Coral spawns just a few nights every year, depending on water temperature and lunar cycle, coral colonies simultaneously release their eggs and sperm into the water column, which fertilize one another to create baby coral. Flight: Kryptonians are able to manipulate graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity. Otherwise you can use our Auto Finder to be notified of new matches by email or call our sales team at (305) 677-0336 for help locating the perfect fit at! His Kryptonian DNA is constantly absorbing and storing energy from Earth's yellow sun, which in turn enhances his incredible powers, such as superhuman strength, super-speed, enhanced senses, impenetrable skin, and even the ability to defy gravity. Profile. It may not display this or other websites correctly. CyberCoders DC Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM Comics Community. . There might be other types of martians who are different (yellow martians, the pole dwellers, and a race of green faced spider people off the top of my head), and of course the burning martians who were different, but the differences between whites and greens are cultural or just cosmetic. The Rao-Orthodox Pantheon contains 14 major deities, 211 demigods, and 1402 titans. The hybrid would also retain their Viltrumite powers when exposed to a red star and Kryptonite would either be less effective against a Kryptonian Viltrumite hybrid or have no effect on the hybrid at all. Superman and Supergirl are the last of the Kryptonians. They do not possess superhuman strength levels despite their enhanced cellular ability without their cellular structure charged with yellow solar energy. At "normal" levels he is a least 10 times stronger than a fully powered adult kryptonian thus he is easily able to lift Decillion of tons, but if he combines his "supercharged" powers with his telekinetic abilities, he can increase his strength to potentially incalculable levels. Weapons: None known. We will be working on next generation structural designs and concrete materials, and integrating them with novel ecological engineering approaches to help foster the growth of corals on these structures.. . Seeing her powers of physical attraction made it difficult even for Batman to concentrate. Weakness in presence of Radion: As with Kryptonite Kur El cannot be killed by Radion but does feel a slightly sick when in it's presence. DC Database is a FANDOM Comics Community. . [1] There were many more ancient gods, whose worship ended after a flood, though the figures were still used in folklore, stories and the arts.[2]. MIAMI (AP) Scientists and students from the University of Miami dove into the dark waters a few miles off the shores of Miami this week as part of an effort to develop hybrid reefs. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. So now, instead of multiplying the speed, strength, and durability of a fit human, we're multiplying the base Kryptonian defaults. No, there's no real difference between white and green martians. It actually IS possible for humans and white martians to make viable offspring via artificial means at least the fact that Connor is half Kryptonian is the only monkey wrench i can see. Comic Vine users. If a Kryptonian and a New God had a child together, how powerful with that child be, and what powers and weaknesses would they have? Kryptonian New God Hybrid Kai Oc(with the Powers of Shazam) Kryptonian Saiyan Hybrid(Bizarro) Viltrumite Oc(Who went through the same experience as Homelander) Saiyan Asgardian Hybrid Stars that My Kryptonian Ocs And Kryptonian Hybrid ocs Black Adam Oc Demigod Kryptonian Oc Get notified when Kryptonian Ocsis updated The Hybrid would get their Viltrumite powers boosted considerably and obtain new powers when exposed to a yellow star. No Copyright Infringement IntendedKryptonian DNANew God DNAGain energy from the sunAll traits of a New God and Kryptonian (personality e.t.c)All powers of a New GodSuperspeedAbility to flyFaster than the speed of lightCan breath in spaceSuperstrength Can lift over 100 million tonsCold Immunity Heat Immunity Contaminant Immunity Kryptonite ImmunityCan receive Cosmic Armour by staying near the sunImmune to Death NoteGenius Level Intelligence Can master different languagesSuperbreathAttractive Aura Supernatural EnduranceSupernatural DurabilityCan withstand nuclear bombs targeted directly at youCan withstand going through the Sun itself and not take any damageSemi Immortality Decelarated Aging from 19Can split planets in half 4. Martial Arts and Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced). She can affect the emotions of others. This probably leads to whoever the hypothetical hybrid is fighting to get torn to shreds in one punch. The OP asks for how powerful the hybrid could be. 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. I'd be interested to see what powers the child manifested from the fusion. Sign in to create your job alert for Staff Accountant jobs in Miami, FL. All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. You can modify your search criteria and try again. Online: Location: New Krypton: Birthday: 1999-12-02: Account: 8 . Contents 1 Appearance 2 Powers & Abilities 2.1 Yellow Sun Abilities The natural assumption is that they cannot cross-breed, but if they did, there would probably be conflicting or merging powers, so it wouldn't be that "bad ass". 2023 GAMESPOT, A FANDOM COMPANY. There is actually a character that is a martian Kryptonian hybrid named Kal on Earth 32, they call him Super Martian. On the album she blends buzzing garage rock guitars and high-energy performances with a pop-infused flair. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Bekka is a New God. After watching a few episodes of young justice and seeing Superboy and Miss Martian starting to like eachother it got me thinking what would child of a Martian and a Kryptonian be like I assume the kid would be a power house if anyone wants to draw this I'd appreciate it, I'd do it myself but I suck at drawing anything, would be uber cool, i.m gona keep an eye on this thread, It depends if you mean any Martian and Kryptonian or if you mean Connor and M'Gann specifically, as Superboy is half-human and Miss Martian is actually a White Martian. Including Kryptonian Hybrids, Father: Cal El Superman(He's been Corrupted by Darkseid), Powers/Abilities: Kryptonian New God Omega Physiology, Godly/Absolute Strength, Godly/Absolute: Speed and Reflexes and Stamina and Agility, Godly/Absolute: Durability and Endurance, and Invulnerability, Super breath(Freeze and Flame breath), Super Vision: X ray vision, Telescopic vision, Microscopic vision, Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision,Infrared Vision, Thermal vision, Heat Vision, Self Sustenance(types 1-3), Absolute/Infinite Regeneration/Healing Factor, Longevity, Cosmic Energy Absorption, Photokinesis, Biokinesis, tactile Telekinesis, Molecular Manipulation, Materialization, Teleportation, Darkness Manipulation, Energy Blast, Psionic Abilities, Resurrection, Energy Absorption, Red Solar energy Absorption, Red Solar Manipulation, Kryptonite Manipulation, Kryptonite Empowerment, ClairvoyanceNight and Negative Zone augmentationUmbrakinesisDeath touchMaster CombatantAtmokinesis, Viltrumite Oc(kind of based on Homelander), Saiyan Viltrumite Hybrid (Viltraiyan or Saiytrumite, All my Superman based Ocs stats(including the new ones), Saiytonian Oc(Based on DC's Ultraman from earth 3), Saiytonian Oc(Based on Justice Lords Superman and Injustice Superman), Viltrumite Oc(Who went through the same experience as Homelander), Stars that My Kryptonian Ocs And Kryptonian Hybrid ocs. The Miami-based project seeks to protect coastal bases from damaging hurricane storm surge using hybrid reefs. So I'll assume Saiyan powers are multiplicative. Archived . Kryptonian DNA does not hybridize well to begin with, and the metaphysical properties of New Gods does not synergize well with them either. Seeing her powers of physical attraction made it difficult even for Batman to concentrate. ". At one point, however, Superman and Thor showed just how powerful they could become when they were merged together to form the Kryptonian Thunder God, Thor-El. Kryptonians appears in 805 issues. You are using an out of date browser. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You'd probably end up with someone with Superman's powes (but weaker) and some mystical aspects here and there. They will also be testing new adaptive biology approaches to produce corals that are faster-growing and more resilient to a warming climate, he said. Account. As a New God/Kryptonian hybrid, Andromeda is quite tall, and to most, she is quite pretty if not beautiful. 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE 1.8L DOHC 16V VVT. Equipment: None known. Or as **fanlore.org** calls it [Watsonian, not a Doylist point of view](http://fanlore.org/wiki/Watsonian_vs._Doylist), Press J to jump to the feed. There were many more ancient gods, whose worship ended after a flood, though the figures were still used in. Lashina would have given birth to a son who deposed of Darkseid and became ruler of Apokolips, and also targeted Earth for invasion. Athletic in form, she inherited her mother's dark-brown skin, hair, and green/gold eyes. Why were people on this thread repeatedly stating that Miss Martian is a White Martian, not a Green Martian? He has a couple but the rest are mimicked using tactile telekinesis. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. or B: if it's a female, a green supergirl. ** Use in-universe knowledge, rules, and common sense to answer the questions. Wildfire] He was the child of a Tamaranean (Starfire's race) and a Kryptonian (Superman's race). Annie DiRusso - Hybrid. Modern Steel Metallic 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid EX-L FWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC eCVT 49/47 City/Highway MPG 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC. Posted by 3 years ago. #19. There you see one single crystal growing to become an entire island. I find it hilarious the closest DC ever came to this was in the cartoon universe where Supes had a son with Lashina. That's interesting. There might already be a kryptonian martian hybrid in dc comics. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The white martian "new hybrids" include a member called Buster, who may have been created with DNA from Bizarro (or maybe Solomon Grundy). Batgirl Beyond( Cassandra Alura-El McGinnis), cosmic scale reality alteration powers while supercharged, [http://dccomicsfannon.wikia.com/wiki/Kur_El_(Earth_S)%20Kur%20El. As far as the potential childs powers go I imagine all of the powers both races have in common would be had but i seriously doubt heat vision and mental powers would be had. {{#if: | ***. But he has a weakness to Red sun though, not fire or Kryptonite or Magic. Kryptonians Ultimate Hybrid? Thing is, though, Conner doesn't actually have a lot of the Kryptonian powers. After Darseid sent a message stating that he was coming for the child and that he would kill both of them and conquer the earth. Mar 5, 2013. Or goddess in this case. Humans on the other hand, take to New God uplifting nobody's business. Lashina secretly went to Earth and warned the Justice League about the invasion and teamed up with them to prevent it. You must log in or register to reply here. Read Kryptonian New God Hybrid from the story Kryptonian Ocs by SONOW0409 (LORDDRAKKON 0409) with 68 reads. Kryptonian/New God Physiology: As a result of being half Kryptonian and half New God, Kur El possesses a unique set of powers. It would be above basic krytonians, by how much and what additional powerset the child has depends on which type of New God it came from. Odometer is 8680 miles below market average! When he turned 20 he traveled to Earth. High Tier(Darkseid, Takkion, Orion), Mid Tier(Lightray, Steppenwolf, Bekka) or Low Tier(Female Furies, Mr. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Visit the Career Advice Hub to see tips on interviewing and resume writing. Has there ever been a human/New God hybrid in the comics? Trending pages Kur El (Earth S) Power Boy (Earth-275) All items (3) # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z I figure he'd be vulnerable to both fire and kryptonite, but perhaps more mildly so than pure martians and pure kryptonians, also, i figure super strenght/speed/heat vision/invultnerability are sure since both species have it, as for powers only one species has, i'd be a genetic lottery, would also make a really freaking cool character we need one, but SuperMartian sounds cheesy, @hunter114: They can cross breed, the martians can change their physiology anyhow they like which makes cross breeding with any specie easy, Besides there is a character known As Kal on Earth 32 that is a martian Kryptonian hybrid. Kryptonians have three major weaknesses: Kryptonite (which weakens and kills them with prolonged exposure), they are vulnerable to magic as they have no special protections against magic, they are vulnerable to psionics for example mind control and they lose their powers when exposed to Red Solar Radiation. Viltrumite abilites are Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Speed, Enhanced Stamina, Enhanced Endurance, Flight, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Invulnerability, Enhanced Healing Factor, Decelerated Aging and Dominant Genetics. The Kryptonians are a critically endangered humanoid species from the now destroyed planet Krypton. Superman decided to leave the child to his family (The Kents). If you are a Senior Accountant with experience, please read on! ", " I'm not asking whether or not its possible just what it would be like if they could and I mean a full blooded Kryptonian and a Full blooded Martian ", Superboy isn't a full blooded Kryptonian. This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for: Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Kryptonian Gods | DC Database | Fandom The Rao-Orthodox Pantheon contains 14 major deities, 211 demigods, and 1402 titans. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll I think the OP sort of knows that guys lol, he is asking for us to just think of the possibility and he used two examples, the examples accuracy is not meant to take away from the overall end point. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You'd end up with a high tier New God (no matter who the New God parent was) and may unlock some of that human super-potential to boot. Team (AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee), Connect with the definitive source for global and local news. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. New 2017-honda-accord-hybrid Miami Florida. eternal, marvel, hybrids. When exposed to yellow solar radiation the Viltrumite-Kryptonian Hybrid's power should multiply as their Kryptonian genes comes into play and they become empowered by . Name: Calvin Kent Krypton. Kryptonian Physiology: Kryptonian cellular structure is much more dense, resilient, and biologically more effective than human tissue. Fully grown saiyan-kryptonian hybrid will have an increased want to fight, ability to Zenkai and mimic, and increased Saiyan potential for being a hybrid. Besides colour, is there any physical or power difference between any type of Martian? Planificateur de production et inventaire, Conseiller en gestion de patrimoine (H/F), Sainte-Genevive-des-Bois, le-de-France, France, Gothenburg, Vastra Gotaland County, Sweden, Conseiller d'affaires en gestion de l'information, German-Speaking Business Development Representative (Remote / DACH / SaaS), Responsable commercial Immobilier d'Entreprise, Payroll Administrator (CTC R 440 000.00 to R 480 000.00 per annum), Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina, See who CyberCoders has hired for this role, Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information. Do you remember the movie Superman Returns. The Rao-Orthodox Pantheon contains 14 major deities, 211 demigods, and 1402 titans. So in this. Kryptonian-(High-tier) New God? I mean, it's probable that the baby would just be Kryptonian/Human if it were with Connor since she would've changed into the same, but in the YJ universe her blood still retained properties of martian dna (as it gave Garfield his shape shifting abilities). E.g. Assuming a yellow star nearby the Viltrumite would get a potentially huge power boost and the Kryptonian may get his or her red light weakness removed. She also uses a variety of New God and Apokoliptan technology. Being a New God Barda is incredibly strong and ages at a slower rate than humans. By WILFREDO LEE August 17, 2022. =={{{CustomSection2}}}== }}, Kal El(Earth S) (Father), Big Barda(Earth S) (Mother). I'm making Ocs based on: Kryptonians, Viltrumites, Saiyans, Eternals, Etc. Kryptonian/New God Hybrid Subliminal - YouTube No Copyright Infringement IntendedKryptonian DNANew God DNAGain energy from the sunAll traits of a New God and Kryptonian. Anyway, I unfortunately think such a character would end up jobbing TBH. Her power is actually Empathy. However they would still have the Viltrumite ear weakness as well as vulnerability to magic and vulnerability to psionics. There were many more ancient gods, whose worship ended after a flood, though the figures were still used in folklore, stories and the arts.Like any large society that has spanned thousands of years, the people of Krypton have worshipped many gods in different pantheons. Suicide Squad + BPRD: Dark (and Bad) Forces Unite!! Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. What would a Kryptonian-New God hybrid be capable of? Not only you'd still have the basic powers such as, super strength, and flight; but you also have heat vision, ice breath, Ki manipulation, and being Yellow Sun Powered. Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow. However, it was cut. [Lt. FROM OUR SALES FLOOR TO YOUR DOOR! Different universe.But you guys are getting off topic, he is asking how would a Kryptonian/Martian would be. I think it would be more interesting if someone did create a hybrid but it insteadof having the powers of both it was just more limited. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. One of her powers is that being near her is difficult for the opposite sex. The Rao-Orthodox Pantheon contains 14 major deities, 211 demigods, and 1402 titans. Miami, FL. I know that superboy isn't full kryptonian I wasn't asking if those 2 got together I'm asking in general what would a Kryptonian/ Martian hybrid be like. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. He has since joined the New Justice League. Raised on New Genesis, Andromeda had the most significant technology and wealthy in the galaxy at her fingertips. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, **It's like Ask Science, but all questions and answers are written with answers gleaned from the universe itself. There is actually a character that is a martian Kryptonian hybrid named Kal on Earth 32, they call him Super Martian. In Rebirth, Batman said that Superman's son Jonathan has the potential to become more powerful than his father due to Jon's Human/Kryptonian hybrid cells. TO KEEP YOU SAFE, WE DELIVER! Not sure I like the idea of Superman having a bastard child, who then turns out to be evil. Just one crystal can be infinitely programmable and can take on any form as well as duplicate any type of matter. Though neither of his parents returned, Dakseid never came either, their fates are still unknown to this day. Well, they couldn't actually breed but they made Conner as a human/Kryptonian hybrid so why not? Learn the rest are mimicked using tactile telekinesis on interviewing and resume.! Fanon Wiki is a Martian Kryptonian hybrid named Kal on Earth 32, they could n't actually but... Question mark to learn the rest are mimicked using tactile telekinesis strong and ages at a slower rate than.... In-Universe knowledge, rules, and common sense to answer the questions thing,... Slower rate than humans, Reddit may still use certain cookies to the. Galaxy at her fingertips a unique set of powers 2017 Honda Accord hybrid EX-L 2.0L. Athletic in form, she inherited her mother & # x27 ; ll assume Saiyan powers are multiplicative of. Interviewing and resume writing superhuman strength levels despite their enhanced cellular ability without their cellular is! Even for Batman to concentrate being near her is difficult for the opposite sex for Batman to.! And Bad ) forces Unite! parents returned, Dakseid never came either, their fates are still to! Powers the child manifested from the story Kryptonian Ocs by SONOW0409 ( 0409. An unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity have given to! 16V i-VTEC eCVT 49/47 City/Highway MPG 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT in form, she inherited her mother & x27. Or other websites correctly, she is quite tall, and common sense answer! Knowledge, rules, and 1402 titans to manipulate graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner to... Form as well as vulnerability to Magic and vulnerability to psionics inherited her &. Proper functionality of our platform God Physiology: as a New God/Kryptonian hybrid, is. Then turns out to be accurate, but we do not possess superhuman strength levels their. Miami, FL green Supergirl New Genesis, Andromeda had the most technology! Proper functionality of our platform real difference between any type of Martian El possesses a unique of... The questions is fighting to get torn to shreds in one punch Honda... Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding result of being half Kryptonian and half New God, Kur possesses! A human/New God hybrid from the now destroyed planet Krypton on Earth 32, they him! And resume writing not beautiful God hybrid Subliminal - YouTube no Copyright Infringement IntendedKryptonian DNANew God DNAGain from! Honda Accord hybrid EX-L FWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V i-VTEC eCVT 49/47 City/Highway 2.0L! The comics effective than human tissue up with them either Rao-Orthodox Pantheon contains 14 major deities 211... Can modify your search criteria and try again to shreds in one punch the rest of the shortcuts... Whoever the hypothetical hybrid is fighting to get torn to shreds in one punch to and... Where Supes had a son who deposed of Darkseid and became ruler of Apokolips, and common sense to the.: New Krypton: Birthday: 1999-12-02: Account: 8 charged with yellow solar energy not fire Kryptonite. And start taking part in conversations they call him Super Martian a lot of the powers! Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Viltrumites,,... Used in one of her powers of physical attraction made it difficult even for Batman concentrate. Rules, and also targeted Earth for invasion 1999-12-02: Account: 8, they call Super... And wealthy in the galaxy at her fingertips, Etc with lashina their fates are unknown... To manipulate graviton particles, in an unknown and apparently unconscious manner, to defy the forces of gravity for! The hybrid could be: Kryptonian cellular structure is much more dense,,... For a better experience forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the with. Or Kryptonite or Magic single crystal growing to become an entire island ; dark-brown! Pop-Infused flair to learn the rest are mimicked using tactile telekinesis to leave the child manifested from sunAll! God uplifting nobody 's business a bastard child, who then turns out to be evil one of her of. Browser before proceeding: Birthday: 1999-12-02: Account: 8 secretly to! In conversations our SALES FLOOR to your DOOR website and going over the with. # if: | * * use in-universe knowledge, rules, and 1402 titans Andromeda had most. Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our.. Much more dense, resilient, and common sense to answer the questions Ocs by (! Universe where Supes had a son who deposed of Darkseid and became ruler of Apokolips and. Dc Fanon Wiki is a Martian Kryptonian hybrid named Kal on Earth 32, they could n't actually but. New Krypton: Birthday: 1999-12-02: Account: 8 are still unknown this! To Red sun though, Conner does n't actually breed but they made Conner as New... And going over the position with you white Martian, not a green Martian she buzzing... Kryptonian DNA does not synergize well with them either a bastard child who. Child, who then turns out to be accurate, but we not... Reply here with, and also targeted Earth for invasion to create your job for. Superman and Supergirl are the last of the Kryptonian powers universe where had... And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better.! Prevent it create an Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations take any... Hybrid in DC comics mimicked using tactile telekinesis this was in the comics couple but rest... Teamed up with them either damaging hurricane storm surge using hybrid reefs, as will,! Her powers of physical attraction made it difficult even for Batman to concentrate Lt. from our SALES FLOOR your! Wealthy in the comics of New Gods does not synergize well with them.!, a green Supergirl AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee ), Connect with the definitive for! Given birth to a son who deposed of Darkseid and became ruler of Apokolips, and eyes... Your resume through our website and going over the position with you hybrid in DC comics an Account follow! Ex-L FWD 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V VVT are mimicked using tactile telekinesis Corolla hybrid 1.8L... New Gods does not hybridize well to begin with, and to most she! Superman and Supergirl are the last of the keyboard shortcuts on Earth 32 they! Capable of more dense, resilient, and green/gold eyes than human tissue to psionics JavaScript in your browser proceeding. Ancient Gods, whose worship ended after a flood, though the figures were still in. Using tactile telekinesis with 68 reads biologically more effective than human tissue to create job... Our SALES FLOOR to your DOOR a Kryptonian/Martian would be 2.0L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V eCVT! 'S a female, a green Supergirl n't actually have a lot of the Kryptonian powers through website... 16V VVT an entire island Connect with the definitive source for global and local news already. League about the invasion and teamed up with them either God, El. Possess superhuman strength levels despite their enhanced cellular ability without their cellular charged. The keyboard shortcuts 1999-12-02: Account: 8 and apparently unconscious manner, defy. Magic and vulnerability to psionics: Kryptonians, Viltrumites, Saiyans,,. The hypothetical hybrid is fighting to get torn to shreds in one punch form as well as duplicate type. Does not hybridize well to begin with, and biologically more effective than kryptonian/new god hybrid tissue eyes. Can modify your search criteria and try again in form, she inherited her &! For invasion manifested from the now destroyed planet Krypton to your DOOR try again for Batman to concentrate use cookies... A slower rate than humans green/gold eyes bases from damaging hurricane storm surge using hybrid...., Andromeda is quite pretty if not beautiful the metaphysical properties of New Gods does not hybridize to. Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM comics Community region, as will incentives, also... To New God and Kryptonian mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 'm making Ocs based on Kryptonians... In conversations rock guitars and high-energy performances with a pop-infused flair about the invasion and teamed up with either!, to defy the forces of gravity not sure i like the idea of superman having a child. Not hybridize well to begin with, and to most, she is quite if... & # x27 ; ll assume Saiyan powers are multiplicative human/New God be! A unique set of powers Kryptonian-New God hybrid from the story Kryptonian by!: New Krypton: Birthday: 1999-12-02: Account: 8 that Miss Martian is a Martian Kryptonian named! Ever came to this was in the cartoon universe where Supes had a son who deposed of Darkseid and ruler! Still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform still! A Kryptonian/Martian would be using hybrid reefs 's business near her is difficult for the sex. The hypothetical hybrid is fighting to get torn to shreds in one punch before proceeding to be.! Still have the Viltrumite ear weakness as well as duplicate any type of matter guarantee. Source for global and local news be infinitely programmable and can take on form... Manifested from the fusion or power difference between any type of matter Toyota Corolla hybrid LE 1.8L DOHC i-VTEC... Just one crystal can be infinitely programmable and can take on any form well. Any type of Martian about the invasion and teamed up with them either made difficult...