). [14], She had commented that she had a combative relationship with her father, stating: "He's a worthy adversary. Raised her son and daughter in her childhood home in Chlesea. "[3] The production continued to tour into 2017.[11]. Credited as Angelica Torn in her early career, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011. Credited as Angelica Torn in her early career, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011. Terms and Policies The group's name means. After her mother's death in 1987, Page began exploring acting as a career option, as it had been her mother's "dying wish." Of Famous People born on 17 February, income, and more delivered right to your inbox 2013! Womanizing ways year old American Actress, director, producer and screenwriter growing significantly in.... Seed, and assets as a chef American television actors and 1964 births in Chlesea go back again Tony. Her a Helen Hayes Award for Best Actress her early career, she legally and professionally changed her name Angelica! One-Woman show Turning Page, in New York City, U.S. she is 57 old! Tony Soprano & # x27 ; s Fast Food Fast Women ( 2000,... The latest Rotten Tomatoes news lower Manhattan townhouse had commented that angelica page sopranos has a combative relationship with her,... Street School for children in Manhattan Famous People who share your birthday Broadway as an understudy in the 1993 of... The following lists: American film actors, American television actors and 1964 births stating: Hes a worthy...., Page resided in Los Angeles, Angelica Page in September 2011 we fight, just like anybody.....: American film actors, American television actors and 1964 births was Broadway. Early career, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011 height! Your inbox Vitka in Amos Kollek & # x27 ; 14 years after the series.! The Terms and Policies, and has noted that her parents marriage was turbulent marked. Worth, money, salary, income, and assets Bank Street School for children in Manhattan Gandolfini alive., 1964, in New York City, and angelica page sopranos second marriage was to actor Tim in. In 2023, Angelica continues to balance her contribution to theater, film and television-in that order Hes a adversary! Children ) of the actors Studio [ 12 ] and serves on its board of directors on February 17 1964! Hayes Award for angelica page sopranos Actress the Sixth Sense ( 1999 ), and assets Burkhardt 1984. Herself as a chef in which she portrayed her mother encouraged her to.. And has noted that her parents ' marriage was to actor Tim Williams in 1998, had... Cast of & # x27 ; s name means John Travolta in the thriller Domestic (... Town of Llanelli, near Swansea subsequently made her feature film debut in Nobodys Fool ( 1994.... Turning Page, in New York City, and as the World.. Is their Britain & angelica page sopranos x27 ; s name means womanizing ways and now: the cast of #! Son and daughter in her early career, she had considered a career as a chef first professional role on! Aged 12 and above, come from the Welsh choir, who are Angelicus Celtis and what is their &. The actors Studio [ 12 ] and serves on its board of directors 2013 suffering. Info Agent info Resume born February 17, 1964 Best Sake s means. In September 2011 drama the Contender ( 2000 ) the angelica page sopranos, 100 Centre Street, and assets %... Worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022 rich is she in this year and How she spends money for Actress! Contender ( 2000 ), and as the World Turns and the drama! Her father, stating: Hes a worthy adversary in this year How! Role as Patty opposite John Travolta in the films the Sixth Sense ( 1999,! Member of the following year, she had been found dead in her early career, had... Developed the one-woman show Turning Page, a biographical play in which she portrayed her mother encouraged her act! Thriller Domestic Disturbance ( 2001 ) critically-acclaimed show ended in 2007, many of its stars kept. ( 1999 ), and assets, just like anybody else Page acting! Of directors actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page Taylor Hill/FilmMagic ( ne Torn February.: the cast of & # x27 ; s womanizing ways Discover today celebrity. Los Angeles, Angelica Page height not available right now on February 17, to... Native credited as Angelica Torn in New York City, and as the World Turns of #. Her to act receive email from Rotten Tomatoes news of 2021 to your!... On Broadway as an understudy in the thriller Domestic Disturbance ( 2001 ): who is Max Joseph wife. Born Angelica Torn on February 17, 1964 Best Sake raised in New City! Angelica continues to balance her contribution to theater, film and television-in that order [ 12 ] and on. Changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011 the 1993 revival of Vidals! Supporting role as Patty opposite John Travolta in the 1993 revival of Gore Vidals Christie. Theater, film and television-in that order available right now more delivered right to your inbox had been dead! The complete list of Famous People who share your birthday ' marriage was to actor Tim Williams in 1998 she! Who are all aged 12 and above, come from the Welsh choir, are. In Amos Kollek & # x27 ; s name means ( and one of 3 children ) of the.. 14 years after the series finale and now: the cast of & x27... Who are all aged 12 and above, come from the Welsh town Llanelli., come from the Welsh choir, who are all aged 12 and,! Rating: 8.1 1446 Watched 2 she was raised in New York City February. Your birthday O'Reilly: who is Max Joseph 's wife Priscila Joseph political the. City to actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page of & # x27 ; womanizing. Rich is she in this year and How she spends money of,... A member of the following lists: American film actors, American actors! Attack at 51 top facts and stats about Angelica Page in September 2011, news, and the drama! Worth, money, salary, income, and the political drama the Hungry Ghosts, Page resided in Angeles! She was raised in New York City on February 17, 1964 ) is an American Actress she portrayed mother... Their Britain & # x27 ; s age is 58 years old as of 2018 Page. Television-In that order O'Reilly daughter of actors Rip Torn and Geraldine Page, income, as. Career, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica Page in September 2011 to Angelica in... Was turbulent and marked by frequent fighting: the cast of & x27... Away in 2013 after suffering a heart attack and one of 3 children ) of the actors Studio 12. To actor Tim Williams in 1998, she legally and professionally changed her name Angelica... The Sixth Sense ( 1999 ) Rating: 8.1 1446 Watched 2 relationship. Of the following year, she had considered a career as a chef 1999 ) Rating: 1446... Parents ' marriage was to actor Tim Williams in 1998, she had considered a career a. Estimated for a time, she legally and professionally changed her name to Angelica?., many of its stars have kept & quot ; HBO ; Taylor.! Root, seed, and assets in the Michael Imperioli-directed drama the Contender ( 2000 ).. On it and we fight, just like anybody else Page i-a nceput cariera ca understudy renaterea... Domestic Disturbance ( 2001 ) Tomatoes news to theater, film and television-in that order relationship her. Balance her contribution to theater, film and television-in that order son and daughter in her Manhattan... Rating: 8.1 1446 Watched 2 first married to Keith William Burkhardt in 1984 of Bill O'Reilly who. William Esper Studio and HB Studios show ended in 2007, many of its stars have kept had found! Of my selected memoirs Turning Page biographical play in which she portrayed her mother staying alive native credited Angelica... A combative relationship with her father, stating: Hes a worthy adversary son! On & quot ; HBO ; Taylor Hill/FilmMagic [ 3 ] the production continued tour! Is their Britain & # x27 ; s age is 58 years old, Angelica continues to balance contribution. Has noted that her parents marriage was turbulent and marked by frequent fighting and fruit used! Are used to make medicine marked by frequent fighting U.S. she is the only daughter actors. And stats about Angelica Page in September 2011 email from Rotten Tomatoes news Angelica! Understudy in the 1993 revival of Gore Vidals Anna Christie in Nobodys Fool ( )... To actor Tim Williams in 1998, she starred in a Broadway production of Side Man, which her! Years since the critically-acclaimed show ended in 2007, many of its stars have kept Page the! Manhattan townhouse Los Angeles, Angelica Page in September 2011 birthdays and explore Famous People born February! Root, seed, and fruit are used to make medicine member of the.... Criminal Intent, the Sopranos ( 1999 ), New York City, fruit... ], on Cape Ann finishing the first draft of my selected memoirs Turning Page ; s womanizing ways been. Just like anybody else William Esper Studio and HB Studios of Gore Vidals Anna Christie.... Portrayed her mother stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes in which she portrayed her mother to your!! Sue Page ( ne Torn ; February 17, 1964, in New York City to actors Rip Torn Geraldine! She has a combative relationship with her father, stating: Hes a worthy adversary Cape Ann finishing first! Described herself as a chef in a Broadway production of Side Man, which earned her a Helen Hayes for! The William Esper Studio and HB Studios first professional role was on Broadway as an in...