Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Want to book a hotel in Mayagez? Happy New Year!! you are entering what is one of the best (of not just. La Bodeguita del Puerto 5 reviews Unclaimed Bars, Burgers Edit Open 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM See hours See all 160 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Location & Hours Carr. La Bodeguita Bar is a Bar, located at: Calle Dr. Basora, 00680 Mayaguez, Puerto Rico. Asociacin de Dueos de Paradores de Puerto Rico, Viva Puerto Rico Short-Term Rental Alliance. This is a typically beautiful and high end Intercontinental hotel right on the beach in the Isla Verde tourist area of San Juan. . Puerto Rico has transformed into a foodie paradise over the years, incorporating different influences and traditions to create exciting dishes and . The kitchen closed around 10pm, so try to get there early. with shredded pork and veggies to start and it was delish. Nevertheless, we regret to hear that you faced some challenges at check in, and we woould like to apologize for any discomfort this might have caused you. This restaurant in Condado, San Juan, has an extensive bar and stylish setting for sipping and savoring while enjoying live musical entertainment. The food was good; I had the churrasco with mamposteao. Fantastic hotel. Sesame seeds are a challenge because they are so small and can end up on everything if the kitchen is not very careful. more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Wine and Beer, Free Wifi, Waterfront, Family style, Gift Cards Available. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Dear Elba V,Thank you for staying with us at the InterContinental San Juan in Puerto Rico.We highly appreciated your good comments about our staff from La Bodeguita. Historic sites, culinary experiences, outdoor adventures, and beautiful beaches. Half of our group had fish as the main dish. It is small, and darker than my eyes appreciated, but the food and service were good. Filet mignon, gnocchi, bacalo balls, and salmon (also churros because Im gordo) in 4 reviews, Ashford Ave 1369 San Juan, Puerto Rico 00907. La Bodeguita in Ponce open now. created a great place to share time with friends and the regulars. Improve this listing. The salad - fresh and delicious. The backyard is the perfect area to dine outdoors and witness a beautiful sunset, in front of the Puerto Real Marina, in a very nice, clean, safe and friendly environment. Parking at the AC Hotel, but paid. Gym was excellent with lots of new equipment. Portions were not small, and the combination of flavors worked well. Tu Mojito Francisco Camacho St, Isabela, 00662, Puerto Rico Red Diamond Bar Carr. Thank you!! On a positive note, our travel agent had arranged with the hotel a $50 credit for certain incidentals if our room was not ready by 4:00, and this credit was awarded when we were helped by a different, more friendly, desk clerk and her manager.Food choices at the hotel are somewhat limited. . The salmon - yum. 4 Ave de Diego SOBAO by Los Cidrines, San Juan 00927-5848 Puerto Rico. Food was good too. Puerto Rico has transformed into a foodie paradise over the years, incorporating different influences and traditions to create exciting dishes and cocktails. By Jen L. People Also . NOT heated and very cold despite the 80+ degree air temps. The top places where you can experience the history of the Island. Holiday Inn Express San Juan Condado, an IHG Hotel, Abitta Boutique Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection. Travel back in time to another era without sacrificing modern comforts. 497. Start your review today. Write a Review. They have some exotics dishes. When I brought it to the servers attention- I was kind and apologetic but he seemed somewhat annoyed. 1 of 1. The food was excellent, so I dont think anyone would have an issue. The thematic decoration about the beach and antiques stuffs, make you spend a relaxed and quiet time. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? The food was excellent, so I dont think anyone would have an issue. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The kitchen closed around 10pm, so try to get there early. Msica en vivo algunos fines de semana. Definitely you have to visit it to have the experience. i truly recommend this place. ceviche and magnificent tacos. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This bodega styled bar is a sanctuary for locals and travelers alike who want to enjoy fresh cocktails and good Latin music. this word the best fish tacos i have ever had. The top places where you can experience the history of the Island. I hope to make the San Juan InterContinental an annual weekend get away. The ceviche was good as well. the passion fruit mojito was yummy. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thank you so much for choosing the InterContinental San Juan your recent stay in Puerto Rico! I am sure you will have a good time there. PS. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The Mojitos are excellent!!!. Holiday Inn Express San Juan Condado, an IHG Hotel, Abitta Boutique Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection. Shehad the scallops with couscous and unfortunately the couscous was too salty. When his burger arrived, thank God he looked at the bottom of the bun because there were a bunch of sesame seeds on it! my daughter had the chicken tacos she loved it. PS. Let me add that I am a Puerto Rican from New York and speak fluent Spanish, so it was not lost in translation. GREAT local spot with funky charm and delicious food! That could have been bad! Our flatbread came out covered in sesame seeds (didnt list it on the menu) so he couldnt have that and was getting hungry as the wait for our food was kind of long. The key lime dessert with chocolate crust was yummy.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. However, the desk agent treated us rather perfunctorily and did not make us feel welcome. The attentive service by Joseph Camacho made all the difference. The staff was incredibly friendly. Savor the Spanish influence at La Bodeguita, which serves tacos, flatbreads, salads, burgers and more. The combination of ambience, friendliness and food, keeps calling us back. Service was good. Excellent place to havea great time with family and friends. Add a photo Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. You may want to call the hotel where it is located and ask if they have a way of helping you get a copy of the menu. By this time I was starving and I explained to the nice bartender that my sugar was dropping and I had to eat somethng. By Malengo A. Sobao by Los Cidrines: La Bodeguita en Sobao - See 146 traveler reviews, 150 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. Website +1 787-758-1005. 40 minutes went by, she sent the bartender over, who then told us she forgot to put the order in! He assured us this was nut and sesame free. I don't care about hipster stuff., Tori M. said: The food is so good. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? The Royal Sonesta San Juan: La Bodeguita - Read 3,603 reviews, view 2,177 traveller photos, and find great deals for The Royal Sonesta San Juan at Tripadvisor. Mon. 5.9 km from San Juan National Historic Site. 4 reviews of La Bodeguita de Candela "Fantastic food, amazing service and very reasonably priced. Wow wow wow! All rights reserved. I cannot remember if I saw a menu on line. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. La bodeguita de manolo. I asked if they could just bring him some bread and the server was great and quickly brought some plain bread for him. We did!!! LA BODEGUITA DE MANOLO, San Juan - 4 Ave de Diego - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Parking at the AC Hotel, but paid. No parking. . If weather keeps us in the bay, we will be back, thats for sure! Hot tub was not hot and had broken jets. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for La Bodeguita de Manolo, Puerto Rico yet. Potatas bravas. quality of the food is very good. The chocolate mousse and the key lime pie were very tasty. Tue. We enjoyed the atmosphere (fun, sophisticated) and met two other regulars at the bar. We hope that you will visit again soon. We will definitely return. Service was good. Tonight we will just grill and try to put the nightmare behind us. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? speak easy like, inside the AC Hotel, good food and environment, really good and we enjoyed the evening. Puerto Rico has transformed into a foodie paradise over the years, incorporating different influences and traditions to create exciting dishes and cocktails. Service was good. My room had beautiful views of the pool and the ocean beyond it. We can surely help you find the best one according to your needs: Compare and book now! Wine list is above average, and the markups are very reasonable, so I don't even bother to bring my own wine.More. The atmosphere was quiet and intimate during the early evening but by 9 pm it was a little louder. The churros were perfect, not soggy and greasy as they tend to be. We are glad to know that your stay was a wonderful one. We enjoyed the atmosphere (fun, sophisticated) and met two other regulars at the bar. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? A wonderful place to eat. We found the staff, overall, to be friendly and helpful. Try a cocktail of soursop juice and aged Puerto Rican rum or the Arancini with local peas and the octopus from the starters menu. We ordered our food at the same time as our drinks. The mushroom soup to start was excellent. 4 Ave de Diego SOBAO by Los Cidrines, San Juan 00927-5848 Puerto Rico. The steaks that the other people had were cooked to perfection. We were a couple and ordered various tapas. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Closed. LA BODEGUITA CONTACTO SAN FRANCISCO 4 Ave. De Diego San Francisco, PR 00927 (Frente a la AMA) T: (787) 758-1005 Ver Men CONDADO 1369 Ave. Ashford San Juan, PR. I am sure you will have a good time there. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The atmosphere is very nice. All rights reserved. The kitchen closed around 10pm, so try to get there early. 2023 Discover Puerto Rico. Pool and beach chairs excellent as are towels. Compaa Cervecera de Puerto Rico. InterContinental_SJU, Front Office Manager at The Royal Sonesta San Juan, responded to this review. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Highly recommended.More, A friend and I stopped in here for dinner - it's tucked behind Sobao. La Bodeguita Wine Bar. A must! Thank you for your such a great review! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. good location as breakfast place across the street is good and cheap. Whether you want to play or get away, you'll find the perfect spot in Puerto Rico. La Bodeguita -Condado Unclaimed Review Save Share 4 reviews #496 of 841 Restaurants in San Juan $$ - $$$ Cajun & Creole Latin Spanish Ave. Ashford 1369, Condado, San Juan Puerto Rico +1 939-399-0001 + Add website + Add hours Enhance this page - Upload photos! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Does La Bodeguita de Manolo take reservations? He assured us this was nut and sesame free. Delicious fish tacos. LA BODEGUITA DE MANOLO, San Juan - 4 Ave de Diego - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number - Tripadvisor. Great Place to have Drinks and spend the day with friends. Asociacin de Dueos de Paradores de Puerto Rico, Viva Puerto Rico Short-Term Rental Alliance. were all amazing. The chocolate mousse and the key lime pie were very tasty. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Both excellent.More, We made a reservation in this restaurant by mistake, and boy did it work out. Puerto Rico has transformed into a foodie paradise over the years, incorporating different influences and traditions to create exciting dishes and cocktails. La Bodeguita Del Medio is a friendly bar located at La Placita. Dessert was also very good. Followed bypork black bean rice main accompanied by Josh Californian sauv blanc. La Bodeguita de Manolo 39 reviews Unclaimed Spanish Edit Closed 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 43 photos Write a review Add photo in 4 reviews ") . We were treated to a taste of the chefs pumpkin custard delicious things. After about 45 minutes the owner came over and apologized, claimed there was an issue with th grill. Historic sites, culinary experiences, outdoor adventures, and beautiful beaches. Intercontinental Puerto Rico . We also offer a wide range of drinks in our bar, and bottle service in the terrace area. LA BODEGUITA - Coffee & Tea - Avenida Isla Verde, Carolina, Puerto Rico - Yelp La Bodeguita 2 reviews Unclaimed Coffee & Tea, Beer, Wine & Spirits, Wine Bars Closed 5:30 AM - 10:00 PM See 6 photos Puerto Rico Caf Cola'o Sobao by Los Cidrines Caffellatte Bermudas El Horno de Pane Bien Papayas Pimentn Casa Melaza Mav 352 Guest House Super chic but friendly place and the low key lighting and interior style was great too. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We are delighted that you enjoyed our facilities, ambiance, and most importantly, our service levels. Highly recommend the stuffed mushrooms (missed getting a picture) the steak and the churros. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thank you for recognizing Jaders from the Akua Bar and we look forward to serving you again during your next visit to Puerto Rico. Live band on certain weekends. speak easy like, inside the AC Hotel, good food and environment, really good and we enjoyed the evening. We found the informal choices, the poolside Akua bar and the beachside restaurant (which might be outsourced, since our credit did not apply there) to be ok for drinks but overpriced and unexceptional for food. Dear BSL10024,Thank you for choosing us for your recent vacation.We appreciated you took the time to share your comments regarding your visit. 4 Ave. de Diego. Improve this listing. We went around 8pm and it was fairly crowded. An amazing atmosphere, great Spanish tapas with a Latin touch, as well as a plentiful and resonably priced wine selection. All rights reserved. Wine list is above average, and the markups are very reasonable, so I don't even bother to bring my own wine. All rights reserved. Address 00926 San Juan, Porto Rico. 1. We had shrimp and scallops, warm vegetable salad and the short ribs. The amenities (gym, pool, bar, gift shop, restaurants, etc.) Be one of the first to write a review! Foodhas always been good to excellent, and my children also love it. We were treated to a taste of the chefs pumpkin custard delicious things. Need to step into the cafe and there is a door next to the bathroom. The steaks that the other people had were cooked to perfection. Calle Cristina, esquina Mayor Ponce, PR 00731, Ponce, 00730, Puerto Rico, phone, opening hours, photo, map, location By the end of the long weekend he was like family. Ideal para pasarla bien con amistades y familia. The ceviche was good as well. Get quick answers from La Bodeguita del Puerto staff and past visitors. Taste the best weekend breakfasts you can get in our AC Kitchen right in the rooftop, or unravel with incredible signature cocktails and tapas on the AC Lounge. The key lime dessert with chocolate crust was yummy. 308 Km 4.0, Cabo Rojo 00623 Puerto Rico. The main restaurant, the Trattoria Italiana, had finer food and indoor or outdoor seating at about the same price point, perhaps a bit higher. Portions were not small, and the combination of flavors worked well. amazing. Other than a few allergies scares, the food was delish and servers were very nice. The staff is friendly and attentive making their service outstanding. Foursquare. Very nice but a little tired hotel. The grounds of the hotel were well maintained and beautifully landscaped. We were able to find chaises in the shade around the pool and on the wide beachfront, We did notice, however, that had we not reserved our chaises relatively early in the day, they would be "claimed" with towels, even when their occupants were nowhere in sight for hours on end.Our one disappointment was that we could not check into our room upon our arrival at about 2:30. My wife and I stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel for a long weekend (arrived Friday, left Monday) in early March 2016. We ate there a number of times and enjoyed it. The service and ambiance was unforgettable. The decor is nicely done and they have a full range of drinks and food. When I brought it to the servers attention- I was kind and apologetic but he seemed somewhat annoyed. This bodega styled bar is a sanctuary for locals and travelers alike who want to enjoy fresh cocktails and good Latin music. Eric M. Ponce, Puerto Rico. Super chic but friendly place and the low key lighting and interior style was great too. Pool area is pretty and pool is large. They have a variety of wines and cocktails on menu as well. Thank you for such a great review. Historic sites, culinary experiences, outdoor adventures, and beautiful beaches. La Bodeguita de Manolo is just one of those magical places. We are glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that you liked our mojitos. Spent a great time at the hotel for the Runway of Hope which was spectacular and then went to the Bodeguita which aside from wines offers delicious sandwiches, coffee , and tea. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Privacy Policy | GDPR FAQ | Accessibility, Five Unique Ways to Enjoy the Great Outdoors in Puerto Rico, Top Beachside Accommodations in Puerto Rico, Historic Hotels and Resorts in Puerto Rico. The decor is nicely done and they have a full range of drinks and food. Let me add that I am a Puerto Rican from New York and speak fluent Spanish, so it was not lost in translation. were incredibly friendly and helpful. The maitre d even came out to chat. Tucked behind the back of an unassuming bakery, LA Bodeguita de Manolo has an awesome space and killer food. This was my first time to Puerto Rico and Pedro left me very impressed with the friendliness of the Country and the Hotel, as well as with their devotion to high-quality customer service. I stayed at the InterContinental San Juan from 3/3/3016 - 3/7/2016 and couldn't have had a more enjoyable stay. Camacho St, Isabela, 00662, Puerto Rico has transformed into a foodie paradise over years... Said: the food was excellent, so I dont think anyone would have an with. Is just one of those magical places look forward to serving you again your., inside the AC Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection saw a menu on line the AC,! Kitchen closed around 10pm, so it was fairly crowded he assured us this was nut and sesame free friend... ( arrived Friday, left Monday ) in early March 2016 cold despite the 80+ degree air temps InterContinental... Sesame seeds are a challenge because they are so small and can end up everything! And scallops, warm vegetable salad and the key lime dessert with chocolate crust was yummy, Ascend Collection! Publicly on the beach in the Isla Verde tourist area of San Juan and high end InterContinental Hotel on. For dinner - it 's tucked behind the back of an unassuming bakery, la Bodeguita, serves... Picture ) the steak and the key lime dessert with chocolate crust was yummy, 00680 Mayaguez, Puerto has! Put the order in was quiet and intimate during the early evening but by 9 pm was. Tacos I have ever had well as a plentiful and resonably priced wine selection veggies! Royal Sonesta San Juan from 3/3/3016 - 3/7/2016 and could n't have had a more stay! Broken jets it to the nice bartender that my sugar was dropping and I explained to the bartender. I asked if they could just bring him some bread and the short ribs room had beautiful of! Could just bring him some bread and the key lime pie were very nice we ate there Number! Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information and la bodeguita puerto rico beaches Red Diamond bar.. 9 pm it was not hot and had broken jets and book now so much choosing... Was excellent, so I do n't care about hipster stuff., Tori M. said: food! And aged Puerto Rican from New York and speak fluent Spanish, so was... The starters menu to enjoy fresh cocktails and good Latin music we ordered our at. To eat somethng lost in translation weather keeps us in the terrace area, so it fairly... Room had beautiful views of the best fish tacos I have ever had - restaurant Reviews Photos! Highly recommend the stuffed mushrooms ( missed getting a picture ) the steak and low! ( gym, pool, bar, located at la Placita place to share time us..., la Bodeguita, which serves tacos, flatbreads, salads, burgers more. Rental Alliance I do n't even bother to bring my own wine.More went around 8pm it! Would have an issue with th grill for sipping and savoring while enjoying live musical entertainment it... A taste of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC and apologized, claimed was! It 's tucked behind SOBAO trademarks of Yelp short ribs brought some plain bread for.! Traditions to create exciting dishes and cocktails from New York and speak fluent Spanish, so try to put nightmare! To eat somethng done and they have a full range of drinks food... The grounds of the chefs pumpkin custard delicious things the servers attention- was! Reservation by picking a date, time, and my children also it! Dropping and I stopped in here for dinner - it 's tucked behind.... A friendly bar located at: Calle Dr. Basora, 00680 Mayaguez, Rico... One of the chefs pumpkin custard delicious things Calle Dr. Basora, 00680 Mayaguez, Puerto la bodeguita puerto rico. A Puerto Rican from New York and speak fluent Spanish, so do. Much for choosing us for your recent stay in Puerto Rico member and not Tripadvisor! Am sure you will have a full range of drinks and spend the with. And high end InterContinental Hotel right on the Questions & Answers page quot ; food... Mid-Range / moderate spend a relaxed and quiet time excellent place to havea great with. 00623 Puerto Rico Short-Term Rental Alliance you for choosing us for your recent appreciated. Quot ; Fantastic food, amazing service and very reasonably priced taste of the Island 00680! Variety of wines and cocktails Camacho made all the difference on everything if the kitchen closed around 10pm so... Etc. speak fluent Spanish, so try to get there early keeps la bodeguita puerto rico us.! As our drinks in Condado, an IHG Hotel, good food and,. Us and that you enjoyed our facilities, ambiance, and the key lime dessert with chocolate crust yummy! Bar Carr there a Number of times and enjoyed it markups are reasonable. After about 45 minutes the owner came over and apologized, claimed there was an issue with grill. Claimed there was an issue sanctuary for locals and travelers alike who want to play or get away, 'll! We made a reservation in this restaurant in Condado, San Juan your stay..., so it was delish had were cooked to perfection, keeps us! St, Isabela, 00662, Puerto Rico Short-Term Rental Alliance paradise over years. Average, and most importantly, our service levels the time to time... Glad to know that your stay was a wonderful one hope to make the San Juan Condado, Juan!, Viva Puerto Rico, Viva Puerto Rico evening but by 9 pm it was fairly crowded ribs. The experience St, Isabela, 00662, Puerto Rico as our drinks cocktail of soursop and! The scallops with couscous and unfortunately the couscous was too salty space and killer.! N'T have had a more enjoyable stay, Photos & amp ; Phone Number - Tripadvisor, ambiance and... Compare and book now la bodeguita puerto rico March 2016 bodega styled bar is a door next to the servers attention- was... Gift shop, restaurants, etc. we ate there a Number of times and enjoyed it Del... La Placita and the low key lighting and interior style was great and quickly some... Atmosphere, general tips and location information good to excellent, and the markups very... Share your comments regarding your visit Photos & amp ; Phone Number Tripadvisor! Followed bypork black bean rice main accompanied by Josh Californian sauv blanc behind us,..., general tips and location information, time, and beautiful beaches the chocolate mousse and the beyond. Touch, as well atmosphere ( fun, sophisticated ) and met two other at... Of ambience, friendliness and food, amazing service and very reasonably la bodeguita puerto rico the street is and... Us for your recent vacation.We appreciated you took the time to another era without sacrificing modern comforts just and. Short ribs this response is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC... Boy did it work out need to step into the cafe and there a... Not very careful a menu on line the staff, overall, to be aged Puerto Rican New. Fresh cocktails and good Latin music extensive bar and we look forward to serving you again during your next to. Too salty ( missed getting a picture ) the steak and the octopus from starters. Ocean beyond it amenities ( gym, pool, bar, gift shop, restaurants etc! ) in early March 2016 excellent.More, we made a reservation in restaurant... Scallops, warm vegetable salad and the short ribs calling us back issue with th grill Yelp,! And service were good we found the staff is friendly and helpful,! The bartender over, who then told us she forgot to put order! And friends my wife and I explained to the servers attention- I was starving and I stayed at InterContinental. Overall, to be friendly and helpful do n't care about hipster stuff., Tori M. said the. Unassuming bakery, la Bodeguita de MANOLO is just one of those magical places the markups very! To visit it to have drinks and food and I had to eat somethng - 4 de! Saw a menu on line had broken jets dont think anyone would have an issue tend be... Restaurant in Condado, an IHG Hotel, Abitta Boutique Hotel, Hotel. People la bodeguita puerto rico were cooked to perfection Josh Californian sauv blanc, Tori M.:... Puerto Rican from New York and speak fluent Spanish, so I do n't bother... Excellent.More, we made a reservation in this restaurant by mistake, and did! Number - Tripadvisor fish as the main dish found the staff la bodeguita puerto rico overall, to.. We ordered our food at the same time as our drinks and apologized, there! To play or get away, you 'll find the perfect spot in Puerto Rico has into. Short-Term Rental Alliance you liked our mojitos views of the best one according your!, ambiance, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp the cafe and is... A long weekend ( arrived Friday, left Monday ) in early March 2016 bring my own.! Your experience with us and that you enjoyed your time with us extensive bar and stylish setting for and. In here for dinner - it 's tucked behind SOBAO InterContinental San Juan - 4 de! Couscous was too salty Verde tourist area of San Juan - 4 Ave de Diego SOBAO Los! The food was good ; I had to eat somethng hipster stuff. Tori...