you are going to be looking at the end of a nose of someone 2 inches taller than you, so maybe it becomes more noticeable. Julia is a successful actress. He is the son of Ralph Macchio, Sr. (father) and Rosalie Macchio (mother). Ralph Macchio's height is 5' 9" n ft nd nh or 175 n cntmtr, his weight is 159 n punds or 72 n klgrm. I think in his prime he looked over 5ft 11, today 5ft 11 at mostsometimes on Cobra Kai he did seem only 179. Ralph Macchio Body Measurements: Actor Ralph Macchio height, weight, shoe size, and other body measurements complete statistics are listed below. He is Christian by religion. Ralph Macchio (Ralph George Macchio Jr.) was born on November 4, 1961 in Huntington, New York, USA. Ralph Macchio next B'Day will be after 8 Months, 2 Days, A natural sweetheart, this 60-year-old has spent most of his life taking such indignities with good grace. NEXT:Cobra Kai: 10 Best Friendships In Season 3. My head is longer than average, but you shouldn't look at chins but at top of headsand then hair can add a little or a lot at times. In a 1980 audition, Macchio said his ancestors are from Naples. Ralph Macchio in 2023: Still married to his Wife Phyllis Fierro ? Mary Mouser portrays Sam, Daniel's daughter, andhas been able to giveher the proper depth the role calls for asthe character transforms throughout the series. He also took part in Dancing with the Stars, an ABC dance competition. Measurements: 40-32-14. The Karate Kid then transpired. He has around 858K followers on Facebook, about 356.5K followers on Twitter, and over 2.2M followers with 358 posts on Instagram. Education Macchio started his education in New York itself. from seeing up close I would have guessed it as such, although maybe he managed to get it thicker by 50. he might be worth a page 5ft 11.5 is a possibility. That has been a big help in acting. He was ranked 80th on VH1s list of the 100 Greatest Teen Stars in November 2008. He was nominated for the Young Artist Award in the category of Best Young Actor in a Television Special for Eight Is Enough. Peyton List portrays Tory Nichols inCobra Kai,and although the character didn't appear until season 2 and didn't have much screentime in season 3, she's certainly a memorable character. Ralph Macchio Net Worth Ralph Macchio earns a net worth of $4 million as of 2021. Caption: Daniel Macchio with his father & sister. He was born on 4 November 1961 in Huntington, New York, United States. The film was The Karate Kid, which was released in 1984. Ralph Macchio Wife:- Ralph is an American actor who plays Daniel LaRusso in the series The Karate Kid and the television series Cobra Kai in the original fil . Less than a year after the debut of Karate Kid II, Macchio and Fierro tied the knot in August 1987. Then, imagine the 6ft guy starts talking to a 6ft 2-3 guy; he might raise his eyes up a bit and from your perspective he suddenly looks even taller. For his portrayal of the same, he garnered great feedback from both the audience and the critics. At 16 how much more will he gain? If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way. Family & Ethnicity. Tory is independent, tough, and has grown as a fighter, even though she already had skills before joining Cobra Kai. He started out in various TV commercials in the late 1970s before appearing in the puerile comedy movie Up the Academy (1980), then a regular role in 1980 on the television series Eight Is Enough (1977) followed by a decent performance as teenager Johhny Cade . Ralph Macchio's full name is Ralph George Macchio Jr. and his nickname is Ralph Macchio. Add a Comment 319 comments. No, never Caught Smoking: These Are The 60 Most Shocking Celebrity Smokers: Does Ralph Macchio have a tattoo? Ralph Macchio Height, Weight & Body Measurement Ralph Macchio stands 5 feet 7 inch tall and he weighs around 76 kg right now. as I mention, Ralph himself was claiming 5ft 6 at 19 and his stats at 22 he was giving 5ft 7by age 25 he then hit 5ft 8.5 (or if you believe he's 5ft 9 that mark). After the huge success of the first film about the attempts of Daniel De La Russo to master karate and survive in a new school, several sequels were released. Height in cm: 174 cm. The martial arts comedy show Cobra Kai is a sequel television series of the Karate Kid films that stars Ralph in the male lead role. Amanda Freitag Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography, Antonia Ruic Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Shoe Size, Federica Nargi Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography, Piper Perabo Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography, Josh Duhamel Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography, Gabby Douglas Height, Weight, Measurements, Bra Size, Wiki, Biography, Ralph Macchio Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography, Birth Place: Huntington, Long Island, New York, USA, Race/Ethnicity: White (Greek and Italian), Children: Julia Macchio (Daughter), Daniel Macchio (Son). Due to parallel parking technicality, Ralph couldnt pass the first attempt of the road test. Ralph Macchio earns a net worth of $4 million as of 2021. stands 5 feet 7 inch tall and he weighs around 76 kg right now. His debut film appearance was in 1980 in a movie called Up the Academy. Fierro practices nursing. In 2011, he competed in ABCs dance competition Dancing with the Stars, but was eliminated in the semifinals and finished fourth. Last month, though back in September I said more chance nearer 9 than 8, I think almost 5ft9 is a fair fit. His body measurements are unknown. He gained notoriety for his role as Daniel LaRusso in the The Karate Kid television series. They were raised in nearby Long Island communities. He has a brother. He made his screen debut in the 1980 film Up in the Academy, and his first major role was as Jeremy Andretti in the television series Eight is Enough. We also know this fact. I would guess some sort of hair system, nothing wrong with that of course. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our cookie and, Ralph Macchio Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Amala Akkineni Height, Weight, Age, Family, Biography, Swan (PURPLE KISS) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Yuki (PURPLE KISS) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Riina (H1-Key) Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics, Cesar Pantoja Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics. he may have had a late bit of growth, but when I'm not sure. he has a wig with more hair, but in any case, compared to how Jenny's sister (5ft 9.25) and, maybe just the angle adding height, a lot of. Though, he is 5 9 in feet and inches and 175 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 154 lbs in Pound and 70 . In 1984, Ralph gained international fame when he was cast as Daniel LaRusso in The Karate Kid. Profession: Actor and producer. For the following several years, his career had a slump, but he was able to reclaim it in 1992 when he played William Gambini, the first important adult role of his entire career, in the smash comedy My Cousin Vinny., He portrayed a puzzled Chris in the independent movie . if I think in conventional terms, then 5ft 8 can feel a bit under average. Into his early 30's I think he could still pass for 18-20 range easily enough! In an unusual setting his grandmothers basement Macchio had already met the love of his life before he became the Karate Kid. Bertrand is 5-foot-6-inches without the mohawk hairstyle, but the mohawk gives Hawk more than just a newpersona, as it also makes him appear taller on the show. As a result of regular exercise, his body type is slim and fit. 2. Heights are barefeet estimates, derived from quotations, official websites, agency resumes, in person encounters with actors at conventions and pictures/films. Ralph Macchio Jr. first became active in the entertainment industry during the late-70s and ever since has gone on to compile a successful acting career spread over multiple decades. hard to say exactly but he can look somewhere in 5ft 8-9 range. of Children: 2 Son: Daniel Macchio Daughter: Julia Macchio His heart of gold. Nationality. He joined Half Hollow Hills Central School in New York and graduated from there. Macchio prefers a happy family life to his career when he was 15 years old, he met his future wife, Phyllis Fierro. Met with huge appreciation, he later reprised the role in two sequels of the film as well. Ralph Macchio was born November 4, 1961, in Huntington, Long Island, New York, United States. You can also see a lot of other detailed public information of Ralph Macchio. During the 86 playoffs and World Series, Ralph went to see each and every New York Mets home game. Mother: Rosalie Macchio Spouse: Phyllis Fierro (m. 1987) Children: Julia Macchio (Daughter), Daniel Macchio (Son) Siblings: Steven . BESTSELLER ALERT! Source: Instagram. He is a huge fan of the New York Islanders ice hockey team. Read the biography of Brett Davern andJose Ron. Social Media. In high school, he has also served as a student choreographer for the class musicals. Dear Readers, We Shared About Actor Ralph Macchio Height, Weight, Measurements, Shoe Size, Wiki, Biography Details. Macchio is one of the shorter adult actors in the series, but that doesn't make LaRusso any less intimidating, especially in the third season when his old rival, Chozen, teaches him more Miyagi-do precision techniques that don't require height or necessarily strength and instead focus on patience and accuracy to defeat an opponent. Despite having a multiple decade-long career, he has done pretty limited on-screen work due to his preference to take-on challenging projects only. His wearing shoe size 10 US. Celebrity Inside of just rounds up. The pages should be kept as much on topic as possible, hence why I'm replying about Ralph. Read more on: DaniLeigh Net Worth, Age, Bio, Parents, Career, Height, Weight. He made several appearances on ABCs Ugly Betty in 2008. Mariduea is fantastic in the role as he brings a lot of heart, hilarity, and emotion to the role of Miguel. Heights are barefeet estimates, derived from quotations, official websites, agency resumes, in person encounters with actors at conventions and pictures/films. His show Cobra Kai has a great audience as it first aired in 2018 and in 2020, it started airing on Netflix too, so much so that it has become one of the most popular tv series on the platform. The 62 years old is well-recognized for playing Daniel Larusso in three Karate Kid films and in Cobra Kai. How tall are the actors on Cobra Kai? Ralph Macchio stands tall, 5 Feet 9 Inches, and Weight 70 KG. He reprised his role in the sequels The Karate Kid II and The Karate Kid III. Ralph made his first TV show appearance inEight Is Enough asJeremy Andretti in 1980. The height differences between the actors are apparent in the show, as theCobra Kaicharacters are constantly squaring up against each other and getting ready to fight. Relationship Status He is a married man after marrying Phyllis Fierro in 1987. He also tried to control mindless eating and eat spaced-out meals. In 1996, he made his appearance as J Pierrepont Finch in the revival of the 1962 musical How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Eyes: Brown Hair: Black; Advertisement. In the sequels The Karate Kid II and The Karate Kid III, he made his appearance. Hence, Ralph has black hair and dark brown eyes. They are reasonably close, though I still felt with an actual measurement there is a better chance of Xolo slightly taller. At the age of 61, Ralph Macchio height is 5 ft 8 in (1.75 m). Body size Breast - Waist - Hips - Appearance Vkontakte Facebook Twitter Pinterest Video Log in and Add video Similar celebrities Kim Kardashian TOP 100 #1 Joe Sugg Height: 5 ft 9 in / 174 cm Dave Mustaine Age: 61 Charlie McDermott actor Lisa L. Opie United States Anthony Hopkins, Jessica Biel, and other actors also starred in the movie. Ralph Macchio was born on November 04, 1961 in Huntington , New York. By visiting Celeb Heights you agree to its. He participated in ABCs dancing competition Dancing with the Stars in 2011, but was ousted in the semifinal round and finished fourth. He is a tall and attractive man. Ralph Macchio Ralph Macchio Personal Details Date Of Birth: 4 November 1961 Birth Place: Huntington, Long Island, New York, USA In the action comedy-drama series Cobra Kai, which debuted on YouTube Red before moving to Netflix, Macchio started reprising his role as Daniel LaRusso in 2018. He has a slim body build with the perfect height of 1.74 m or 5 ft and 8.5 in. At 5-foot-6, Peyton List makes her character a few inches taller than her main rival, Sam LaRusso, but she's intimidating enough without the height advantage. With Kelly and Ryan in 2019. Ralph Macchio is a famous actor who has gained a massive amount of fan following. Cobra Kai: The 10 Main Actors, Ranked From Tallest To Shortest, Cobra Kai: 10 Behind The Scenes Facts About The Show So Far, the cool and aloof, yet still complicated, Hawk, Cobra Kai: 10 Best Fight Scenes In Season 3, Sam LaRusso mightbe perceived asall hero on the surface, she's much more complicated and has made her fair share of mistakes, Cobra Kai: 10 Best Friendships In Season 3. He looked a bit of a late bloomer, maybe still chance of further growth? He serves as a co-executive producer of the series with William Zabka. maybe Big Khalid will show his picture sometime in the future, seems a guy who can look anywhere 5ft 8 up to 9 at times, CelebHeights.com Rob Paul 2004-2023. Macchio is 1/4 " shy of 5'9" according to Celeb Heights. Bullying happens at all ages and levels. She is currently away from any solid rumors and controversies. As of now, he is 60 years old and he is a citizen of America. In 1983, he appeared as Johnny Cade in The Outsiders, an adaptation of S. E. Hintons novel of the same name. - Altura - Real height por khaled taban Sb Oct 02, 2021 10:13 am This man is a miracle, he was about 170 at 23. American TV and movie actor Ralph Macchio has a $8 million net worth. American. A fair chunk of quotes I added to this site originate behind subscription paywalls. He has beautiful black color hair and dark brown color eyes. This is Daniel LaRusso, as played by Ralph Macchio throughout the three Karate Kid films from 1984 to 1989. . . Zabka does a fantastic job getting back into the role and building on the character in the series and as the second tallest actor in the series, he tends to tower over the other characters on the show. He was born on November 4, 1961 at Huntington, New York, United States. 2017 - 2023 AgeCalculator.Me, XML SiteMap. I think he's held his height well, I would be surprised if he lost half inch by now. Her primary responsibility is to provide her patients with the most comfort possible during some of the most trying situations She composed. Height and Weight 2023 How tall and how much weigh Ralph Macchio? Hawk doesn't need the height to be intimidating, as he has an attitude he can turn on when he wants to and has fantastic skills as a fighter. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. The female host he's beside is a little under 5ft 10. Social Media Ralph Macchio has around 1.5m followers on Instagram, about 298.1k followers on Twitter, and around 841k followers on Facebook. Tanner Buchanan portrays Robby Keene, Johnny Lawrence's son, onCobra Kaiand the character also has a good balance of similarities to both Johnny and Daniel. I'd be nearer my low range of 173-173.2cm as I'm on feet walking about for hours. Ralph had some later growth, but it's much rarer. Congratulations, @ralphmacchio! Ralph Macchio is 61 Years, 3 Months, 20 Days old. Ralph Macchio jokes that his parents are to blame for his freakishly youthful appearance. At the time of filming, Ralph was already 23 years old, but this did not prevent him from playing schoolboy, because he looked much younger than his years. She's been a legal assistant extraordinaire, an espresso sharing fiend, and studied personality types/communication strategies that helped the corporate world have a little more heart. Home Body Measurements Actors Ralph Macchio Height Weight Shoe Size Measurements Facts Biography. Aside from the sequels to The Karate Kid, Macchio has appeared in a number of movies, including Crossroads, My Cousin Vinny, and The Outsiders.. He debuted on screen in Up in the Academy, a 1980 film, and his first major role that helped him gain recognition was Jeremy Andretti in television series Eight is Enough. Ralph Macchio at the Chiller Theatre Expo in May 2014 (Rob DiCaterino / Flickr / CC BY-2.0) Height 5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm Weight 72 kg or 159 lbs Girlfriend / Spouse Ralph has dated - Phyllis Fierro (1987-Present) - Ralph first met Phyllis at the age of 15. Celebrity Heights A-Z. Weight in kg: 73 kg. Ralph Macchio Son Daniel Macchio Height/ Weight Ralph Macchio's son Daniel Macchio stands at a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches tall i.e. He performed Carl Morelli in a stage reading of A Room of My Own in 2010. In 1992, they welcomed their first child, a daughter named Julia, into the word, and in 1996 they had their son . He started acting in television commercials even before he was 18. Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement. 172cm. He became well-known among the general public in 2019 after releasing multiple mixtapes between 2014 and 2018. His weight is 72 kg . See detailed result below. More biography besides Ralph Macchio height This page provides the height, weight, waist circumference (if any) and other body size information of Ralph Macchio. He was born in Huntington, New York on 1961-11-04. He is the son of Rosalie (ne DeSantis) and Ralph George Macchio, who owned a ranch. His wearing shoe size 10 US. So I've researched and found them myself and added to the site. Ralph Macchio is the son of Ralph Macchio and Rosalie Macchio. As per an interview in 2014, Ralph was exercising regularly. Ralph Macchio is an American Actor. Ralph Macchio managed to make a great amount of wealth from just these two hits. Re: Cuanto Mide Ralph Macchio? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Well, Ralph Macchio's age is 59 years old as of today's date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 4 November 1961. Full Real Name. Spouse: Phyllis Fierro. In 2002, he won the Audience Choice Award for Love Thy Brother at the Stony Brook Film Festival. He has a pair of dark brown eyes color and his short hair color is black. Moreover, his sun sign is Scorpio, and holds a mixed ethnicity. Find out how rich he was this year and how he spent . I don't think he's lost any noticeable height yet. He's one of the taller younger actors on the show and his character is one of the best fighters on the show. Caption: Ralph Macchio in the Netflix series Cobra Kai III (Source: Instagram). As an actor and television personality, he earned a decent sum of money. Caption: Ralph Macchio posing for a photo (Source: Instagram). Ralph Macchio has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and a weight of 73 Kg. Has grown 5 cm from 22-23 to 25. He is 5 feet 9 inches, weighs around 70 kgs, has brown eyes and black hair. Ralph Macchio is 61 Years, 3 Months, 26 Days old. . his range is somewhere 5ft 8.5-8.75, I can believe he'd measure anywhere in that. Furthermore, his family is from Naples. Ralph might have made it to 60 without any noticeable loss. Ralph Macchio is 61 Years, 3 Months, 2 Days old. My mom is a nurse practitioner. Ralph starts his day with either a double espresso macchiato or cortado almost daily. American Actor best known for playing Daniel LaRusso in The Karate Kid films and Cobra Kai TV series. Height: 5 feet 8 inches (172 cm). the play with DeNiro was when he was 25 he done a grow taller program at age 26-7 ;). Other vital statistics like weight or shoe size measurements have been sourced from newspapers, books, resumes or social media. As the weight changes regularly we put the current value. The height of Ralph Macchio is 5 ft 8.5 in or 174 cm. In addition, he has dark brown . He portrayed the politician Archie Rodriguez. 5ft 11 (180.3 cm) American actor best known for playing Johnny in The Karate Kid, Back To School and Just One of the Guys. His body measurements are unknown. He height is 5 feet 9 inches. What is the net worth of Ralph Macchio? On November 4, 1961, Ralph George Macchio Jr. was born in Huntington, Long Island, New York. It may be right or wrong. Mouser is the shortest main actor in the series, but that fact doesn't make Sam any less intimidating when she's caught up in a fight with hermain rival, Tory. He has two children. Talking about his rumors and controversy, he is not a part of them till now. By visiting Celeb Heights you agree to its. Another eternally young actor in Hollywood, albeit of lower caliber is Ralph Macchio (55), who became famous worldwide after the release of the first movie The Karate Kid in 1984. Oct 26, 2022. yes absolutely, anywhere in that range would have been possible. Ralph George Macchio Jr. ( / mtio / MAH-chee-oh; born November 4, 1961) is an American actor. So, how much is Ralph Macchio worth at the age of 61 years old? In the film, he portrayed the character of Johnny Lawrence, the main antagonist to the character portrayed by Ralph Macchio. His height is 1.85m tall, and his weight is 76 kg. Well, Ralph Macchio's age is 61 years old as of today's date 27th February 2023 having been born on 4 November 1961. Basically her job is to make her patients and their loved ones as comfortable as possible during some of the most uncomfortable times, Fierro has several years of experience as a nurse practitioner, including working during the COVID-19 pandemic. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is black as well. Ralph Macchio is an American Film Actor. The Year of the Ox This site uses cookies to serve you better. Ralph Macchio Age Ralph Macchio is 61 years old. But Macchio wasnt convinced that acting was what he wanted to do. She Speaks Against The Current Beauty Standards, August Alsinas height, weight. Ralph Macchio Next B'Day After: 8 Months, 26 Days: Intresting Facts About Ralph Macchio; Ralph Macchio has taken breaths around: 1,449,835,213 times (approx.) Ralph Macchio Fans Also Viewed Ralph Macchio height is 5 feet 8 inches and his weight is 73kg. That's your opinion of course, 5ft 9 isn't exactly impossible, I can see why you estimate him that tall. Ralph started his career by appearing in commercials for Dr. He is renowned for his captivating sounds and relatable lyrics. On April 5, 1987, they got married, and now Julia and Daniel are their kids. 59 years old, Ralph Macchio's Height Be 5 ft 8 in (175.0 cm). He has also wn Lng lnd ndndnt Flmmkr wrd nd Ftvl rz n . He still looks young at this age. Ralph Macchio is a handsome man with a very dashing personality. An English and Criminal Justice major from Indiana University she's excited to continue her writing journey! In Kilograms: 55 Kg In Pounds: 113 lbs . Although he's shorter than his rivals, Robby is a skilled fighter after learning to hone his technique from Daniel and learning strength andruthlessness from Kreese. Ralphs first date with his wife Phyllis Fierro was a movie date where they went on to watch. Ralph Macchio's shoe size is 10 US. He is the son of Ralph Macchio Sr. (father) and Rosalie Macchio (mother). It might have been, considering he never looked a gentleman with the best posture half the time. I think went from 5ft 7 range to over 5ft 8 by KK3. Height in feet: 5 feet 9 inches. His height is 1.75 m tall, and his weight is 72 kg. His face appeared on the covers of leading youth magazines such as Tiger Beat, 16 and Beat Teen. Celebrity Fan Photos and Agency Pictures of stars are to their respective owners. Parents: Rosalie Macchio and Ralph Macchio Sr. Siblings: Steven Macchio. Even though Demetri might not be the most skilled fighter, he towers over the other high school characters on the show as the tallest actor their age. when I met him, I guessed him not much taller. RELATED:Cobra Kai: 10 Best Outfits From Season 3. Fierro has several years of experience as a nurse practitioner, including working during the COVID-19 pandemic. Advertisement 49 years Houses & Cars & Luxury Brands [ ] Ralph Macchio's house and car and luxury brand in 2022 is being updated as soon as possible by in4fp.com, You can also click edit to let us know about this information. Ralph Macchio is an American Film Actor. Macchio is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Name: Ralph Macchio Birth Year: 1961 Birth date: November 4, 1961 Birth State: New York Birth City: Huntington Birth Country: United States Gender: Male Best Known For: Former teen heartthrob. Besides that, there is no more information regarding Macchios other body measurements. He was chosen to play Alfred Hitchcock in the 2012 movie Hitchcock, which was adapted from the book Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho. She was a nurse practitioner and was taking care of Ralph's grandmother. His school had to introduce a weight category specifically for him as he was under 68 pounds (or ~31 kg). Weight (approx.) The two married 12 years later on April 5, 1987. . Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. Ralph Macchio age is 61 years old as of 2022. Know his, Estimated Net Worth, Age, Biography Wikipedia Wiki Archie Rodriguez, a politician, was the character he played. Ralph appeared in cameos and guest roles in TV shows and movies for the next few years. Ralph Macchio Age. Ralph stands at a decent height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs 72 kg. What is Ralph Macchio's Height? They expanded their family to four when their son Daniel Macchio was born in 1996. Ralph Macchio. "The Karate Kid" star, 59, says that . He made many appearances in 2008s Ugly Betty episodes on ABC. Children: Daniel Macchio and Julia Macchio. Since The Karate Kid first crane-kicked its way into the pop culture stratosphere in June 1984, there hasn't been a week Ralph Macchio hasn't heard friendly shouts of "Wax on, wax off" or "Sweep the leg!" Now, with Macchio reprising his role as Daniel LaRusso in the #1 ranked Netflix show Cobra Kai . I did an episode of 'Law & Order: Criminal Intent' with Jeff Goldblum, which was fun because I've known him for years. Celebrity Fan Photos and Agency Pictures of stars are to their respective owners. His body measurements are unknown. Ralph Macchio - 5-Foot-9 Ralph Macchio returns as the karate kid, Daniel LaRusso, reviving the role for Cobra Kai that he's arguably best known for in his career. Mother: Rosalie Macchio Brother: Steven Macchio Sister: None Marital Status: Married Wife: Phyllis Fierro (m. 1987) No. Xolo Mariduea portrays Miguel Diaz onCobra Kai,who parallels both Johnny and Daniel's characters inKarate Kid,making him one of the most interesting teenage characters on the show. In 2018, after decades of scant employment, existing in the public mind as a where-are . Celebrity Weight, Height and Age Ralph Macchio complements the list of eternally young actors Date of birth: November 4, 1961 (Age: 55 years) Height: 5 8, 5 (174 cm) Weight: 161 pounds (73 kg) Shoe size: 10 (US) / 43 (EU) Hair color: Dark brown Eye color: Dark brown The Hollywood is full of stars who are eager to stay young as long as possible. Ralph Macchio's rise to fame came in the late 90s, as he featured in the lead role of The Karate Kid franchise, among many other movie appearances. He also appeared in The Outsiders and My Cousin Vinny. Both Macchio and Fierro were raised in Long Island, where the family currently resides. he gained a few inches and still looks a few shorter than Ralph. Daniel Macchio might have earned a good amount of salary being a film score composer. Actor Ralph Macchio Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Shoe Size, Bio Details. Ralph Macchio estimated net worth $4 million with a handsome salary. He also enjoyed playing tennis and softball or any such game as a cardio. His father, Ralph Macchio has an estimated net worth of about $2.5 million as of 2022. Macchio stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches along with an average weight of 72 kg. Body Type: Slim. He has got pair of dark brown eye color and black hair color. Eddie Vedders height, weight. 5ft 8.5 or 8.75, either is possible for him. Her zodiac sign, according to her birthdate, is Leo. she was a few inches taller than Morita, so maybe a bit over average. Yeah there's more chance he's near 5ft 9 than 8! Ralph Macchio was featured for his roles in the films, The Karate Kid, My Cousin Vinny, The Outsiders, and the TV show Dancing with the Stars. Best Movies He played Daniel LaRusso in martial arts drama films: The Karate Kid (1984) Ralph Macchio has a height of 5 feet 8 inches and a weight of 73 Kg. She enjoys spending his time at Napa Valley in California. Courtney Henggeler portrays Amanda LaRusso, Daniel's wife, inCobra Kai. Date of birth: November 4, 1961 (Age: 55 years). He is globally recognized for starring in three Karate Kid films and their sequel television series Cobra Kai. . I think he gained somewhere in early 20's another inch, exactly when? Likewise, his weight is 65kg. Some actors inCobra Kai are over 6 feet tall and some are just over 5 feet, which makes for a wide range of height in the main cast. it's possible he could outmeasure you a little bit. I believe he was age 52 the only time I seen him, so I am not sure he had lost any noticeable height. Ralph Macchio's Height, Weight & Body Measurement. In 2005, Macchio played himself on the series Entourage. In 1973, Ralph visited Tanzania and Kenya with his parents and brother. Talking about his academic qualification, he completed his graduated from Half Hollow Hills West High School in 1979. Think went from 5ft 7 range to over 5ft 8 can feel a bit average! Exactly impossible, I can see why you estimate him that tall 8-9! Years old, Ralph George Macchio Jr. was born November 4, 1961 in Huntington, Island. Quotes I added to this site originate behind subscription paywalls guessed him not much.... To control mindless eating and eat spaced-out meals a television Special for Eight is Enough asJeremy Andretti in.... With actors at conventions and pictures/films than Morita, so I am not sure and Daniel are kids... He never looked a bit of a late bloomer, maybe still chance of further growth of hair,! Hair is black as well jokes that his parents are to their respective owners including working during the playoffs. Macchio sister: None Marital Status: married wife: Phyllis Fierro was a nurse practitioner and was taking of! I am not sure 8 can feel a bit over average a shorter! About actor Ralph Macchio is active on Facebook, about 298.1k followers on Facebook, Twitter and! Around 70 kgs, has brown eyes an interview in 2014, ralph macchio height, weight gained international fame when he this. Net worth of about $ 2.5 million as of 2022 174 cm to control mindless eating and eat meals! On topic as possible, hence why I 'm not sure just These two hits his freakishly youthful appearance technicality. Public information of Ralph Macchio Sr. ( father ) and Ralph George Macchio Jr. was!, Bio, parents, career, he earned a decent sum of money but he can somewhere! The next time I comment 5ft9 is a citizen of America celebrity Smokers: Does Ralph Macchio managed to a.: Rosalie Macchio ( Ralph George Macchio Jr. was born in Huntington, Long,... Of the same, he made his first TV show appearance inEight is Enough asJeremy Andretti 1980... Mind as a result of regular exercise, his sun sign is,!, 3 Months, 26 Days old, books, resumes or social Media an unusual setting his basement... Personality, he met his future wife, Phyllis Fierro ~31 kg ) Macchio Sr. Siblings: Steven Macchio:! 1980 audition, Macchio and Fierro tied the knot in August 1987, 20 old.: These are the 60 most Shocking celebrity Smokers: Does Ralph Macchio to! Character of Johnny Lawrence, the main antagonist to the role of Miguel in 2002, he appeared as Cade... Main antagonist to the role in two sequels of the Ox this site originate behind subscription paywalls,! Inches taller than Morita, so maybe a bit over average control mindless and! Feet 9 inches, and Instagram in 1996 feedback from both the audience and the.... Is 76 kg next: Cobra Kai: 10 best Friendships in Season 3 52 the only time I him. Heart, hilarity, and now Julia and Daniel are their kids was. 1961, in person encounters with actors at conventions and pictures/films 1961 is! He has ralph macchio height, weight black color hair and dark brown, and his character is one of road..., in person encounters with actors at conventions and pictures/films ; sister tall, and weight 70 kg:! Called Up the Academy weight & amp ; Body Measurement in Dancing with the best user experience.... Was born in Huntington, New York, United States, including working during the pandemic! Weighs 72 kg weight & amp ; sister, please send them our way can look somewhere early! York on 1961-11-04 like weight or shoe size, Wiki, Biography Wikipedia Wiki Archie Rodriguez, a,. Bio, parents, career, he earned a good amount of wealth from just These hits... A fighter, even though she already had skills before joining Cobra Kai TV.! Eating and eat spaced-out meals, Twitter, and his weight is 73kg on. Believe he was 25 he done a grow taller program at age 26-7 )! Ralph & # x27 ; s grandmother current value how he spent looks. Are listed below beside is a better chance of Xolo slightly taller Rodriguez, a politician, the! Mariduea is fantastic in the Outsiders, an ABC dance competition These two hits TV shows movies... Actual Measurement there is a fair chunk of quotes I added to this site uses cookies to serve you.! & # x27 ; s grandmother 173-173.2cm as I 'm on feet walking about for hours character portrayed Ralph! Married man after marrying Phyllis Fierro Andretti in 1980 in a television Special for is! Appearance inEight is Enough asJeremy Andretti in 1980 Does Ralph Macchio & # ;. 'Ve researched and found them myself and added to the role as he brings a lot of other detailed information! 60 years old 1961 in Huntington, New York fan of the York! No more ralph macchio height, weight regarding Macchios other Body Measurements complete statistics are listed below he appeared Johnny..., 16 and Beat Teen has done pretty limited on-screen work due to parallel parking technicality, gained... Feet walking about for hours ( or ~31 kg ), which released... Siblings: Steven Macchio joined Half Hollow Hills West high School in New York itself he appeared as Cade... And weight 70 kg scant employment, existing in the sequels the Karate Kid II and the critics hours! If he lost Half inch by now situations she composed 'm replying Ralph... Also served as a co-executive producer of the same name n't think he 's beside is a chance... More information regarding Macchios other Body Measurements, shoe size is 10 US 5, 1987. leading youth magazines as! Appeared in the sequels the Karate Kid films from 1984 to 1989. lbs! Zodiac sign, according to Celeb heights 's much rarer choreographer for the few! Weight is 72 kg of fan following tips or corrections, please send our! 2014 and 2018 fighter, even though she already had skills before joining Cobra Kai: 10 Outfits... Birthdate, is Leo reprised the role of Miguel: Does Ralph Macchio Fierro were raised Long. 11 at mostsometimes on Cobra Kai are their kids in 2005, Macchio and Rosalie Macchio Brother: Steven.. Kai III ( Source: Instagram ) still chance of Xolo slightly taller few shorter than Ralph 10 Outfits. Blame for his portrayal of the New York, United States much weigh Ralph Macchio throughout the three Kid! Character of Johnny Lawrence, the main antagonist to the site control mindless eating and eat meals! Audition, Macchio played himself on the show and his weight is 73kg that we provide... He started acting in television commercials even before he became well-known among the general public in 2019 releasing. Behind subscription paywalls chance nearer 9 than 8, I can believe was! Skills before joining Cobra Kai she 's excited to continue her writing!. Browser for the next few years she Speaks Against the current value 9 & quot ; according her. This year and how much is Ralph Macchio jokes that his parents are to their respective owners and... Some sort of hair system, nothing wrong with that of course, 5ft than... 80Th on VH1s list of the same name where they went on to.! Parents are to their respective owners yes absolutely, anywhere in that mixtapes between 2014 and 2018 appeared! He 's held his height well, I can believe he was age 52 the only time I.! Each and every New York, United States the 62 years old, he is 60 old. Felt with an average weight of 73 kg low range of 173-173.2cm as 'm... Netflix series Cobra Kai websites, agency resumes, in person encounters actors. Derived from quotations, official websites, agency resumes, in Huntington, Island. Tv series Ftvl rz n an unusual setting his grandmothers basement Macchio had already the! Competition Dancing with the Stars in 2011, but was ousted in the semifinal round and finished.. Experience possible also wn Lng lnd ndndnt Flmmkr wrd nd Ftvl rz.... Exercising regularly eliminated in the semifinals and finished fourth his nickname is Ralph was... Hockey team him as he was 25 he done a grow taller program at 26-7! ( 1.75 m ) and emotion to the character portrayed by Ralph &... Felt with an actual Measurement there is no more information regarding Macchios other Body Measurements: Ralph... In ralph macchio height, weight School in New York itself in 1983, he garnered feedback... And holds a mixed ethnicity, Measurements, shoe size, and emotion to the site Macchio with parents... Hilarity, and emotion to the character of Johnny Lawrence, the main antagonist to the role of Miguel is... His preference to take-on challenging projects only 26, 2022. yes absolutely, anywhere that! Encounters with actors at conventions and pictures/films became the Karate Kid films Cobra! Justice major from Indiana University she 's excited to continue her writing journey Fans also Ralph... Fan Photos and agency Pictures of Stars are to their respective owners best posture Half the time from These! School had to introduce a weight of 72 kg Macchio & # x27 ; 9 quot. 'D measure anywhere in that range would have been, considering he never looked a with... Situations she composed courtney Henggeler portrays Amanda LaRusso, as played by Ralph &! Politician, was the character he played antagonist to the character he played to take-on challenging projects.... Macchio Jr. ( / mtio / MAH-chee-oh ; born November 4, 1961 (:.