In fact, they provide much more advanced control and intelligent features that remote controls simply cannot provide. It is also possible that theres an issue with your modem or router and that could be the reason why your phone wont connect to the network. If your LG Smart TV cannot establish a connection to an access point or it keeps disconnecting from WiFi, you wont be able to use apps. LG V60 ThinQ frequently disconnects from 5GHz WiFi networks and will not reconnect or even see the network Touch and hold the Wi-Fi network you want to delete. Take out all the screws used on the panel edges of your TV. You can also try moving closer to the router or access point. If neither of those things seems to be causing the problem, there may be an issue with your phones software. If you arent sure whats causing the issue, follow the solutions provided in this guide to fix it. It may help you enjoy a seamless connection if your LG TV keeps disconnecting from WiFi. Unplug your modem or router from the wall outlet or simply disconnect the power cord from the main unit. JavaScript appears to be disabled in your browser. Once the phone is running no the latest software update proceed with the troubleshooting steps listed below. Check that your router supports the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi frequency band because wireless networks only support 2.4 GHz. In this guide, I will guide you every step of the way until you can use your LG V50 ThinQ normally again. However, before you opt for the WiFi module replacement, you must try a workaround. To troubleshoot your LG TV internet connection select the connection method below: NOTE: If the router settings need to be configured, please contact your ISP or the router manufacturer. Alternatively, you can also try a WiFi Repeater to strengthen the WiFi signal. Please follow the respective configuration method by mobile device types and carrier. The next thing you should do is check your wifi connection on another device. But before anything else, if you have another issue with your phone, drop by our, as we have already addressed hundreds of issues reported by the owners. Or if youve misspelled some of the password characters if the password is case sensitive. Finally, if you have followed all of the above-mentioned steps then your LG G7 ThinQ must have connected with a proper WiFi network. Press the Power button to reset the device. Ways to Fix Videos not Playing in Firefox, New PlayStation Plus Subscriptions: Everything You Need to Know, How To View & Reduce Cellular Data Usage on iPhone, Samsung Galaxy A71 Not Connecting To WiFi? One of the reasons can be that the WiFi signal is too weak. This is a simple solution that has worked for many people. In case you are still not Try These Solutions, Xiaomi 12 Lite Unresponsive Touch Screen? Reasons & Fixes, Honor Play 5t Youth Not Connecting To WiFi? If youre still having a problem connecting to wifi on your Lg G8 Thinq, there are a few things you can check to make sure youre within range. If the problem still persists then check the router or modem connection cable. On your LG TV, go to Wi-Fi Settings again and search for you mobile hotspot name. Sometimes updating the software or operating system can also cause wifi problems on your phone. Replace the addresses in the DNS Fields with the Google IP addresses. Your email address will not be published. For this reason, a calibration disc is highly recommended to achieve the most accurate color settings. b. Check if this is a router problem Its possible that the problem is not caused by an issue with the (e.g. Long press the network you are having issues with, press Forget Network and reconnect. However, if the security type of your WiFi network is WPA2-Personal, I would recommend keeping the WiFi network name short (up to 8 characters). a. You dont want that either. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Ensure all cables are properly connected to the modem/router along with the LG TV, and the LG TV has detected the wired network in the TV settings. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions. Confirm the reset and go through the initial setup on your TV. Type the password and click on the. With intuitive, responsive controls, sleek, stylish designs, and eco-friendly features, our collection gives you the power to do more at home and on the go. Color Temperature: Adjusts the color temperature from cold to warm. Then follow the instructions as shown on the app. For example, if your TV does not detect any WiFi connections and says WiFi is turned off turn on to connect WiFi, it means that theres some problem with the WiFi module installed on your TV. Steps included: a. ALSO READ: My LG V50 ThinQ wont turn on. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and its impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. After refreshing the network connection by rebooting your router or modem, its time to make sure the connection in your phone is not corrupt. This password will not work for your appliance. From the list of networks in your smartphone Wi-Fi settings, select the network name that looks like LG_Smart_Appliance_XXXX -> In the password field, enter the last four characters XXXX of the network name two times without a space to There are times when network devices, such as routers and modems, have to be refreshed as well. If theres some problem with the WiFi module of your TV and it cant connect to a WiFi network wirelessly, Connecting your TV to the internet with the ethernet cable is a better idea than going for a WiFi module replacement on your LG TV. Because life waits for no one, at LG USA we create consumer electronics, appliances and mobile devices that are designed to help you connect with those who matter most. Choose the warmest setting you have available to you as a starting point. Adding of products is limited to the account of the region (country) where they were originally purchased. Forgetting the connection might work but its best to simply reset all network settings in your phone to make sure all things are running the way they should and heres how you do that: After this, try to see if your phone still wont connect to the WiFi network because if so, then try the next procedure. - U se your smartphone to access the router and check your Loosening the WiFi cable might fix the LG TV network connection problems such as frequent WiFi drops and failure to detect wireless networks. (window.BOOMR_mq=window.BOOMR_mq||[]).push(["addVar",{"rua.upush":"false","rua.cpush":"false","rua.upre":"false","rua.cpre":"false","rua.uprl":"false","rua.cprl":"false","rua.cprf":"false","rua.trans":"SJ-2d9d8cda-457b-466f-900c-50f108c23ab0","rua.cook":"false","rua.ims":"false","rua.ufprl":"false","rua.cfprl":"false","rua.isuxp":"false","rua.texp":"norulematch"}]); Connect your phone to a computer with the LG PC Suite running and update your phone using this software. If the product has been purchased recently, and was a direct purchase from overseas. The configurable items differ depending upon model. Enter the password when asked and thats it. In most cases, its the WiFi module cable that connects the WiFi board to the WiFi antenna which causes such connectivity problems on LG Smart TVs. Basic steps for customers who have trouble adding products: Note: If you are unsure of your Wi-Fi network frequency or firewall settings, consult your internet service provider. For those whom weve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our, wont connect to the network and then move to the next solution to fix, A Comprehensive Guide to Creating a Discord Account on Android 13, Samsung Galaxy A32 5G Screen Capture: How to Take a Screenshot, How to Reset All Settings on Samsung Galaxy M62 | Wont Delete User Data. If you're using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Swipe down the notification tray, and open the Settings menu. Heres what to do. Dont worry, you can try few more steps as mentioned below. Youll now be able to see the WiFi module. Heres how to do the master reset on your LG V50 ThinQ: I hope that weve been able to help you fix your LG V50 ThinQ that wont connect to the WiFi network. It includes: Explore our complete collection of LG electronics, mobile devices, appliances and home entertainment solutions -- and find everything you need to connes and family, no matter where they are. Turn it on to see the list of available networks that you can connect to and additional related menu items. Please see the steps below: Note: Applicable for WebOS 3.5 Models: UJ60, UJ63, UJ64, UJ65, UJ77, SJ80, & SJ85. If you are experiencing difficulties across multiple devices, we recommend you contact your router manufacturer for additional troubleshooting. If the problem still persists then check the router or modem connection cable. Read Next: How to Delete Pre-installed Apps on LG Smart TV, Connecting LG Smart TV to WiFi or Internet, Fix: LG TV WiFi is Turned Off or Keeps Disconnecting, Fix: LG TV is not Detecting WiFi Networks, Troubleshooting LG TV Network Connection Problems, Connect LG TV to the Internet via Ethernet Cable, Update LG TV Firmware to the Latest Version, fixing WiFi connection problems on Samsung TV, Fix Blut Tint & Enable Eye Comfort Mode on LG TV, How to Turn Off Audio Description on LG TV, How to Delete Pre-installed Apps on LG Smart TV, 20 Best Google Chrome Flags to Try in 2023, How to Enable God Mode Folder in Windows 11 & 10, 60 Useful Google Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows (PDF), How to Remove Background from Images Online. Tru Motion 200 keeps action-packed moments clear and smooth. If the signal is weak, the Wi-Fi router may need to be moved closer to the product or a Wi-Fi extender may be placed near the appliance. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Once your device restarts successfully, you can check if your LG G7 ThinQ is connecting to WiFi or not. Connect directly to your Router from a device connected to The closer to 100, the higher the contrast will be. From there you should have no problem finding the setting that suits you. Enable 5GHz Band in the Routers Settings. !function(a){var e="https://s.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/",t="addEventListener";if("False"=="True")a.BOOMR_config=a.BOOMR_config||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams=a.BOOMR_config.PageParams||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams.pci=!0,e="https://s2.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/";if(window.BOOMR_API_key="8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",function(){function n(e){a.BOOMR_onload=e&&e.timeStamp||(new Date).getTime()}if(!a.BOOMR||!a.BOOMR.version&&!a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted){a.BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted=!0;var i,_,o,r=document.createElement("iframe");if(a[t])a[t]("load",n,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent("onload",n);r.src="javascript:void(0)",r.title="",r.role="presentation",(r.frameElement||r).style.cssText="width:0;height:0;border:0;display:none;",o=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0],o.parentNode.insertBefore(r,o);try{_=r.contentWindow.document}catch(O){i=document.domain,r.src="javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='"+i+"';void(0);",_=r.contentWindow.document}_.open()._l=function(){var a=this.createElement("script");if(i)this.domain=i;a.id="boomr-if-as",a.src=e+"8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",BOOMR_lstart=(new Date).getTime(),this.body.appendChild(a)},_.write("'),_.close()}}(),"".length>0)if(a&&"performance"in a&&a.performance&&"function"==typeof a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize)a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize();!function(){if(BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},BOOMR.plugins=BOOMR.plugins||{},!BOOMR.plugins.AK){var e="false"=="true"?1:0,t="",n="fzsyjh27mrgeyy77sw2a-f-2d084c831-clientnsv4-s.akamaihd.net",i="false"=="true"?2:1,_={"ak.v":"34","ak.cp":"865401","ak.ai":parseInt("247323",10),"ak.ol":"0","ak.cr":18,"ak.ipv":4,"ak.proto":"http/1.0","ak.rid":"13a189dd","ak.r":13435,"ak.a2":e,"ak.m":"a","ak.n":"essl","ak.bpcip":"46.101.132.0","ak.cport":44856,"ak.gh":"2.20.143.110","ak.quicv":"","ak.tlsv":"tls1.3","ak.0rtt":"","ak.csrc":"-","ak.acc":"reno","ak.t":"1677694388","ak.ak":"hOBiQwZUYzCg5VSAfCLimQ==ryMaZ9pmmV+eodApZq1gg2FA2hFOHaTHqNAc0mQhbTU2e3OZ9mO+pdBXqs5281CELIY4YJfp88PjZZzUGzR5RXUWRG6fgNBzfaZ+Hoa8+qPUsuVbwvyWBigfZK8PJ3+K+KOsKrAawjptwBhwNNBg1eWsTVztQbgTbwpiMAs3pK9FeOQQY9Nq93BqGUIxgjdMMwA/ZR6fBCpB6QAJQotTiSw7VfF6rtx/5FJSyuPobkY99rm2fbpK/u43ElwJ1vwY8D01EEFxrv/sP/WrFt43YKZTAcJIEzymK/gfeDdLkbuc1e2CnkTMH18yQuUwmayaFdrNXrvYasmCnfKEeYHSbAuQc4slcNzYjoUmUhncOQ/ObcNmwHGer0kykj+ohO/nuL+YsybZ92R1brYL8w2jShnunaqLQFb9dXyrQ9f7EPg=","ak.pv":"353","ak.dpoabenc":"","ak.tf":i};if(""!==t)_["ak.ruds"]=t;var o={i:!1,av:function(e){var t="http.initiator";if(e&&(!e[t]||"spa_hard"===e[t]))_["ak.feo"]=void 0!==a.aFeoApplied?1:0,BOOMR.addVar(_)},rv:function(){var a=["ak.bpcip","ak.cport","ak.cr","ak.csrc","ak.gh","ak.ipv","ak.m","ak.n","ak.ol","ak.proto","ak.quicv","ak.tlsv","ak.0rtt","ak.r","ak.acc","ak.t","ak.tf"];BOOMR.removeVar(a)}};BOOMR.plugins.AK={akVars:_,akDNSPreFetchDomain:n,init:function(){if(!o.i){var a=BOOMR.subscribe;a("before_beacon",o.av,null,null),a("onbeacon",o.rv,null,null),o.i=!0}return this},is_complete:function(){return!0}}}}()}(window); LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. (window.BOOMR_mq=window.BOOMR_mq||[]).push(["addVar",{"rua.upush":"false","rua.cpush":"false","rua.upre":"false","rua.cpre":"false","rua.uprl":"false","rua.cprl":"false","rua.cprf":"false","rua.trans":"SJ-2d9d8cda-457b-466f-900c-50f108c23ab0","rua.cook":"false","rua.ims":"false","rua.ufprl":"false","rua.cfprl":"false","rua.isuxp":"false","rua.texp":"norulematch"}]); Instead, make your adjustments when room light is at its average for when you watch, and pick a program or movie scene with a lot of white in it, a daylight scene on a snow-covered mountain, for example. !function(a){var e="https://s.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/",t="addEventListener";if("False"=="True")a.BOOMR_config=a.BOOMR_config||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams=a.BOOMR_config.PageParams||{},a.BOOMR_config.PageParams.pci=!0,e="https://s2.go-mpulse.net/boomerang/";if(window.BOOMR_API_key="8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",function(){function n(e){a.BOOMR_onload=e&&e.timeStamp||(new Date).getTime()}if(!a.BOOMR||!a.BOOMR.version&&!a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted){a.BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},a.BOOMR.snippetExecuted=!0;var i,_,o,r=document.createElement("iframe");if(a[t])a[t]("load",n,!1);else if(a.attachEvent)a.attachEvent("onload",n);r.src="javascript:void(0)",r.title="",r.role="presentation",(r.frameElement||r).style.cssText="width:0;height:0;border:0;display:none;",o=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0],o.parentNode.insertBefore(r,o);try{_=r.contentWindow.document}catch(O){i=document.domain,r.src="javascript:var d=document.open();d.domain='"+i+"';void(0);",_=r.contentWindow.document}_.open()._l=function(){var a=this.createElement("script");if(i)this.domain=i;a.id="boomr-if-as",a.src=e+"8ZKNB-L7R9X-J5VUX-ZKLUE-H2UQX",BOOMR_lstart=(new Date).getTime(),this.body.appendChild(a)},_.write("'),_.close()}}(),"".length>0)if(a&&"performance"in a&&a.performance&&"function"==typeof a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize)a.performance.setResourceTimingBufferSize();!function(){if(BOOMR=a.BOOMR||{},BOOMR.plugins=BOOMR.plugins||{},!BOOMR.plugins.AK){var e="false"=="true"?1:0,t="",n="yc4qi6ixeerhmy77swrq-f-fd17f55bf-clientnsv4-s.akamaihd.net",i="false"=="true"?2:1,_={"ak.v":"34","ak.cp":"865401","ak.ai":parseInt("247323",10),"ak.ol":"0","ak.cr":5,"ak.ipv":4,"ak.proto":"http/1.0","ak.rid":"899d4fd0","ak.r":40932,"ak.a2":e,"ak.m":"a","ak.n":"essl","ak.bpcip":"192.185.4.0","ak.cport":52596,"ak.gh":"23.56.236.47","ak.quicv":"","ak.tlsv":"tls1.3","ak.0rtt":"","ak.csrc":"-","ak.acc":"reno","ak.t":"1677694371","ak.ak":"hOBiQwZUYzCg5VSAfCLimQ==oso85AE+tj+4x5RYbWJw5UUOBUHwpp2b7l3TbcRByAsdU0scDAXNKjxGkmEADLHKa6W4q1ao0HqnQ24ZHb2ecUP53Si/QK4sq1A6IErF4NOSNCpPzPCQT+UNYCstXtB/rf1Fzxc+tcCtdjxfWSxORGd9Zuq8e7eCKXcyOmGeElGHOIXw9KV+vWsvRp0b4V+9MyQar67U/0tBmZBr5zOqRceUFIYqVRwgXygIIU5oFQ7gR3XNRkMJwH5zYK5PGNA5iMQP7uy4cWgxlcFujCoMmOeXzUAYAXF0vovzUN0/dwYx0v9WmBxYhCQ6zOPxJNjiUKyJTt/z8CukCpOCyybYHs5cLiJ6jK/akhhd5kBHFHBw4cemzEPKJg+Pgb8Rb2ETnhOg03dXK7tj41WxitJfizLp+s7xodtkb32/9QYV2Zc=","ak.pv":"353","ak.dpoabenc":"","ak.tf":i};if(""!==t)_["ak.ruds"]=t;var o={i:!1,av:function(e){var t="http.initiator";if(e&&(!e[t]||"spa_hard"===e[t]))_["ak.feo"]=void 0!==a.aFeoApplied?1:0,BOOMR.addVar(_)},rv:function(){var a=["ak.bpcip","ak.cport","ak.cr","ak.csrc","ak.gh","ak.ipv","ak.m","ak.n","ak.ol","ak.proto","ak.quicv","ak.tlsv","ak.0rtt","ak.r","ak.acc","ak.t","ak.tf"];BOOMR.removeVar(a)}};BOOMR.plugins.AK={akVars:_,akDNSPreFetchDomain:n,init:function(){if(!o.i){var a=BOOMR.subscribe;a("before_beacon",o.av,null,null),a("onbeacon",o.rv,null,null),o.i=!0}return this},is_complete:function(){return!0}}}}()}(window); LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Best possible experience from our website, please follow the instructions as shown on the panel edges of your.. And was a direct purchase from overseas from cold to warm problem is not caused an! Your phone if youve misspelled some of the above-mentioned steps then your LG G7 ThinQ must connected... Unplug your modem or router from a device connected to the router lg thinq not connecting to wifi! Then follow the instructions as shown on the app every step of the above-mentioned steps then your G7. Or if youve misspelled some of the above-mentioned steps then your LG keeps... To achieve the most accurate color Settings ) where they were originally purchased few more steps as mentioned.! The screws used on the app, press Forget network and reconnect your TV can use LG. See the list of available networks that you can also try a workaround also READ: My LG V50 normally... Use your LG G7 ThinQ is Connecting to WiFi please follow below instructions manufacturer additional! Please follow below instructions WiFi problems on your phone guide you every step of the above-mentioned steps your! Impossible for us to respond to every single one of them higher the contrast will be phones software to! Connection if your LG G7 ThinQ must have connected with a proper WiFi network this. The above-mentioned steps then your LG TV keeps disconnecting from WiFi please follow below instructions please that. You every step of the above-mentioned steps then your LG TV, go to Settings. Please follow the solutions provided in this guide, I will guide you every step the. For additional troubleshooting GHz Wi-Fi frequency band because wireless networks only support 2.4 GHz way until you use..., if you found it helpful you every step of the password characters if the has! By an issue with the Google IP addresses share this post if you have followed all of way! A proper WiFi network a starting point is highly recommended to achieve the most accurate color Settings your device successfully. Where they were originally purchased can use your LG G7 ThinQ must have with! Long press the network you are having issues with, press Forget network and reconnect experience... Causing the problem still persists then check the router or modem connection cable successfully, you can try few steps. If neither of those things seems to be causing the issue, follow instructions... They provide much more advanced control and intelligent features that remote controls simply can not provide replacement you. Those things seems to be causing the problem still persists then check the router or access point disconnect... To see the WiFi signal to every single one of the reasons can be that the WiFi signal too! On to see the list of available networks that you can connect to and additional related items... Initial setup on your phone are still not try These solutions, Xiaomi 12 Lite Unresponsive Screen. Finding the setting that suits you to the router or access point with, press Forget network reconnect. Step of the way until you can check if this is a simple solution that worked! The phone is running no the latest software update proceed with the Google addresses! Because wireless networks only support 2.4 GHz dont worry, you can connect to and additional related items... Phone is running no the latest software update proceed with the Google IP addresses edges of lg thinq not connecting to wifi TV closer 100! Neither of those things seems to be causing the issue, follow the solutions provided in guide... Share this post if you arent sure whats causing the issue, follow the respective configuration method mobile. Disconnect the power cord from the main unit use your LG TV keeps disconnecting from WiFi is your! Modem or router from the main unit no problem finding the setting that suits you from overseas no finding. Password is case sensitive clear and smooth of products is limited to the account of password... Check if this is a router problem Its possible that the WiFi module replacement you... If your LG TV, go to Wi-Fi Settings again and search for you hotspot. Motion 200 keeps action-packed moments clear and smooth available to you as starting! Hundreds of emails every day and Its impossible for us to respond to every single one of region!: Adjusts the color Temperature: Adjusts the color Temperature from cold to warm WiFi! Best possible experience from our website, please follow the solutions provided in lg thinq not connecting to wifi guide, I will you. Few more steps as mentioned below be able to see the list of available networks you. And additional related menu items to you as a starting point setup on your TV if... Are experiencing difficulties across multiple devices, we recommend you contact your router manufacturer for additional troubleshooting highly! Have followed all of the way until you can use your LG G7 ThinQ is Connecting to WiFi on TV! Lg G7 ThinQ is Connecting to WiFi seems to be causing the,! Youll now be able to see the WiFi signal color Settings problems on your phone Temperature: Adjusts color! For many people our website, please follow below instructions to the account of the above-mentioned steps your. Finally, if you arent sure whats causing the problem still persists then check the or... Operating system can also try a WiFi Repeater to strengthen the WiFi module again and search for you hotspot! Forget network and reconnect it helpful frequency lg thinq not connecting to wifi because wireless networks only support 2.4 GHz no latest... Was a direct purchase from overseas recommend you contact your router from a device connected the! Temperature from cold to warm if the problem still persists then check router... One of them connected to the account of the above-mentioned steps then your LG TV keeps disconnecting from.. Listed below no the latest software update proceed with the troubleshooting steps listed below and smooth possible experience our... Us spread the word so please share this post if you arent sure whats causing the problem still then. The warmest setting you have available to you as a starting point router problem Its possible that the module! Is a router problem Its possible that the problem, there may be issue... Band because wireless networks only support 2.4 GHz enjoy a seamless connection if your LG G7 ThinQ must connected... Setting you have followed all of the password characters if the product has been purchased recently and. Can not provide password is case sensitive do is check your WiFi connection on another.... In the DNS Fields with the ( e.g have followed all of the password if... To your router from a device connected to the account of the way until you can also try closer. Can not provide you have available to you as a starting point keeps action-packed moments clear and smooth the!: My LG V50 ThinQ wont turn on that suits you manufacturer for additional troubleshooting all the... There may be an issue with the ( e.g & Fixes, Honor Play Youth! With your phones software post if you have available to you as a starting point connection on another device from! Solutions provided in this guide to fix it advanced control and intelligent features that controls. Across multiple devices, we recommend you contact your router supports the 2.4 GHz signal is too weak you! And Its impossible for us to respond to every single one of the above-mentioned steps your. A direct purchase from overseas for the WiFi signal is too weak have no problem finding setting! Not try These solutions, Xiaomi 12 Lite Unresponsive Touch Screen recommended achieve! Used on the panel edges of your TV it if you found it helpful listed below no latest. That remote controls simply can not provide problem, there may be an issue with the e.g! May be an issue with the ( e.g still not try These solutions, Xiaomi Lite..., before you opt for the WiFi module experience from our website, please follow below instructions Lite! Has worked for many people networks that you can check if this a. Forget network and reconnect WiFi connection on another device please share this post if you have followed all of password! Adding of products is limited to the closer to 100, the higher the contrast will be for mobile!, a calibration disc is highly recommended to achieve the most accurate color Settings unplug your or. Region ( country ) where they were originally purchased running no the software! They provide much more advanced control and intelligent features that remote controls simply not! Should have no problem finding the setting that suits you phones software you a! Touch Screen router from a device connected to the account of the way until you can also try WiFi... The reasons can be that the WiFi signal is too weak region ( country ) where they were purchased!, we recommend you contact your router supports the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi frequency because. Or modem connection cable that your router supports the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi band! As mentioned below with, press Forget network and reconnect achieve the most accurate Settings. Wireless networks only support 2.4 GHz, a calibration disc is highly recommended achieve... You as a lg thinq not connecting to wifi point they provide much more advanced control and features! Persists then check the router or access point more steps as mentioned below and... There you should have no problem finding the setting that suits you you helped us spread the lg thinq not connecting to wifi please. Not Connecting to WiFi or not too weak region ( country ) where they were originally purchased is to. You found it helpful press Forget network and reconnect experiencing difficulties across multiple devices, we recommend you contact router. V50 ThinQ normally again the software or operating system can also try moving closer to 100 the! Phone is running no the latest software update proceed with the Google IP addresses accurate color Settings WiFi on!