Stand with Dr. Peter McCullough. Follow 30.8K. A worldwide conference of all medical and health officials who objected to these protocols must be convened and all of the principal players in this farce must be brought to justice. 2021 Mar 30;22(1):9-10. doi: 10.31083/j.rcm.2021.01.301. If bedbound, immobile, or tendency for blood clotting, then anticoagulation with low-molecular weight heparin by injection or oral anticoagulants is prudent. In bed for 3 solid weeks!! As a general rule, day 1-3 is the golden window for initiation of early treatment, 4-6 agents are required, and the duration of therapy can be as short as 5 and as long as 30 days depending on the circumstances. 1, Sec. The Big Logic: Lack of COVID-19 treatment protocol is reckless, says Dr. Peter McCullough. The End of Autocracy in America Look in the Mirror, Joe! In a complicated illness such as COVID-19, a definitive outpatient randomized trial would take ~20,000 patients in order to discern an impact of a therapy on the outcomes of hospitalization or death. Courageous Discourse with Dr. Peter McCullough & John Leake is a reader-supported publication. AZM = Azithromycin (antibiotic mainly to protect against secondary infections), DOXY = Doxycycline (another antibiotic that I believe is used less often.) 1 day ago Seth Holehouse Man In America with Dr. McCullough: COVID-19 Vaccine Campaign Failed. Telemedicine for Hydroxychloroquine and Find Docto. In the first video below, he talks about monoclonal . 102. Aspirin is now the main blood thinner used in the Omicron variant. Dr. Peter McCullough's famous covid protocol at a glance July 7, 2022 general Dr. McCullough is not available to be on HBN until August 3, but kindly sent this along. Also, I would suggest you download a dosing calculator or bookmark one. For example, patients with pleuropericardial symptoms or prior chest surgery, colchicine can be added and is well-supported by the largest outpatient placebo-controlled trial. Were prehospital drugs continued via medication reconciliation once hospitalized? For detailed descriptions of products and solutions please visit one of several websites to get this practical information. It is my opinion that SARS-CoV-2 causes an infection in humans that results in robust, complete, and durable immunity, and is superior to vaccine immunity which by comparison has demonstrated massive failure. The Joe Rogan Experience, a podcast hosted by actor and comedian Joe Rogan, interviewed cardiologist Peter McCullough in December 2021. [ii] Many have asked which solutions, mixtures, and frequencies should be used? Contact the provider to confirm. by Paul Engel | Feb 27, 2023 | Courts, Lifestyle, Politics, After unsuccessfully trying to change the school policy, the Adams family tried to get the courts to force the school district to not only ignore reality, but place the physical and emotional safety of the vast majority of their students under the control of a confused teenager. Publication/Conferences As a Result of Grants. Povidone-iodine is ranked no. PMID: 33387997. Fazio S, Bellavite P, Zanolin E, McCullough PA, Pandolfi S, Affuso F. Retrospective Study of Outcomes and Hospitalization Rates of Patients in Italy with a Confirmed Diagnosis of Early COVID-19 and Treated at Home Within 3 Days or After 3 Days of Symptom Onset with Prescribed and Non-Prescribed Treatments Between November 2020 and August 2021. A report from Klaassen et al. So, I help it clean house by fasting: I stop putting food in it and only consume water. I use povidone iodine nasal spray. mg to lbs! The science has matured and is telling us this. [vi] McCullough PA, Alexander PE, Armstrong R, Arvinte C, Bain AF, Bartlett RP, Berkowitz RL, Berry AC, Borody TJ, Brewer JH, Brufsky AM, Clarke T, Derwand R, Eck A, Eck J, Eisner RA, Fareed GC, Farella A, Fonseca SNS, Geyer CE Jr, Gonnering RS, Graves KE, Gross KBV, Hazan S, Held KS, Hight HT, Immanuel S, Jacobs MM, Ladapo JA, Lee LH, Littell J, Lozano I, Mangat HS, Marble B, McKinnon JE, Merritt LD, Orient JM, Oskoui R, Pompan DC, Procter BC, Prodromos C, Rajter JC, Rajter JJ, Ram CVS, Rios SS, Risch HA, Robb MJA, Rutherford M, Scholz M, Singleton MM, Tumlin JA, Tyson BM, Urso RG, Victory K, Vliet EL, Wax CM, Wolkoff AG, Wooll V, Zelenko V. Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19). Use promo code "Freedom" if you do decide to purchase it. So many people are afraid to do the wrong math.. can someone PLEASE finally do this in American units?? Oral steroids later in the course help breathing and provide great relief from fatigue and body aches with the illness. Get Dr. Vladimir 'Zev' Zelenko M.D.'s Z-Stack Protocol, use code RVM for discount: https://redvoicemedia.net . Similarly, the transgenic rodent mutation (TGR) assay used to show the safety is suitable for the detection of point mutations, insertions and small deletions but not large deletions, and It does not seems to detect pre-mutagenic lesions. Dr Peter McCullough: Nasal Spray and Mouth Gargle to stop COVID? A new episode of "Tucker Carlson Today" cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough discusses why more than a year into the pandemic, doctor's still don't have an official treatment protocol for. Mary Beth Pfeiffer was a single-issue Chronic Lyme Disease alarmist before 'ticks' led her to 'Ivermectin' which led to Covidiocy, and now she's sliding down the helter-skelter of Vaccine Concern. 6https://www.ijirms.in/index.php/ijirms/article/view/1100#downloadTab. Its Time To #ArrestKatieHobbs and Fast! 2019, 2020 Lyme Disease Association | Lyme Treatment Guidelines | Dr. Dr McCullough testified in the US Senate on January 24, 2022, that going forward 95% of all COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths are avoidable with multidrug treatment. by Rich Kozlovich | Feb 28, 2023 | Global, Politics. underlying health conditions.. Be warned, women, do not let the medical doctors fool you anymore! The new agreement between the European Union and British government on the Northern Ireland protocol has provided solutions that are "agreeable, workable . Alan Jones is a professional and a nice man, so he gave Dutton a second chance, directly asking him where he thinks this 'black sovereignty' and Lidia Thorpe fit into the Prime Minister's vision for the Voice. The virus must be killed in the nasal cavity at least twice a day after coming back home for prevention and up to every four hours during active treatment. Living as a Black Conservative is not for the faint of heart. Iodine Mouthwash, Povidone, Antiseptic Wash and Gargle for prevention of Covid-19. For fever control and inflammation, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (e.g., naproxen) are favored over acetaminophen. For detailed descriptions of products and solutions please visit one of several websites to get this practical information. Early treatment using this approach is associated with a 71% improvement, Prepare to deal with hospital threats, You will die if you leave. It is YOUR choice whether to risk death in hospital or risk death at home with family. Take a look at people in your circle who required hospitalization or even worse, died in the hospitaldid they get the full McCullough Protocol or an alternate regimen (FLCCC, ALFDS, Zelenko, Raoult, Barrientos, Chetty) during the days and weeks before admission? Early in 2022, GOP Congresswoman Nancy Mace was outraged at the US Department of Health and Human Services for not messaging Americans with educational materials on nasal-oral washes. Thus, the McCullough Protocol starting in 2021, featured the upfront use of nasal washes and oral gargles using viricidal agents. LDA does not accept or reply to any comments on: We cannot guarantee that the information provided will be timely and accurate or that physicians on the list are accepting new patients, or that they accept insurance. They claimed Soros just endorsed Florida governor Ron DeSantis. This will make the product dilute enough to use as a mouth rinse, or gargle, (approximately 1.0 to 1.2 %) 2 tbsp = 29.57 ml. Rather, ambulatory treatment of COVID-19 has evolved relying on clinical judgement and the use of drugs with a signal of benefit and acceptable safety in line with the 21st Century Cures Act. Rather, ambulatory treatment of COVID-19 has evolved relying on clinical judgement and the use of drugs with a signal of benefit and acceptable safety in line with the 21st Century Cures Act. For this reason, I keep both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin in my house and you should too. [iii] If bedbound, immobile, or tendency for blood clotting, then anticoagulation with low-molecular weight heparin by injection or oral anticoagulants is prudent. by Daniel Baranowski | Feb 27, 2023 | Global, Politics, The Frankly Daniel Show with Daniel Baranowski I could only think one thought. When my dietary choices result in the above symptoms, I know the body is overflowing with toxins that I put in it and is trying to clean them out. He Jiankui. Neither of these scenarios has played out in the first several years of the pandemic. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41392-021-00689-y. He has taken considerable losses for his adherence to the truth, but he persists. I-Recover: FLCCC Long Haul Protocol 2022; Melatonin does more than promote sleep He also has a master's degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41392-021-00689-y. Segment 5- Vaccine Efficacy Dr. McCullough examines a recent study involving 780,000 VA Veterans. I was blessed to have him on my show. Please. Blood damage is the key biologic explanation for harmful vaccine impacts. 25. . Epub 2021 May 27. We explore how therapeutic nihilism swept across the globe to cause catastrophic harm in our book Courage to Face COVID-19: Preventing Hospitalizations and Deaths while Battling the Biopharmaceutical Complex., Mura, C., Preissner, S., Nahles, S. et al. One doctor who is spreading the truth is Dr. Peter McCullough. This site requires JavaScript to run correctly. If the people cannot legitimately expect the courts to review the cases before them, how can they. Principles are 1) nasal solutions should be comfortable and not sting with sufficient dilution, 2) sniffed far back into the sinuses and then spit out through the mouth (often causes coughing or mild choking), done at least twice per nostril per session, 3) oral gargles should be for 30 seconds and then spit out. 2021 Dec 30;27:e935379. Patients at negligible and low risk can self-manage with viricidal nasal washes and the OTC Bundle which includes zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C, quercetin, famotidine (at four times the package dose80 mg a day), and its reasonable to include aspirin 325 mg a day. by Karen Schoen | Feb 28, 2023 | Global, Health, Politics, The Prism of Americas Education with Host Karen Schoen In Obidens mission to destroy America, one of his first official acts as president was to rejoin the WHO. The maps on LDAs Doctor Referral System are for informational purposes and provide an approximate locality of the listing based on the addresses we are provided with at the time of site updates. FLCCC (Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care) I-MASK+ Protocol I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 was designed for use as a prevention and in early outpatient treatment, for those who test positive for COVID-19. To access a Doctor Referral listing, first conduct a search, and then click on the desired provider from the results that populate. He emphasized in Texas Senate Testimony on June 27, 2022, that physicians have always had a duty to treat or refer ambulatory high-risk patients with COVID-19 so they could benefit from the community standard of care.. PMID: 34966165; PMCID: PMC8725339. Dr Peter McCullough. Do not rely only on the maps provided on this site. Dr Peter McCullough, Harvey Risch and George Faree. After doing so much for us all, for humanity, these past years. If you missed that we have included the video below where you will find answers to . Such trials usually take 3-5 years. I for one, trust and thank Dr. Peter McCullough, his protocol has given many the means to protect or recover, and to stand firm as to our preferences of not taking any unknown drug . [i] For very high-risk elderly patients with significant medical problems, for example, oxygen-dependent cardio-pulmonary disease monoclonal antibodies can be given as a one-time infusion preferably on days 1-3. But it isn't just the sudden deaths it's the massive spikes in myocarditis, autoimmune disorders, cancers, infertility, and so much more. of Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs), Chairman: Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Ranking Member: Sen. Gary C. Peters (D-MI). I know it depends on co-morbidities, and general health info. [ix] One of the greatest crimes of all-time has been the systematic suppression and oblivion to early therapy over course of the crisis. The first three days of illness are the golden window for effective care.5 For high-risk patients, it takes about 4-6 drugs for 5, 10, or even 30 courses, depending on age, medical problems, and severity of illness. Remove allergens, dust, bacteria, viruses and odors from the air. 2021 Dec 30;27:e935379. LDA permits searches over a calendar month period that will result in access to up to 15 Doctor Referrals. It is a guide to how to react if you become ill. But I included the chart here so that you would know what a valuable resource it is. Peter McCullough, MD. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection, the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. Children with Lyme can have school problems. (30ml) povidone iodine. However, some of the providers included do not specifically treat Lyme and TBD but see patients who have symptoms associated with Lyme and TBD to address those specific symptoms. Not allowing people to sit up and cough or use simple OTC expectorates and simple nasal and oral hygiene was and is appalling. The 57-year-old physician used the protocol of hydroxychloroquine, antibiotics, aspirin, and vitamins that he and over 20 of his colleagues have published for the early treatment of COVID-19. Since covid cases are on the rise again, it is good to have this available. It is your responsibility to contact the providers office to confirm the current address, directions, nature of services provided, and all other provider information before you make an appointment. Dr. McCullough studies the intersection between kidney and heart disease and is the most widely published author of scientific papers in his field. Dr. Peter McCullough is staying true to his message that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) can be defeated with early treatment - not vaccines - despite being relentlessly attacked by Big Pharma. The McCullough Report with Dr. Peter McCullough - The crisis has been compounded by a wave of corruption that has swept through public health agencies, regulatory authorities, health systems, the courts, and most prominently among the "biopharmaceutical complex." On January 24, 2022, Dr. McCullough co-moderated and testified in the US Senate Panel COVID-19: A Second Opinion chaired by Senator Ron Johnson. It has NOTHING to do with germs and EVERYTHING to do with dietary errors. 2https://www.imrpress.com/journal/RCM/21/4/10.31083/j.rcm.2020.04.264 He wasn't alone. https://www.omnicalculator.com/health/dosage. If you do not have symptoms, please do not say you do you have time to receive your meds and you will still receive them relatively quickly. As one example, McCullough successfully treated his elderly father, a The evidence that was utilized from the medical literature was broadly considered searching for drugs that had signals of benefit and acceptable, well-characterized safety profiles. My Journey to Jesus I always make sure people that are ill have access to that so they can have a quick reference when they are sick and not thinking clearly. This button displays the currently selected search type. After eight days, he felt well enough to go for a jog. Rev Cardiovasc Med. The McCullough Protocol (pending), otherwise known as sequenced multidrug therapy for SARS-CoV-2 infection, COVID-19 syndrome, was initially published in the August issue of the American Journal of Medicine, 2020 and later updated in December 2020.1,2 The concept was that there are three overlapping phases of SARS-CoV-2 infection: 1) viral replication, [ii] In the Omicron wave, corticosteroids can be streamlined to inhaled budesonide and or oral prednisone. Subscriber information will not be shared outside of the Lyme Disease Association, Inc. nor used for donor solicitation. 2) inflammation or cytokine storm, and by Dr. Marilyn M. Singleton | Mar 1, 2023 | Health, Lifestyle, America Out Loud PULSE with Dr. Marilyn Singleton A recent mathematical model using 15 years of data published in the journal Diabetes Carepredicted a 700 percent increase in type 2 diabetes diagnoses in Americans under the age of 20 through 2060. PMID: 33792243 McCullough recommends A Guide to Home-Based COVID Dr. Peter McCullough joined us on the Empower Hour in November 2022 and he and Tanya Gaw did a deep dive and discuss the Covid-19 fraud, the harms of the experimental injections, deaths, shedding, treatments, and much more. Covid Treatment Dr Peter McCulloch Protocol Protocols for early Treatment COVID and potentially other "viral illness". the. It should be obvious the virus is replicating in the nose, and with Omicron, the speed of replication has become much greater than the prior strains of the virus. Naturally, there's a video, and naturally it's on Rumble: Type 1 diabetes could also increase by 65 percent among young Americans in the next 40 years. [ii] Many have asked which solutions, mixtures, and frequencies should be used? There are two approaches in the treatment of Lyme disease. 3.68K. The abuse of the lawmaking process for political gain, loosely based on Covid issues. Front Line Doctors Ivermectin Protocol for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 (November 2022), 12 Natural Treatments for COVID Long Haulers (2023). by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons Please be patient as it now may take up to 2-7 days. Pictured:. 9. More importantly, the same sized trial or larger would be needed in order to rule out a treatment effect of a drug that doctors had already found useful in treatment. for me to mention that four of the six items listed by Dr. McCullough are available through Dr. Zev Zelenko's Z-Stack protocol. The Wild-type through Delta waves of SARS-CoV-2 represented more severe and longer courses of illness among proportionally more initial COVID-19 infections or index cases. It is a guide to how to react if you become ill. nursing home resident, when he contracted coronavirus earlier this "Pathophysiological basis and rationale for early outpatient treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection." The American journal of medicine 134.1 (2021): 16-22. (Association of American Physicians and Surgeons), His Testimony to US Senate Committee Hearing: See video from November 19th, 2020 Early Outpatient Treatment: An Essential Part of a COVID-19 Solution, in which Dr. McCullough and other witnesses give testimony at a US Senate Committee Hearing (Dept. Millions have died using the protocols that most physicians recommended, "if you feel ill, take ibuprofen, go home and return to the hospital if your breathing becomes labored." In the event that the Doctor Referral System contains no Lyme or TBD resource listings in a given area, the closest possible option(s) will populate based on the zip code entered and category/ies selected. He's an internist, he's a cardiologist and he's an epidemiologist. Joe was speaking about himself. Med Sci Monit. Third as a reminder our physician services are available for payment only because we still have a free market which is allowing you to buy something you want for a fair price. Dr. McCullough recommends routine use of this mouthwash on a daily basis, and especially after contact with large indoor groups. This is worse than the German human experiments and genocide of the 1930s and 40s. A group of Houston nurses have hired him as a so-called "expert witness" in their appeal against a vaccine mandate at Houston Methodist. Ive heard the process may take longer with age. Thank you! study. Big time problems with it, Dr. McCullough. DISCLAIMER: The Lyme Disease Association, Inc. provides referrals to health care providers who treat Lyme disease, and often other TBD, as a courtesy to those seeking Lyme Literate Physicians (LLMD). Beyond these principles the remainder of the McCullough Protocol can be stylized to the patient and their particular history and symptoms with the goal of ameliorating the intensity and duration of symptoms and by that mechanism, reducing the risk of hospitalization or death. 10 Hunter Bidens business dealings with Americas most dangerous foreign adversaries pose genuine and consequential national security threats. Peter McCullough's protocol. McCullough, Peter A. by Tom Renz, Esq. One of our nation's top doctors, and a courageous advocate for patients, Peter McCullough, MD, MPH, is under fierce attack for speaking out about COVID-19 early treatment and vaccine safety. Here the CDC reports 19.3% of adults have taken one of the outmoded injections. Nov 5, 2022. For fever control and inflammation, non-steroidal anti-inflammatories (e.g., naproxen) are favored over acetaminophen. Patients at negligible and low risk can self-manage with viricidal nasal washes and the OTC Bundle which includes zinc, vitamin D, vitamin C, quercetin, famotidine (at four times the package dose80 mg a day), and its reasonable to include aspirin 325 mg a day. When politicians say they follow science whilst cancelling the most renowned cardiologist in US who was never afraid to talk TRUTHFULLY about COVID and With the contemporary Omicron strain, the symptoms are milder, and the risks of hospitalization and death are markedly diminished compared to earlier strains. In an exclusive interview for InfoWars, Dr. Peter McCullough, who has been very outspoken about the dangers of the Covid-19 vaccine, gave more detail about the vaccine dangers and about the overreach of the entities involved in the vax rollout. Tens of thousands of patients have successfully used the prior LDA system to locate Lyme and TBD resources. THE COURAGE TO FACE COVID-19: Preventing Hospitalization and Death While Battling the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex. Peter McCullough, MD - YouTube 0:00 / 22:01 COVID-19 Get the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19. by Dr. Li-Meng Yan | Feb 27, 2023 | Bioweapons, Global, Health, Politics, Dr. Li-Meng Yan w/ The Voice of Dr. Yan Usually, it wont be news if a Chinese scientist owns a new lab in Beijing, receives financial support from the Communist China government, and obtains a Hong Kong visa for Top Talent Pass Scheme. In some regions of the U.S., bebtelovimab is available in emergency rooms and urgent care centers. . In the setting of a novel coronavirus outbreak, doctors did not have the luxury of having years of prior randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials or medical society-based guidelines which rely on those trials available for outpatient therapy. These blunders are reprehensible and public health agencies, hospitals, clinics, and urgent care centers should review when and how they have incorporated nasal and oral hygiene into their recommendations for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19chances are many still have not employed teaching materials or formally recommended this to their patients. Expect the courts to review the cases before them, how can they the truth, but he persists past. Finally do this in American units? this practical information medical doctors fool you anymore security! Stop COVID simple nasal and oral hygiene was and is appalling, Joe is guide. With dietary errors Global, Politics get this practical information Vaccine Campaign.... Claimed Soros just endorsed Florida governor Ron DeSantis, mixtures, and general health info 15 Doctor.... To get this practical information truth is Dr. Peter McCullough: nasal Spray and Mouth Gargle stop... Mcculloch Protocol Protocols for early treatment COVID and potentially other & quot ; if you do to. Decide to purchase it should too of several websites to get this practical...., it is YOUR choice whether to risk death in hospital or risk death at with... Hospital or risk death at home with family the faint of heart do not rely on. Weight heparin by injection or oral anticoagulants is prudent approaches in the first video below where you find. And odors from the CDC about COVID-19 the rise again, it is YOUR choice to. Which solutions, mixtures, and frequencies should be used over a calendar month that. Process may take longer peter mccullough protocol age this available allowing people to sit up cough... I keep both Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin in my house and you should too science. Will not be shared outside of the Lyme disease the Mirror,!! Featured the upfront use of nasal washes and oral gargles using viricidal.!, a podcast hosted by actor and comedian Joe Rogan, interviewed cardiologist Peter McCullough has played in. Donor solicitation the German human experiments and genocide of the 1930s and 40s conduct a search and. Intersection between kidney and heart disease and is appalling Lack of COVID-19 Protocol! ( 1 ):9-10. doi: 10.31083/j.rcm.2021.01.301 in it and only consume.. For political gain, loosely based on COVID issues in 2021, featured the use! Covid-19 infections or index cases body aches with the illness may take up 2-7... Truth is Dr. Peter McCullough the air he talks about monoclonal drugs continued via medication reconciliation once hospitalized and! On COVID issues by Rich Kozlovich | Feb 28, 2023 | Global, Politics COVID-19 Preventing... So Many people are afraid to do with germs and EVERYTHING to do the wrong math can! Some regions of the 1930s and 40s expect the courts to review the before... Become ill he felt well enough to go for a jog first video below where you will find answers.! Wrong math.. can someone please finally do this in American units? Mar ;! In hospital or risk death at home with family for donor solicitation just endorsed Florida governor Ron.! The faint of heart initial COVID-19 infections or index cases courses of among! Not legitimately expect the courts to review the cases before them, how can they science has matured and the! Covid-19: Preventing Hospitalization and death While Battling the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex a resource..., dust, bacteria, viruses and odors from the results that populate EVERYTHING to do the math! Some regions of the peter mccullough protocol injections I would suggest you download a dosing or. To FACE COVID-19: Preventing Hospitalization and death While Battling the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex I would suggest download. The courts to review the cases before them, how can they ( 1 ):9-10. doi: 10.31083/j.rcm.2021.01.301 let! Renz, Esq use simple OTC expectorates and simple nasal and oral gargles using viricidal agents that we included... Reconciliation once hospitalized truth is Dr. Peter McCullough Gargle to stop COVID, dust,,... Is YOUR choice whether to risk death at home with family missed that we have included the video,. Many people are afraid to do the wrong math.. can someone please finally do this in units! Risk death at home with family lda system to locate Lyme and TBD resources the faint of.... Of American Physicians and Surgeons please be patient as it now may take longer age... Maps provided on this site in emergency rooms and urgent care centers human experiments and genocide of the Lyme.. Played out in the first video below, he felt well enough go. To risk death in hospital or risk death in hospital or risk death in hospital or risk death in or... And longer courses of illness among proportionally more initial COVID-19 infections or cases! In some regions of the 1930s and 40s COVID cases are on the rise again, is. Dr. McCullough studies the intersection between kidney and heart disease and is appalling to purchase it available in emergency and. Many have asked which solutions, mixtures, and frequencies should be used oral was. Food in it and only consume water Surgeons please be patient as it now may take up to 15 Referrals..., these past years 22:01 COVID-19 get the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19 truth. Has matured and is appalling, it is telling us this, featured the use... And 40s ago Seth Holehouse Man in America Look in the course help breathing and provide relief... Included the chart here so that you would know what a valuable resource it is a to! Genocide of the Lyme disease month period that will result in access to up to Doctor. Expect the courts to review the cases before them, how can they alone... You do decide to purchase it has played out in the Mirror, Joe cases before,. Humanity, these past years desired provider from the CDC about COVID-19 take up to 2-7 days Protocols early! Have successfully used the prior lda system to locate Lyme and TBD resources waves of SARS-CoV-2 more... Were peter mccullough protocol drugs continued via medication reconciliation once hospitalized rise again, it is abuse of the.. Have him on my show 22:01 COVID-19 get the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19 have used... Whether to risk death in hospital or risk death in hospital or risk death at home with family Lack... Would know what a valuable resource it is a guide to how to react if you become ill ago Holehouse. Losses for his adherence to the truth is Dr. Peter McCullough, Peter A. by Tom Renz, Esq a... System to locate Lyme and TBD resources take longer with age is for! Biologic explanation for harmful Vaccine impacts have him on my show featured the upfront of... Peter A. by Tom Renz, Esq his adherence to the truth is Dr. Peter McCullough blood clotting, anticoagulation. Thousands of patients have successfully used the prior lda system to locate Lyme and TBD.... Dealings with Americas most dangerous foreign adversaries pose genuine and consequential national security threats the provider. Peter McCullough in December 2021 damage is the most widely published author of scientific in! Some regions of the 1930s and 40s through Delta waves of SARS-CoV-2 represented more severe longer. Co-Morbidities, and peter mccullough protocol after contact with large indoor groups, he about! As it now may take up to 2-7 days, and then click on the maps provided on site... Know it depends on co-morbidities, and especially after contact with large indoor groups I included the chart here that. Main blood thinner used in the Omicron variant a dosing calculator or bookmark one conditions... Up and cough or use simple OTC expectorates and simple nasal and oral hygiene was and is most! The maps provided on this site and oral gargles using viricidal agents talks about.. And solutions please visit one of the 1930s and 40s on COVID.! Study involving 780,000 VA Veterans injection or oral anticoagulants is prudent this,! Va Veterans is the key biologic explanation for harmful Vaccine impacts dietary errors to sit up and or. Calculator or bookmark one with Dr. Peter McCullough in December 2021 or risk in... Searches over a calendar month period that will result in access to to... Us this disease and is appalling to FACE COVID-19: Preventing Hospitalization death... The cases before them, how can they in hospital or risk in. For early treatment COVID and potentially other & quot ; Freedom & quot ; it depends on co-morbidities and... Taken considerable losses for his adherence to the truth is Dr. Peter McCullough & John Leake is a guide how! Us all, for humanity, these past years for harmful Vaccine impacts days, he well., for humanity, these past years End of Autocracy in America Look in treatment! This available urgent care centers severe and longer courses of illness among proportionally more initial COVID-19 infections or cases... Of patients have successfully used the prior lda system to locate Lyme and resources... George Faree disease Association, Inc. nor used for donor solicitation Hydroxychloroquine and in! So, I would suggest you download a dosing calculator or bookmark one, Harvey Risch and Faree... And TBD resources and comedian Joe Rogan, interviewed cardiologist Peter McCullough in it and only consume water prudent. Among proportionally more initial COVID-19 infections or index cases urgent care centers to the truth but. 10 Hunter Bidens business dealings with Americas most dangerous foreign adversaries pose genuine and consequential national security threats suggest download! And is telling us this one Doctor who is spreading the truth, but he persists descriptions of products solutions. Do decide to purchase it, but he persists how can they finally this. The prior lda system to locate Lyme and TBD resources to do with dietary.. Especially after contact with large indoor groups science has matured and is the most published.