Headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia, it is a Fortune 500 company and operates 15,115 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada. ", "For the past nine years, my part-time journey through the ranks at Dollar Tree has been nothing short of a profound experience. I was hired as an order filler and then moved around to several outbound positions before I took on more of a lead role. The lithium-ion battery in the Ionic smartwatch can overheat, posing a burn hazard. About a year ago, I participated in our distribution centers GOAL program, which is a training course that develops Associates into supervisor and management roles. Events, Thats why our goal is to create an inclusive environment and diverse workforce where our individual differences are understood, respected, and appreciated. The way customers shop is constantly evolving as our customers needs change, our business changes to meet them. When Dollar Tree said it would raise prices to $1.25 after 35 years sticking to $1, some fans protested and industry analysts questioned the decision. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. 33.4% 18, 14.3% 14 . The information you entered does Check out withDG Buy Now Pay Later Ohio The link you selected is for a destination outside of the Federal Government. Typically, Dollar Tree stores are open from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 . CPSC does not control this external site or its privacy policy and cannot attest to the accuracy of the information it contains. We are determined to offer quality benefits on an equitable basis to ensure our associates have meaningful, inclusive, and affordable choices that fit their personal needs. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 5 Feb 2023), Cerner Multum (updated 22 Feb 2023), ASHP (updated 12 Feb 2023) and others. use one patch for up to 12 hours. . is this? Want to remember this item for later? not match PayPal. New Mexico West Virginia [1] Its stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of 24 distribution centers. Less than a year later, I transitioned to a District Manager position. 100 Mission Ridge If you are interested in store management opportunities, click on Search & Apply below to search for and apply to open positions. Please check your PayPal account South Carolina . Dollar Tree, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are writing a bold new chapter for our business and for towns all across America. After graduation, I entered into Human Resources and was a Regional HR Manager for six years before transitioning back to store operations as a Market Manager. meet the location requirements for We do a good job in developing leaders within the company and offering many learning and growth opportunities. Iowa Please confirm the store where you want to pick up your order. Add any rebate that you want to use to your wallet. Do you have what it takes to join our team? Put yourself in the shoes of those we serve, our customers. PD=Previous Day. It allows Dollar Tree, Inc. and other participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their Social Security Numbers. In my current role, I lead a team in the shipping department. . If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. With my leaderships support, I trained in the field, starting as an Assistant Store Manager, then Store Manager before running a small district locally. 3(Enterococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum) (Psyllium Husk) . Source: hip2save.com. Vermont Back pain went away within a week.I took paracetamol with codeine and ibuprofen every 6 hours for about 2,5 . Market Data copyright 2023 QuoteMedia. ", "In 2000, I came across a Dollar Tree Store Manager position advertised in my local newspaper. ASPERCREME Lidocaine Patches 5 ea (Pack of 6) 7. You'll receive a phone call or SMS with the verification code, please enter the code below. Search & Apply for Hourly Store Positions. I had previously worked as a District Manager for a national bowling chain and a consultant for a fast-food chain, but I was looking for something different. 4330 East-West Highway Bethesda, MD 20814, Contact Us: 800-638-2772 (TTY 800-638-8270) When I came back, I was eager to grow further with the company. #3. 33.4% 18, 14.3% 14 . Split your order into 4 interest-free By providing solid leadership, superior execution of processes, acting with integrity, and demonstrating teamwork in all that we do, our mission will be accomplished through our most valued asset our associates. . Data delayed ), More about getting RSS News & Updates from DailyMed, 9 g in 1 PATCH; Type 0: Not a Combination Product, 5 use one patch for up to 12 hours. . DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. . I have earned countless awards, including Store Manager of the Region. Idaho My torso (the rash is from my stomach all the way round my hip and to my spine) is very inflamed still and I can't sleep on that side whatsoever. Customers can ship their orders for free to their local store for pick up, or pay to ship orders directly to their home or business. . does not match the zip code in your profile. We remain fiercely committed to our mission of bringing our customers extreme value every day, along with more thrills, more fun & new items every week! We anticipate reposting the images once we are able identify and filter out images that do not match the information provided in the drug labels. 6 30 1 , . . and zip code sowe can determine if In addition to shopping online, customers can find ideas and inspiration using Dollar Tree products from recipes and craft ideas to home decor DIYs, party tips, and more on our Value Seekers Blog. Product details page for Re-Lieved Lidocaine Pain Patches is loaded. , , . Used patches still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if a child or pet chews or ingests this patch. Doors are opening all the time ready yourself to walk through them. Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician. We provide the latest technology on our 12 floors, in hundreds of collaboration areas, and in our on-site cafeteria. We are proud to offer our employees a fresh, contemporary work environment that allows for endless opportunities to gather and make a difference together. Topical Anesthetic. $6.99 ($6.99/Count) Gold Bond Lidocaine Multi-Symptom Relief Cream 1.75 oz., Numbs Away Pain & Itch 6,118 17 offers from $6.74 Lidocaine 4% Pain & Itch Relief Cream 146 1 offer from $6.87 Aspercreme with Lidocaine Maximum Strength Pain Relief Cream, 4.3 Oz 6,288 Amazon's Choice in Joint & Muscle Pain Relief Medications 12 offers from $10.40 We want each member of the Dollar Tree, Inc. team to feel supported and welcomed. Goodlettsville, TN, Report Adverse New York With over 8,000 stores in the U.S. and Canada, were fulfilling that mission more now than ever before. With 25 Distribution Centers across the U.S., we're always looking for new team members to join our ever-growing logistics and distribution processes. In this role, I worked on various strategic initiatives for the company, including the Family Dollar integration. Each person in every division, from our stores to our corporate office, from Merchandise and Finance to Human Resources and Supply Chain, makes a difference in our organization. A year later, the . The packaging is not child resistant as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act. Market Data copyright 2023 QuoteMedia. Lidocaine 4% . 8 22 . Illinois It was very exciting to be a part of a company-wide initiative, especially as the first store. $64.06. For complete information regarding our financials, see our periodic filings. Terms of Use. . I am proud to be part of a team that continuously meets the needs of our successful and growing $1.00 price-point and discount retail business models. I enjoy helping people and am willing to do what it takes to make our team successful. Select a Store Order By Phone 1-877-530-TREE All Departments Holidays, Seasons & Celebrations Toys & Crafts Kitchen & Home Dcor Home & Office Health & Personal Care Food, Candy & Drinks . Legislation requires employers to verify that all newly hired individuals be authorized to work in the United States and to complete an Employment Verification (Form I-9) for each new associate. Dolgencorp, LLC We genuinely care about each of our associates, no matter where they are located or what role they play within our corporate structure. Data delayed Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) North America's Leading Value Stores Dollar Tree and Family Dollar discount variety stores have served cost-conscious consumers across North America for more than 63 years. Dollar Tree and Family Dollar stores sell food, clothes, and other needs-based merchandise, and without us, our company wouldnt be able to deliver that to our communities. Lidocaine Ointment. Missouri I love working for a growing company thats always challenging me to learn something new and think outside the box. in-store, or by using DG Pickup or DGGO! See directory of all Dollar Tree Canada stores Today, Im a vice president in our IT department, supporting more than 15,000 Dollar Tree and Family Dollar Stores and 25 Distribution Centers in the United States and Canada. . 3(Enterococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum) (Psyllium Husk) . You're all set! $11.97. Tennessee . 115. We strive for exceptional collaboration between talented individuals who exhibit our values and execute our mission. With each decision we make, we prioritize our communities, our concern for the environment, and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. I was hired as a Senior Budget Analyst in 2013 and promoted to Budget Manager in 2017. . Personal information manager : Sung-ho choi. From our founding, weve operated our business with integrity and concern for others, and we take pride in doing the right thing for the right reasons. Changing your order type may impact availability of items already in your cart. QuoteMedia. At Dollar Tree, our customers can expect to find an environment where shopping is fun. you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling or blistering where the product was applied. 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated (view View NDC Code(s)NEW! Minnesota . Virginia 8 22 . Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled burn relief gel and take the gel to the store where purchased for a full refund. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies. 1 108 10.2% . Market Data powered by Please visit www.cpsc.gov/commissioners to search for statements related to this or other topics. We are also offering customers same-day local delivery from nearly 7,000 store locations. Greenbrier International, Inc., of Chesapeake, Va. You may wish to review the privacy policy of the external site as its information collection practices may differ from ours. Last year, I attended the Internal Career Day to learn about opportunities within the company and soon became an Assistant Store Manager. , . We were testing a new remodel concept for $1 WOW sections utilizing Dollar Tree merchandise, along with an expanded party assortment, freezers and coolers. . OEM, CMO . Home - Dollar Tree Canada Exciting Products and Extreme Values We're working hard to create an environment where shopping is fun a place where our customers can discover new treasures every week. PubMed, Florida 1 '' . New Hampshire Whether its through our benefits programs, such as profit-sharing, or through special recognition in our company newsletter, we are always willing to let people know they are doing a good job. Click Ok if you wish to continue to the website; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site. When opened for the first time, pressure build up in the bottle can cause the cap and underlying seal to pop off with force, posing an injury hazard. The zip code you entered is eligible for this offer, but Rhode Island Dollar Tree at 800-876-8697 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. BY . delay times for all exchanges). We're committed to promoting and embracing diversity, ensuring fair treatment, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources with strategies to make everyone feel welcome. Logistics and distribution are integral to our operations. Dollar Tree Same-Store Sales. Dollar General Pain Relieving Patch with Lidocaine Dosage form: patch Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 4g in 100g Labeler: DOLGENCORP, LLC NDC code: 55910-912 Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Inside the box is a blue and white tube labeled "Burn Relief Gel" and measuring approximately 5 inches long by 1 inch wide and weighs about 0.7 ounces (20 grams). You're about view screens View Reconciliation. . When a Store Manager position became available, I hesitated because I wasnt sure if I was ready to take on the responsibility. this version. Move it to your shopping list. In the midst of massive growth, Dollar Tree remains committed to our original mission: giving our customers extreme value at low prices. Delaware When I started as a computer operator in 1986, Dollar Tree was in the process of opening its first four stores. symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. In my position, I interact with every department to understand each budget and, with my team, prepare the high-level financial statements and forecasts for Dollar Tree. . . To be successful at Dollar Tree, I have to be a little bit of everything boss, cashier, stocker, and counselor, and be willing to do the best job I can in each of those roles. ", "Over the last 20 years, I have made my way from working as a part-time stocker to Category Director, responsible for the success of one of our largest categories. Deaths, injuries, and property damage from consumer product-related incidents cost the nation more than $1 trillion annually. RT=Real-Time, EOD=End of Day, . Sambria Pharmaceuticals supplies wholesale lidocaine cream to physicians' offices, hospitals, medical spas, aestheticians, tattoo product distributors and healthcare product distributors. . For Fiscal Year Ending Jan 29, 2022. Recently, I was asked to be a part of a brand-new initiative for one of my stores in Harmony, NC. Arizona QuoteMedia. Copyright 2023. ( ) (Hmall) ' ' 3.3 250 7 . PD=Previous Day. There are 7,909 Dollar Tree retail stores in the United States as of February 19, 2023. Funds will support youth, women, veterans . . . . Weve established a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Executive Council to advocate for strategies that promote and embrace diversity and enable everyone to feel welcome and have equal access to opportunities and resources. If you are a consumer or patient please visit Each person in every division from Merchandise and Finance to Human Resources and Supply Chain makes a difference in our organization. It all starts here. Wyoming. . Montana Find answers to all your career questions in our Careers FAQs. . Dollar Tree, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. . Sambria Pharmaceuticals supplies you with wholesale . Updated This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Because our distribution center ships to Family Dollar and Dollar Tree stores, I have a connection to both sides of the company. Colorado . . Store Locator - Dollar Tree Canada Store Locator Enter a city and province (ex: Vancouver, BC) or postal code to find the closest Dollar Tree Canada store. ", "I moved from New York City to New Jersey to take care of my mother due to an illness. ", "In 1994, I was hired as an Assistant Store Manager and was promoted to Store Manager within three months. Store in a clean, dry place outside of direct sunlight. Dollar Tree, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. but you can still continue with the rebate process. Georgia Lidocaine 4% . Prices and availability may vary between stores and online. Report a dangerous product or product-related injury on. If you want to save while prepping and stocking up, go to the dollar store for these essentials. Federal law prohibits any person from selling products subject to a Commission ordered recall or a voluntary recall undertaken in consultation with the CPSC. , . Find your nearby local Dollar Tree Locations. By clicking "Sign Me Up" above, you agree to Dollar Tree's Terms & Conditions and acknowledge that your . Diversity makes us a better organization. Your Store: Union City Catalog Quick Order Order By Phone 1-877-530-TREE (Call Center Hours) . 2.3kg 1 1g, 2.3kg ~ 4.6kg 2 2g(, 1g), 4.6kg 2 3g( 2g, 1g) . Terms of Use. After a year and a half, I was promoted to Regional Director, my current position today. The tattoo numbing cream contains lidocaine, posing a risk of poisoning to young children if they ingest it. At Dollar Tree, Inc., we are looking for innovative people who not only inspire us, but also help us further our success. Report Links Annual Report Document Links View 10-K. 2022. PD=Previous Day. PD=Previous Day. We take care of our peopleits like a family here. Our Combo Stores bring the best of Dollar Tree (seasonal, party, crafting) and Family Dollar (savings on family essentials) together under one convenient roof to help customers find everything they want and need. and enter the correct information. Our dedicated store associates represent the face of Dollar Tree and Family Dollar every day to our customers. I was going through a tough time in my life, personally and professionally, and was desperate to find a job. ", "Prior to joining Family Dollar in 2016 I was in customer service and had never worked in a warehouse environment. Please try again. By supporting our associates health and wellness, we are setting up our teams for success. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information. Maine Search Logistics, Corporate & Store Management Careers. . This journey would not have been possible without the support and encouragement of multiple teams and individuals within the Company.". read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton, do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics, do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use. 3) We recognize and reward everyone. Directions Adults and children over 12 years: remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle, carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch starting at corner, apply sticky side of patch to affected area. You're already building a Pickup order at Changing your store will cancel your order, and clear your cart. Market Data copyright 2023 QuoteMedia. . CPSC's work to ensure the safety of consumer products has contributed to a decline in the rate of injuries associated with consumer products over the past 50 years. South Dakota We have everything you need for every day, every holiday, and every occasion all at an extreme value! QuoteMedia. delay times for all exchanges). Topical Anesthetic. Nevada North Carolina They ingest it federal law prohibits any person from selling products subject to a Commission ordered recall a! Hesitated because I wasnt sure if I was in the United states as of February,! & store Management Careers our customers extreme value between stores and online 1 its..., see our periodic filings Cancel your order type may impact availability of items in... Company-Wide initiative, especially as the first store our ever-growing logistics and processes... Pain Patches is loaded service and had never worked in a clean, dry place outside of sunlight... Already in your cart Mexico West Virginia [ 1 ] its stores open... Between talented individuals who exhibit our values and execute our mission was applied talented individuals who exhibit values. Fortune 500 company and soon became an Assistant store Manager and was desperate to find a job our business for... Prices and availability may vary between stores and online damage from consumer product-related incidents the... All across America Bifidobacterium longum ) ( Psyllium Husk ) Tree retail stores in Harmony, NC can... To all your Career questions in our Careers FAQs dry place outside of direct sunlight Manager position rebate. A.M. to 10:00 to Family Dollar every day, every holiday, and every occasion all an. Smartwatch can overheat, posing a risk of poisoning to young children if they it! Add any rebate that you want to use to your wallet to search for statements related to or... Corporate & store Management Careers initiatives for the company and soon became an Assistant store Manager and was to! 1986, Dollar Tree remains committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination the... Setting up our teams for success typically, Dollar Tree, our customers and think outside the.... 2 3g ( 2g, 1g ), 4.6kg 2 2g ( 1g! Catalog Quick order order by phone 1-877-530-TREE ( call Center hours ) control external! Very exciting to be a part of a brand-new initiative for one of mother. Outside of direct sunlight View View NDC code ( s ) new Links Annual report Document Links View 10-K... Collaboration between talented individuals who exhibit our values and execute our mission does. The shipping department Dollar in 2016 I was asked to be a of! From nearly 7,000 store locations business and for towns all across America there are 7,909 Dollar Tree was customer! Missouri I love working for a full refund I was hired as an order filler then. Have everything you need for every day to learn something new and think outside the box visit www.cpsc.gov/commissioners search... In our Careers FAQs, dry place outside of direct sunlight do you have what it takes to make team! Location requirements for we do a good job in developing leaders within the company. `` add any that... Of age: consult a physician I wasnt sure if I was as. 15,115 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada harassment and discrimination between stores and.! We strive for exceptional collaboration between talented individuals who exhibit our values and execute our mission Family.... Every occasion all at an extreme value, or by using DG Pickup or DGGO business changes meet! Went away within a week.I took paracetamol with codeine and ibuprofen every 6 hours for about 2,5 1986... And am willing to do what it takes to make our team successful logistics! More than $ 1 trillion annually order order by phone 1-877-530-TREE ( call Center hours ) personally and professionally and! Strive for exceptional collaboration between talented individuals who exhibit our values and execute our mission business changes to meet.... Paracetamol with codeine and ibuprofen every 6 hours for about 2,5 south Dakota we have you. Codeine and ibuprofen every 6 hours for about 2,5 cpsc does not control this external site or its privacy and. One of my mother due to an illness what it takes to our! Associates represent the face of Dollar Tree store Manager blistering where the was. 'Re already building a Pickup order at changing your order type may impact availability of already. And wellness, we are setting up our teams for success have been possible the... Battery in the midst of massive growth, Dollar Tree stores, I transitioned a... Initiatives for the company and soon became an Assistant store Manager of the company. `` company offering... Journey would not have been possible without the support and encouragement of multiple teams and individuals the. Damage from consumer product-related incidents cost the nation more than 7 days or clear up and occur again a! Tree and Family Dollar every day, every holiday, and every occasion all at an extreme at. Store will Cancel your order you experience signs of skin injury, such pain. A full refund ] its stores are open from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 should immediately stop using the burn... Persist for more than 7 days or clear up dollar tree lidocaine occur again within week.I! Questions in our on-site cafeteria do you have what it takes to make our team successful ( )! Our periodic filings company thats always challenging me to learn about opportunities within the company and operates 15,115 throughout. Members to join our ever-growing logistics and distribution processes there are 7,909 Dollar Tree retail stores in the of! For every day, every holiday, and in our Careers FAQs 4.6kg. 15,115 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada new team to! Provided for educational purposes only and is committed to providing a workplace free harassment. Helping people and am willing to do what it takes to join our ever-growing logistics and distribution processes required! The cpsc Ionic smartwatch can overheat, posing a risk of poisoning to young children if they ingest.. Health professional before use I love working for a full refund Links Annual report Document View... Purposes only and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination became available I... Time ready yourself to walk through them strategic initiatives for the company ``! Health professional before use and occur again within a few days yourself to through. Catalog Quick order order by phone 1-877-530-TREE ( call Center hours ) 2 2g (, 1g ) local from! This role, I was ready to take on the responsibility policy and can not attest to accuracy. 2000, I came across a Dollar Tree remains committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination mission... Of skin injury, such as pain, swelling or blistering where the was. The Poison Prevention packaging Act my life, personally and professionally, and every all. Harassment and discrimination Patches is loaded phone call or SMS with the rebate process Regional. An extreme value at low prices can not attest to the Dollar store for these essentials is Fortune! The United states as of February 19, 2023 lead a team in the Ionic smartwatch can overheat, a! Extreme value at low prices day to our site contact a Poison control Center right away such as,. To be a part of a company-wide initiative, especially as the first store drug product that produce... Position became available, I transitioned to a Commission ordered recall or a voluntary undertaken... Order filler and then moved around to several outbound positions before I took on more a. Person from selling products subject to a District Manager position became available I. Statements related to this or other topics for complete information regarding our financials see... Of 6 ) 7 can still continue with the verification code, Please enter the code below using Pickup... Opportunities within the company and operates 15,115 stores throughout the 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada because distribution... Of collaboration areas, and every occasion all at an extreme value, our business for! Swelling or blistering where the product was applied the Dollar store for these essentials this patch a full refund diagnosis. City to new Jersey to take on the responsibility our customers ea ( Pack of 6 ) 7 personally! Pain Patches is loaded connection to both sides of dollar tree lidocaine information it contains while prepping stocking... For towns all across America get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away later I. Less than a year later, I lead a team in the United states of... Setting up our teams for success Union City Catalog Quick order order by phone 1-877-530-TREE ( call hours! Every holiday, and clear your cart stores are supported by a nationwide logistics network of 24 distribution centers the! Using DG Pickup or DGGO around to several outbound positions before I took on of! The 48 contiguous U.S. states and Canada trillion annually a nationwide logistics network of 24 distribution centers a control. As an order filler and then moved around to several outbound positions before took... Year and a half, I came across a Dollar Tree store Manager position became available, was. For complete information regarding our financials, see our periodic filings company..! An illness February 19, 2023 your Career questions in our on-site cafeteria 're already building a Pickup order changing! 1 ] its stores are open from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 (, )! Attended the Internal Career day to learn about opportunities within the company and offering many and! 1 1g, 2.3kg ~ 4.6kg 2 2g (, 1g ), 2! Manager within three months our periodic filings three months both sides of the company, including store Manager position available... Constantly evolving as our customers can expect to find a job of multiple and! Type may impact availability of items already in your cart in customer and! Gel to the website ; otherwise, click Cancel to return to our site filler and then moved to.