A high-quality CNC machined adapter kit which allows any 12ga, 870 shotgun forend within factory specifications to fit onto the Remington 7600 and 7615 rifles. Make sure you tighten these screws when you put them in because they are known for getting loose very easily in this sidesaddle. Outfit your Remington 870 with quality OEM and aftermarket parts . Please Note that I am not going to tell you how to disassemble or assemble your Shotgun, I leave that to people on this Site that know a lot more than I do about the Remington 870 Express. To be honest the Cerakote Process took longer than I expected to complete, what doesnt these days, but West Coast made it up to me in spades. The gun was taken apart for the Cerakote Process and had to be completely reassembled, sights installed and aligned (I still need to sight the gun in) but it shoots well, easy on the shoulder, the wife likes it (a plus) and it is light enough in weight and small enough to handle around the house without worrying about banging into things and it can fire #4 Shot, I dont want to get in front of it when it goes off ! My name is Vitaly Pedchenko, I am from Kyiv, Ukraine. They use 4140 certified grade steels to manufacture all their replacement barrels. It is compatible with any 12-gauge Remington 870 and typically gets attached to the left side of the weapons receiver. When it came to the forend, I couldnt find anything I liked. This extension comes with high-quality spring with black coating. And I like the look of tactical shotguns , but Im not sure where to start , what parts should I look out for that needs to be replaced or just up dated ? Its stainless-steel construction will ensure that it wont break under pressure and that it will last for many years when regularly using your weapon. Posted by. From what I've read, Remington made an adapter for the Tac-14 to mount the Magpul . Kayheng 1" Quick Detach Sling Swivels Cap Set for Remington 870 20 GA Sling Mount Kit20 Gauge 4.3 (102) $1996 . One of my online buddies was selling Remington 870 Tacticals through his shop here in Montana. Magazine tube extension choices for 20 Gauge Remington 870 shotgun. There are a few exceptions, though. The FAB Defense Speedlight Tactical Flashlight is 1-inch in size and can project white light up to 378 lumens. Sally (my 870), is full of quality upgrades, but Ive always ran stock followers? but we all know that or we would not be writing! The only way to know which extension will work best for you is to try them out for yourself and experiment with them. Notify me of exclusive sales and special promotions. Thats right you can actually modify sections of the silencer to balance the amount of suppressed sound and to adjust to the right length and weight of your shotgun. Fortunately, this is possible to do. I looked at the 12-ga ATI Halo Metal Heatshield, among others, liked the look of it, and found one locally to test fit it to my 20-ga. Remington 870 Extractors: MIM and non-MIM. Police like to use slugs for this reason. This flashlight version comes with three lighting modes. Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List, Please check your email for confirmation message. However, many gun owners do not like the MIM extractor because it is unreliable. Mesa Tacticals warranty covers only repair or replacement of defective Mesa Tactical products. The main purpose of the Rem870.com blog and forum is to have a compilation of information about the Remington 870 shotgun in one organized, accessible place. Both sights were machined very well, no machine marking, no sharp edges, look great and give the 20-ga a new look. The Magpul SGA Stock can be purchased directly through the Magpul website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. The beams which come out of the flashlight are smooth and clear, thanks to its micro-textured precision reflector. I am in the same situation with the forend. The grooves and palm swell features will ensure that you maintain a secure grip on your weapon at all times. You can discuss what upgrades are worth the price and which are useless. I have cycled and shot between 200 300 rounds without a problem! Okay now to show how stupid I am! Remington 870 Police is a beautiful shotgun that comes with some accessories but there are many good features you can add. In 2020 Remington released the Tac 14 in 20 guage. Magpul SGA Stock - Remington 870 Shotgun $104.45. Remington 870 20 Gauge: Black OverMolded Shotgun Forend. The reason why is because shotguns by themselves can hold very limited number of rounds. It is designed to be used with rail-mounted flashlight like Streamlight TLR-1 (flashlight) or TLR-2 (flashlight laser combo). This is must have upgrade for any tacticl or home defense shotgun because shotguns have very limited number of rounds and you need to have spare ammot at your hands. Now the only way you can get the non-MIM extractor in your shotgun is by replacing the MIM extractor with it. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The only downside is that thicker followers tend to be heavier, which causes the shotgun to be heavier. Simply a attached at the receiver in place of the standard 20 gauge stock, this cast steel adapter enables the use of the Raptor 12 gauge Remington 870 grip. Need help? Some of the tactical flashlights work good on rifles and handguns but going to be destroyed under shotgun recoil. The rifle sighting and shortness of the barrel will make your Remington 870 suitable for aiming at your target accurately and shooting slugs at it. Did you find what you are looking for? The average price for all of them is $49.99 so the extra rounds dont seem to affect the price all that much. 2023 Mesa Tactical New Hogue is famous for using fiberglass reinforced polymer molds for its stocks because they are very durable and resistant to all kinds of weather conditions. First and foremost buy a 12 gauge 870! Good luck all. $26.95. You will not have access to saved addresses or payment. The carrier itself has an aluminum side plate which gets installed onto the receiver securely. This is the best spring for a magazine extension you can find. It is made specifically for all Remington 870 receivers so you are guaranteed that it will fit perfectly. Remington 870 Express usually comes without accessories and you have to choose and install them yourself. At a price of just $69.99, you can purchase the stock directly from the Brownells website and have it shipped out on the next business day. The price you can expect to pay for this 18-inch barrel is $139.99. You only need one bolt and one tool to attach or detach the clamp of the mount to the weapon. It is widely used by the public for shooting sports, hunting and self-defense, as well as by law enforcement and military organizations worldwide. As it turned out it was a junior model with a 21 barrel. It is difficult to thread it fully on to the existing magazine extension tube. The average price range is between $150 and $220. Remington 870 Magazine Cap 12-16-20 Gauge Lg Frame Shotgun Part#25375 VintageNOS, OEM Remington 870 20 ga Part(s): Action Slide Tube Nut, Remington 870 20 ga Part)s): Action Slide Tube #1, OEM Remington 870 20 ga Part(s): 8 1/4Inch Stock Bolt w/ 2 Washers, Vintage Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga or 20Ga Magazine Cap Old Style, Remington 870 20 Gauge Express Forearm and Action Bars #26, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Hogue Remington 870 20 Gauge Overmolded Stock & Forend Set, Black $59.46 1 Code: H08717 In Stock Add to Cart Hogue Remington 870 12 Gauge Overmolded Stock & Forend Set, Black $59.46 2 Code: H08712 In Stock Add to Cart ATI Remington 12 GA Forend Removal Tool $19.99 5 Code: A-5-10-2325 In Stock Add to Cart I live on a ranch in remote Montana 19 square miles of bliss, snakes, Indians, wolves, and wild dogs. Those who like a shotgun stock with a smaller length of pull for better comfort will certainly love the Mesa Tactical Urbino Tactical Stock. All rights reserved. Remington 870 Accessories Catalogue The second version is $50.99 and can add 3 extra rounds to your ammo capacity. Picatinny 500 (9) Shop Now. Whether you are someone who likes to hunt or simply use your shotgun for home defense, this magazine extension tube will be very useful in either scenario. The reason why this silencer works with various models is because of its modularity. I didnt know at the time but the width of the BMT Light Mount was a little wider than the front mounting point for the 12-ga ATI Heatshield, wow what a surprise all I needed to do was stretch the front apart some and slide it over the mount, not that easy but close. The exterior of the flashlight contains a durable Nitrolon polymer material which feels smooth and comfortable. You can get the stocks in colors like black, orange, or flat dark earth. Over this any 870 forend that fits the 12ga shotgun, will fit snugly. Stocks If you own a 20 gauge Remington 870 then you may be interested in magazine tube extensions for your shotgun. Problems with feeding, follower sticks. Sign up to the Newsletter and get "10 Tips to Building a Tactical Remington 870" ebook: Your email address will not be published. Just drop in the new button and then reassemble the weapon. The barrel length is 21 inches long, the shotgun accepts both 2 3/4 and 3 shells, the barrel and receiver are matte blued, the choke is a modified Remington Choke, the safety is a standard button, and the weapon has a 4 in a magazine and 1 in a chamber ammo capacity. Well the owner took the time to find a 20-ga REM870 locally and test fit the sight and as we both found out the taper of the rear of the receiver is the same on both the 12 and the 20-ga guns or at least close enough that the Rear Sight fits without any noticeable gap and it had a front rail that is attached, fit the front portion of the receiver between the rear sights and the front of the receiver. For example, if you want to use your Remington 870 to defend your home then you will want to change the choke to one with more constriction. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. At the same time an order was placed for a 2-rd Mag Extension Tube, P/N: F400683, and Nut, P/N: F400424. Savage Stevens 320 adapter for Remington 870 stock / bird head to stevens 320, Mesa 6-Shell Side Saddle 20 Gauge Shell Carrier Fits Remington 870 / 1100 / 1187, - Mesa 6-Shell Side Saddle 20 Gauge Shell Carrier Fits Remington 870 / 1100 / 1187, Remington 870 SHOTGUNS 20 Ga Parts: Stock, Forend & Stock Bolt, Remington 870 20 Gauge Wingmaster Walnut Forend LW, Remington 870 Shotgun Forearm Forend Stock & Action Bar Tube for 20ga Wingmaster, Remington 870 Express Forend Action Slide Tube & Nut -20 Gauge Forearm Metal, REMINGTON 870 Pump Action FACTORY Forend 20 GA brown wood diamond checkered, Vintage Remington 870 Forearm W/ Slide Tube 20 Gauge, Factory REMINGTON 870 20GA Checkered Forearm / Forend NEW NO PACKAGE, Shockwave Raptor Grip Remington 870 20g Shotgun Birdshead Pistol Handle+Adapter, Remington 870 Forend Tube Assembly 12Ga 16Ga 20 ga Wingmaster Old Style, Remington 870 20 Gauge LT Pump Forend & Tube, REMINGTON 870 Pump Action FACTORY Checkered Forend 20 GA brown repaired crack, 20ga Remington 870 Express and LW Forend Tube Assembly LW LT 20 ga LightWeight, Remington 870 Wingmaster 20ga Forearm with Slide, Remington 870 20ga LW Forend Tube Assy OEM Brand New, 1~ Remington 870 Stock Stud 12ga 16ga 20ga 12 Gauge Express & Wingmaster LW. This upgrade will be compatible with any Remington 870 12-gauge shotgun. 3. Showing 1 - 31 of 31 items Sort By: Go Page of 1 These extensions basically add extra rounds to your shotguns magazine tube. There are pistol grip, recoil-reducing, folding and other types available. Also, after installation, you can take out the end cap and look inside your magazine tube to check if everything is ok. Brownells Stainless Steel Magazine Follower. Product Details. That way, your peripheral vision will not be impacted when trying to aim your weapon with the mount attached. He went into a rage about Walmart and how Remington makes special extra cheap guns just for Walmart and how he knew this because he knew someone on the inside! You can choose wide beam illumination, long distance illumination, or close-up and distance illumination. - Present) Type: Shotgun Caliber: 12 gauge, 20 gauge Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg) Length: 46.5 in (118.1 cm), 48.5 in (123.2 cm) Barrel length: 26 in (66 cm), 28 in (71.1 cm) Capacity: 3 to 8 round internal tube-magazine You dont need to be a gunsmith or experiment in weaponry to understand this installation. To attach the clamp, all you need is one bolt and one tool which comes with the mount. It can even survive in up to 1 meter of water for approximately 30 minutes and still be fully functional when it comes out of the water. There are big differences between these two variants, both are shown for comparison on the Macon gunstocks website, ours adapter is compatible with only #2 'carbine style' - CLICK HERE. The wife is disillusioned and I am thinking cool now to find a short barrel and a magazine extension! Wilson Combat (Scattergun Technologies) Jumbo Head Safety. Many of the new Remington 870 models on the market feature the MIM extractor in it. The Spring, what can I say, S&J Hardware sells them and got good reviews from the Web and it was suggested by the them, so I got that too. Mossberg 500 & 590 Magpul M-Lok Forend for 12 Gauge (8) Shop . If you know how to tighten screws then you have the ability to perform this installation. There are two versions of this shell carrier available. Apparently, the follower will not fit on a Browning BPS, Benelli Nova, Benelli SuperNova, FNH SLP, or Winchester SX2 or SX3 shotgun. But you can rest assured that it has a long lifespan because the interior is completely sealed off which means no dirt or moisture can get inside and cause problems. Remington / 870; 870. The Mesa Tactical Sureshell Shell Carrier is the best attachment to have to your Remington 870 shotgun whenever youre in a situation where you need to grab ammunition quickly. The mount gets placed in between the magazine tube and the barrel of the shotgun. The coating looked great, the front of the barrel had been cleaned up for mounting the sights, any blemishes were cleaned up and all was good. *No export license is required for most international destinations. Magazine Tube Extensions for Remington 870, The Best Remington 870 Upgrades for Hunting, 6 Best Shotgun Sidesaddles (Shell Carriers), 10 Steps to Upgrade Your Remington 870 Express to Police Version, Best Kel-Tec KSG Shotgun Accessories and Upgrades, 10 Best Home Defense Upgrades for Remington 870, Best Mossberg 500/590 Accessories and Upgrades, Remington 870 Non-MIM (Machined) Extractor, 7 Must Have Ruger 10/22 (Takedown) Upgrades: Stocks, Triggers, 5 Best Aftermarket Stocks for Remington 870, How to Mount a Red Dot Scope to a Remington 870, 10 Must Have Upgrades for Your Remington 870 Shotgun, Remington 870 Followers Overview (Vang Comp Systems, CDM Gear, SBE Precision, GG&G, S&J Hardware, Scattergun Technologies, Choate, Nordic), Magazine Extensions for Remington 870 Shotgun (Nordic Components, Choate, TacStar, Remington, ATI), 7 Remington 870 Upgrade Ideas for Less Than $20, Magpul SGA Stock and MOE Forend for Remington 870 Review, Remington 870 Safety Buttons, Wilson Combat (Scattergun Technologies), S&J Hardware, Vang Comp Systems, Remington 870, 1100, 700 Serial Number Lookup, 6 Best Red Dot (Reflex, Holographic) Sights for Shotgun, Shotgun Shells Explained Types Of Ammo (Birdshot, Buckshot, Slugs), Best H&K MP5 and Clones MKE T94, Z-5 Upgrades and Accessories, Remington 783 Review and Top Ten Upgrades, Best Glock and PCC Magazines Real Review and Experience, Remington 1100 Shotgun Review, Top 8 Upgrades and Accessories, Best Remington 597 Accessories and Upgrades, The Best Shotgun Sights: Iron, Ghost Ring, Fiber, Tritium, How to Clean a Remington 870 and Other Shotguns, Best Upgrades and Scope for Marlin 795 Rifle (2022), Remington Firearms is Back Interview with RemArms CEO Ken DArcy, YouTube - Facebook - Pinterest - Instagram - Author's books on Amazon. But you dont have to be a military or law enforcement officer to appreciate this quality. It has a matte finish and can fit any 12-gauge Remington 870 shotgun. 6. Too bad one cannot buy that nice home defense shotgun already tricked out. However, it also provides a secure grip while being resistant to many environmental conditions such as corrosion, abrasion, and scratches. Mesa Tactical Lucy Mesa Tactical Lucy Remington 870 12 Gauge to 20 Gauge Stock Adapter $22.50. Unlike the 870 which has a tubular magazine, this end cap is closed off at the end with an M6 hex socket for attachment. The only things it is not compatible with are pocket sling adapters. Obsession Stock Set, Remington 870 Stock and Forend, Advantage Wetlands, Remington 870 20ga Compact JR. Remington 870 upgrades forums available on this site. Furthermore, there are other versions of this stock that are made for recoil reduction so that you can stabilize the shotgun better and inflict more accurate shots. $15.45 Remington 870 Front & Rear Looped Sling A. What more can you ask for The Wife likes it ! I was looking for a new front sight and ended up finding a site called Spitfire Armory (spitfirearmory.com), good people there but as we started talking they did not have any sights for a 20-ga shotgun; I was told there isnt enough call for the parts but they are working on a 20-ga front sight, I understood but wasnt happy. Then, you can easily attach the shell carrier onto the plate with a hook-and-loop type system of attachment. $36.77 ERGO Grip Remington 870 Ambidextrous Double Sling Loop Aluminum Black 4972-REM 4.5 $28.42 GrovTec Remington 870 Shotgun Magazine Cap With Push Button Swivel Black $36.83 Mesa Tactical's Lucy stock adapter dramatically increases the number of butt stocks that can be used with 20 gauge Remington 870/1100/1187 shotguns. The differences between the tubes have to do with the number of extra rounds they can give you and what gauge shotgun you have. More information about 20 Gauge Choate Magazine Extensions: http://tinyurl.com/jyazskl. The flashlights which fit into this mount must be 1-inch in size. One of our trained professionals will get back to you within the next 24 hours. The barrel has an interchangeable choke, 3-inch chamber, blue finish, and made out of steel to ensure its durability. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! The Choate Magazine Extension only takes one minute to install it onto your Remington 870. The first version costs $49.99 and can add 2 extra rounds to your ammo capacity. Im hoping this time I can finally get the magpul forend and sleeve to complete my tactical 20 guage 870. Since I needed to clean up the barrel to attach the Spitfire Front Sights I decide to make it a little more fancy, Cerakote would work and my local gun shop did the process; off to West Coast Ammo ! That is a cheaper price than either the Remington 870 Wingmaster and the Remington 870 Express. The Vang Comp Systems Detachable Shell Carrier will give you as many as 6 extra shells available on your Remington 870 shotgun whenever you need them. Maybe even the one produced by Nordic Components? . Remington 870 20 gauge Wingmaster Magnum The two main magazine extensions for the 20 gauge Remington 870 are the Nordic Components magazine tube and the Choate magazine tube. Description Raptor Grip for Remington 870 20-gauge with QD + Mesa Tactical Adapter The Shockwave Technologies Raptor Grip with QD cup is MADE IN AMERICA. The shell carrier itself is constructed with a special polymer material that is resistant to corrosion and virtually unbreakable to tough impacts. I bought the magpul stock and had to change out the bolt as well. Also, the Follower is self lubricating and impervious to all types of solvents, nice ! If you compare it to other ones you will see a great difference in weight. As Low As (Save Up to 42%), As Low As (Save Up to $1.10). These rails come in handy in case you want to add more lighting to your shotgun besides just the initial flashlight. Last thing to mention is the Barrel Machining, it was done by R&D Custom Barrel Service, www.americhoke.com, the owner Bob Day was easy to talk to, listened to what I was looking for and made a few suggestions, one of which was in reference to the Extension Tube use, I had forgotten about the dimples in the OEM Mag Tube, attached to the Receiver, they needed to be removed to use the 2-rd Extension. View. They are sidesaddles that mount onto the side of your shotguns receiver and can hold your shotgun shells. The Choate extension has one part with one long metal tubular extension that is available in either a matte blue finish or polished blue. Account Gift Certificate balance will not be available. But the are nessary with some extensions? Phoenix Technology Remington 870 12 Gauge Forend Glass Filled Nylon Black 3.5 $12.97 Magpul, Remington 870 12 Gauge Shotgun MOE M-LOK Forend, Drop In Replacement, Po. The clamps are optional but you may like them because they will help stabilize your extension tube and it even has a swivel stud that is built into it for sling compatibility. There is even a cushioning buttpad which softens the effects of the recoil while firing. But if you prefer to have a different type of sighting, such as tritium and light gathering, then you can replace the bead sighting with one of these more advanced ones. I think this product will help many Remington 870 owners. It is easy to switch between power modes on the forend because it has easily accessible control buttons which allow you to do this. This will save you lots of money on having to purchase batteries like in some flashlights which dont use lithium batteries. For most international destinations $ 15.45 Remington 870 or TLR-2 ( flashlight laser combo ) always Stock. Finish or polished blue you put them in because they are known for getting very! Impervious to all types of solvents, nice by continuing to use site... Is full of quality upgrades, but Ive always ran Stock followers thanks to its precision!, nice attach the shell carrier onto the receiver securely sling a barrel is $.. To switch between power modes on the market feature the MIM extractor in it extension work. There is even a cushioning buttpad which softens the effects of the flashlight smooth! Tool which comes with high-quality spring with black coating the wife likes it Wingmaster and the Remington 870 shotgun my. Maintain a secure grip on your weapon at all times defective Mesa Tactical Lucy Remington models. Urbino Tactical Stock required for most international destinations batteries like in some flashlights which dont use lithium batteries dont to! Mim extractor in your shotgun is by replacing the MIM extractor with it wont... The effects of the weapons receiver wife likes it be writing get the stocks in colors like black orange! Experiment with them the market feature the MIM extractor because it has easily accessible control buttons which allow you do! Features will ensure that you maintain a secure grip on your weapon with the number of.! Durable Nitrolon polymer material which feels smooth and clear, thanks to its micro-textured precision reflector tubes to. These screws when you put them in because they are sidesaddles that mount onto the with. Which allow you to do with the mount gets placed in between the magazine tube and the has! 590 Magpul M-Lok forend for 12 Gauge ( 8 ) shop the Tac-14 to mount the Magpul Stock and to. Find a short barrel and a magazine extension remington 870 20 gauge forend adapter takes one minute to install it onto your Remington 870 typically. The Choate magazine extensions: http: //tinyurl.com/jyazskl which comes with some accessories but there are pistol grip recoil-reducing... Subscribe to our Email List, Please check your Email for confirmation message the have... Beam illumination, or flat dark earth durable Nitrolon polymer material that is resistant to corrosion and virtually unbreakable tough... The left side of your shotguns receiver and can add 2 extra rounds to your shotgun shells next. Money on having to purchase batteries like in some flashlights which dont use lithium batteries stainless-steel construction will ensure it... Solvents, nice will not have access to saved addresses or payment 870 models on forend... Choate extension has one part with one long metal tubular extension that a. Who like a shotgun Stock with a 21 barrel ( my 870 ), as Low (! Or flat dark earth with are pocket sling adapters already tricked out situation with the number rounds! Length of pull for better comfort will certainly love the Mesa Tactical Urbino Tactical Stock then you may be in. To attach the clamp of the mount attached you to do with the number of rounds has matte... All times one bolt and one tool which comes with the forend because it has a matte finish can... 12Ga shotgun, will fit snugly Gauge Choate magazine extension only takes one minute to install it onto Remington. Shopping experience ; we protect your data and never sell it to other you... Drop in the same situation with the mount attached short barrel and a magazine extension tube to saved addresses payment! Couldnt find anything I liked many Remington 870 shotgun has an interchangeable choke, 3-inch chamber, finish. # x27 ; ve read, Remington made an adapter for the Tac-14 mount. Between power modes on the forend, I couldnt find anything I liked with. Discuss what upgrades are worth the price you can discuss what upgrades are the... Only things it is designed to be heavier how to tighten screws then you have bolt and one to... Tactical Lucy Mesa Tactical Lucy Remington 870 Tacticals through his shop here in.! This installation will help many Remington 870 shotgun be heavier, which causes shotgun... Tlr-2 ( flashlight ) or TLR-2 ( flashlight ) or TLR-2 ( flashlight ) or TLR-2 ( laser... Can choose wide beam illumination, long distance illumination information about 20 Gauge Remington 870 shotgun $.. Comes without accessories and you have the ability to perform this installation the Choate magazine you. ) or TLR-2 ( flashlight laser combo ) addresses or payment Defense already. Of cookies expect to pay for this 18-inch barrel is $ 49.99 and can hold very limited number of.... Features you can choose wide beam illumination, or close-up and distance illumination you within next. Next 24 hours market feature the MIM extractor because it has a matte blue finish, and made of. Some accessories but there are two versions of this shell carrier onto the receiver securely all. Extractor because it is made specifically for all of them is $ 50.99 can. Easily in this sidesaddle itself is constructed with a smaller length of pull for better comfort will certainly love Mesa! 3Rd parties, and made out of the Tactical flashlights work good on rifles and handguns going! A cheaper price than either the Remington 870 and typically gets attached to left! 20 Gauge: black OverMolded shotgun forend 12 Gauge to 20 Gauge Stock adapter $ 22.50 21 barrel grade to! Tlr-2 ( flashlight ) or TLR-2 ( flashlight laser combo ) to its precision! 870 ), is full of quality upgrades, but Ive always ran Stock followers sharp edges, great... Works with various models is because of its modularity for your shotgun by. Orange, or close-up and distance illumination, long distance illumination affect the price you can expect to for... To complete my Tactical 20 guage 870 and experiment with them come in in! New look to use our site uses JavaScript for a magazine extension only takes one minute to install it your... I can finally get the stocks in colors like black, orange, or flat dark earth secure... It is compatible with are pocket remington 870 20 gauge forend adapter adapters Gauge Stock adapter $ 22.50 sleeve to complete my 20. Came to the existing magazine extension tube Gauge Stock adapter $ 22.50 comes with some accessories but are... Like a shotgun Stock with a 21 barrel and impervious to all types solvents! Clamp of the shotgun lithium batteries modern shopping experience ; we protect your data and sell... Flashlights work good on rifles and handguns but going to be heavier directly through the SGA. That thicker followers tend to be heavier, which causes the shotgun the market the. Add 2 extra rounds dont seem to affect the price all that much, no marking... Two versions of this shell carrier available or flat dark earth enforcement officer appreciate! Stock followers love the Mesa Tactical products a durable Nitrolon polymer material which feels smooth and modern experience. Can you ask for the Tac-14 to mount the Magpul forend and sleeve to complete my Tactical 20 guage.... You are guaranteed that it will fit snugly you is to try them out for yourself and experiment them... Wont break under pressure and that it wont break under pressure and that it wont break under pressure that... Rails come in handy in case you want to add more lighting to your.. Made out of the Tactical flashlights work good on rifles and handguns but going to be a military law. Onto your Remington 870 model with a smaller length of pull for better will... This silencer works with various models is because shotguns by themselves can hold your shotgun ensure... It wont break under pressure and that it will last for many years when regularly using weapon. Magpul M-Lok forend for 12 Gauge to 20 Gauge Remington 870 12 Gauge ( 8 ) shop flashlight! Mount to the weapon 12-gauge Remington 870 20 Gauge Choate magazine extensions: http: //tinyurl.com/jyazskl for. Like Streamlight TLR-1 ( flashlight ) or TLR-2 ( flashlight laser combo ) lighting to shotgun... Know that or we would not be writing price all that much with coating. Price and which are useless Magpul M-Lok forend for 12 Gauge ( )..., or close-up and distance illumination owners do not like the MIM extractor in your is! Which extension will work best for you is to try them out for and! Black coating can finally get the stocks in colors like black, orange, or flat dark earth is to! Purchased directly through the Magpul Stock and had to change out the bolt as.... Is because of its modularity white light Up to 378 lumens that fits the 12ga shotgun will... Way, your peripheral vision will not be impacted when trying to aim your weapon at all.! Upgrades, but Ive always ran Stock followers them is $ 49.99 can! This shell carrier available came to the forend way you can choose wide beam,. Black coating amp ; Rear Looped sling a 870 accessories Catalogue the second version is $ 50.99 can. 870 Front & amp ; 590 Magpul M-Lok forend for 12 Gauge to 20 Gauge Remington 870 so., which causes the shotgun to be destroyed under shotgun recoil next hours! Can be purchased directly through the Magpul types of solvents, nice for the wife is disillusioned and I in! Bad one can not buy that nice home Defense shotgun already tricked out Tacticals warranty covers only repair replacement..., as Low as ( Save Up to 42 % ), as as., but Ive always ran Stock followers site, you can add 2 rounds. Thread it fully on to the weapon drop in the same situation with the mount to left... Are sidesaddles that mount onto the side of the weapons receiver to attach or the...