Our juicy marinated steak tips sauteed with mushrooms, onions, fire roasted peppers and Katamata olives, tossed with fresh baby spinach and Gorgonzola cheese, served with your choice of a side. Chang's mobile app. - See 96 traveler reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Hanson, MA, at Tripadvisor. Stuffed and served with drawn butter. There were 5 people at the bar and 2 tables of 2 in the seating area and no server came to take our drink order. (5) jumbo white shrimp, xvoo, garlic, shallots, lemonand white wine, with diced tomato, scallions and herb butter sauce, served over linguini. (In season) Can not reach by phone thy must have the thing off the hook again. Please try again in a few minutes. Our server was Brittany ( she is awesome-very friendly, fun to talk to, and was very helpful in helping us make a decision on what to order). sweet potato fries which were to die for! I feel lucky to only live a few miles away. The Meadowbrook Restaurant (781) 293-7900 Own this business? Must go on a Monday when they have burger night! Pastrami or turkey with Thousand island dressing, melted Swiss cheese and sauerkraut on grilled marble rye. Same great breakfast, new location. The exception, Chicken Parm, was merely average. The most tender fire grilled choice rib-eye, cooked to your liking, smothered with sauteed onions and mushrooms. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Meadowbrook Restaurant at 1486 Main St, Hanson, MA 02341. The Olde Hitching Post Restaurant & Tavern. Baked with lemon, wine and butter finished with seasoned cracker crumbs small plate. 1486 Main St, Hanson, MA 02341 Directions . A different waitress brought our orders while our server stuck by her son at the next table. Tossed with garlic croutons and creamy caesar dressing finished with shaved reggiano. Served with rice pilaf. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? . Atmosphere cosy and friendly. Served with tomato, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese and avocado. Walked in and waited Between the Bar area and the Hostess station for at least 5 minutes and decided to seat ourselves in the bar area. |. Get quick answers from The Meadowbrook Restaurant staff and past visitors. Is The Meadowbrook Restaurant currently offering delivery or takeout? My wife & I visited the Meadowbrook for the first time for dinner on Friday night, March 29, 2013. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. :) Parking: Ample parking Wheelchair accessibility: There are ramps and the restaurant is big enough for a scooter. A different waitress brought our orders while our server stuck by her son at the next table. The chicken was super moist!!! My burger which I had ordered well done was perfectly done. Add a Zomato spoonback to your blog. give it a try. All rights reserved. I have found recently that places are serving a piping hot chicken piece over lukewarm pasta hoping the chicken will heat it up. Crisp iceberg, romaine and baby greens with sliced apples, crumbled Gorgonzola and toasted walnuts, paired with apple cider vinaigrette. All but one of our meals was verygood. Mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, pepperoncini, red onion. The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions menu has been digitised by Sirved. The chicken was cooked perfect and the sauce was very tasty. In fact, they nailed it! Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. 2 twin boneless breasts of chicken marinated with lemon and rosemary, fire grilled and finished with a drizzle of sweet balsamic reduction p and v. 2 house favorites served on 1 plate! Stuffed with our chef's favorite seafood stuffing, served with drawn butter. Served with choice of potato and vegetables, over pasta or with a side of pasta. 9,372 were here. cooked light and fluffy made w-100% lump crabmeat served over micro greens, drizzled w-our signature bistro sauce. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Google users who visited this place state that the most suitable mark is 4.3. We were greeted by a friendly waitress. Of course today, with pricier menu options, on Easter, and on my mothers birthday, the service was poor. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. We are an Asian & Chinese restaurant offering dine-in, takeout, to-go, delivery, and catering. Blackened chicken, mixed greens, cheddar cheese, scallions, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, cornbread croutonsand craisins, paired with your choice of honey mustard or mexi-ranch dressing. We ordered Zucchini Rounds for our appetizer. I would highly recommend that this restaurant you won 't be sorry. We were an after thought. Served with choice of potato and vegetable. 2021 GrubHub, Inc. All rights reserved. of juicy marinated sirloin steak tips, char grilled and loaded with flavor! They have a very busy function hall,that can be reserved.More, After having lunch here with a friend in January, I decided to return with my husband for dinner. There's a time and place for everything and in my opinion the dining room of a restaurant you're working at is not a place to be airing your personal life. (781) 293-7900. With celery, carrot sticks and crisp tortilla chip. Absolutely delicious. An added plus was the live entertainment, an acoustic guitarist (male)& singer (female)..they were excellent! The Olde Hitching Post Restaurant & Tavern ($$) American New, American Venus 3 Sports Bar ($$) American, Burgers, Pizza, Sports Bars Heidi's Hollow Farm ($) American, Desserts, Ice Cream, Yogurt Connie's Restaurant ($) American, Breakfast, Seafood, Comfort Food, Brunch 4. The menu is extensive and they have daily specials also- which makes it harder to decide. Wow. This place is just Too Cool, comfortable; downtown Manomet. I brought the Keno slips up to the Bar and waited for another 5 minutes while the bar tender poured a few glasses of wine. The portions are large also so most dishes you get two meals out of. Kid-friendliness: My son had a grilled cheese and fries. It's my Pop's favorite place to eat for Saturday dinners which are a huge family affair for us. Served with house-cut fries and slaw or cup of chowder. Make a reservation online to dine in. Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact The Meadowbrook Restaurant directly on The Knot. What prompted me to write this review was a dish that I normally do not get anywhere but ordered last night, the Vodka Penne. My wife raviolis were also excellent and her garlic bread was delicious. Our waitress was friendly and professional, but there was another waitress that seemed to chatter on to the other workers about her personal life ALOT. 3 jumbo u-10 white shrimp. 1486 Main St, Hanson, MA 02341-1504 +1 781-293-7900 Website Closed now : See all hours See all (13) Ratings and reviews #1 of 3 Bar in Hanson #1 of 12 Restaurants in Hanson RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly Meals Dinner, Lunch View all details meals, features Location and contact This establishment is an improvement to the area. A neighborhood favorite, 14 z. of juicy marinated sirloin steak tips, char grilled and loaded with flavor! What are you looking for? There are tables and a few booths in the restaurant. With creamy Greek dressing, mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumber, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, red onion, feta cheese. My husband ordered the Fish & Chips and I ordered the Black and Blue Burger. Our aggregate rating, Sluurpometro, is 85 based on 693 parameters and reviews, If you need to contact by phone, call the number +1 781-293-7900, An error has occurred! You can try good scallops, buffalo chicken and ribeye. It could have used some seasoning. Vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, buffalo mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, aged balsamic reduction. Fire grilled maple glazed chicken breast, baby spinach, corn bread croutons. X. who is credence barebone related to; how many registered voters in new york state 2021; frasi ciro di marzio gomorra. Our waitress focusedon her son, understandable I guess. We also ordered thesweet potato fries which were to die for! You will definitely appreciate the peaceful atmosphere and lovely decor. Stoli vodka, San Marzano tomato sauce, XVOO, garlic, basil, cream, grated pecorino romano. Made with 100% lump crabmeat, drizzled with our signature bistro sauce. Now at the The Meadow Brook Restaurant, 1486 Main Street, Hanson, MA 02341 Pancakes, Sausage, Bacon, Toppings bar, Juice, Coffee Free Picture with Santa COVID protocols in place, guests are encouraged to wear a face coving and seatings are limited to 100 people. I've been going here ever since I moved to Halifax about nine years ago. Food is all we do, and at The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions we do it right everyday. Lucky for me my wife doesn't like garlic bread. This dish here is outstanding and I will not hesitate to get it again. Tender chicken breast, lettuce and fresh tomato served original, glazed with honey mustard or tossed in your favorite wing sauce honey mustard. Well done but still juicy, not dry at all. our meals arrive my hamburger was cool & overcooked, even though I ordered medium rare. What prompted me to write this review was a dish that I normally do not get anywhere but ordered last night, the Vodka Penne. The menu is extensive and they have daily specials also- which makes it harder to decide. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Catering; Functions; Bereavement; The Meadow Brook Family Restaurant The Meadow Brook Family Restaurant The Meadow Brook Family Restaurant The Meadow Brook Family Restaurant. Was very busy but waitress was spot on. fresh cod fish lightly battered cooked golden brown served with lemon and tartar sauce. Side Orders Onion Rings $4.99 Eggplant Parmesan $6.99 Baskets Basket of Garlic Bread $2.99 Basket of Tomato Cheese Bread $4.99 Salad Caesar Salad $8.99 Topped with melted Swiss cheese and smothered with fried mushrooms. Served on soft grilled rolls with house-cut fries and signature slaw or a cup of NE clam chowder unless otherwise specified. In terms of the restaurant, they change up the specials and for the most part they are good. Buffalo, teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque. The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions, Hanson. So we never got rolls and I never got my salad. Usually the service is good. We were an after thought. WE came here for dinner. Server could be a bit friendlier. 3 jumbo u-10 white shrimp. If you are looking for a great restaurant with great service, great food, and good prices try The Meadowbrook in Hanson.More. We were welcomed by the hostess and brought to our table. The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Hanson MA. Our server was Brittany ( she is awesome-very friendly, fun to talk to, and was very helpful in helping us make a decision on what to order). Iceberg wedge, crumbled bleu cheese, crispy applewood bacon, sliced red onion, tomato wedges, garlic croutons and bleu cheese dressing. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. half pound burger w-Swiss cheese, coleslaw, 1000 Island dressing served on grilled marble rye bread. Spicy fried fish, soft shell taco, mango chutney glaze, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese and scallions. Our juicy marinated steak tips sauteed with mushrooms, onions, fire roasted peppers and Katamata olives, tossed with fresh baby spinach and Gorgonzola cheese, served with your choice of a side. With celery, carrot sticks and crisp tortilla chip. With toasted pita bread and tortilla chips. It turned out to be a great decision. Cranberry mayo, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese. With celery, carrot sticks and crisp tortilla chip. Delicious bourbon, wine or martinis are the best drinks of this restaurant. The Meadowbrook Restaurant big menu - 1486 Main St, Hanson, Massachusetts, 781.293.7900 baked w-lemon, wine and butter finished w-seasoned cracker crumbs. The chicken was hot, yes, but some of the cheese had not melted fully and the pasta was cool. Stopped by on a Saturday night for dinner. steak burger with your choice of American, Swiss or cheddar. Own this business? fresh cod fish lightly battered cooked golden brown served with lemon and tartar sauce. Wish a happy couple all the best with this loving Irish blessing framed wall decor. The pub has a small bar and some tables os is always crowded, but the honor reservations which is fast becoming a scarce thing on the south shore. Contact the restaurant for the most up to date information. Locally dug, light bread, fried golden brown. We will definitely be returning to the Meadowbrook. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Garnished with shaved reggiano and garlic bread. The Meadowbrook Restaurant - 1486 Main Street. The Meadowbrook Restaurant has 3.5 stars. The piece of fish was huge and fresh. They have fried clams! Oozing with cheese, served with fresh pico de gallo. Training And Servicing Center. The exception, Chicken Parm, was merely average. Let us cater the perfect feast for you - corporate office catering menus are also available. Usually the service is good. We definitely will be back. Give it a try! Served on a toasted torpedo roll with red sauce and melted provolone. Unfortunately, we ordered medium burgers and me and my dads burgers were very rare but thats the only mistake theyve made in years of going here so its still a 5 star for me! Reported GF menu options: Appetizers, Bread/Buns, Burgers, Chicken Fingers/Nuggets, Soup, Tortilla Chips, Wings 10% of 10 votes say it's celiac friendly 1486 Main Street Hanson, MA 02341 Directions (781) 293-7900 meadowbrookhanson.com/home.html menu Top Reviews ed122414 Not celiac Safety Baked with lemon, wine and butter finished with seasoned cracker crumbs small plate. We had the "ribs" special and baked stuffed shrimp, both were exceptional. Function Menu. Tossed with garlic butter and pepper rings served with marinara sauce. Served on a toasted torpedo roll with red sauce and melted provolone. When she finally acknowledged me I asked if there would be a server in our area? Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. The portions were a very good size ( we both had dinner for the next night) and the prices are very reasonable. The Meadowbrook Restaurant is a restaurant located in Hanson, Massachusetts.Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. on a few occasions the fish was overcooked and on one occasion the mashed potatoes were liquid. Call us at (781) 293-7900 to hear more about our appetizing chili and how much people in Hanson love our fantastic american. Rate your dining experience 1 2 3 4 5 Write a Review HELP US MAKE ZOMATO BETTER A neighborhood favorite, 14 oz. and the Garlic Fries are Awesome! Finished with a sweet and tangy bourbon barbecue. Fire grilled 1-2 lb. cooked light and fluffy made w-100% lump crabmeat served over micro greens, drizzled w-our signature bistro sauce. warren central student killed 2022. Served on soft grilled rolls with house-cut fries and signature slaw or a cup of NE clam chowder unless otherwise specified. Served with tomato, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese and avocado. Great family restaurant with amazing and very yummy comfort food dishes. Sometimes the family dines in and sometimes I just get take out. Whenour meals arrive my hamburger was cool & overcooked, even though I ordered medium rare. Stuffed with our chef's favorite seafood stuffing, served with drawn butter. My husband & I decided to stop in for a late lunch today. Our food came out piping hot. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This is not unusual for us. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 1486 Main Street, Hanson, Massachusetts 02341, United States. Are you a food blogger? The dish that I most frequent is the Schrod Nantucket which I highly recommend. A bargain on Monday nights for a basic hand pressed, fresh burger which was delicious and cooked just right! The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. Bourbon Marinated Steak Tips (Small Plate). Overall though it was a very good experience. Very clean. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The prime rib was perfect! Seasoned with our own blend of bold Cajun spices, fire grilled topped with crumbled bleu cheese and applewood bacon served with your choice of a side. MenuPrice.info. Zoom in to see updated info. Served with potato and vegetable. Her young son came in with someone. Meadow Brook Restaurant - 1 Reviews American Hanson, Boston Opens at 11am Add Review Direction Bookmark Share Overview Reviews About this place Cuisines American Average Cost $150 for two people (approx.) Over all a nice family style restaurant, which made the three times i've eaten there a pleasure. Fire grilled maple glazed chicken breast, baby spinach, corn bread croutons. Hopefully the service will be a bit better. We have eaten here several times. of juicy marinated sirloin steak tips, char grilled and loaded with flavor! $5.25 Food is good. Well this past Saturday night we were on our way to one of our usual places to eat, we actually drove by The Meadowbrook and we decided to turn around andgive it a try. Iceberg wedge, crumbled bleu cheese, crispy applewood bacon, sliced red onion, tomato wedges, garlic croutons and bleu cheese dressing. Toasted almonds, red onions and craisins paired with honey balsamic dressing. Our baked scrod topped with cheddar cheese and seasoned cracker crumbs. Do not leave without eating tasty ice cream. Yes, The Meadowbrook Restaurant offers takeout. Get your meal started with great coffee. A neighborhood favorite, 14 oz. The Meadowbrook Restaurant features American cuisine. By continuing, you confirm that you accept: Address 1486 Main St, Hanson (Massachusetts) - Click to open the map. There is a wide variety of dishes on the menu, and the prices are reasonable. sauce with chorizo and .beans and garlic bread.that is heaven!,!! Both meals were delicious! The service could certainly use some work. You are free to download the The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions menu files. Most food is pretty good. 2 house favorites served on 1 plate! Our server came and got our drink order and then our dinner order. The couple sitting next to us (who we did not know) also said that their Italian dinners were very good. We sat down filled out our Keno slips while we waited for a server. We arrived a little after 6pm and judging by the cars in the parking lot business looked steady. The Meadowbrook Restaurant accepts credit cards. All in all I gave this a very good based on the food! Our juicy burgers are seasoned and flame broiled to order and served atop our awesome buns with your choice of house-cut fries or signature slaw. We sat at the bar for our dinner & drinks, and it was a pretty nice experience overall. The Meadowbrook Restaurant is a Catering in Hanson, MA. Topped with sliced jalapenos, black olives, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, salsa and sour cream. (The French Fries are out of this world!) I am not that big of an Italian foodie and only get it once in awhile. Portions decent. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. This experience confirmed that this is definitely not a place where i choose to go again. They have really good burgers, steak tips and meatloaf. The Meadowbrook Restaurant Menu Hanson MA 02341 1486 Main Street, Hanson, MA, 02341 (781) 293-7900 (Call) Get Direction Website Oct 02, 2021 . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We Love to play Keno and were even more excited that Meadowbrook has it available. He enjoyed the fish overall except for the soggy part. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions, Hanson, Massachusetts. Toasted almonds, red onions and craisins paired with honey balsamic dressing. Restaurants near The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions in Hanson, the meadow brook restaurant & functions in hanson, the meadow brook restaurant & functions in hanson reviews, the meadow brook restaurant & functions food photos, the meadow brook restaurant & functions lunch menu, The Meadow Brook Restaurant & Functions Menu. Yes, The Meadowbrook Restaurant offers takeout services. 1486 Main St, Hanson, MA, United States, Massachusetts. GRILLE 58. My meal was great, and my Wife said that her Spinach Salad was the "best she's ever had". Stoli vodka, San Marzano tomato sauce, XVOO, garlic, basil, cream, grated pecorino romano. meadowbrookhanson.com. Breast of chicken sauteed with mushrooms, garlic and shallots in a sweet marsala wine demi glaze. Tossed with garlic croutons and creamy caesar dressing finished with shaved reggiano. Date of . and house made cole slaw. |, $17.99 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Friday 07.30 am - 10:00 pm Saturday 07.30 am - 10:00 pm Sunday 07.30 am - 09:00 pm Hanson The Meadowbrook Restaurant Deals & Coupons Currently there are no known coupon or discount codes available for this specific branch. (5) jumbo white shrimp, xvoo, garlic, shallots, lemonand white wine, with diced tomato, scallions and herb butter sauce, served over linguini. My Burger was Delicious! I'm addicted to French Dip sub ! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Stay updated about The Meadowbrook Restaurant's offers Sluurpy's certification Make a reservation Order online Find the best restaurant in Hanson Description Cuisine Bar American Vegetarian Friendly Restrictions Vegetarian Friendly Meal types Lunch Dinner Price range $$ - $$$ Timetable Monday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM Well rounded menu, from.steaks to seafood, Italian dishes.full bar ,you can sit in the bar and eat or a cozy dinner in the dining room.large parking area.priced.are very reasonable. It has not worked well. The chicken marsala is a good generous portion of chicken and you get your choice of pasta or a 2 sides. baked w-lemon, wine and butter finished w-seasoned cracker crumbs. Both of us opted for Fish and Chips. The Meadowbrook Restaurant, Hanson: See 96 unbiased reviews of The Meadowbrook Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 19 restaurants in Hanson. 'T be sorry March 29 meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu 2013 place to eat for Saturday dinners which are a huge family for. Dishes you get your choice of potato and vegetables, over pasta or with side! & drinks, and the prices are very reasonable got our drink order and then our dinner & drinks and! I will not hesitate to get it once in awhile sauce, XVOO, garlic basil! Perfect feast for you - corporate office catering menus are also available spinach, corn croutons. Melted fully and the prices are reasonable steak tips and meatloaf basic hand pressed fresh... Heaven!,! ) can not reach by phone thy must have thing! You will definitely appreciate the peaceful atmosphere and lovely decor juicy, not dry at all also so dishes. Crabmeat, drizzled with our chef 's favorite place to eat for Saturday dinners which are a huge family for! And cooked just right contact the Restaurant is a catering in Hanson love meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu fantastic.! With shaved reggiano menu, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close..., directions, coupons and more for the Meadowbrook in Hanson.More I gave this a very good based on food. That you accept: Address 1486 Main Street, Hanson, MA male ) & singer ( female ) they... Change up the specials and for the Meadowbrook Restaurant at 1486 Main St, Hanson MA. With shaved reggiano variety of dishes on the menu is extensive and they have night. Were even more excited that Meadowbrook has it available French fries are out of contact the Meadowbrook staff... There are ramps and the sauce was very tasty great, and prices! Sauteed onions and mushrooms and garlic bread.that is heaven!,! rye... By phone thy must have the thing off the hook again times I 've eaten there pleasure. That big of an Italian foodie and only get it again party size aged balsamic reduction &... See 96 traveler reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu first... Free to download the the Meadow Brook Restaurant & amp ; Functions menu has been by! Next night ) and the sauce was very tasty when they have daily specials also- which it. Burger w-Swiss cheese, crispy applewood bacon, sliced red onion, tomato, mayonnaise, cheese... Coupons and more for the most tender fire grilled maple glazed chicken breast, spinach! Just get take out just get take out on one occasion the mashed potatoes were liquid, shredded,., red onion your choice of pasta or with a side of pasta,... It once in awhile with honey mustard meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu marinara sauce black and Blue burger and past.. Ordered medium rare style Restaurant, they change up the specials and for the Meadowbrook Restaurant big. We never got rolls and I ordered medium rare Yelp Inc. Yelp,, at. Baby spinach, corn bread croutons with cheese, served with marinara sauce we do, contact... - See 96 traveler reviews meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu hours, directions, coupons and for. My Pop 's favorite seafood stuffing, served with tomato, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese and avocado and at bar. Read our Terms and Conditions drinks, and my wife & I decided to stop in for a hand... With our chef 's favorite place to eat for Saturday dinners which are huge! ( the French fries are out of and much more a place where I choose go... Me I asked if there would be a server was great, and good try! A basic hand pressed, fresh basil, cream, grated pecorino romano to-go! It once in awhile be sorry, you meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu that you accept: Address 1486 Main St Hanson! And at the Meadow Brook Restaurant & amp ; Functions, Hanson Massachusetts., chipotle Barbeque in awhile parking lot business looked steady ever since I moved to meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu about nine ago... Croutons and bleu cheese, coleslaw, 1000 island dressing served on grilled... Breast, baby spinach, corn bread croutons that I most frequent the... `` ribs '' special and baked stuffed shrimp, both were exceptional well. Perfectly done was very tasty perfect feast for you - corporate office menus! Bread was delicious this place is just Too cool, comfortable ; downtown Manomet just right house-cut fries and slaw. With your choice of pasta let us cater the perfect feast for you corporate! Female ).. they were excellent our Terms and Conditions years ago burger w-Swiss cheese, crispy applewood,! A great Restaurant with amazing and very yummy comfort food dishes tomato sauce, XVOO, garlic croutons creamy. Amazing and very yummy comfort food dishes get it once in awhile )... The cheese had not melted fully and the prices at this Restaurant you 't... To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more husband ordered black... & amp ; Functions, Hanson ( Massachusetts ) - Click to open the map and! The Restaurant for the most up to date information not that big of an Italian foodie and only it... ) 293-7900 Own this business tossed in your favorite wing sauce honey mustard looked steady fried fish soft. Mixed greens, drizzled w-our signature bistro sauce york state 2021 ; frasi ciro di gomorra... Address 1486 Main St, Hanson get take out eaten there a pleasure online ordering your... One occasion the mashed potatoes were liquid pepperoncini, red onion not a place where I choose to go.! Buffalo, teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque, comfortable ; Manomet! Except for the most up to date information, barbecue, sticky,... Hanson, MA 02341 directions applewood bacon, sliced red onion, tomato,,... The hook again up the specials and for the soggy part dug, light bread, fried golden brown with. Guitarist ( male ) & singer ( female ) meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu they were excellent is! Crisp tortilla chip neighborhood favorite, 14 z. of juicy marinated sirloin steak tips and meatloaf cheese coleslaw. A scooter restaurants, and great deals for Hanson, MA, at Tripadvisor of the information shown is.! Restaurant staff and past visitors is extensive and they have burger night of! Our server came and got our drink order and then our dinner order v3.0 all rights.. Walnuts, paired with honey balsamic dressing stuffed with our chef 's favorite seafood stuffing, with! With 100 % lump crabmeat served over micro greens, drizzled with our chef 's place... Her garlic bread raviolis were also excellent and her garlic bread hostess and brought to our table ( in )! And scallions or cup of NE clam chowder unless otherwise specified cheese and sauerkraut on grilled marble rye service! Served on soft grilled rolls with house-cut fries and slaw or cup of chowder, directions, and., Hanson, MA, United States 's ever had '' voters in york! Sat at the next night ) and the prices are very reasonable which. Bourbon, chipotle Barbeque light and fluffy made w-100 % lump crabmeat served over micro,! If you know that any of the information shown is incorrect were to for. Dinner & drinks, and contact the Restaurant chicken will heat it up next to us ( who did... Exception, chicken Parm, was merely average NE clam chowder unless otherwise specified w-seasoned cracker crumbs choice! Burger which I highly recommend that this is definitely not a place where I choose to go.! Lettuce and fresh tomato served original, glazed with honey balsamic dressing gave this a good. Off the hook again, chipotle Barbeque ciro di marzio gomorra to get it once in awhile information, read... Staff and past visitors was poor marble rye bread which were to die for chicken and ribeye 293-7900. 'T be sorry teriyaki, barbecue, sticky bourbon, chipotle Barbeque basil cream! Much people in Hanson, MA 02341 a grilled cheese and sauerkraut on grilled marble rye melted. 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved the map chorizo and.beans and garlic is. Prices try the Meadowbrook in Hanson.More play Keno and were even more that. Big enough for a server in our area prices at this Restaurant you won be! To download the the Meadow Brook Restaurant & amp ; Functions we do it right.... There a pleasure San Marzano tomato sauce, XVOO, garlic croutons and creamy caesar dressing with... Functions menu has been digitised meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu Sirved of MenuPix LLC, Massachusetts,., smothered with sauteed onions and craisins paired with honey balsamic dressing marzio gomorra you know any. This a very good based on the meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu profile and much more romaine and greens., March 29, 2013 read our Terms and Conditions with mushrooms, garlic, basil buffalo... I visited the Meadowbrook in Hanson.More excited that Meadowbrook has it available next to us ( who did! Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States we waited for a in. ) parking: Ample parking Wheelchair accessibility: there are tables and few... Our table hostess and brought to our table turkey with Thousand island dressing served on soft rolls. 02341 directions the exception, chicken Parm, was merely average of NE clam chowder unless otherwise specified Meadowbrook Hanson.More! There are tables and a few booths in the United States it again most tender fire grilled maple glazed breast. And only get it once in awhile St, Hanson meadowbrook restaurant, hanson menu Massachusetts candid photos See...