When he gets to the Twins, Lord Walder Frey wouldn't allow him to cross, some lords adoviacted for just take the Twins . Lord Tywin Lannister occupies the crossroads near the ruby ford and waits to see how Houses Arryn and Stark will respond. Links: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13913527/1/Ned-s-Southern-Folly, Keywords: Cat, Robb, Ned, Rickard Karstark and Jon Snow, Rating & Archive Warnings: M for Mature, some Mentions of Rape but nothing Explicitly Shown. . bloomsflood, 2022. To win, you must forsake your honour, but do not forget it. How will this slightly different Eddard Stark impact the North? ), No bashing, Jon snow/Daenerys, Robb stark/Roslin Frey, Jon snow/Margeary Tryrel, - Rating & Archive Warnings - Explicit - Summary - The movement of one tiny piece gives Robb Stark the chance to play the Game of Thrones properly, marry his Frey girl, and take back the North. A singer, a seamstress, and a silent ghost in her father's halls. The Young Wolf could have rallied his forces for the second time in order to defeat the Boltons and save his brother. On the slim chance that Tywin would pardon him if he surrendered, the Lannister patriarch could have banished his rival from the Seven Kingdoms, sparing his life only to quell an uprising from the North. If the Red Wedding had never happened, or if Robb had survived, then Game of Thrones could have concluded with an entirely different endgame. ALL RIGHTS RES "A fighter that's all I ever wanted to be." Roslin. Some smallfolk pulled him from the trident and nourished him back to health. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Fanfic. Aegon Targaryen never became King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men. This work could have adult content. She could not truly love him. Since birth she'd been groomed to take a seat on the Iron Throne. - Title - A spark to an avalanche, a snowball to an inferno, - Links - https://archiveofourown.org/works/14934726. ago. The first is if we take over from the very beginning. , . Joffrey in particular was determined to kill his enemy and would have done everything in his power as king to destroy House Stark. "I considered your words. Oh, how he tries. Do you have a link for this fanfic?? Robb does win with Tyrell help, but he does the heavy lifting. From Dorne to Beyond-the-Wall, the song will be altered. Now. After the battle, Maester Aemon reveals that he has kept secrets of his own while serving at Castle Black, including two dragon eggs.". Fire & Blood, Robb and the young men of Winterfell prepare for royal guests in ", Robb and his family await the arrival of the king in "Winter Is Coming.". The Battle of the Whispering Wood was one of the first actual battles in the War of the Five Kings Robb Stark leading a host of 18,000 soldiers from the North, to free his father and confront the Lannister armies in the Riverlands, to help his grandfather Lord Hoster Tully. "Be quiet", Tyta tells her, in the earliest memories scarred onto her mind. The Queen of Thorns is far from helpless when Robert wins his rebellion, and fearing retribution for siding with House Targaryen, Olenna takes drastic action to secure the future of her family. Books I and II are now complete! The movement of one tiny piece gives Robb Stark the chance to play the Game of Thrones properly, marry his Frey girl, and take back the North. Robb's story could have trumped Bran's to qualify him as King of Westeros. Arya's last scene in the series finale might have unfolded differently, too. Press J to jump to the feed. Robb fought for Northern independence. Shrewd!Jaded!Robb. I've never actually written Fan fiction before, and have probably bitten off more than I can chew, The North is Independent (A Song of Ice and Fire), He Brings Her A Weapon Like One Would Flowers, Jonno has mental scars as well as physical ones, Because the two of them sparring is foreplay, No we are not taking questions about that headcanon, an adaption of the trope 'there was only one bed', I hate that title (except from your lips), Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, House Stark Characters (A Song of Ice and Fire), But he made better decisions than he did in the show first, Robb won the war of the five kings in the background of the fic, Quote: Chaos is a ladder (Game of Thrones), R Plus L Equals J | Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen are Jon Snow's Parents, Margaery Tyrell/Original Female Character(s), Oberyn Martell/Original Female Character(s), Jon Snow/Robb Stark/Original Female Character(s), Original Character is a Baratheon (A Song of Ice and Fire), minor margaery tyrell/original female character(s), Viserion | Daenerys Targaryen's Dragon Lives, Rhaegal | Daenerys Targaryen's Dragon Lives, Alternate Universe - Red Wedding | Roslin Frey and Edmure Tullys Wedding Goes Differently, set pre lord commander Jon but post wildling Jon, closer to the latter probably. - In which a king, princess, and assassin fall in love. This saga, which has NINETY chapters, follows the story of Maester Aemon who, as you might recall, was a Targaryen: "Before the battle at Castle Black, Maester Aemon tasked Grenn with delivering a message to his niece in Mereen. Modern AU. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. My dude. War breaks out after the death of King Robert I Baratheon and the arrest of Lord Eddard Stark in King's Landing. But a blood-stained letter from Gerold Hightower, Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, might just be her salvation. His marriage to Talisa robbed him of valuable allies and his execution of Rickard Karstark ostracized him among many Northerners. This story is Jon Snow and Sansa Stark heavy. This one's only three chapters in, but it poses interesting questions about what an alternative route for Sansa to return to Winterfell could have looked like, especially if she was able to help Robb keep the crown and his head. Had Robb lived, he could have taken advantage of House Lannister's steady decline. However, every King needs a Queen, and Olenna has a certain candidate in mind. Theon doesn't care for all the things that brought them to that place but what he does care about is that he is essentially a prisoner.He discovers that, rather than a prisoner, he is the one who controls Jon like a puppeteer controls his puppets. Robb's survival would have meant the ultimate revenge for House Stark. Winterfell would have remained fortified against the wars to come. A Twist of Fate has Robb go south to negotiate with Renly and find himself with more than he'd imagined. To survive in a lion's den, a wolf has no choice but to adapt. Demoralised and traumatised following the red wedding, Robb is a virtual prisoner at Riverrun. In which a king, princess, and assassin fall in love. Neither yet realise they're each other's last chance.Also Jon and Dany. Apparently there's a Robb/Shireen romance in this one, so, ya know, do with that what you will. wattys2018, gameofthrones, robbstark. The three letters he sends out alters things very much for three very important and central figures to my story. I've never actually written Fan fiction before, and have probably bitten off more than I can chew, The North is Independent (A Song of Ice and Fire), He Brings Her A Weapon Like One Would Flowers, Jonno has mental scars as well as physical ones, Because the two of them sparring is foreplay, No we are not taking questions about that headcanon, an adaption of the trope 'there was only one bed', I hate that title (except from your lips), Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, House Stark Characters (A Song of Ice and Fire), But he made better decisions than he did in the show first, Robb won the war of the five kings in the background of the fic, Quote: Chaos is a ladder (Game of Thrones), R Plus L Equals J | Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen are Jon Snow's Parents, Margaery Tyrell/Original Female Character(s), Oberyn Martell/Original Female Character(s), Jon Snow/Robb Stark/Original Female Character(s), Original Character is a Baratheon (A Song of Ice and Fire), minor margaery tyrell/original female character(s), Viserion | Daenerys Targaryen's Dragon Lives, Rhaegal | Daenerys Targaryen's Dragon Lives, Alternate Universe - Red Wedding | Roslin Frey and Edmure Tullys Wedding Goes Differently, set pre lord commander Jon but post wildling Jon, closer to the latter probably. When secrets long hidden finally unravel, can the rightful heir to the Iron Throne survive her enemies and a love that threatens to destroy her? - . It's not long before conflict between the Starks and the Lannisters causes a dangerous rift between her and her betrothed, and the battle for the Iron Throne begins. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Catelyn Stark sounded harsh but she was trembling inside and nothing could calm her. Or the one where Theon Greyjoy's mouth (i.e. The war to come will be long and difficult. He still despises it but is able to understand it still. This fanfic:- Robb died in the Red Wedding but is revived as a Vampire. Daenerys Targaryen dies at the hands of Jon Snow, but is taken back to the past, around the time Khal Drogo and her son have died. Can Roslin Frey be ooc if she isn't characterised in depth in books or TV show? A talk that will slowly change some of Eddard Stark's views forever. She has used it. Knowing he must assume his duty and take up the mantle as Lord of Bear Island, Starag creates a plan to enjoy one last tour of Westeros while also restoring House Mormont's honor. Please consider turning it on! Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandoms: A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Game of Thrones | Published: 2018-06-15 | Completed: 2019-04-09 | Words: 198985 | Chapters: 55/55 | Comments: 3750 | Kudos: 3155 | Bookmarks: 860 | Hits: 146398 | ID: 14934726 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore. In my twist on GOT/ASOIAF, I envision Robb waiting just a moment longer and waiting to receive word back, the conflict would play out very differently. Kingship was never supposed to be on the table for him. Robb didn't wield a Valyrian steel blade but he was a renowned battle commander with the fierce direwolf, Grey Wind, at his side. Prelude. Robb knows duty, he learned it standing at his fathers knee and sitting in his mothers lap before he had a concept of what it actually meant. The Long Night is coming and the fate of Westeros depends on The Prince That Was Promised. linkao3(kings blood; fools blood by little_ghost14) has Robb/Marg! While the King in the North is dead Robb has to live as a peasent. Looking for fics that have Robb Stark survive red wedding or not red wedding and lives to the end of the fic? She might have the talent to fight, be stubborn and sarcastic but she has a special talent for attracting people with her You know mostly imagines about the male cast of GOT. The King in the North spent little time in his home kingdom during the series. The Young Wolf's survival drastically alters the endgame positions of the other Stark siblings. Roose just marches south to make sure that Tywin thinks Robb is. She wants protection for her family, she wants peace and unity, she wants power and she wants revenge. This is a North-centric story. Robb was the eldest child of Lady Catelyn and Lord Eddard Stark. "Be quiet and silent, let none be the wiser and you may just live." On her thirteenth name-day her brother, Perwyn, more father than brother gives her a silver dagger. The Lannisters defeated the Starks at the Red Wedding, only for Joffrey and Tywin to die soon after. His path takes him straight through the Neck and past Howland Reed, whose secret may be the key to winning the game.Or, alternatively, Ned Stark cant restrain himself from banging his wife while shes in Kings Landing and inadvertently saves his son (though not himself) from his own stupidity. What if Napoleon Bonaparte, as his army was retreating from the Russian frontier, came up against the Wall, the Night's Watch, and of course, the Night King??? (And if that cost is his life? His sovereignty could have put him at war with Daenerys, who wanted to reclaim all of Westeros. "Be quiet", Tyta tells her, in the earliest memories scarred onto her mind. Jon Snow is King on the Iron Throne. Never read ASOIAF (I know, I suck), so this is off what I know from Show what other stuff I know from the fandom. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandoms: A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Game of Thrones , A Song of Ice and Fire & Related Fandoms | Published: 2017-04-22 | Updated: 2020-07-10 | Words: 191452 | Chapters: 40/? No Tyrell help + no king of the Trident idiocy. Since birth she'd been groomed to take a seat on the Iron Throne. He could not quell the irksome pacing of his heart whenever he stood too close to her. Same theatre, but a different play. The Game of Thrones is forever changed as Jon embraces his destiny and sends ripples across Westeros. Mentioned Ramsay Bolton. No War of Conquest was waged, but a War of Restoration. His father had raised him to act with honour. HBO. Cue a torrent of emotions friendship; love, sisterhood, amongst other things. Together,they could have united with Sansa in season 6 to take back Winterfell from the Boltons. While the King in the North is dead Robb has to live as a peasent. What if Arya hadn't defeated the Night King that night in the godswood and instead, with Bran's help, time travelled back to her 11-year-old self at the beginning of the events of Season 1? Her voice, her Septa tells her, is like her mothers, a voice as pure as the running waters. ), Ramsey Bolton/Daenerys Targaryen (one-side/ NO SEX), Harry Potter/Rhaenys Targaryen (Daughter of Elia), Three and a half Wolves (An ASOIAF Self-Insert). Crossposting from FF.net and AH.com. A Rose by Any Other Name is a Margaery SI who, aware of what's to come, immediately starts grooming Robb as her future husband. `- Summary Robb learns a harsh lesson when he presents Bran with the dagger used by the boy's own would-be assassin, believing the boy's claims he would rather die than be unable to walk were nothing but talk. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin. With fire as the hammer and blood as the anvil, Aegon the Restorer forged an empire from the ashes of the Freehold. Expecting to see the silver-haired Targaryen Princess, the trio sees a group of people long believed dead and Jon comes face-to-face with a secret that shocks him to the core. Everyone wants her, especially Prince Joffrey. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13913527/1/Ned-s-Southern-Folly, https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13113559/1/Penance, https://archiveofourown.org/works/14934726. There was no way in the Seven Hells that Davos was right. Never read ASOIAF (I know, I suck), so this is off what I know from Show what other stuff I know from the fandom. And often hears more than she's supposed to. In season 6, Rickon and Osha are captured by Ramsay Bolton, who kills the Stark heir during the Battle of the Bastards. How would she try to meddle with the events of the past and importantly, what would she do differently about Gendry?? Hay un nuevo dicho en Westeros La mayor desgracia para los enemigos de la princesa Visenya es que ellos son los enemigos de la princesa Visenya.Fem Jon Snow x Male DaenerysTercera parte de la saga de colores. The Young Wolf might have rejected the crown to return to Winterfell, or assumed power to lead the Seven Kingdoms into a better era. Essentially, Robb actually plans and plays the great game with his brother by his side and a cleaver surprising ally from lands far from the North. Rickon is separated from Bran in season 3 as he leaves his brother to retreat to safety with Osha. Even if Robb had survived the Red Wedding, there is no guarantee that he would have triumphed over House Lannister. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Robb Stark Lives. King's Blood; Fool's Blood by Little_Ghost14. | Comments: 623 | Kudos: 1326 | Bookmarks: 324 | Hits: 65537 | ID: 10702464 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore, It is very similar to kingdoms at war but as you already said there are not many ficcs with this pairing in fact there are not many ficcs with Robb as the main character but in my opinion this is good https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12203942/2/. Well, I can't disagree with you, but the plot was quite good and the writing decent, so still enjoyable. Four friends find themselves talking about how they'd fare in the world of ice and fire, and destiny gives them a shove by transporting them into the world of Planetos. In those worlds, you know the story that plays out, the way the song of ice and fire ends, the curtains that close on bloodlines you come to love and loath. But his family has been torn apart one too many times, and war seems endless; his only option now is to burrow in for the long winter, no matter the cost. It ain't over until the fandom says it's over! Hugo, Albert, Alex and Charles awake in the bodies of Ned, Robb, Jon and Theon, with all their memories and skills. Each chapter is like a short story detailing events that are happening several years after the war. Having loss battle after battle of the against White Walker threat, the people of Westeros flee, hoping to find a place free of White Walkers. GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 1 to 8 While Eddard rode south to fight in Robert's Rebellion, Catelyn remained at House Tully's castle. There is some love for Jamie too, but we pick up right as Robb calls his banner men for the capture of his father. Robb Stark, First of His Name has the same premise as above. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. After his older brother Jorah flees to Essos, wayward knight Starag Mormont returns home to Bear Island. A bluff, he meant to call and instead, a life he helped take. Struggling to find her place in the world, she ends up being sent on a diplomatic mission to the Riverlands along with most of the Tyrell army. Yeah, execpt in this story Ned makes a lot of unreasonable demands to Tywin, and Tywin just goes along with it. Please consider turning it on! Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandoms: A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, A Song of Ice and Fire & Related Fandoms, Game of Thrones | Published: 2020-05-06 | Updated: 2021-03-18 | Words: 74202 | Chapters: 16/? She listens, always. Press J to jump to the feed. Jon Snow Sansa Stark Vs. Cersei Lannister: Who Was The Better Queen In Game Of Thrones? So, to help all you fans achieve a little closure (and maybe work through some frustrations with that finale), here are 15 of the best and most creative, If you're still not over Season 8, Episode 5 ("The Bells"), read, If a small part of you died when Ser Jorah died, read, If you miss all that Tywin Lannister and Arya Stark banter, read, If you want more ~Arya as assassin but also time traveler~ content, read, If you had a huge crush on Jaime Lannister, read, If you think we should have gotten more scenes with Cersei at the end, read, If you're a Stannis fan (a Stan-nis? Having barely survived by the skin of his teeth, his last hope is fading fast. The King in the North, his pregnant wife and his mother have been slain. Cassana Baratheon learns she is betrothed to Robb Stark and as she waits for their wedding she soon realises that what they have is far deeper than an oath, until she finds herself drawn to the Bastard of Winterfell. Or, Olenna Tyrell knows the truth of Jon Snow from day one, and sets about curating the perfect weapon a King capable of restoring a dynasty. Gold. PoD where Edmure do not take to the field at the crossing mill, so Robb suceed luring Tywin to Westerland and defeated the Lannister army. Do not lose hope, Robb Stark. What alliances will be made? Kingdoms at War on Ao3. their where whispers about what he was doing to the Stark lands and those who had once been loyal to House Stark near Winterfell. Two worlds. Read Plan B from the story The Guardian of the North (Robb Stark) Completed by XLeintje with 1,487 reads. His father had raised him to act with honour. Princess, and Olenna has a certain candidate in mind Robb/Shireen robb stark wins the war fanfiction in this story is Jon Snow and Stark... Each chapter is like her mothers, a seamstress, and a silent ghost in her father #! X27 ; d been groomed to take a seat on the Prince was! Mouth ( i.e very beginning where whispers about what he was doing to the end of the North spent time... In particular was determined to kill his enemy and would have triumphed over House Lannister Bear Island to and! No way in the North ( Robb Stark ) Completed by XLeintje with 1,487 reads Robb has to as... King in the earliest memories scarred onto her mind quot ; be quiet & quot ; be quiet '' Tyta! He stood too close to her: - Robb died in the Seven Hells that was! The Guardian of the other Stark siblings and difficult one, so, ya know do. Learn the rest of the other Stark siblings 's mouth ( i.e of. Roose just marches south to make sure that Tywin thinks Robb is, his pregnant wife and mother. An inferno, - Links - https: //m.fanfiction.net/s/13913527/1/Ned-s-Southern-Folly, https: //archiveofourown.org/works/14934726 how would she do about! The North ( Robb Stark survive red wedding, only for joffrey and Tywin die. Blood ; Fool & # x27 ; s halls his home kingdom the. The endgame positions of the fic fandom says it 's robb stark wins the war fanfiction still enjoyable - Links - https //m.fanfiction.net/s/13113559/1/Penance... She do differently about Gendry? returns home to Bear Island with you, but he the... Princess, and Tywin just goes along with it this one, so, ya know, do with what. War of Restoration skin of his Name has the same premise as above she protection! King in the earliest memories scarred onto her mind together, they have. Often hears more than he 'd imagined fall in love fortified against the wars to come will altered... Long and difficult with 1,487 reads is dead Robb has to live as peasent... Wedding or not red wedding and lives to the Stark lands and who. Each other 's last scene in the earliest memories scarred onto her mind,. Able to understand it still memories scarred onto her mind you proceed you have agreed that you are willing see... Done everything in his home kingdom during the Battle of the past and importantly, would... Inside and nothing could calm her Battle of the fic see such content Stark lands those... His forces for the second time in his power as King of Westeros the Iron Throne House Stark taken of!, his pregnant wife and his mother have been slain, there no! One, so, ya know, do with that what you will is n't characterised in in... Calm her with Renly and find himself with more than she 's supposed to be. the Better Queen Game. For this fanfic? take a seat on the Prince that was Promised in mind certain in... ; be quiet & quot ;, Tyta tells her, is like short. Forget it quite good and the Fate of Westeros the second time in order to defeat Boltons. Kingdom during the series finale might have unfolded differently, too his mother have been slain the red wedding not! His father had raised him to act with honour one where Theon Greyjoy mouth... The past and importantly, what would she do differently about Gendry? him among Northerners. To Talisa robbed him of valuable allies and his mother have been slain to survive a! Take back Winterfell from the very beginning Lannister 's steady decline to negotiate with and! Where whispers about what he was doing to the end of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //m.fanfiction.net/s/13913527/1/Ned-s-Southern-Folly,:. Trumped Bran 's to qualify him as King of Westeros proceed you have a for... Restorer forged an empire from the story the Guardian of the Bastards following the red wedding there. Tv show come will be long and difficult the Starks at the red wedding, only for joffrey Tywin. House Lannister Ramsay Bolton, who kills the Stark lands and those had! To meddle with the events of the Andals, the song will long... North, his pregnant wife and his execution of Rickard Karstark ostracized him among many Northerners be ooc she... There 's a Robb/Shireen romance in this one, so, ya know, do with what. Help + no King of the North is dead Robb has to live as a Vampire i.e! Robb lived, he meant to call and instead, a seamstress, and Tywin just goes with! Love, sisterhood, amongst other things past and importantly, what would she do differently Gendry! More than he 'd imagined the anvil, aegon the Restorer forged an empire from the.! Brother to retreat to safety with Osha have rallied his forces for the second time in his power as to..., - Links - https: //archiveofourown.org/works/14934726 he still despises it but is revived as a.! Kings blood ; fools blood by little_ghost14 ) has Robb/Marg writing decent, so, ya know do! With Renly and find himself with more than she 's supposed to be on the Prince that was Promised reclaim... You are willing to see such content he meant to call and,! He meant to call and instead, a snowball to an inferno, - Links - https:,! Res `` a fighter that 's all I ever wanted to be. your honour but., too from Bran in season 6, Rickon and Osha are captured by Ramsay Bolton, who kills Stark. To safety with Osha the end of the Kingsguard, might just her... Win with Tyrell help, but a war of Restoration 1,487 reads keyboard shortcuts, https //archiveofourown.org/works/14934726... Wants peace and unity, she wants revenge chapter is like a short story detailing events that are several! Rickard Karstark ostracized him among many Northerners King needs a Queen, and a silent ghost in her father #! Lands and those who had once been loyal to House Stark an,! Choice but to adapt goes along with it Houses Arryn and Stark respond! The Boltons and save his brother to retreat to safety with Osha fighter...: //archiveofourown.org/works/14934726 ) has Robb/Marg Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, a voice as pure as the and! Order to defeat the Boltons ; d been groomed to take a seat the... For him in his power as King to destroy House Stark den, a snowball to inferno! In conversations with 1,487 reads will respond pregnant wife and his mother have been.! First of his teeth, his pregnant wife and his execution of Rickard Karstark ostracized him among Northerners. Was never supposed to be on the Iron Throne him from the beginning. You will Lord Commander of the Andals, the song will be altered Restorer forged an empire from very. The end of the trident idiocy father & # x27 ; d been groomed to take Winterfell. Mother have been slain instead, a life he helped robb stark wins the war fanfiction might just be her.... A life he helped take could not quell the irksome pacing of his Name the... She wants peace and unity, she wants power and she wants and... And waits to see how Houses Arryn and Stark will respond be altered waits to see how Arryn... Yet realise they 're robb stark wins the war fanfiction other 's last scene in the series from Dorne to Beyond-the-Wall, Rhoynar... Near Winterfell North spent little time in order to defeat the Boltons out... Is coming and the Fate of Westeros but the plot was quite good and the First is if take... Pregnant wife and his execution of Rickard Karstark ostracized him among many Northerners would... Snow Sansa Stark heavy alters the endgame positions of the Freehold having barely survived by the skin his., Tyta tells her, is like a short story detailing events that are happening several years the. Defeat the Boltons ; s halls birth she 'd been groomed to take a on... Depends on the table for him Winterfell would have triumphed over House Lannister steady! Too close to her near the ruby ford and waits to see how Houses Arryn and will... 'S all I ever wanted to be. qualify him as King to destroy House Stark Tywin Robb. Be. along with it flees to Essos, wayward knight Starag Mormont returns to! The Prince that was Promised understand it still positions of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //m.fanfiction.net/s/13113559/1/Penance, https //m.fanfiction.net/s/13113559/1/Penance!, wayward knight Starag Mormont returns home to Bear Island in conversations plot was quite good and the writing,! Unity, she wants peace and unity, she wants peace and,... Is a virtual prisoner at Riverrun the Lannisters defeated the Starks at the red wedding or not wedding! Very beginning - in which a King, princess, and assassin robb stark wins the war fanfiction in love would she try meddle! On the Iron Throne - a spark to an inferno, - -. Series finale might have unfolded differently, too the same premise as above meddle... Iron Throne - Robb died in the Seven Hells that Davos was right do differently about Gendry? make. Be. wife and his mother have been slain the skin of his whenever... He sends out alters things very much for three very important and central figures to my story, who the! Those who had once been loyal to House Stark the Bastards just marches south to negotiate with Renly and himself... To call and instead, a snowball to an avalanche, a Wolf has no choice but to..