Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Bongiovi are high school sweethearts. Its clear to see that the father-daughter bond shared by the two members of the Bongiovi family has always been a strong one, especially since she is his only daughter. In a chat with People magazine about his enduring marriage, the croonerhailed Dorothea Hurley as "glue." When I came back from Vegas my manager was furious. Then the big kids finally said, Were out, and made a run for it, he joked. Why don't we go right now?' Talking about her education, Stephanie completed her graduation from The New School in Manhattan where she studied liberal arts degree. He's thinking the way I'm thinking. ", Bon Jovi somehow remained just as massive as ever. Well, to talk about the starting of their relationship, they are high school sweethearts. She is the first-born child of singer and songwriter Bon Jovi. But when you're really working with your family, it's totally different," Bon Jovi said after the brand's launch. I never pointed to the TV and said, 'There's Daddy!'" While her mother, Hurley owns a restaurant and a karate instructor and her father Jon, is a famous singer and a composer. The couple are very protective of their children and have strived to keep them out of the spotlight. But tell that to Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley, who have been running their own charity organization successfully since 2006. "We bring home this girl the first day. Together they share four children: Jacob Hurley, 20, Stephanie Rose, 29, Jesse, 27, and Romeo Jon, 18. She was later arrested for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. Then, at the age of 18 in 1980, Bon Jovi released his first single titled Runaway. It garnered lots of attention and set him firmly on the road to success. The 'idea' that Jon was referring to was a wedding ceremony. he is studying at Syracuse University and is dating the actress Millie Bobbie Brown from Stranger Things. He said, "I don't look at this week's hot starlet and think about trading in or trading up. Jacob, referred to as mostly Jake, is one of Jon Bon Jovis three sons and theres no denying his uncanny resemblance to his famous father. ! the musician captioned. Oh, and plastic surgery is a particularly big no-no. Don't worry! Not that their relationship has all been plain sailing. The iconic rock 'n' roller is the proud father of his adult children, Stephanie Bongiovi, Jesse Bongiovi, Jacob. Jake Bongiovi: 5 Things About Jon Bon Jovis Son, 20, Dating Millie Bobby Brown. When Stephanie was seven years old, she joined her father on stage at one of his performances and danced to the song. It happens. Apart from this, they both have a very strong bond. That all changed in 1989 when Bon Jovi played a three-night residency at Los Angeles' famous The Forum. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi is not the only child born to John Bongiovi and Dorothea Hurley, but she also has three younger brothers. Of course, that's not to say that the Bon Jovi frontman doesn't still make news. Both were charged with criminal possession of a controlled and highly addictive substance, along with the illegal possession of marijuana. What Happened After Bon Jovi's Daughter Overdosed? Stephanie Bongiovi has worked as a model, a production assistant, a camera operator, and in media organizations, among other things. This resulted in a highly traumatic and extremely life-changing event. And so we ran off to Las Vegas. Who Is Tharita Cesaroni: The Italian Wife Of Actor Dermot Mulroney? While he began to pursue a music career during high school, he met his wife, Dorothea Hurley. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi assessed Total assets, Compensation, Pay, Vehicles, Ways of life and a lot more subtleties have been refreshed beneath. As a reward for his phenomenal songwriting talents, Jon Bon Jovi became an entrant of the Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009. Lamb All Rights Reserved | aussiecelebs.com.au. Stephanie was born to John Francis Bongiovi Jr. and Dorothea Hurley on May 31, 1993, in New Jersey, United States. Selling an astonishing 21 million copies, their 1994 compilation Cross Road was one of the best-selling albums of the decade. So on deck, we have gatherd some of Stephanie Bongiovi wiki facts including updates on her age, height, weight, instagram, married life, husband, and net worth. Add or change photo on IMDbPro Add to list More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Known for Passing 6.7 Camera and Electrical Department 2021 Impractical Jokers: After Party 7.6 TV Series As of 2022, her age is 29 years old with a birth sign Gemini. In addition to releasing two solo studio albums in the 1990s, he has released 15 albums with the band and has also sold over 130 million records globally. Despite the isolation, he was grateful for the family movie nights, tie-dye parties, baking and friendship bracelets. After this, they began to play larger capacity venues, and were even the opening act for rock superstars such as Kiss! Stephanie, Jacob, Jesse, and Romeo are Jon Bon Jovis children. Meanwhile, Steph is also a model and she has modeled for a couple of modeling agencies so far. Though there are rumors that Stephanie is engaged but thats completely untrue. Parents' Relationship. On May 31, 1993, Bon Jovi and Dorothea welcomed their first child, Stephanie Rose, in Red Bank, New Jersey. Because of their quick release, she has since been sober. Is Dak Prescott Married To His Girlfriend Natalie Buffett? "I said, 'We've got to get out of town. Also there were many rumors about Stephanie Bongiovi being engaged to her boyfriend, but later all the rumors were denied. She said, 'You're out of your mind.' Since its founding, the Soul Foundation has built over 500 affordable housing units and opened three volunteer-run Soul Kitchen restaurants. Our content aims to be informative and entertaining, often discussing the lesser-known moments in history. After all, his son is involved with Netflix's Biggest star, Millie Bobby Brown. As far as her personal life is concerned, no news regarding her affair, dating, and relationship is available. Rocks Off Magazine is reader-supported. These Actors Went Way Too Deep Into Character! "We spent more time in that house than we have in over a decade," Bon Jovi said of the time the family spent quarantining. 1 single, and we were playing three nights at the Forum in L.A.," he told Men's Health in 2010. She is now working as a freelance production assistant, model, and camera operator and seems to enjoy life to the fullest. After over a decade, the duo relived the moment at Jon Bons bands This House Is Not for Sale tour in Las Vegas. We just thought it was pretty funny.". An amateur guitarist, avid music lover, movie buff and Owner of Rocks Off Magazine. Steph is a great kid. Well, he might have written many songs for Stephanie, butI Got the Girlwas the one that caught attention. When we see injustice or people suffering, you want to help. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi . Since then, Jon Bon Jovi has written numerous hits, and still to this day, the rock n roll legend continues to perform on some of the worlds biggest stages. Not only the public, but her father, Jon Bon also came to know about his daughters drug addiction for the first time after the incident. He works harder than anyone I've ever met, and I think it shows.". tr h w dmttd t m llg, but th nm f th cllg nt knwn. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi has an estimated net worth of $400,000 which she amassed from her career as a model. ", Perhaps her husband's comments in a chat with Men's Health sixyears earlier helped to quell any sense of jealousy. He was like, 'America's boy is now married that's not a good career move.' "Our focus has always been family first and making sure that people are doing well," added Dorothea. Besides, shortly after that, she started working which helped her get out of the addiction soon. While she leads a full and healthy life now, things could have taken a drastically different path. We want to hang out.". She's the one following me with the glue and the thread and needle, keeping it all together." The charges were eventually dropped, and Jon Bon Jovi addressed the incident not long after, calling it human. Per the Los Angeles Times, the musician told Fox 11, Its human, later adding, This tragedy was something that I had to face too so well get through it. As per reports Stephanie graduated in 2017. The location of her birth is Los Angeles, California, United States. You see women with it everywhere in Hollywood and, urgh ". The rockers businessman son, 27, runs Hampton Water Wine Co. and is a graduate of University of Notre Dame. Dorothea came up with the idea for the "pay-if-you-can" restaurants, which allow those who can afford a meal to pay for those who can't. ", Dorothea also told the same publication that their decision to pay things forward was essentially a no-brainer. All celebrated the engagement at the deck of. He hoped there was a guide to parenting a baby since he found it difficult. Dorothea Hurleys children have a strong foundation in martial arts and self-defense because to their mothers career as a karate teacher. Jesse would later play football at the University of Notre Dame and launch his own wine label, Hampton Water, alongside his dad in 2018. Lane was all too happy to confirm in 2017 that she did indeed enjoy a romance with the "Livin' on a Prayer" hitmaker back when copious amounts of hairspray were all the rage. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi is an accomplished model, production assistant, and camera operator best known for being the daughter of the singer-songwriter Jon Bon Jovi. h hwn unndtnl lv t hr dughtr. Therefore, there is not much information about her relationship. thn nt tht uful nd ulr, hr fthr h kt hr w frm th md. Therefore, there is not much information about her relationship. But he wasn't yet a married man. From that moment on, the pair barely left each other's sides for the best part of the next 40 years. Jon even wrote a song called I Got the Girl to express his love for his daughter, which was included on his studio album Crush (2000). n thn, h h nt tuhd n knd f drug nd mrun. And like any concerned parent, Jon was incredibly concerned for his daughter. "She let me cheat off her in history," he told PEOPLE in 2020. I'm not a journeyman. While Stephanie has maintained a very low profile of herself. You wake up, you shake it off and put your shoes on and say, 'Okay, I am on the way home.' However, when she was 7 years old, Stephanie joined her dad on stage to perform "I've Got The Girl," and she did so again in 2017 at one of his Las Vegas shows. Bon Jovi and Dorothea also founded the JBJ Soul Foundation together in 2006, and they've since opened three pay-if-you-can restaurants in the U.S. However, Jon also made sure to give a shout-out to U2 frontman Bono and his wife Ali, who actually started dating way back in the mid-1970s. That's it.". The Grammy winner explained, "America wasn't happy on that Monday when they found out about the wedding and a lot of people tried to ruin a beautiful thing. She is now working as a freelance production assistant, model, and camera operator and seems to enjoy life to the fullest. In 2020 Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley celebrated 40 years since they first met by what else, but giving another gushing interview about their relationship to People magazine. At this point, Jon had only learned that his daughter had a drug addiction. Jesse James Louis Bongiovi is the second eldest child. The story of Stephanie Rose Bongiovi can be viewed as a warning about how your influence can extend down to your children. He is also currently dating Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown. Thankfully, Stephanie recovered and her drug charges were dropped. The rock star met his future wife when they were both students at Sayreville War Memorial High School in New Jersey. 8:10 am. Rose has worked as a model, a production assistant, a camera operator, and in media organizations, among other things. n thn, h h nt tuhd n knd f drug nd mrun. She had overdosed on heroin and was found in an unconscious state to death . What's better than this, right now, this moment?' According to Daily Mail, Bozzett alleges in his 2010 book,Sex, Drugs and Bon Jovi, that his former client ditched his high school sweetheart to shack up with the former child star, who was then very much a party girl. In terms of her other achievements, she graduated college with a liberal arts degree, and has also starred as a model in Nikki Lund's London-based fashion show. Unfortunately for them, not everyone approved. Super Capron Funk age: biography, Wiki, age, height, family, parents, net worth, Ray Liotta cause of death autopsy: disease, laugh meme, wild hogs, Share This Post On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Telegram. Tags: Star Kids When you buy via the links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. To complete the sign up process please verify your email address by clicking on the link that has been sent to you previously speficifed email. We wanted Hampton Water to challenge the norms of the ros market and shift perceptions that ros was consumed by females, in warm weather months, he said. Besides, she also started working as a karate instructor in New Jersey. ADDRESS / LOCATION Los Angeles, California GENDER Female NATIONALITY American BIRTHDAY May 31, 1993 PLACE OF BIRTH United States ETHNICITY White In fact, there are no reported of her romantic relationships, let alone engagement. The situation was so serious that she was taken directly to the nearest hospital where she remained unresponsive for a considerable period of time. He also faced intense public scrutiny for setting a bad example for his daughter. I was that to the young girls in my time. Stephanie Bongiovis height is 5 feet 5 inch while her weight is 50kg. The next year, Bon Jovi and Dorothea celebrated Hampton Water's Los Angeles launch with their son. Besides, Stephanie and her college friend Ian S Grant were arrested for possession of marijuana and usages of paraphernalia. In Aug. 2022, it was announced that Jesse became engaged to his girlfriend, Jesse Light. "I was that to the young girls in my time. Vince Neils Daughter Inspired More Than Just A Song, Rudy Sarzos Tragic Detailing of Randy Rhoads Plane Crash, The 10 Best Bob Dylan Songs That Defined His Career. She was born to the famous singer and songwriter Jon Bon Jovi. From meeting in high school to their charity work, here is a look at Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Bongiovi's relationship timeline. We hope she talks about her love life and boyfriends someday openly in the near future. Jesse Bongiovi Engaged: Jon Bon Jovi's Son Proposes To GF Jesse Light In The Hamptons. The songs all sound great, but then you hear them live!". The pair are often asked what the secret to their decades-long relationship is. "We really like each other. Who is Natasha Duffy? "We have been so blessed and so lucky," she told PEOPLE. And he clearly didnt want the same sort of negative influence to be thrust onto his daughter or his other children. She is blessed with an attractive figure and dazzling facial appearance with blonde and dark shade hairs similar to her father. The "It's My Life" singer also insisted that he has no plans to trade Dorothea in for a younger model. You might think it's impossible for a chart-topping rock star of nearly 40 years reportedly worth $410 million to give his offspring a relatively ordinary upbringing. Born in 1966, Stephanie Slater was an estate agent from Great Barr in the West Midlands. In 2018, a year after his graduation, Jesse founded Hampton Water Wine Company with his father John. Stephanie Bongiovi has spent most of her life with her parents. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Jacob, more often called Jake, is the second child of the legendary rock star. In Aug. 2022, it was announced that Jesse became engaged to his girlfriend, Jesse Light. Matthew has made a lot of money in his professional career, but it hasn't been revealed yet. This remains one of his crowning achievements. He currently attends high school in Manhattan. Via: Getty. For the special occasion, Bongiovi picked an outdoor locale, dropping down on one knee in front of two, oversized, lush, white floral bouquets. According to the records, Stephanie is single by now and hasn't been in any other relationships. Jon Bon Jovi proved that his way with words extends beyond Bon Jovi song lyrics in 2016 with a description of his wife that pretty much raised the bar for every other husband come Valentine's Day. Happy 32nd anniversary baby." And peoples warm wishes for my family and I have been really reassuring. His Age, Height, Wikipedia,, Who Is Tennis Player Ann Li Boyfriend In 2023? Know All About Adin Ross Girlfriend Pamibaby, Are They Still Together? h thr thr n, but thn h nl dughtr. Growing up with three brothers, she was certainly daddy's little girl. The following year, Bon Jovi celebrated his wife again on Valentine's Day. Then the big kids finally said, 'We're out,' and made a run for it," Bon Jovi recalled. They tried to cheat us out of that moment.". She lived a relatively sheltered life growing up, as did her siblings, even as their father continued to sell out arenas and stadiums worldwide. I pulled the curtain back in my room, and there's a billboard of me staring right back. Stephanie holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. Jon Bon Jovi's Cutest Family Pictures Over the Years, Jon Bon Jovi on 40-Year Love Story with Wife Dorothea: 'I Was Immediately Drawn to Her' & 'That's Never Changed', Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Bongiovi's Relationship Timeline, Millie Bobby Brown Gets 19th Birthday Love from Boyfriend Jake Bongiovi: 'Girl of My Dreams', Avril Lavigne's Dating History: From Brody Jenner to Mod Sun, Millie Bobby Brown Pays Tribute to 'Partner for Life' Jake Bongiovi: 'Here's to Another Year with You', Millie Bobby Brown and Jake Bongiovi's Relationship Timeline, Millie Bobby Brown Shares Bikini Snap with Boyfriend Jake Bongiovi: 'I Love You', Jon Bon Jovi Opens Up About His 40-Year Love Story with High School Sweetheart Dorothea, How Nick Viall Roped Tom Hanks into His Proposal to Fiance Natalie Joy: 'He Got a Kick Out of It', Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman's Relationship Timeline, Bruce Bozzi Has Lunch with Guests Like George Clooney and Julia Roberts on New Podcast 'Table for Two', 'Superbad' Actor Christopher Mintz-Plasse Engaged to Britt Bowman After Over 5 Years Together. Apart from that, Dorothea is a co-owner of a restaurant chain, JBJ Soul Kitchen. Should Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Hurley ever call time on their long-lasting marriage, then the former has already helpfully created a checklist of what qualities he looks for in a woman. Meanwhile, following the incident, police obtained more drugs, including marijuana and heroin in her room. After 35 years as a group, the band Bon Jovi were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2018. Where's the manual? Romeo Jon Bongiovi is the youngest child of Jon Bon Jovi. As the rocker added, "I'm happiest if I like what I do for a living, I'm doing right by my family and I'm making the world just a little bit better. Under the Taurus star sign, Stephanie is . And five years later, it expanded with the opening of the JBJ Soul Kitchen, a community-led eatery which boasts a pay what you can scheme. What Happened To Stephanie Rose Bongiovi At College? While Stephanie has maintained a very low profile of herself. The proposal, which took place in East Hampton, was attended by the couple's family including Bon Jovi, 60, according to the New York Post 's Page Six . Arriving two years after his sister, Jesse Bongiovi, went on to study at South Bend's University of Notre Dame, where he played for the Fighting Irish football team. "We walk into meetings together and I go, 'Wow, it's Mini-Me.' He's thinking the way I'm thinking. Stephanie was fortunate enough to grow up in a loving home and have a good relationship with her father. Following the incident, singer Jon Bon told the Associated PressYou surround them with the best help and love and move on, and thats where were at with it. He further added, Im shocked as much as the next parent with this situation and had no idea. The imaginatively-titled Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation was launched to support those affected by homelessness and poverty in the Philadelphia area. Yes, the proud New Jersey native(and avidJersey Shore hater) has been with his high school sweetheart Dorothea Hurley since way back in the early 1980s. So talking about her education, she has attended The New School situated at Manhattan. He shared two photos: one of the couple embracing and another photo of their family on the red carpet. Many of Stephanie Bongiovi fans and followers are keen to know whereabouts regarding her personal life, career, relationships and what does she do for living. When asked what the secret to their success is, Jon replied, "Mutual respect. He is best known as Jon Bon Jovi, the founder, and frontman of the legendary rock group: Bon Jovi. Bongiovis parents Jon Bon and Dorothea are the iconic celebrity couple. tr hr brth, n n v bm qut nfud h h n d hw t lk ftr fml hld. We want to hang out." Nevertheless, they both were released soon. [Dorothea has] been in it the whole game. w n tnl ngr nd tr. Jon Bon Jovi has four children, Romeo Jon Bongiovi (17), Jesse James Louis Bongiovi (27), Jacob Hurley Bongiovi (19) and Stephanie Rose Bongiovi (28). Stephanie has overcome her fair share of obstacles. Welcome to the family, the caption over it read. h lft th collg ftr hvng m ru trubl wth drug which almost ended her life back then. And we really like each other. After she was sent to the hospital and was unresponsive for a while, she woke up and called her father to tell him about the incident. "We had the No. She understands what it means. They went on to welcome four children: daughter Stephanie and sons Jesse, Jacob and Romeo. "It's a partnership. You have entered an incorrect email address! The proposal, which took place in East Hampton, was attended by the couple's family including Bon Jovi, 60, according to the New York Post's Page Six. However, tales of rock star debauchery and promiscuity have never really been the singer, actor, and formerPhiladelphia Soul football team owner's shtick. Currently, Stephanie Rose Bongiovis job is that of a model, camera operator, and freelance production assistant. They met when they attended the Sayreville War Memorial High School in New Jersey. ! the musician captioned. When Stephanie was seven years old, she joined her father on stage at one of his performances and danced to the song. Stephanie Rose Bongiovi will turn 28 in 2021. Didn't tell a soul.". Prior to attending the New School, Stephanie Rose Bongiovi attended Hamilton College. She shares a special bond with her father. Stephanie Bongiovi is known for Passing (2021), Impractical Jokers: After Party (2017) and Impractical Jokers: Inside Jokes (2016). Stephanie contacted her father as soon as she woke up, and he was there to help her. Shes done a good job of keeping her private life out of the public eye. However, in January . Yes, according to ex-Bon Jovi manager Rich Bozzett, Jon once believed he'd be better off with Diane Lane. Vinnie Zuffante/Michael Ochs Archives/Getty, April 29, 2021: Jon Bon Jovi and Dorothea Bongiovi celebrate 32 years of marriage, Millie Bobby Brown Pays Tribute to 'Partner for Life' Jake Bongiovi: 'Here's to Another Year with You', Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's Relationship Timeline, Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino and Lauren Sorrentino's Relationship Timeline, Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's Relationship Timeline, Jessica Chastain and Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo's Relationship Timeline, Millie Bobby Brown and Jake Bongiovi's Relationship Timeline, Jimmie Allen and Alexis Gale's Relationship Timeline, Jon Bon Jovi's Cutest Family Pictures Over the Years, Jon Bon Jovi's Son Jesse Bongiovi Engaged to Girlfriend Jesse Light, Claire Danes and Hugh Dancy's Relationship Timeline, Jon Bon Jovi Opens Up About His 40-Year Love Story with High School Sweetheart Dorothea, Tim Tebow and Demi-Leigh Tebow's Relationship Timeline. It's just what I do, it's not who I am. I happen to be very good at performing them. So if you still have hopes of becoming Mrs. Bongiovi, check out how many you possess. Family is an important thing to Bon Jovi. On May 30, 1993, Stephanie was born in New Jersey, the United States of America, to her parents. After recovering in hospital Stephanie was then arrested alongside her college friend, Ian Grant. So, we believe she has been keeping her relationships away from the public. Rather than turning it into a situation where Stephanie was shamed for her actions, it became an opportunity for her and anyone following the situation to learn what not to do. "When you're in a band, you always say it's like a family. The Alice Cooper Fact Sheet 5 Things You Need To Know. When I came back from Vegas my manager was furious. So, Bon Jovis fans have always been curious to know more about Stephanie. I write songs. h thr thr n, but thn h nl dughtr. He was born in New Jersey, the United States, and grew up in the area. h lft th collg ftr hvng m ru trubl wth drug which almost ended her life back then. Embed from Getty Imageswindow.gie=window.gie||function(c){(gie.q=gie.q||[]).push(c)};gie(function(){gie.widgets.load({id:'Bp5Kl1ErTQ1FUq-0gSzLTw',sig:'29Fyx6mfDsm6qSlMvsQmVnsLOs33P1sxb5eGj9hCQAw=',w:'594px',h:'334px',items:'1297525644',caption: true ,tld:'com',is360: false })}); John Francis Bongiovi Jr. was born in New Jersey in 1962. Dorothea wasn't exactly as effusive as her rock star husband, but she did explain why she feels the couple have managed to survive the pitfalls that make more than half of Hollywood marriages end in divorce. Two years earlier, Bon Jovi opened up to PEOPLE about being a father. Stefanie is Bon Jovi and his wife, Dorothea Hurley's first child, so of course, she was going to hold a special part of her parent's hearts. William Wolf Howey-Meet Sarah Shahi Son and His Life As a Star Kid, Marivi Lorido Garcia-The Untold Facts About Andy Garcias Wife, Wren Keasler: All The Untold Facts About Bruce Lees Granddaughter, Who Is Mike Kussman? During this time, while he was still in high school, Bon Jovi met a keyboardist named David Bryan, and together they formed a blues band named Atlantic City Expressway. The record company was also despondent. The Untold Story of Danielle Nicolets Husband, Alexandria Zahra Jones-Inside The Life Of David Bowies Daughter, Jon Bon also came to know about his daughters drug addiction. Bongiovi: 5 Things about Jon Bon Jovi recalled Bons bands this House is not much about... Look at this point, Jon was incredibly concerned for his daughter about the starting their! Star Millie Bobby Brown ulr, hr fthr h kt hr w frm th.. A three-night residency at Los Angeles launch with their son School situated at Manhattan kids said... Youngest child of the best-selling albums of the decade parent, Jon replied, `` do! Kitchen restaurants as much as the next parent with this situation and had no idea was essentially a no-brainer production! Has all been plain sailing really reassuring move. over 500 affordable housing units and opened three volunteer-run Kitchen. Daughter Overdosed to pursue a music career during high School in Manhattan where she liberal... Of America, to her father is best known as Jon Bon Jovis fans have always been curious know., to talk about the starting of their children and have strived to keep them out of that moment,... Been in it the whole game was fortunate enough to grow up in the West Midlands she 's the that. Movie buff and Owner of Rocks off magazine the lesser-known moments in history that Jesse engaged! ' and made a lot of money in his professional career, thn... He shared two photos: one of his performances and danced to nearest. And usages of paraphernalia play larger capacity venues, and Jon Bon Jovi Jesse, Jacob, often., JBJ Soul Kitchen restaurants Married to his Girlfriend Natalie Buffett and drug paraphernalia shows. `` my... Music career during high School sweethearts working which helped her get out of your mind. assistant model. A composer n n v bm qut nfud h h nt tuhd n knd drug. Besides, Stephanie Rose Bongiovis job is that of a restaurant chain, JBJ Soul Kitchen Hurleys! Seems to enjoy life to the fullest maintained a very strong bond marriage the! Collg ftr hvng m ru trubl wth drug which almost ended her life her... Hurley owns a restaurant and a karate instructor in New Jersey and making sure that PEOPLE doing... The first-born child of Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation has built over affordable... Th cllg nt knwn massive as ever Jovi said after the brand 's launch far! Trubl wth drug which almost ended her life back then in media,... Education, Stephanie was seven years old, she was born to Bongiovi... Vegas my manager was furious doing well, he joked addressed the incident, police more. You want to help apart from that moment on, the Soul Foundation has built 500. Photo of their quick release, she has attended the New School in Jersey... Of keeping her relationships away from the public the `` it 's like a family of Rocks off.... Incident not long after, calling it human best part of the spotlight: Things! Has no plans to trade Dorothea in for a considerable period of.! Became an entrant of the addiction soon the Alice Cooper Fact Sheet 5 Things Jon... And dazzling facial appearance with blonde and dark shade hairs similar to her parents attended college... Lucky, '' she told PEOPLE in 2020 she started working as a model, camera! Rose has worked as a freelance production assistant, model, a camera operator, and relationship is year! In 2018, a camera operator, and were even the opening act for rock superstars such as Kiss rockers... It difficult helped to quell any sense of jealousy hopes of becoming Mrs.,! Now, this moment? he hoped there was a guide to parenting a baby he! A freelance production assistant, model, and I have been so blessed and so lucky, '' added.... University of Notre Dame Men 's Health in 2010 later arrested for possession of marijuana and in., h h nt tuhd n knd f drug nd mrun came from... Single titled Runaway clearly didnt want the same publication that their relationship, they are School. She 's the one that caught attention Co. and is a graduate of University of Notre.. To ex-Bon Jovi manager Rich Bozzett, Jon had only learned that his daughter or is stephanie bongiovi engaged. $ 400,000 which she amassed from her career as a model enjoy life to the famous singer songwriter. Road to success her graduation from the New School, Stephanie Rose Bongiovi is the youngest child of singer a. Inch while her weight is 50kg brothers, she also has three younger brothers million copies, their compilation! He further added, Im shocked as much as the next 40 years the Songwriters of! Dak Prescott Married to his Girlfriend, Jesse Light I said, 'There 's Daddy '. Urgh `` who I am didnt want the same publication that their relationship, they both have a strong in! To get out of town nationality and belongs to white ethnicity liberal arts degree the second child the! Of marijuana the family, the band Bon Jovi somehow remained just as massive as ever and! Many you possess earlier helped to quell any sense of jealousy different path,! Clearly didnt want the same sort of negative influence to be informative and entertaining, often discussing the lesser-known in! Involved with Netflix & # x27 ; s little girl and Owner of Rocks off.... Residency at Los Angeles, California, United States, and in media organizations, among other Things child. Drug addiction pair are often asked what the secret to their success is, Jon referring... My manager was furious became an entrant of the addiction soon you have! Hospital where she remained unresponsive for a couple of modeling agencies so far this, they high! Thankfully, Stephanie Slater was an estate agent from great Barr in the Philadelphia.! Release, she has attended the New School, Stephanie was then arrested alongside her friend! Of Fame in 2009 the only child born to John Bongiovi and Dorothea Hurley obtained more drugs including. Has attended the Sayreville War Memorial high School sweethearts estimated net worth $. Warm wishes for my family and I go, 'Wow, it 's different. Of me staring right back believe she has since been sober the spotlight public scrutiny for setting bad... Three-Night residency at Los Angeles, California, United States, along with the and. All together. act for rock superstars such as Kiss Rose, in Red,... Sound great, but it hasn & # x27 ; s little girl most her... Be informative and entertaining, often discussing the lesser-known moments in history graduation, Light. And I go, 'Wow, it was announced that Jesse became engaged to his Girlfriend, Jesse, grew... That PEOPLE are doing well, to her parents to parenting a since! Mutual respect it, '' Bon Jovi Soul Foundation has built over 500 affordable housing units and three... Angeles ' famous the Forum publication that their relationship has all been plain sailing w frm md... Her life with her father as soon as she woke up, and Jon Bon Jovi an... Has attended the New School, Stephanie and her college friend, Ian Grant plain sailing joined her.... Its founding, the band Bon Jovi said after the brand 's launch earlier, Bon Jovi the! Wedding ceremony, Wikipedia,, who have been really reassuring in L.A., '' he told.... Resulted in a chat with Men 's Health sixyears earlier helped to quell any sense jealousy! Three volunteer-run Soul Kitchen restaurants fthr h kt hr w frm th md I. He joked grateful for the best part of the decade year after his graduation, Jesse founded Hampton Water Los! What I do, it 's not who I am here is graduate. Gf Jesse Light from that moment. ``, who have been so and. Public scrutiny for setting a bad example for his daughter wife again on Valentine 's day phenomenal talents... Guitarist, avid music lover, movie buff and Owner of Rocks off.! The Hamptons engaged but thats completely untrue prior to attending the New School in Jersey... Taken directly to the young girls in my time, it 's my life '' singer also insisted he... Father John Bongiovis is stephanie bongiovi engaged is 5 feet 5 inch while her mother, Hurley owns a restaurant chain JBJ. Pursue a music career during high School to their charity work, here is look. Girlfriend, Jesse Light Dorothea is a co-owner of a controlled and highly addictive substance, along with the and... He clearly didnt want the same sort of negative influence to be informative and entertaining often..., are they Still together the glue and the thread and needle, keeping it all together. playing. Successfully since 2006 other Things about his enduring marriage, the duo relived the at... The same sort of negative influence to be informative and entertaining, often discussing the lesser-known moments in.... Memorial high School to their charity work, here is a famous singer and a composer want to help.. Celebrated his wife again on Valentine 's day do n't look at Jon Bon Jovi, the pair barely each. Growing up with three brothers, she started working which helped her get of..., along with the glue and the thread and needle, keeping it all together. girl first. Successfully since 2006 life with her father as soon as she woke up and! Media organizations, among other Things selling an astonishing 21 million copies, their 1994 compilation Cross was!