There is no dress code. Extra staff are also on hand to help manage the flow of arrivals and assist with any queries. As you can imagine, we are inundated with such requests and as a result we have committed to offering continued support to the theatre related charities,Acting for Others. The restoration levy contributes to the costs of maintaining the newly refurbished LW Theatres. 1 2 8 Concerts & individual events may not be able to supply this information in advance. Please contact NHS direct on 111 or NHS Test and Trace on 119 and follow Government guidelines. If you cant attend one of our shows, find out what you can do here. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over, who must be seated with the child and accompany them throughout their visit. Only those registered with our Access Scheme will have access to book Personal Assistant seats and accessible seating/companion tickets online, including non-transferable wheelchair spaces. RB6. Booking Protect will refund the cost of your booking if you are unable to attend a booked event due to: Booking Protect will not provide a refund where: They will not pay for traveling or associated expenses (unless travel costs are included as part of the total booking price), or any loss other than the purchase price, including booking fee, of the booked event. Your continued use of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms. . Want to get the latestnews, updates and presales? Our range of experiences are perfect for special occasions like birthdays, family celebrations, or a treat for yourself. . Please visit our security page for a guide as to what security measures to expect when attending a show at one of our theatres. The Lehman Trilogy Saturday 11th March 2023 at 1.00pm C$139.03. Admission to this event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. Who do I contact if I have special access requirements. Our phone lines are open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5:30pm. Should I make a booking online if I am disabled? This website will guide you stepby step to submit a refund request and should take 10-15 minutes to complete. If the advertised actors are unavailable for my performance, can I get a refund? If you do not comply with any Promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue and you will not be entitled to a refund. Apollo Theatre (Everybodys Talking About Jamie), Duchess Theatre (The Play That Goes Wrong), Palace Theatre (Harry Potter and the Cursed Child). Simply take a look through our extra-special offers, pick the experience thats perfect for you, and well take care of the rest. TicketIQ has FEE FREE tickets for all events. per adult. What ID do I need to collect the tickets? Please contact us for more details. Customers should wait to be contacted. If you can attend the theatre on your own but would feel more comfortable if someone accompanied you then we would not provide a Personal Assistant ticket in this instance, however we do have an option to obtain a Companion ticket. How recent does my supporting documentation have to be? Please drink responsibly. Find out how to sign up to our access scheme to get your tickets for Concerts and Events at The London Palladium. Our range of experiences are perfect for special occasions like birthdays, family celebrations, or a treat for yourself. Queue jump on arrival at The London Palladium; Reserved table 1 hour pre-show and during interval; Pre-show and interval drinks; Savoury bar snacks; Available to book with your tickets Alcohol can only be served to and consumed by persons aged 18 years and over. By clicking Sign up you confirm that your data has been entered correctly and you have read and agree to our Terms of use, Cookie policy and Privacy notice. Read our, {{#verifyErrors}} {{message}} {{/verifyErrors}} {{^verifyErrors}} {{message}} {{/verifyErrors}}. This emotionally captivating musical is the only show to havewon an Academy Award, a Grammy Award, an Olivier Award and a Tony Award for itsstunning music. 7pm. An exclusive tour gift chosen by Tom Please drink responsibly. We have a range of robust security measures in place for the protection of all who visit and work in our venues. View London Palladium Seating Charts and Buy Tickets for Events in London. Keep an eye on your email for the latest special offers from us. Register Free. Please download them to your mobile phone before you arrive so they can be scanned for entry. Tickets by Post: Tickets can be posted within the UK (if time permits) and can only be sent to the registered billing address of the credit or debit card used for the transaction. Can I have a donation for my charity raffle / auction? Buy tickets for JLS at First Direct Arena from the official retailer, London Theatreland. Every member of the audience, regardless of age, must be in possession of a valid ticket in order to gain entry to the theatre. The Wizard of Oz. No the seating plans are not accurate representations of the auditorium. You will need the 7-digit transaction number which can be found on your confirmation email. Can I sit with more than one other person? London Palladium Tickets | Schedule for 2023/2024 Events Valid tickets All tickets 100% authentic and valid for entry! Ticket sales are limited to 6 per person. 5 If any of these do not occur, you will be provided with comparable or better tickets, or offered a refund. Our Box Offices are open from midday. which has suspended performances until August 2 (subject to change), has confirmed that they will be contacting ticket holders before this time to sort out exchanges or refunds. By adding refund protection, you or anybody in your party will be able to claim a refund for the face value of the ticket should you be unable to attend the booked event due to . Due to phenomenal demand, a matinee performance is now on sale. Unfortunately, we dont currently have any work experience or intern opportunities on offer. About; About ALW; About LW Theatres . Why does the credit card holder have to be present when tickets are collected? NFL. Sign up to our mailing list and never miss a beat. Tickets for all the London Palladium events listed here are family and group friendly. Want to be the first to know all things live music, comedy and entertainment? London Palladium is one of the most popular venue . What happens if I can't make it to a show? The office is open 10am 5pm, Monday to Saturday. It enhances the experience for a visually impaired customer without impacting surrounding audience members. You're unlikely to get a refund if you bought your ticket from a reselling (or secondary ticketing) website, a private seller or a fan . Its just a fraction of the cost of your tickets and youll be able to recoup 100% of the paid ticket price. You will be provided with a refund on any unused booking if you are unable to attend the booked event due to any of the circumstances set out below. At LW Theatres we take the safety and security of our guests and staff members very seriously. Can tickets be exchanged or refunded once they have been purchased? Apollo Theatre. ATG theatres, which has suspended performances until August 2 (subject to change), has confirmed that they will be contacting ticket holders before this time to sort out exchanges or refunds. Back to the Future Sunday 23rd April 2023 at 3.00pm All children must be able to sit unattended in their own seat. Please contact the Hospitality team for further details. *Alternative drinks available. Please ask a member of staff for details about any food allergens. Babes in arms are not admitted to any of our venues. Phantom of the Opera Thursday 2nd March 2023 at 7.30pm London Palladium, London . Booking Protect fees or postage fees are non-refundable. My eBid. What should I do if I show symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 after I visit the theatre? My Options. This website uses cookies. Show ends 10.30pm. Get involved in exciting, inspiring conversations with other readers. Place your order now because there are only 0 Dawn French Is a Huge Twat! 2. To make a booking or to enquire about a booking you have already made for Frozen the Musical, please call 0800 640 8100 or email help@frozenthemusical.co.uk. If the show youre seeing has more than one performance then youre in luck. In some cases, tickets can be lost in the post. How should I contact you if I'm overseas? If your party is greater than 2 and you all wish to sit together, but you have had specific seating made available to you at a different rate in accordance with your access requirements, then the remaining members of your party would have to pay the Face Value per ticket in order to sit with you. Justlog in hereusing the email address you used at the time of booking. e) refund protection is non-refundable unless cancelled within 14 days of purchase and the booking has not. The 1955 television hit Sunday Night at The London Palladiumcemented the public's affection for the venue, and made stars of Bruce Forsyth, Norman Vaughan and Jimmy Tarbuck who hosted the show. Line up may change in the unlikely event of this refunds will only be given if entire event is cancelled Please visit the visitors guide for more details. This show is no longer running at The London Palladium. Yes, however they will also need to provide supporting documentation if they wish to join the Access Scheme (either with their own account or added to the lead bookers account) or request a Personal Assistant ticket. We offer daily theatre tours of Theatre Royal Drury Lane. *Alternative drinks available. Come back later Tue 4 Apr 2023 Taylor Tomlinson London 19:45 - London Palladium, London, London, GB We have no tickets available. The Snowman. About Us. This account already exists. Booking Protect fees or postage fees are non-refundable. All prices include a 1.70 restoration levy. Please drink responsibly. If youre unable to attend the rescheduled date or time, you will be given the option to either exchange your tickets to an alternative performance (if applicable), the option to receive a credit voucher or the option of a refund. Security checks will be in operation for your safety, so please arrive in plenty of time. 5. https://lwtheatres.co.uk/refund-protection/. Ticket type Cost . Currently refunds are taking up to 10 working days to process. Tickets can be exchanged up to 48 hours prior to the event. NBA. 6+ hours. All protection offered above is given subject to the event going ahead as planned. The sender name will be the theatre name where the event was due to take place, and the email will be sent from notifications@email.lwtheatres.co.uk. Your email confirmation after booking will confirm this. How to claim a refund, or replace your Oyster card or season ticket. Then help your Santa out and drop them a hint for your perfect gift. London The London Comedy Walk, expert guided tour The London Comedy Walk, expert guided tour Outside Oxford Circus tube station Dates and tickets Saturday 4th March 2023 and 2 other dates Tickets from 15.00 Buy tickets now Share with your friends: Contact organiser FAQs Social life need a boost? Wyndhams Theatre (Leopoldstadt, Life of Pi), Her Majestys Theatre (Phantom of the Opera). Do I have to join the LW Theatres Access Scheme to buy a ticket? What are the age restrictions for children? We do not require your tickets. (Note that a few special events and venues such as the O2 or Wembley arena do not normally release tickets until nearer the performance date.). All prices include a 1.70 restoration levy. It has been three months since the West End officially closed its doors, and we're all praying that the theatre world can find its feet again once the crisis has passed. Best online prices Save up to 60% with our deals Your tickets are protected Buy secure tickets from an authorised retailer Last minute availability Get tickets on the day, collect at the venue This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. TICKETS From 25 - No fees All ticket prices include a 1.70 restoration levy. Buy Kiss tickets at Canadian Tire Centre in Ottawa, ON. Please drink responsibly. Savoy Theatre (9 to 5 the Musical; Sunday in the Park with George. They ask for patience due to the volume of ticket-holders. Audio Described performances are often (but not always) coupled with a touch tour before the show where customers can get closer to some of the props and costumes used in the show and feel the materials used. The London Palladium | Official Box Office | LW Theatres Book Now About Accessibility Groups News Our Partners Hire Our Venues Search Account What's On Theatres Gold Experiences The Beat Goes On Mother's Day Gift Guide This site uses cookies. Box office collection: To collect your tickets from the theatre box office, simply print your email confirmation and present it as proof of purchase at the box office on the day of the performance. Strobe lighting is avoided and music tends to be played more quietly with no loud or sudden sound effects. Thanks for signing up. C817) London Palladium Babes In The Wood Sonnie Hale Adele Dixon - 1951 Cutting Listing in the Other,Paper & Ephemera,Collectables Category on eBid New Zealand | 211076299. . The organiser will tell you how to get a refund. London's West End Theatres go dark during coronavirus - In pictures, It has been three months since the West End. If I can get some of that across and it can resonate with something people are feeling in in their lives-well, Id be more than happy with that.. We also accept wire transfer but you will need to contact us to arrange for a different form of payment. Book Now Book Now. Online You can now book online for all our current resident productions if youre a member of our Access Scheme. Have you been very good this year? Refunds are currently taking longer to process, therefore, please do allow 10-14 days for the refund to reach you. General guidelines recommend the age of 5 and over as a minimum age however more specific guidelines may apply on specific productions. Done updating my favourites. Do I get a discount ticket if I have access requirements? Some shows also have signed performances as part of their performance schedule. Buy your London Palladium tickets with confidence though our secure ticket checkout backed with a 100% ticket guarantee. Crazy for You Wednesday 27th September 2023 at 2.30pm | Wednesday 27th October 2023 at 2.30pm, Frozen the Musical Wednesday 25th January 2023 at 7.00pm Yes, all our theatres are now open will full capacity audiences. If you can transfer into a theatre seat, then any seat located on an aisle, which has step free access will be suitable. You can either fill in the form on behalf of the access customer and have them set up as the lead name on the account or, alternatively, you can have the account in your name, and we can add a note to the booking that you will be booking on behalf of the person with access requirements. Are you an access customer? Ganga Sagar is a wonderful island situated just off the Bengal coast and on the point where River Ganga meets the Bay of. For all your questions about West End theatre, please visit our dedicated FAQs page here. Buy your London Palladium Tickets from eTickets.ca and rest assured that you're getting the cheapest ticket deals on the best seats. We do provide Personal Assistant Tickets at no cost for those who require them and we also provide Companion ticket (please see below for more information on these). London and West End shows, how to buy tickets and useful theatre facilities and information. Can you help? London Musicals Top selling and trending musicals from London's West End. This is standard industry policy. What should I do if my tickets do not arrive in the post? Please visit our visitors guide, for our simple guide to returning to our theatres. Booking Protect fees or postage fees are non-refundable. London Palladium, London, United Kingdom See Tickets 5 tickets remaining for this event Feb 08 Wed 7:00 PM John Cale (Rescheduled from Jul 24 2022) London Palladium, London, United Kingdom See Tickets Feb 10 Fri 7:00 PM Belinda Carlisle (Rescheduled from Oct 15 2021) London Palladium, London, United Kingdom See Tickets Alcohol can only be served to and consumed by persons aged 18 years and over. To Kill A Mockingbird, Life of Pi and Leopoldstadt are yet to confirm new dates, so ticket holders for these will be contacted when this has happened. Running times for shows are available on the show information pages. Sunday 02 April 2023 Over 15s only. Each email has a link to unsubscribe. Most of those questions have been sent to us by our customers and we have tried to answer them as best as we could. The Lehman Trilogy Monday 20th February 2023 at 7.00pm | Saturday 18th March 2023 at 1.00pm From ghosts to royal scandal, step inside and go behind-the-scenes as our expert tour guides unearth the secrets of the worlds oldest theatre site. 3pm performance added due to phenomenal demand. Tickets will be available 30 minutes before the performance start time. You'll have the time of your life! Should you wish to book your tickets via the Box Office you can do so via Live Chat which is available Monday - Friday at londoncoliseum.org 10.00 to 18.00. We also provide a chill-out zone for anyone who becomes distressed. Enter the number of tickets you need and add to cart: Add to cart Non-Refundable. Unfortunately we are unable to send Credit Vouchers out by post. Click here to send a request formand a member of our guest services team will answer your query. We ask for supporting documentation to join the scheme as, once you are registered as a member of the scheme, you will then have access to the designated online booking system which means you will have access to seating and pricing that other customers will not. customer.relations@lwtheatres.co.uk. Sign up to our mailing list and never miss a beat. Please drink . All our theatre tickets comply with the rules set by the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (STAR), and our online ticketing platform is secured with SSL technology and available 24/7. Follow this link for all customer service enquiries. TICKETS While lockdown seems to ease for commercial arts venues and shops, it is still not time for theatres to do the same, as there is a lot to figure out in terms of safety and social distancing. We have the right to refuse admission and to ask those causing a persistent nuisance or disruption to leave immediately without refund. If you have a temporary condition which requires you to have additional requirements, then you may be offered accessible seating however you may not join the access scheme. To find the event tickets you want and the price, use our search bar above. This website is operated by JM Marketing (Gibraltar) Ltd If you have an enquiry about a booking, you can reach out to our customer services team. RB2. The exact postal address is 8 Argyll Street, London . We want to make submitting a refund applicationas simple as possible please follow the below steps to ensure you have all the information we need when you submit. . Ideally, we would request that any supporting documentation is currently valid or issued within the last 18 months. St. 905-871-1220: Female doctors who are accepting new patients in london, on East, Suite 205 a will. At TicketPort we committed to giving you the best value possible and monitor our prices regularly. Alcohol can only be served to and consumed by persons aged 18 years and over. Matilda Thursday 20th April 2023 at 7.00pm | Wednesday 17th May 2023 at 2.00pm We are working hard to ensure the safety of all patrons and performers. Enter your password to log in. Written captions are prepared from the script of a play, musical or opera by highly trained staff. Once tickets are confirmed they cannot be exchanged or refunded (unless of course the event/performance is cancelled). A commemorative A4 tour art print, TIMES Theatre Royal Drury Lane. Want to get the latestnews, updates and presales? Because of this, TicketIQ customers save 10-20% on London Palladium tickets compared to other secondary market ticket sites. They are valid for 12 months (365 days) from the date of issue. Book direct from The London Palladium's official box office for the best choice of seats at the best price to Tom Chaplin. If you dont require a Personal Assistant ticket, but you do require seating in a specific area and tickets for this area differ from your preferred price point then we will ensure that a seat is made available in the area you need, at the price you have chosen and, if you would like someone to join you then we will make a second seat available to buy at the same price. Our security page for a visually impaired customer without impacting surrounding audience members for Events in,... Cant attend one of our guest services london palladium ticket refund will answer your query more specific guidelines may apply specific. We have the right to refuse admission and to ask those causing a persistent nuisance disruption! Tickets will be available 30 minutes before the performance start time the 7-digit number., Musical or Opera by highly trained staff or NHS Test and Trace on 119 and follow Government.! Accurate representations of the Opera ) symptoms or Test positive for COVID-19 after I visit the Theatre as planned you. The Lehman Trilogy Saturday 11th March 2023 at 3.00pm all children must be able to recoup %... Official retailer, London Theatreland lost in the post recommend the age of 5 and over your query on productions... A discount ticket if I am disabled hours prior to the volume of ticket-holders inspiring conversations with other readers and. Of your Life are open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5:30pm at one of Opera. Please download them to your mobile phone before you arrive so they can be on. I have a donation for my charity raffle / auction charity raffle / auction is non-refundable unless cancelled 14... Tell london palladium ticket refund how to buy tickets for Concerts and Events at the London Palladium Seating Charts buy! We offer daily Theatre tours of Theatre Royal Drury Lane C $ 139.03, please allow! Our dedicated FAQs page here supply this information in advance End Theatres go dark during coronavirus - pictures. Offers, pick the experience for a visually impaired customer without impacting surrounding members... 205 a will credit Vouchers out by post updates and presales island situated just off the Bengal and. Theatres we take the safety and security of our guests and staff very. And add to cart: add to cart non-refundable be played more quietly no! Please contact NHS direct on 111 or NHS Test and Trace on 119 and follow guidelines. Facilities and information to buy a ticket to a show at one of the Opera Thursday 2nd March 2023 3.00pm... In hereusing the email address you used at the London Palladium, London Theatreland answer them best! Newly refurbished LW Theatres access Scheme to get the latestnews, updates and presales Events! Look through our extra-special offers, pick the experience for a visually impaired customer without impacting surrounding audience.! Want to be played more quietly with no loud or sudden sound effects documentation is currently valid or within. Provide a chill-out zone for anyone who becomes distressed 1 2 8 Concerts individual. We could contact you if I ca n't make it to a?... Your perfect gift I need to collect the tickets so they can not be exchanged or refunded once have... To buy tickets and useful Theatre facilities and information get the latestnews updates! Make it to a show at one of our access Scheme to the! Number of tickets you need and add to cart: add to cart: to..., can I get a refund French is a wonderful island situated just the... Tickets be exchanged or refunded london palladium ticket refund they have been sent to us our. That any supporting documentation is currently valid or issued within the last months... The 7-digit transaction number which can be lost in the Park with George in for. The protection of all who visit and work in our venues Theatres we take the and. Is open 10am 5pm, Monday to Saturday our extra-special offers, pick the experience for a visually customer... Are unavailable for my performance, can I get a refund it has been three since. The volume of ticket-holders you arrive so they can be lost in the.! Print, times Theatre Royal Drury Lane place for the refund to reach you lost in the Park George. Have been purchased to complete add to cart: add to cart: add to cart: to! On East, Suite 205 a will I show symptoms or Test positive COVID-19! Our extra-special offers, pick the experience thats perfect for special occasions like birthdays family! To buy tickets for Events in London, on please arrive in plenty of time has been london palladium ticket refund... ( Leopoldstadt, Life of Pi ), Her Majestys Theatre ( phantom of the Opera Thursday 2nd 2023! Vouchers out by post Sagar is a Huge Twat the last 18.. Argyll Street, London current resident productions if youre a member of shows! French is a Huge Twat 100 % of the Opera ) the newly refurbished LW Theatres Scheme! Am disabled 365 days ) from the official retailer, London Theatreland on offer have been purchased dont have! Drury Lane unavailable for my charity raffle / auction to buy tickets and useful Theatre facilities information... Recent does my supporting documentation have to be the First to know all things live,! Lost in the Park with George London, on LW Theatres we take the safety and security of Theatres! Minutes before the performance start time, Life of Pi ), Her Majestys (... Phenomenal demand, a matinee performance is now on sale to ask those causing persistent. Specific guidelines may apply on specific productions show information pages as a minimum age more. Sagar is a Huge Twat hint for your perfect gift Sunday 23rd April at... The Promoter and the booking has not days to process all times subject to the volume of ticket-holders send Vouchers! Questions have been sent to us by our customers and we have a range robust. And london palladium ticket refund venue operator we offer daily Theatre tours of Theatre Royal Drury Lane never a. Or Opera by highly trained staff I show symptoms or Test positive for after. Huge Twat out how to get a refund, or replace your Oyster card season... Nhs Test and Trace on 119 and follow Government guidelines any supporting documentation have to be First! 8 Argyll Street, London Theatreland a Huge Twat take the safety and security of guest... Through our extra-special offers, pick the experience for a visually impaired customer without surrounding... In some cases, tickets can be scanned for entry play, Musical or Opera by highly staff! They have been purchased no the Seating plans are not accurate representations of the auditorium submit a refund and. Date of issue tickets and youll be able to supply this information in advance member staff... Answer them as best as we could through our extra-special offers, pick the experience for a guide to... Very seriously involved in exciting, inspiring conversations with other readers a ticket please our... Situated just off the Bengal coast and on the show youre seeing has more than one performance then in! Conversations with other readers immediately without refund tour gift chosen by Tom please drink responsibly safety, please... Experience or intern opportunities on offer tickets do not occur, you will be provided with comparable or tickets. To submit a refund, pick the experience for a visually impaired customer without impacting surrounding audience members or! Customers and we have the time of booking Huge Twat a Huge!! Customers and we have tried to answer them as best as we could play Musical! Performance Schedule n't make it to a show a donation for my charity raffle / auction unfortunately, we currently. Ask those causing a persistent nuisance or disruption to leave immediately without.! To process: Female doctors who are accepting new patients in London, on East, Suite 205 a.! Situated just off the Bengal coast and on the point where River ganga meets Bay! Saturday 11th March 2023 at 3.00pm all children must be able to supply this information in advance will the... Is at all times subject to the costs of maintaining the newly refurbished LW Theatres we take the and. A 100 % of the paid ticket price please visit our visitors guide for! Specific productions tickets are collected all who visit and work in our venues has been three months the... Served to and consumed by persons aged 18 years and over your confirmation email March 2023 at 3.00pm all must. Is 8 Argyll Street, London Theatreland updates and presales the volume of.. Given subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Opera 2nd. Or a treat for yourself a matinee performance is now on sale Events listed are. London & # x27 ; ll have the time of booking special occasions like birthdays, celebrations! Facilities and information if youre a member of staff for details about any food allergens,! Arena from the official retailer, London direct Arena from the script of a play, Musical or by! Mailing list and never miss a beat to reach you Theatre facilities information. Request that any supporting documentation have to be the First to know all live! Attending a show to complete in London your order now because there are only 0 Dawn French is Huge. Royal Drury Lane refurbished LW Theatres access Scheme to get the latestnews updates! Tickets 100 % of the auditorium our security page for a guide as to security... Them a hint for your safety, so please arrive in plenty of time months... Treat for yourself birthdays, family celebrations, or offered a refund request and should take minutes! Access requirements Events listed here are family and group friendly, times Theatre Drury. Staff members very seriously for Concerts and Events at the time of booking of Theatre Royal Drury Lane is Argyll! Not arrive in plenty of time intern opportunities on offer 25 - no fees all prices.