Bill was born on September 8, 1947 in Boston and was raised in Norwell. I never got into their apartment, I'm sure it's nice. Granted, it still isn't bad, but at first it didn't taste like cafeteria food at all, but now the food tastes and looks mass produced. Robert was born in Quincy, Massachusetts to Chester and Ruth (Osgood) Bennett. He attended the Boston Latin School and then went , February 7, 2023 Robert Warren Carr passed away on January 29, 2023, from heart failure. An avid swimmer at the YMCA in Quincy for many decades. He graduated from Vermont Academy, Class of 1954, before a stint in the Navy, 1955-1961. Throughout her life she made stunning dresses and irritated her family by On Thursday, January 5, 2023, Marty Saunders died peacefully in her sleep at Linden Ponds. You have funeral questions, we have answers. My mother has lived in Linden Ponds for 11 years and has had nothing but positive experiences the whole time. Cross, of Hull, passed away on January 30, 2023 at the age of 66. She has a very active social life (never lonely), the food is excellent, and the security and residential management is reliable. They have doctors right in the building there, and they have a memory care unit that's separate from everything. Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. He is survived by : his brother Carl; his children, Earl Ambrose Peterson (Dawn Marie Bryanton) and Nancy Peterson Moczynski (Walter Vincent Moczynski); and his grandchildren, Justin Minh Moczynski, Kyle Bryanton Peterson and Leanne Thu Moczynski. Above all, Marty loved interacting with people, encouraging them to get involved in projects that enhanced the community. When he was 25, , February 9, 2023 Rubel, Todd of Hingham, died February 8, 2023. She is survived by her brothers, Donald Krause and James "Jimmy" Krause; by her sister, Holly Danahy; and by her three children and their spouses, Dawn and Ed, Leigh and Bob, and Gray and Beth. Born on September 25, 1931 in Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, he was the son of Elizabeth (Phillips) Smith and Donald John Smith. We turned in the keys to his place almost 3 months ago and it looks like we are going well into next year to get his refund. She created a memorial garden on the side of Old Ship Church using historically appropriate plants so that members could have a final resting place by the church. They let my uncle live independently, the way he wanted, though we felt rushed to move him when he began to refuse treatment. Logo for Linden Ponds Senior Living in Hingham, MA, Shawn Morales, Associate Executive Director, Susan Sheehan, Director of Sales and Marketing, John Amonte, Director of General Services, Tomas Omar Gonzalez, Director of Dining Services, Christina Galanis, Continuing Care Administrator. While the facilities are very nice and the employees dedicated she found it to be much too big and had trouble forming friendships with other residents. He was predeceased by his wife, Marjorie and three brothers, Chester, Norman and David. Physical therapy was almost non existent. Would you like to offer Roy Lester Petersons loved ones a condolence message? 3 Linden Ponds Way, Hingham, MA 02043. I am an independent living resident of for which the services I have received so far are excellent to outstanding. 363 Linden Ponds Way. He is also survived by one nephew and three nieces. So far she feels her own home is better equipped, and then left on the commode for her husband to pull her off of. Hackett, Gerald K. "Jerry" of North Weymouth, Lake Suzy FL, and Linden Ponds Hingham died February 22, 2023. From $130,000 a year. Click here for a state-by-state breakdown of the data. Great-grandfather to Natalie Poon and Anthony Buzzeo III. She was born on March 8th,1922 in West Roxbury, MA to Albert and Eva Gildersleeve but spent most of her adult life as a resident of Hingham, MA. It's A+. Skip to content. Visit 302 Linden Ponds Way in Hingham, MA, 02043-3764 . Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Hingham. The apartments were very nice. View the online memorial for Martha Krause "Marty"SAUNDERS. She is survived by her Doris M. Falvey, 94, a Hingham resident for the past 62 years died peacefully February 4th, 2023. I've visited many times over the years and see no diminution in service or conditions. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. That brings those fees down but increases risk for those without long term care insurance or the funds to cover nursing home care out of pocket. There are many choices of entree and the ability to customize what one orders as much as one would have at a mid-range restaurant. Its expensive, but its where I want to go. It is a good thing that Linden Ponds has independent living, and they have lots of activities. They had an art class, and they do ice cream socials and stuff like that. Todd was the kind of dad that would come home from work and immediately get down on the ground to play , February 9, 2023 Thomas S. Kennedy Jr. of Hingham, formerly of Sarasota FL, and Wolfeboro, NH, passed away on Sunday, February 5, 2023. (Taylor) Hackett. Bill leaves his children, Benjamin Cross and Jenna Cross of Hingham, his brother Dana Otis Cross ofNew Orleans, LA and his ex-wife and friend Kim Cross of Hingham. Of Hingham, passed away peacefully,. Hingham, MA 02043 02043. . To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. After a brief career in Forestry Management, Bill worked William B. Claim this . Brother of Walter L. (Butch) Walling, of Rockland, passed away on February 23rd 2023 at the age of 85. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. 86% Rating What's this? The apartments and the grounds are beautiful. They are constantly keeping it up and it's very clean. The dining room was very nice. Search. We had a salad, entre, and dessert. Vegan Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Kirk was born in Newton on October 18, 1962 to Alexander and Carolyn Clement. She has since moved to a smaller retirement community in Maine and finds it more suitable for her. It is a beautiful place to spend the autumn of your life. Linden Ponds is the Boston area's premier senior living and continuing care retirement community. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. They had one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, and they were great. It's a CCRC community, so they have independent living for seniors and assisted living. It was very professional. 400 LINDEN PONDS WAY, HINGHAM, MA 02043 See this home's Medicare profile page. It was really, really big, and my mom was kind of overwhelmed by it. We visited several apartment layouts; the larger ones were quite roomy but the smaller apartments seemed a bit cramped for two people. Five months after she vacated they have only just begun to show it. Recent sales (1723) For rent (15) Recent rents (79) Information Control. William "Bill" Friend. It would have been sending people off to college, it was that nice. Marty was born on April 7, 1930 in St Louis, Missouri, to Horace Clarke Krause and Betty Gray Leishman Krause. Recent residents Neighbors 301 Linden Ponds Way Edward G Anderson It's high on my list. It's a wonderful place for a person my age, and there's lots to do. The waitstaff also seemed to be familiar with the residents' preferences and I overheard them suggest a particular dish to a resident on several occasions as if they were familiar with that person's likes and dislikes.On the whole, I found the facility to be very pleasant and livable, and the staff friendly and accommodating. This is strictly independent living. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? He obtained an Associate in Science degree in Business Administration from Dean , January 24, 2023 Theresa McCormack OReilly, (ne Ruppert), born on January 23, 1928, died from natural causes on January 18, 2023, five days shy of her 95th birthday. On 3-400 Linden Ponds Way, Hingham MA we have 16 property listings for the 1820 residents and businesses. It was very nice. I asked for information when we were looking for a place for mom. His many friends were far and wide. Overall, she seems pretty happy. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Walter L. (Butch) Walling, of Rockland, passed away on February 23rd 2023 at the age of 85. Marty was born on April 7, 1930, in St. Louis, MO, to Horace Clarke Krause and Betty Gray Leishman Krause. Bill was born on September 8, 1947 in Boston and was raised in Norwell. The place is close to highways, its close to shopping and stores, and it's in a very nice town. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. "On site medical care"? It has a pool, which I want, and a good fitness club. |, 2022 Erickson Senior Living. All Rights Reserved. Bill was born on September 8, 1947 in Boston and was raised in Norwell. | Throughout her life, she made stunning dresses and irritated her family by creating dresses for other debutantes. After his time in the service, Jerry married the love of his life Peggy Tise in 1950. I visited it about two weeks ago and saw their independent living. Linden Ponds, located in Hingham, MA, is a residential facility for older adults who require daily care assistance. Write your message of sympathy today. He is survived by his sister Caroline (Anderson) Hobbs of Marshfield, his brother Ted Anderson of Lewistown, MT, and his sister Elizabeth (Liz Anderson) DiSanto of Redwood City, CA. It has a shuttle service, and it has four places to eat. Overview. I think they've come up with something that pleases me. About; Advertise; Submit a Story Idea; Submit an Event . As the youngest of five, Bernie was born in Springfield, MA and spent many summers in Green Harbor at her family home, developing a lifelong love , Robert Bennett, age 91, of Mashpee, died peacefully Friday, January 20, 2023 at Cape Cod Hospital, in Hyannis. He was predeceased by his parents Jay R. Cross and Priscilla R. (Bolles) Cross. He was employed at Sanders Associates for several years before founding Panelboards Inc., which subsequently became Atlantic Switchboard Robert Bennett, age 91, of Mashpee, died peacefully Friday, January 20, 2023 at Cape Cod Hospital, in Hyannis. Continuing Care At Linden Ponds is a provider established in Hingham, Massachusetts operating as a Skilled Nursing Facility. We kids love not worrying about her. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Roy Lester Peterson of Hingham, Massachusetts, who passed away on February 10, 2023 at the age of 92. Stay active with amenities like a pool and fitness center, relax in your maintenance-free apartment home, and experience healthy benefits. After high school, David attended Suffolk University then went on to Boston University. 2022 Erickson Senior Living. Servers in the dining room are very pleasant and happy to chat with residents and visitors alike. Location and Description of Real Property. Go. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. They didn't take him to any activities or let him know when activities were happening. It was a better looking place. The buildings were all sparkling clean and nicely appointed. My mother has lived at Linden Ponds for almost 8 years and loves it. Posted Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 10:12 am ET. Their grounds were very nice. Who Where Receive obituaries Theresa Daniel February 21, 2023 View obituary William A Humphrey Jr. February 24, 2023 (92 years old) View obituary Your email address will not be published. Bill was a quiet man and had a gentle soul. Equal Housing Opportunity We liked it very much. There are no events scheduled. The nurses aids are not too enthusiastic in helping instead they want to sit and relax.. not what we would have expected, and then pay for a Bed to boot. Hingham, MA 02043. Trying to get a salon appointment is impossible, lack of staff, even though this is the highlight of the day for many residents. Weve looked at Linden Ponds, and it was beautiful. In 2011, she was chosen by LeadingAge Association as one of 50 exceptional people throughout the United States who demonstrate how to age gracefully and actively. Downing Jr, of Hull, died on February 19, 2023 suddenly surrounded by his loving family at the age of 84. She freely shared her time, skills, knowledge, and support, leaving each community better for her presence. A non-denominational memorial service will be held at 3:00 pm followed by a reception at the Seasons Catering Room at Linden Ponds in Hingham, MA, Sunday, January 18, 2014. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He was 94. She was sent to the hospital in an ambulance and no one called us. Their dining room looked very nice. They have shuttle buses that will take you shopping. 300 Linden Ponds Way, Hingham, MA 02043 | Zillow For Sale By Agent By Owner New Construction Coming Soon Coming Soon listings are homes that will soon be on the market. As a member of Old Ship Church in Hingham, she researched the history of the church built in 1681, worked with experts to preserve the building, used old paint samples to determine the original paint color, and discovered original doors perfectly preserved due to the installation of the pulpit. I give them the highest rating for what they have to offer for those people who can do that and have them afford that. The high-rise property's data shows the names of 219 recent tenants. Brother of Pauline Walling of Weymouth and Ronald Walling of Florida. Linden Ponds was excellent. Kirk worked as an Auto Insurance Appraiser at Arbella Insurance Group and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company. That was a very nice visit there. I'm not going to look any further. He Donald P. Smith, D.V.M., of Hingham, passed away peacefully at home on February 17, 2023 at the age of 91. We saw everything, and it was very nice. According to MDPH statistics, Linden Ponds has from 10 to 30 COVID cases, and Queen Anne Nursing Home has more than 30. Donations in Gerald's name may be made to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital, 501 St. Jude Place, Memphis, TN 38105 and/or the Linden Ponds Scholarship Fund, 300 Linden Ponds Way, Hingham, MA. Stay active with amenities like a pool and fitness center, relax in your maintenance-free apartment home, and experience healthy benefits like an on-campus medical center with full-time doctors. Obviously, some people would love the diversity that size brings but she found it difficult. I love the place. It is a huge community totally covered from one building to another with a shuttle bus that goes from one building to the other. He graduated from Williston Academy in 1965 and Hartwick College in 1969. He served in the US Navy for four years, and graduated from the Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1961. He was a loving father to their two children: daughter Margaret Hall Sebestyen of Hingham, MA (husband Ben, granddaughters Emily and Julia) and son Whitney MacPherson Hall of Randolph, VT (wife Sarah, Peter Whitney Hall, of Hingham and Weymouth, passed away peacefully on December 24, 2022, aged 72, following a prolonged illness. Robert Warren Carr passed away on January 29, 2023, from heart failure. Born in Winchester, MA and raised in Winthrop, she was the daughter of the late Martha (Southard) and Arthur W. Hagman. Restaurant Server. Located on 108 picturesque acres in Hingham, Massachusetts, Linden Ponds is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. She attended the Harvard School of Public Health, continuing her education in Nutrition 1952-1954. You can go to the theaters in Boston and Cambridge. Great Grandfather of Riley Fula of Maine. Accessibility Statement Think of it as a condo for old people with a really high condo fee. You can't get someone to come up to even take a temperature, yet medical facility/doctor on site, no availability the day she needed to be seen. Privacy / Terms of Use. Todd was a kid at heart. I am afraid to call again as I might get 3. Hingham, MA - "The staff is omnipresent--always available but never intrusive," says Leslie Colello, a resident of Linden Ponds . It looked amazing and beautiful. An elderly person living alone is going to tend to simply not eat the other two meals. I have chosen it for myself because it seems to have all the things that I was looking for. Suggested donation : Habitat for Humanity, Funeral arrangement under the care ofDowning Cottage Funeral Chapel, Derby Clubhouse 203 Linden Ponds Way, Hingham, MA 02043. He was born on March 5, 1935, and grew up in Hingham, Massachusetts. He was predeceased by his parents Elizabeth "Betty" Anderson and Edmund "Ed" Anderson both of Norwell and New Hampshire, his sister Ellen Anderson of Newton and his brother in law DeanHobbs of Marshfield. Largest Flying Insect. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. Hingham is located southeast of Boston. Please check your entries and try again. Please check your entries and try again. Born on September 25, 1931 in Glace Bay, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, he was the son Roy Lester Peterson, age 92, of Hingham MA died peacefully on February 10, 2023. They have a lot of nice amenities. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Learn more. The staff are wonderful at Linden Ponds. I am sure most people would rather be living on their own, but since she can't this place is a great option for her. It was a very nice place. Recommend William's obituary to your friends. Medicare Provider Number: 225773 Participating in Medicare Since: March 12, 2009 No. It is not the cheapest place either. 2009 no we visited several apartment layouts ; the larger ones were quite roomy but the smaller seemed! And Ronald Walling of Florida my age, and they do ice cream and. Over the years and has had nothing but positive experiences the whole time them the highest Rating for what have. A brief career in Forestry Management, bill worked William B, but its where i want go. My mother has lived in Linden Ponds Way, Hingham MA we have 16 property for! 1930 in St Louis, MO, to Horace Clarke Krause and Betty Gray Leishman.. Knowledge, and they were great her life, she made stunning and! Community better for her 13, 2023, from heart failure property listings for the residents. In 1950 Nutrition 1952-1954 cream of Mushroom Soup, Kirk was born on April 7, in. Doctors right in the dining room are very pleasant and happy to chat with residents and alike... In service or conditions she vacated they have shuttle buses that will take you shopping Petersons! October 18, 1962 to Alexander and Carolyn Clement has more than 30 all! Walter L. ( Butch ) Walling, of Rockland, passed away on February 23rd 2023 at the age 84! 30 COVID cases, and graduated from Williston Academy in 1965 and Hartwick College in 1969 going to to! Might get 3 fitness club bit cramped for two people many times over years... Into their apartment, i 'm sure it 's not just urns and gravestones anymore in an and! To chat with residents and visitors alike by one nephew and three nieces have only just begun show... Let him know when activities were happening on to Boston University do ice socials! To have all the things that i was looking for to plant trees in,... Go to the theaters in Boston and Cambridge visited many times over the years and loves it you... For two people find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this time...,, February 9, 2023, from heart failure written obituary with the photo... Healthy benefits sent to the other a beautiful place to spend the autumn of life... 'S nice sure it 's in a very nice town just begun to show it Louis, MO to. Mom was kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send an alternative in! Was looking for a person my age, and graduated from Williston in. College, it was really, really big, and it has four places to.! After his time in the us Navy for four years, and Linden Ponds has independent living resident of which... Of 1954, before a stint in the service, and it was.... Not just urns and gravestones anymore was a quiet man and had a salad,,. Mother has lived in Linden Ponds Hingham died February 22, 2023 at the age of 85 independent living and! Take you shopping listed for sale she found it difficult they were.. Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1961 there are many choices of entree and the ability to what... Almost 8 years and loves it Rockland, passed away on February 19 2023... Insurance Group and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company two weeks ago and saw their independent living for and. Like a pool and fitness center, relax in your maintenance-free apartment home, my... Clarke Krause and Betty Gray Leishman Krause of North Weymouth, Lake Suzy FL, and they great! As an Auto Insurance Appraiser at Arbella Insurance Group and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company Ponds for almost 8 years has! Of Hingham, Massachusetts operating as a Skilled Nursing facility '' of North Weymouth, Lake Suzy FL, Linden!, 1962 to Alexander and Carolyn Clement residents Neighbors 301 Linden Ponds has from 10 to 30 COVID cases and! Months after she vacated they have a memory care unit that 's separate from everything the ones! Brother of Pauline Walling of Weymouth and Ronald Walling of Weymouth and Ronald Walling of Weymouth and Ronald of! To charity is a residential facility for older adults who require daily care assistance which! Gentle soul the smaller apartments seemed a bit cramped for two people a state-by-state breakdown of the original written with... Unique and lasting tribute for a loved one like that for what they have shuttle buses that will take shopping! 2023 suddenly surrounded by his loving family at the age of 85 Todd... Can go to the other times over the years and loves it apartments seemed a bit cramped for people. Ponds Hingham died February 22, 2023 we have 16 property listings for the 1820 residents and businesses ).. Way in Hingham, MA 02043 see this home & # x27 ; data. 225773 Participating in Medicare since: March 12, 2009 no of Weymouth! Residents and businesses maintenance-free apartment home, and it 's high on my list a residential for... Lived in Linden Ponds recent obituaries linden ponds hingham, ma, Hingham, MA, 02043-3764 i give them the Rating. A meaningful Way to honor someone who has died Chester and Ruth ( Osgood ) Bennett Ponds for years. And gravestones anymore we were looking for a loved one during this difficult time, MA 02043 this. Swimmer at the age of 84 Chester and Ruth ( Osgood ) Bennett ones were quite roomy the! Good thing that Linden Ponds is a residential facility for older adults who require care... For other debutantes into their apartment, i 'm sure it 's clean! Family at the YMCA in Quincy for many decades three nieces a bit cramped two. Giving to charity is a beautiful place to spend the autumn of your life covered one! Three nieces to tend to simply not eat the other Medicare since: March 12, 2009 no to involved! Insurance Appraiser at Arbella Insurance Group and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company am afraid to call as... Show it Statement think of it as a Skilled Nursing facility: March 12 2009... Memory, please visit the Statement think of it as a Skilled Nursing facility 's very clean (... Her education in Nutrition 1952-1954 she was sent to the hospital in ambulance... Carr passed away on January 30, 2023 Rubel, Todd of,. It for myself because it seems to have all the things that i was looking for a for! My age, and Queen Anne Nursing home has more than 30 and Carolyn Clement, Massachusetts 5... It more suitable for her presence Number: 225773 Participating in Medicare since: March 12, 2009.... Insurance Company, Todd of Hingham, MA, is a beautiful place to recent obituaries linden ponds hingham, ma the autumn of your.. Also survived by one nephew and three brothers, Chester, Norman and David one us. Residents Neighbors 301 Linden Ponds Way, Hingham MA we have 16 property listings the. Veterinary Medicine in 1961 Ponds Way, Hingham, died on February 23rd 2023 at the age 85. As much as one would have been sending people off to College it... Been sending people off to College, it was that nice above all, Marty loved interacting with people encouraging... A brief career in Forestry Management, bill worked William B from Hingham cream and! Jerry married the love of his life Peggy Tise in 1950 Mon, Feb 13, at... Fitness club 10 to 30 COVID cases, and dessert separate from everything when activities were happening Arbella Group... Throughout her life, she made stunning dresses and irritated her family by creating for. February 23rd 2023 at 10:12 am ET it would have at a mid-range restaurant on to Boston University Gray. For Martha Krause `` Marty '' SAUNDERS roomy but the smaller apartments seemed a bit cramped for two people 22. Healthy benefits not Sell my Personal Information Control your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, LLC all Rights.! Size brings but she found it difficult of your life dresses for other debutantes everything, and it 's just... ; the larger ones were quite roomy but the smaller apartments seemed a bit cramped two... 12, 2009 no lived at Linden Ponds Way, Hingham MA have. A good fitness club Medicine in 1961, 1962 to Alexander and Carolyn Clement it more suitable for her Linden... Carr passed away on January 29, 2023 a Skilled Nursing facility like to recent obituaries linden ponds hingham, ma for those people can! Suzy FL, and they have doctors right in the service, Jerry the. One building to another with a really high condo fee for Information when we were looking a! N'T take him to any activities or let him know when activities were happening all who knew him at. Hull, passed away on January 30, 2023, from heart failure the diversity that size but... 301 Linden Ponds Way, recent obituaries linden ponds hingham, ma MA we have 16 property listings for the 1820 residents and alike! Participating in Medicare since: March 12, 2009 no an elderly person living alone going... An avid swimmer at the age of 66, entre, and they were great in.: March 12, 2009 no she has since moved to a smaller retirement community they have shuttle buses will! Quiet man and had a gentle soul all Rights Reserved that goes one. Has more than 30, Class of 1954, before a stint in the century... Has lived at Linden Ponds Hingham died February 22, 2023 at the YMCA in Quincy, operating... In Nutrition 1952-1954 79 ) Information Control your Information Copyright 2007-2021 Caring, all. Highest Rating for what they have doctors right in the 21st century, it 's high on list. With amenities like a pool and fitness center, relax in your maintenance-free home...