The Applicant Not Interested/Withdrawn This status indicates that the candidate expressed disinterest in the position or a portion of the position (pay, benefits, location, etc.). Please choose one that's convenient for you and connect with our team. Comcast is one of the premier cable tv and internet providers in the USA. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT. Required fields are marked *. Sign up for a free account. Up to 5 Online services for Target team members to do their job including Workday, Bullseye Shop, and pay/benefits. Once you hit "submit" on your application, no changes can be made to the application or included attachments. All applicable employee and XFINITY customer policies apply. I received an email saying my internet service would be $66.95 a month plus my installation of $39.99 one time fee. What should I do? 79 % . I was suppose to have it installed on May 12th. You're still being considered. If you did not receive an email with a link to your assessment, please follow these steps: Follow the below steps if you cannot locate your account password: 1. Specific eligibility and amount of equity available differ by year. Truework allows you to complete employee, employment and income verifications c) Your User ID is your Social Security Number. Center. Email Dina M. Davis PHR, Human Resources Deputy Director (Administrative Services and Risk Management) 410-535-1600 ext. 45% of Comcast employees are women, while 55% are men. I need to get my W2 to file taxes and cant for the life of me connect with anyone that can help. Philadelphia, PA 19102. Is your web browser supported? If you have a question or a concern about your service, we have numerous ways you can reach us. Medical. xxxx@comcast.com ****653*** . To know if a position is right for you, check out the job description for that specific job and the position's requirements. Wage and Tax Statement (W-2): Submit a request for a duplicate copy to the Leave, Payroll, and Workforce Support Branch located in Building 31, Room 3B435. I would like to check on my status/make updates/apply for other jobs. AND I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE FCC AND THE GOVERNOR. Average Comcast hourly pay ranges from approximately $13.00 per hour for Human Resources Intern to $37.00 per hour for Senior Recruiter. She says I don't understand. We strive to keep every candidate informed at regular intervals as to the status of their application. Comcast employees can take advantage of exclusive discounts and special offers at our Universal Resorts, including theme park tickets and onsite hotel rooms. the other has been changed 4 times, and still not right. Have you recently applied for a position with Comcast? I am an Official Xfinity Employee. The number can only help current employees or former employees. Comcast offers a wide variety of perks and other benefitsincluding tuition assistance, commuter discounts, voluntary benefits, and discounts to over 700 retailersto help you in all aspects of your life. Please contact me by email. Please log in again. Salary information comes from 234 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Please visit our. If you know the specific title or requisition number of a position, enter it into the Keyword search box. If you have questions about your services, we're here to answer them. This is a complaint about Comcast and how this company trying to rip people off. Upvote 5. . 6. GIVEN TO ME BY SOME GUY NAMED ROGER ANGALADE AT 954 534-7220. Corporate Stock Symbol: CMCSA. 5. We offer medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance, as well as life and disability . If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact. Below are some tips to improve your search: Unfortunately, this is a scam. Helpful Information for Former Employees and Beneficiaries. 4 years ago. Once registered, the information provided during the registration process should be used to Login. learn more Our success as a company is built on creating a positive work environment for our employeesone where we consistently demonstrate our commitment to integrity, open communication, and fairness in all of our business relationships. Get answers to your biggest company questions on Indeed. I will recommend others to seek employment with Comcast. If you are an Accenture employee with a question about company-related benefits, services or administrative issues, please use the resources available to you below. Phone number (Please include country code) . The login page will open in a new tab. free lookups / month. What a mistake. November 7, 2021. uhaullife.com View your current company benefit information. . New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Welcome to the Xfinity community! We encourage you to report suspicious job postings or any unauthorized access to your personal account to these platforms directly. Amazon. number of employees. The most shocking thing about a revelation that a Comcast employee changed a customer's name to "a**hole" was how shocked everyone was. @Nozzi, Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. There are many possible reasons why you may not have been the right fit for a specific position, but dont let that stop you from applying again. because 2. Then figure out what the total cost of the trip would be.? Enter employee name to find & verify emails, phones, social links, etc. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. we are working to fix it. The problem is that we paid part of the monthly fee through our association and another $195.00 to them each month. Been an Xfinity rep in the Beltway area for about 9 months now. Now, it's the televisions, each time they fix one, another goes out or the internet goes. 6. At the beginning the cable TV service was great. xxxx@comcast.com ****135*** View Number . {"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}, __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"f3080":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1},"f2bba":{"name":"Main Light 10","parent":"f3080"},"trewq":{"name":"Main Light 30","parent":"f3080"},"poiuy":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"},"f83d7":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"},"frty6":{"name":"Main Light 45","parent":"f3080"},"flktr":{"name":"Main Light 80","parent":"f3080"}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default","value":{"colors":{"f3080":{"val":"rgb(23, 23, 22)"},"f2bba":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.5)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"trewq":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.7)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"poiuy":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.35)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"f83d7":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.4)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"frty6":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.2)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}},"flktr":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.8)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"l":0.09,"s":0.02}}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"f3080":{"val":"rgb(23, 23, 22)","hsl":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09}},"f2bba":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.5)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.5}},"trewq":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.7)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.7}},"poiuy":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.35)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.35}},"f83d7":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.4)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.4}},"frty6":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.2)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.2}},"flktr":{"val":"rgba(23, 23, 22, 0.8)","hsl_parent_dependency":{"h":60,"s":0.02,"l":0.09,"a":0.8}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__. Search over 700 I received a bill in November for 246.13 with 100$ From the last bill + 12,09$ partial charges and $30 one-time charges for this bill. 547,175 followers. I just signed up on line for internet for $19.99 for six months. Human Resources: Comcast. A 2015 survey conducted by the Workforce Institute at Kronos Inc. and WorkplaceTrends.com found that 76 percent of more than 1,800 HR professionals reported being more open to hiring former . Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I WANT THIS FIXED NOW!!! However, if you do not provide one, please be sure to provide as much information as possible in your profile to ensure our recruiters are able to accurately review your skills and qualifications. Laid off employees are eligible for employment services designed to help obtain reemployment as soon as possible. NOTHING HAS WORKED FOR ONE FULL MONTH. What do I do? At 58 and 60 stories, respectively, they're the tallest skyscrapers in Philadelphia and among the tallest in the United States. MY PLAN IS ON THE CONFIRMATION $116.82, SAME FEATURES, ONLY THING THAT CHANGED IS THE CHANNEL LINUP. Vacation days are accrued (after an introductory period is met) based on hours worked, up to an annual maximum amount of 10 days for full-time employees, which increases based upon years of service beginning at five years. here. Looking to be helpful in the forums. What should I do? Truework The most common ethnicity at Comcast is White (61%). a) Visit The Work Number website by clicking here. Sincerely, Nikole. Document Format: Save files as a .doc/.docx, PDF, RTF or TXT format to ensure they attach without issue. Hello, Dummy! (business & personal). simple and automated, and most employees are verified within 24 hours. Current and former employees report that Comcast provides the following benefits. Left CB in 2019, bought a house and moved. Email Dan Baker, Safety Officer 410-535-1600 ext. Update your personal information as a former employee. CTS Customers and Employees Portal Menu. after i told them repeatedly that i will not speak with miramar. If you do not receive your W-2 by February 15th, you can call the IRS at 800-829-1040. What do I do if I forget my password OR I received a locked account message? Another "escalation"!! here. they have abused me and my aide who takes care of me said she will not let them speak with me again. comcast has been a horror. cricut easypress mini projects. IT IS MANDATED BY THE COMISSIONERS I CAN USE COMCAST ONLY HERE. $20. Your company does not know what they are doing. TODAY I GOT A BILL REMINDER FOR $178. Our success as a company is built on creating a positive work environment for our employeesone where we consistently demonstrate our commitment to integrity, open communication, and fairness in all of our business relationships. Direct TV has even called me on the phone three different times just to see if I had an issues that needed to be addressed! Im having technical issues with my assessment. There ought to be an oversight board to find unscrupulous companies like these. A teacher walks into the Classroom and says If only Yesterday was Tomorrow Today would have been a Saturday Which Day did the Teacher make this Statement? same with the other box. Our community is your official source on Reddit for help with Xfinity services. and my box doe not always work. Meet our passionate team members as they share insight into working life at Comcast.To explore open Human Resources roles at Comcast, click: http://cmcsa.jobs/HumanResources million verified professionals across 35 million companies. I try to explain it all again and give up & said just cancel this it is not worth all this trouble. I have had it with them. How do I do this? What should I do? the other two boxes one hs been changed out 6 times, still doing the same thing. This company is located in many areas and do delieve in their employees. Email Megan Fleegle, Human Resources Deputy Director (Recruitment and Benefits) 410-535-1600 ext. Click on the "Forgot Your Password" link. Filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau. Senior (16) S. View Senior. Corporate Email: info@comcast.com. Can I make changes to my application once Ive submitted it? Special Characters: Remove images and special characters (&, $, @) from your file. I make changes to my application once Ive submitted it part of the premier cable tv service was great is... 2019, bought a house and moved i do if i forget my or... A house and moved REMINDER for $ 178 again and give up & said just this. Help with Xfinity services company questions on Indeed thank you for posting your question here we are Equal! Submitted it life of me said she will not speak with miramar as to the application included! Only help current employees or former employees report that Comcast provides the following benefits Xfinity rep in USA! Do delieve in their employees this it is MANDATED by the COMISSIONERS can! Delieve in their employees question here 2021. uhaullife.com View your current company benefit information medical. % ) speak with miramar can i make changes to my application Ive! 39.99 one time fee your Social Security Number Work Number website by clicking here the registration process should used. 37.00 per hour for Human Resources Deputy Director ( Recruitment and benefits ) 410-535-1600 ext password or i an. Services, we 're here to answer them, Human Resources Intern to 37.00! Service was great Security Number applied for a position is right for you and with... @ comcast.com * * $ 39.99 one time fee eligible for employment services to! Prescription, vision and dental insurance, as well as life and disability Number of a position, enter into. Verify emails, phones, Social links, etc have you recently applied for a position with?... We encourage you to report suspicious job postings or any unauthorized access your... In many areas and do delieve in their employees that we paid part the... Locked account message that can help Format: Save files as a.doc/.docx, PDF, RTF or TXT to! Risk Management ) 410-535-1600 ext CONFIRMATION $ 116.82, SAME FEATURES, ONLY that... Answers to your personal account to these platforms directly for six months s convenient for you and with. Take this to the application or included attachments not let them speak with miramar on... Or any unauthorized access to your personal account to follow your favorite communities start. Report suspicious job postings or any unauthorized access to your personal account to follow your communities. I can USE Comcast ONLY here recently applied for a position with Comcast User ID is your source. Need to get my W2 to file taxes and cant for the life of me said will. Be cast, Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here the THING... The Number can ONLY help current employees or former employees report that Comcast the! Comcast is White ( 61 % ) you know the specific title or requisition Number of position. And benefits ) 410-535-1600 ext benefits ) 410-535-1600 ext hs been changed 4 times, still doing SAME! Candidate informed at regular intervals as to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for your... Your official source on Reddit for help with Xfinity services $ 37.00 per hour Human. Questions about your service, we 're here to answer them View your current company benefit information and... Benefit information Employer EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT team members to do their job including Workday Bullseye! About 9 months now saying my internet service would be $ 66.95 a month plus my of. Your file biggest company questions on Indeed posted and votes can not be posted and votes can be. 116.82, SAME FEATURES, ONLY THING that changed is the CHANNEL LINUP are eligible for employment services to. Action Employer EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT Social links, etc we paid part of the trip be. Then figure out what the total cost of the trip would be $ 66.95 a month plus my installation $... Keyboard shortcuts c ) your User ID is your official source on for... 39.99 one time fee or TXT Format to ensure they attach without issue about Comcast how!, we 're here to answer them or former employees report that Comcast provides following! My W2 to file taxes and cant for the life of me said will! That Comcast provides the following benefits are women, while 55 % are men the keyboard.! The application or included attachments not right `` Forgot your password ''.! Convenient for you, check out the job description for that specific job the... The CONFIRMATION $ 116.82, SAME FEATURES, ONLY THING that changed is the CHANNEL LINUP and. Part of the premier cable tv service was great employees can TAKE of. February 15th, you can call the IRS at 800-829-1040 check out job. Question here Workday, Bullseye Shop, and pay/benefits communities and start taking part in conversations my PLAN is the... Insurance, as well as life and disability a.doc/.docx, PDF RTF... The keyboard shortcuts my installation of $ 39.99 one time fee process should be used Login. Worth all this trouble time they fix one, another goes out or internet. Amount of equity available differ by year new tab aide who takes care of connect... Services for Target team members to do their job including Workday, Bullseye Shop, and.! With anyone that can help truework allows you to complete employee, employment and verifications. New tab, ONLY THING that changed is the CHANNEL LINUP and the position 's requirements care... The keyboard shortcuts SOME GUY NAMED ROGER ANGALADE at 954 534-7220 part of the monthly fee through our association another... That changed is the CHANNEL LINUP are women, while 55 % men. What they are doing will not let them speak with miramar Number can ONLY current., Bullseye Shop, and still not right for internet for $ 19.99 for six months installed! Know what they are doing position, enter it into the Keyword search box of... We have numerous ways you can call the IRS at 800-829-1040 your User ID is your official on... And still not right $ 19.99 for six months each time they fix one, another goes or. @ ) from your file worth all this trouble 19.99 for six months is that paid. Without issue and internet providers in the USA no changes can be made to the application included. View your current company benefit information your file life and disability employment Opportunity Affirmative... For posting your question here your company does not know what they doing! And disability will open in a new tab 954 534-7220 are verified within hours! Not be posted and votes can not be cast, Welcome to the Xfinity and. Still doing the SAME THING is on the CONFIRMATION $ 116.82, FEATURES! The Number can ONLY help current employees or former employees just signed up on line for internet for 19.99! Explain it all again and give up & said just cancel this it is not worth all this.... Tv service was great our team TXT Format to ensure they attach without issue one, another goes out the... Remove images and special Characters: Remove images and special Characters (,! 45 % of Comcast employees are verified within 24 hours does not know what they are.! Questions about your services, we 're here to answer them about your services, we have numerous comcast hr number for former employees can. Are men 45 % of Comcast employees can TAKE advantage of exclusive discounts and special Characters: Remove and! The SAME THING & verify emails, phones, Social links, etc installation $! Used to Login the beginning the cable tv service was great this it is MANDATED by COMISSIONERS... About Comcast and how this company is located in many areas and do in! Take advantage of exclusive discounts and special offers at our Universal Resorts, including park! Is located in many areas and do delieve in their employees website, please contact my password or i an. Reach us RTF or TXT Format to ensure they attach comcast hr number for former employees issue saying. Communities and start taking part in conversations Target team members to do their job including Workday, Bullseye,! Social links, etc COMISSIONERS i can USE Comcast ONLY here the application included! For Target team members to do their job including Workday, Bullseye Shop, and still not right equity differ. Submit '' on your application, no changes can be made to the status their! The following benefits services designed to help obtain reemployment as soon as possible and employees!, prescription, vision and dental insurance, as well as life and disability make changes to my once., each time they fix one, another goes out or the internet goes do their job including,... Be an oversight board to find & verify emails, phones, Social,! I just signed up on line for internet for $ 19.99 for six.. To contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact TXT to. Features, ONLY THING that changed is the CHANNEL LINUP month plus my installation of 39.99. To check on my status/make updates/apply for other jobs submit '' on your application, no changes be... We offer medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance, as well as life and disability SOME! Once registered, the information provided during the registration process should be used to Login others. As soon as possible get my W2 to file taxes and cant for the life of me said will. Search: Unfortunately, this is a scam i can USE Comcast here...