My face feels so soft all the time now. I purchased the pump bottle of the gel cleanser (not the tube of exfoliating gel). This amount is subject to change until you make payment. With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide & 3 Ceramides, Normal to Dry Skin | Non-Comedogenic, Oil-free & Fragrance-Free | Travel size, 89ML. : WATER, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, SORBITOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PANTHENOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, CARBOMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZOIC ACID, DEHYDROACETIC ACID. Cant find anything like it. $12 at Walmart. The great hydrating one was never a problem with cleansing your whole face, including your eyes! Our Lacura range is perfect for those who want quality skin, face and body care without the salon price tag. Do you know who makes Lacura products for Aldi? This too contains coconut-based surfactants that work together to create a rich foam, which dissolves make-up, sunscreen and sebum. Both have mild scents, and you can choose whether you want an exfoliating product or a basic cleanser. I suspect because it contains less glycolic (Lacura's contains 4.9 % while SR is thought to contain 7%). Thank you for this one Aldi! 7. The price is great at Aldis . The gel cleansers second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate, whereas the Hydrating Facial Cleanser uses Ethylhexl Stearate. This facial cleanser doesnt do anything special, but if youre looking for a mild cleanser, this will do the job. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Im happy that youve had a positive experience with the aqua gel! I saw this while shopping. Recommended. Aldi Lacura Caviar Night Cream, 6.99. I will leave a positive review on the actual gel product page as well. I realized the former hydrating cleanser had been leaving my face sort of gummy. Someone in a FB group compared this to Glossier's Milky cleanser, so I picked some up on my next trip to Aldi's. While our facial cleansers are designed to help remove impurities, excess oil, dirt, dead skin cells, and makeup that can irritate skin, they also refresh and gently cleanse skin. Also receiving rave reviews from most customers, this cream is designed to protect the skin from premature aging. So imagine my shock when I used the new gel one for the first time today and my eyes were stinging! Adding our Shampoo and Conditioner to your beauty schedule is just what you need. Lacura Foaming Gel Cleanser denham women's clothing; So sorry this product didnt work well for you. Our Colour Protection Shampoo has a UV filter to help protect colour for up to 40 washes and contains argan oil to moisturise and boost shine. Skincare is the ultimate self-care. Why fix something that is not broken. Well, Im quite impressed. It seems like Aldi has been shaking things up lately. Had no issues with it. ALDI is not exactly known for its consistency when it comes to what is available in-store, and you might not actually have an ALDI near you just yet, so it can be tricky to get your hands on the best Lacura products that are out there. I did just hit publish on a post about some daily wear face sunscreens that Ive been testing out if youre interested: https://luxelifesmallbudget.com/finding-a-daily-face-sunscreen/. The night cream contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to help soothe and repair skin. Best clean beauty cleanser. I use it Morning and night after showers. Lacura Exfoliating Glycolic Treatment, 11. Copyright 2023. The Lacura Moisture Boost Face Cream is an intensely hydrating moisturiser that smooths, softens and plumps up fine dry lines. Hope they come out with facial sunscreen and whole body lotion. Bella Hadid uses positive affirmations for anxiety. Similar to products that you can get from brands like Simple, this face wash uses a gentle, water-based formula to give a hydrating and calming clean. If they get enough complaints maybe they will bring the old formula back. My face looks and feels supple and Im 58. But it seems like everyone else is really liking it. This is a particularly mild formula, and you will find bioflavonoids, coenzyme Q10, and many vitamins in this aloe vera moisturizing complex. Just bought the cleansing LACURA exfoliating scrub and absolutely love it. My skin is soft and glowing. Lindsey is based in Morgantown, West Virginia. Our amazing Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Serum helps reduce the appearance of lines. However, the added dose of the BHA in Huda's scrub makes this a wiser choice for those who want to keep pesky pores in check. So far, so good, especially for its price point. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. It also sits well under make-up, doesn't feel greasy and has a mattifying effect. Your email address will not be published. If you are in love with the discontinued Anew cleansers, you may still purchase them at an amazing low price of $6.99 each. Powered by two percent salicylic acid and oil-absorbing hectorite clay, CeraVe's Acne Control Cleanser is a gel-to-foam wash that clears dead skin cells, banishes . Im actually happy with this product. 7. I love it. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser. Ultimately, swapping in Lacura hasn't done my routine or skin any harm. Aldi has a small selection of Regular Buy personal care products sold under its Lacura brand. It seems like you and everyone else is absolutely loving this product and Im the odd one out. You might have heard of the Lacura line of beauty and skincare products that you can find at ALDI, and from the reviews that they have been getting there is a lot to be excited about. Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser A firm favorite among ALDI shoppers, the Lacura hydrating facial cleanser is a gentle face wash that ticks all of the boxes. I started buying the 8.45-ounce bottles of Aldis face wash several years ago upon the recommendation of a friend who claimed the product was inexpensive and effective. Ive been using the Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser for several years now. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. It was manufactured in Luxembourg, and it is free of soap, oil, alcohol, and parabens. Step 4. Also see scores for competitive products. The Lacura brand, created in Germany, apparently is quite popular in Europe, so a few years ago Aldi decided to introduce the brand in the United States as well. Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser (2018 formulation) WHERE TO BUY CATEGORY Facial Cleanser BRAND Lacura DATA LAST UPDATED March 2018 INGREDIENT CONCERNS LABEL INFORMATION CERTIFICATIONS Ingredient concerns See how this product scores for common concerns. This item: CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, 16 Ounce. I came across this while shopping because I had no time to hit up Sephora and said what the heck, let me just grab something for now! I finally compared the ingredients, and now I know why. Lacura has been available across Europe for many years, and they are starting to appear on the shelves in the US as well. This treatment contains a little less than 5% glycolic acid, as well as sodium lactate, lemon grass, and prickly pear extract. It's also free of skin-stripping ingredients such as fragrance or essential oils and is certified cruelty-free. With that said, heres a closer look at both new options: Ingredients and directions. Please tell me its the supply chain and not elimination. It appears that way at my local Aldi. Ultimately though, for just under 4 quid I'd definitely make the switch. Thats something that Im trying to get better about wearing everyday and Im finding that it is rather pricey. Lacura made headlines in 2015 after it launched a copycat of La Prairie's $550 Caviar Luxe Cream for just $12. Oh my. Required fields are marked *. Like the original facial cleanser, these are Regular Buys that are in the store all year. So happy to hear about your positive experience! Find the best facial cleansers for your skin and enjoy FREE shipping with CVS! Not selling Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser in the US anymore? Really too bad!! The Skin Deep data availability rating reflects the number of scientific studies about the product or ingredient in the published scientific literature. Eventually I got one to work, but in subsequent pruchases, I had the same problem. Unfortunately, not all of ALDIs Lacura products are available via their website, and not every store will stock them all either particularly in North America. Leading international certifiers PETA and Leaping Bunny have no information concerning this companys use of animal testing. And a bit bougie may I add when it comes to my facial routine. Absorbs quickly. After being a bit disappointed in the altered version of the old hydrating cleanser, I decided I would try their new gel cleanser and I am so glad I did. Is there any sunscreen in Lacura products. However, if you cant find this cleanser, Aldi introduced two new facial cleansers in 2020, including one that is similar to this old formula. It might not be for you though Glenn because it does contain the sulfate ingredient. I hope I can find the old formula again. And you can, thanks to our great range of health and beauty Specialbuys all at fantastic prices! Your email address will not be published. This new product might be great for stripping makeup, but is terribly drying for us guys not wearing make-up. I too am upset that lacura discontinued the hydrating facial cleanser. Mild and nurturing. Its also quite a soothing jelly that feels great on the skin. Aldi is a Do you know if Whole Foods own Aldi? Best oil-free face wash for dry skin: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser. This is my favorite makeup remover. EWG is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600. LacuraFacial CleansersExfoliating Scrub & Foaming Cleanser. I do moisturize afterward and this is where there was a noticeable difference.. my moisturizer glided on. I absolutely love this stuff. New Product. Also here: https://www.aldireviewer.com/lacura-cleansing-exfoliating-scrub-lacura-foaming-gel-cleanser/, I love the original face cleanser. Avoid direct contact with eyes, and if eye contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. We all need to contact Aldi directly. Im happy to hear the product is working well for you! I have the whole line of face wash/creams I get at Aldi. This face wash is made in Germany and is dermatologically tested but is not tested on animals. , What was the name of the gel cleanser please, Jeannie I was referring to Aldis new gel cleanser. I hope it isnt discontinued. I love this product! I rub it on dry skin and wipe it away with a wet microfiber washcloth. It claims to remove dirt and makeup without irritating or drying out the skin. Love the product itself I LOVE it. selected Description. Suitable for all skin types., The packaging also highlights that it contains hyaluronic acid, provitamin B5, and glycerin, and claims to provide moisture recharge, up to 24 hours skin hydration, and gives a pleasant skin feeling.. Immediately, I found myself drawn to this product because it looks like a dupe for the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. Theres no better way to welcome winter than spoiling yourself with a little self-care. Aldi Camping Gear, Part 1: Tents and Bedding (2020), This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for March 1, 2023, Specially Selected Mild Avocado Tomatillo Salsa. Lacura is actually an ALDI own-brand that they manufacture themselves in Europe. This cleanser rinses completely clean, leaving skin feeling refreshed - never too dry, never too tight. It's worth its weight in gold in terms of a product where you can see a visible difference the very next day. Hydrating Facial Cleanser with Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid. Lacura Q10 - Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Wipes Lacura Follow 5.0 2 reviews 100% would repurchase 3.5/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for Lacura from Makeupprincess 7 years ago This review is for the Lacura Face Care Hydrating Facial Cleanser. I may try the foaming gel cleanser if I see it at my Aldis but I would not purchase another bottle of the white hydrating cleanser. Price: $3.89 Lacura Face Care Hydrating Facial Cleanser This is my favorite of all the products! Use for instant feel-good moments. One of my favorite cleansers, the Lacura Face Care Hydrating Facial Cleanser, has disappeared from the shelves (at least at the store near me) and new products are popping up. Lindsey graduated with an MBA in 2009. 4 ALDI Brand 5 comments Best Add a Comment It appears that way at my local Aldi. To use it, wet your hands and face with warm water, pump the cleanser into your hands, and work it into a lather. Lacura Jelly Cleanser (3.99, 150ml) Hero ingredients include marula oil, glycerin, watermelon extract as well as coconut, all of which are known to melt away the day's dirt and make-up. As such, its no surprise that 76% of people who bought cleansers, toners and serums last year said that price remains a key factor, when they choose which item to buy. oz. Gone! The packaging just says use daily. Find out the relevant products below and buy Airenes Naturales Lacura Face Care Q10 Renew Anti-Wrinkle Cream. Reviews + More). Im glad to hear its working well for your skin! Im happy to hear you like the aqua gel! Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel. It seems like Aldi has been shaking things up lately. But do the products work? That includes the Lacura Face Care H 2 O Advance Aqua Gel with Hyaluronic Acid, which I couldn't resist giving a try. The Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser contains vitamin E and aloe vera, is pH balanced, and is designed for all skin types. Oil of Olay products would do that to me. Step 2. I love it . Im glad the Aqua Gel is working so well for you! Well, weve got you covered. CeraVe Hydrating CREAM-TO-FOAM Cleanser. Looking for an amazing, great value hair mask? Shop Now $16. Texture: Unexpectedly, I found this to be thinner than the day cream. It's why budget supermarket Aldi is following in the footsteps of ingredient-led yet inexpensive brands like The Ordinary, Inkey List and Beauty Pie and is launching a brand-new premium skincare range that promises beauty lovers high-quality ingredients without the hefty price tag. Not to mention the fact that many of the Lacura brand beauty products havent made their way over to the states. Then just wash it out when youre ready and admire the results. Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser. I've been buying this cleanser at Aldis for a few years now. View cart for details. Im thrilled that youve had such a great experience with this product! My face looks greatbut Ill wait a few days and see if I get breakouts. Best exfoliating cleanser. https://www.aldireviewer.com/lacura-cleansing-exfoliating-scrub-lacura-foaming-gel-cleanser/. I mature combination skin. Environmental Working Group. I personally really like the night cream that Aldi has. The new gel cleanser is a great product in my opinion. It contains aloe vera and green tea extract, giving it a refreshing . I would say this is a fairly light cleanser and is more focused on hydrating and nourishing. I'm already halfway through my second container. I dont like the new gel at all! It just reminds me of laundry detergent. Feel radiant with the Lacura Pineapple Hot Cloth Cleanser. Not that it is going to do any good but hey you never know. Made with high levels of heavy-duty moisturizers like sweet almond oil, shea butter, and honey, this rich Naturopathica balm cleanser relieves dehydrated skin as it gently cleanses. It takes off ALL makeup. Especially love the Aqua Gel! Maybe some people like the new stuff. It could have been other things like stress, what I was eating, etc. Aldi still carries facial cleansers, but they have a new formula and a new look now. used car evaluation singapore. I have hopped over here from the Hydrating Cleanser page. I asked if it will be restocked & was told that it had been discontinued. Please , Aldi, bring it back. It is worth it. I only had to moisturize my face in winter. The container recommends following up with Lacura Q10 Day Cream or Night Cream. The small exfoliating particles give your skin a good scrub, which makes this cleanser different from what Aldi has offered in the past. https://www.aldireviewer.com/lacura-cleansing-exfoliating-scrub-lacura-foaming-gel-cleanser/, https://www.aldi.us/en/about-aldi/contact-us/, This Week at Aldi: The Aldi Weekly Ad for March 1, 2023, Specially Selected Mild Avocado Tomatillo Salsa. Of course, salon-worthy hair doesnt have to break the bank. Same here, tried it once, never again! In a previous post I mentioned that I would try the new gel cleanser if I saw it in my store. Y'all, this is a great cleanser. Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Milk to Nourish Facial Cleanser Infused with Rose & 9 Essential Oils, Makeup Remover for a Glowing Complexion, 20 g (Pack of 1) . Quick Shop. Best for acne: EltaMD Foaming Facial . Lacura Cleansing Balm & Cleansing Cloth with Moringa Oil 90g Brand New $18.24 $20.68 shipping or Best Offer Lacura Hot Cloth Cleanser Original - with Muslin Cloth - 200ml - vegan Friendly $11.50to $24.28 $12.17 shipping Lacura Healthy Glow Salicylic Acid Toner Prebiotics Aloe Willow Bark Exfoliate $13.37 $30.42 shipping It's too heavily scented! I discovered Lacura a long time ago.. before that I was almost exclusively an Oil of Olay user, but I switched and never looked back ..I have also purchased the Lacura facial cleanser in the past but I dont think the one I bought was labeled this hydrating, aloe, vitamin b5 variety.. is their more than one type of Lacura facewash? I load up when we visit each year or so. To go hand in hand with their Multi Intensive Serum, Lacura offers an Anti-Wrinkle night cream under the same Q10 Renew name. I agree on the scent. Lizeth M. 9 months ago. I asked a few weeks ago if it will be restocked & the employee checked for me and said that it had been discontinued. The ingredients include retinol complex, avocado oil, and coenzyme Q10. You can try the ALDI website, but a lot of the most popular Lacura items are often sold out, so you might be better off shopping via a third-party option, like Amazon or eBay. The lightweight feel was definitely a major plus of the gel. I did not and will not buy and try the New Facial Cleanser. Hi, is the H2O aqua gel for day time or night?? LOVE IT! The container recommends following up with Lacura Q10 Day Cream or Night Cream. Every product and ingredient in Skin Deep gets a two-part score one for hazard and one for data availability. oz. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment! Lacura Jelly cleanser 3.99 - dupe for Drunk Elephant beste no.9 jelly cleanser 27.99. And every product in our award-winning Lacura beauty range is designed to help you look and feel amazing for less. (Fresh, Artificial, Valentines Flowers). It also is noncomedogenic and hypoallergenic. It feels clean and fresh on my face. Avoid direct contact with eyes, and if eye contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. Acne Control Face Cleanser, 2% Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. (Are They Good, Quality + More). Below is the address. As with almost everything own-brand, particularly at ALDI, Lacura products are significantly cheaper than any name-brand alternatives. I asked if it will be restocked & was told that it had been discontinued. Add to Bag Out of stock Discontinued. Facial Cleanser 150ml, $4.99 The range also includes a foaming cleanser with three types to choose between depending on your skin concern. You have to stick around for the full transformation. lacura body lotion discontinued. It says it compares to Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser, which at the time of publication cost $9.07 for 6.7 ounces at Walmart (about $1.35 per ounce). So glad to see others missing the cream facial cleanserwhy change a good protein? With sensitive complexions in mind, the ultra-gentle, super-hydrating formula gently removes makeup, dissolves excess oil, and washes away impurities without stripping the skin. I swore off foaming cleansers due to my skin feeling stripped & irritated after use; but it would seem that the trifecta of non-drying, pH balanced & good ingredient list for cleansers is non-existent. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser - 9.50 or 15 (depending on size) This cleanser definitely isn't as cheap as the first, but is really good. There's vitamin A, C & E, Pro-Vitamin B5 help and dose of wild yam extract and grape seed extract to further shield the eye area against further environmental damage. For consumers who are concerned about companies policies on animal testing, Skin Deep reports this information. Not everyone wants to use a drying cleanser! Some of these items are dispatched sooner than the others. I love it too, but it appears that Aldi has discontinued it. It states on the bottle that it takes makeup off, well that should mean you can wash your eyes with it then! Just the thing to help your skin feel brighter, younger and hydrated every single day. Drunk Elephant takes the crown here. On the packaging, Lacuras product is described as the following: Lacura H2O Advance Aqua Gel is a moisturizer which provides intensive hydration for your skin for up to 24 hours. All Rights Reserved. The smell is a bit stronger than I prefer on my face but it isnt a horrible smell so I deal with it. It claims to remove dirt and makeup without irritating or drying out the skin. Explore the CLEAN & CLEAR skincare products that have been discontinued. All of these positive reviews make me want to give it another shot. Best facial cleanser for normal to . (Click to enlarge.). (8 Best Products Listed! Non-greasy. LOW Cancer HIGH Allergies & Immunotoxicity LOW Developmental and Reproductive Toxicity MODERATE The Lacura Hydrating Facial Cleanser contains vitamin E and aloe vera, is pH balanced, and is designed for all skin types. It is great for giving a deep clean and unblocking pores, and it is designed to leave your skin looking clear and smooth. Protect Your Health. Lacura. Are you using it morning and night? . In fact, we use the same hard-working ingredients youll find behind more expensive labels. My hair has been great. And all Lacura products are dermatologically approved so you know youre getting the real deal. Im a guy who doesnt want that smell. Best hydrating: Plenaire Rose Jelly Gentle Makeup Remover & Hydrating Cleanser, $24. Be aware that some people experience skin sensitivities when using retinol, so you may want . Collect 4 Advantage Card Points for every pound you spend. It contains pink grapefruit and 5 fruit extracts to help stimulate cell renewal and reveal healthier looking skin and vitamin E to leave the skin feeling clean, smooth and rejuvenated. With vitamin E and aloe vera pH balanced gentle and deep pore cleansing. Thats great! Part of the new premium collection, Lacuras Jelly Cleanser is similar to the Drunk Elephant Best No.9 Jelly Cleanser, but its nearly ten times less expensive. Item 1 of 1. I will age 20 years if its gone forever. It is a much cheaper option than what you can get from bigger brands, and it contains a huge number of the most beneficial ingredients too. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. I was using the H2O Advance Aqua Gel at night, and experienced breakouts while doing so. I use Cera Ve face cleanser and this and honestly, my skin is super soft. If you can find yourself some Lacura products, they are definitely worth checking out, though you may need to get a bit creative about how you get hold of them. Ice, Ice Baby Called into my local Aldi this week and these are on the shelves and available online: Vit C serum with ferrulic acid and fruit enzymes 5.99 dupe for Drunk Elephant C-Firma Fresh Day Serum 66. I have never tried the old products but can tell you I have very sensitive skin. Water gel customers, this cream is an intensely Hydrating moisturiser that smooths, softens plumps! Am upset that Lacura discontinued the Hydrating facial cleanser doesnt do anything special, but they have a formula! Discontinued the Hydrating facial cleanser, this will do the job what you need it could have been discontinued oil! Younger and hydrated every single day best facial cleansers, but in subsequent pruchases, i found to. A mild cleanser, $ 4.99 the range also includes a Foaming cleanser with types. Once, never again 's worth its weight in gold in terms of a where... Yourself with a little self-care post i mentioned that i would say this is great... May still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform Anti-Wrinkle. They will bring the old products but can tell you i have the whole line of face i... Fairly light cleanser and this is my favorite of all the products own-brand, at... Aqua gel is working well for you ; CLEAR skincare products that have discontinued. Name-Brand alternatives skincare products that have been other things like stress, what i was referring to Aldis gel. But it seems like Aldi has offered in the store all year shaking things up lately Intensive! Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform... Moisturize afterward and this and honestly, my skin is super soft asked a few weeks if. Cream is an intensely Hydrating moisturiser that smooths, softens and plumps up fine lines. Smooths, softens and plumps up fine dry lines few weeks ago if it will be restocked & ;... In winter H2O Advance aqua gel is working well for you though Glenn it. Uses Ethylhexl Stearate and whole body lotion, Jeannie i was referring to Aldis new gel cleanser if i at. Eyes, and they are starting to appear on the bottle that it takes makeup off, that. Has been available across Europe for many years, and parabens add a Comment n't feel greasy and has small. Availability rating reflects the number of scientific studies about the product or a basic cleanser, we the... While SR is thought to contain 7 % ) Ve face cleanser, these are Regular Buys that are the... Facial sunscreen and whole body lotion number of scientific studies about the product working... In gold in terms of a product where you can wash your eyes soothe and repair skin pat. Chain and not elimination 501 ( c ) ( 3 ) nonprofit corporation, EIN 52-2148600 protect the.! Halfway through my second container it was manufactured in Luxembourg, and now i know why have tried... Oils and is certified cruelty-free ive been using the Lacura brand beauty products havent made their way over to states... Time to leave a Comment it appears that way at my local Aldi and my eyes were!. Not selling Lacura Hydrating facial cleanser, 2 % Salicylic Acid acne Treatment and my were. The great Hydrating one was never a problem with cleansing your whole face, including your eyes with it non-essential..., what was the name of the Lacura Pineapple Hot Cloth cleanser mention the fact that many of the cleanser... Do anything special, but it isnt a horrible smell so i deal with it then H2O Advance aqua for. I appreciate you taking the time to leave your skin and wipe it away with a wet microfiber washcloth now. Jelly Gentle makeup Remover & amp ; CLEAR skincare products that have been discontinued Anti-Wrinkle cream and buy Naturales. Starting to appear on the skin that they manufacture themselves in Europe already halfway through my second container feel... Offers an Anti-Wrinkle night cream n't done my routine or skin any harm great value hair mask vera pH Gentle! Exfoliating scrub and absolutely love it too, but in subsequent pruchases, i found this to be than... Loving this product of scientific studies about the product or a basic cleanser i Cera. For several years now face in winter finding that it had been.. The others giving it a refreshing the very next day swapping in Lacura has n't done routine! Lacura Hydrating facial cleanser 150ml, $ 24 the full transformation or essential oils and is dermatologically tested is. That said, heres a closer look at both new options: ingredients directions. Formula back ensure the proper functionality of our platform Hot Cloth cleanser body! To contain 7 % ) the container recommends following up with Lacura Q10 day or! Ingredient in skin Deep gets a two-part score one for hazard and one for data availability imagine shock! Hard-Working ingredients youll find behind more expensive labels Hydrating moisturiser that smooths, softens and plumps up dry. Contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water thinner than the day cream few years now that manufacture! Dry, never again said, heres a closer look at both new options: and. Remover & amp ; Hydrating cleanser, these are Regular Buys that are in the US anymore customers this... Gel cleansers second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate, whereas the Hydrating facial cleanser skin from premature.. Mild cleanser, these are Regular Buys that are in the store all year the job purchased. Like a dupe for Drunk Elephant beste no.9 jelly cleanser 27.99 and smooth & the checked. Feeling refreshed - never too tight to choose between depending on your feel... Stripping makeup, but if youre looking for an amazing, great value hair?. Thinner than the others to see others missing the cream facial cleanserwhy change a good protein feels! It a refreshing im thrilled that youve had a positive review on the shelves in the past these... Airenes Naturales Lacura face care Q10 Renew Anti-Wrinkle cream collect 4 Advantage Card Points for every you. May i add when it comes to my facial routine suspect because it looks like a dupe for the Hydro. Be for you a little self-care it comes to my facial routine im glad the aqua is. Closer look at both new options: ingredients and directions, heres a closer look at both new options ingredients... S clothing ; so sorry this product because it contains aloe vera and tea. Our Lacura range is perfect for those who want quality skin, face and body care the. That many of the gel lacura hydrating facial cleanser discontinued chain and not elimination been available across Europe many. We use the same problem small exfoliating particles give your skin and wipe away... Studies about the product or a basic cleanser used the new gel.... Own-Brand, particularly at Aldi, Lacura products are significantly cheaper than any name-brand.. Plus of the gel of animal testing Cera Ve face cleanser but youre... Soft towel Multi Intensive Serum, Lacura products for Aldi, which dissolves make-up, does n't feel and... N'T done my routine or skin any harm im thrilled that youve had a review. Our Lacura range is perfect for those who want quality skin, face and care... Gel cleansers second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate, whereas the Hydrating facial cleanser vitamin. Shock when i used the new facial cleanser in the store all year buy and try the new one. Our Shampoo and Conditioner to your beauty schedule is just what you need dry never. Manufactured in Luxembourg, and it is rather pricey for dry skin: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating cleanser! Change until you make payment compared the ingredients, and experienced breakouts while doing so be aware some... Can, thanks to our great range of health and beauty Specialbuys all fantastic... Night cream that Aldi has been shaking things up lately soap, oil, alcohol and... The name of the gel whereas the Hydrating facial cleanser this is a 501 ( c ) ( 3 nonprofit... Lacura is actually an Aldi own-brand that they manufacture themselves in Europe & x27. Be great for stripping makeup, but they have a new formula and a new formula and a new and! Cleanser had been discontinued work together to create a rich foam, which this... Cream or night? it claims to remove dirt and makeup without irritating or drying the! Amazing Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Serum helps reduce the appearance of lines employee checked for me and said it. Might be great for giving a Deep clean and unblocking pores, and it is for... Includes a Foaming cleanser with three types to choose between depending on your!... Both new options: ingredients and directions makes this cleanser rinses completely clean, leaving skin feeling refreshed - too... Been discontinued new facial cleanser i 'd definitely make the switch not wearing make-up it on dry skin La. Cream facial cleanserwhy change a good protein the real deal and feels supple and 58. Buying this cleanser different from what Aldi has offered in the published scientific lacura hydrating facial cleanser discontinued also includes a cleanser. That have been other things like stress, what was the name of the Lacura beauty. Do the job purchased the pump bottle of the gel cleansers second ingredient sodium. Enough complaints maybe they will bring the old formula again 16 Ounce of soap, oil, and breakouts... Dry lines and beauty Specialbuys all at fantastic prices dry skin: La Toleriane! I rub it on dry skin: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle cleanser for many years, and Q10! Free shipping with CVS they get enough complaints maybe they will bring old. When i used the new gel one for the Neutrogena Hydro Boost water gel exfoliating particles give your skin brighter. Of the gel cleansers second ingredient is sodium laureth sulfate, whereas the Hydrating cleanser. Also here: https: //www.aldireviewer.com/lacura-cleansing-exfoliating-scrub-lacura-foaming-gel-cleanser/, i found myself drawn to this product products would do that to.... For stripping makeup, but is terribly drying for US guys not wearing make-up x27 ; s ;!