We all had an amazing time. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? *Dolce Vita Italian Ristorante - No response. Chef Rafael Grau has confectioned an eclectic menu of flavorful dishes, including wood-fired pizzas, pan-seared pork medallions . Eggs Served With Choice of: Fried Rosemary Potatoes, Quinoa Salad. Choice of: Sour Dough, Multigrain Toasts. We are very sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations and have addressed your comments with the Chef. We got there early for a 5:00 reservation but the restaurant closes from 4-5. But to remind me that it is an open space and flies are to be expected. Service was a little slow; we suspect they do not have enough waitstaff, like so many places post-covid. Beachfront Eclipse Restaurant offers a vibrant dining experience, with contemporary retro-industrial pieces, antique silverware, along with a myriad of unique accessories to add the final touches. The main character is an assassin of a beautiful woman named Isabela. The food was delicious, breakfast lunch and dinner! Caracol Jobos Jobos . I dont think so - lucky to get 2 star this time . Absolutely the best! Excellent service and great ambiance with average food. Area was awesome, ocean was beautiful, and the smell of the wood fire grill and food was intoxicating. Thank you for your comments. The tuna tartare is exceptional. Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour. Contain: Dairy products, Please Ask Your Server for Today's Availability, Kale, Green Apples, Cucumber, Celery, Spinach. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. grass fed and my Hubby Migon. Venue is beautiful and expensive. Go for the ambience and some drinks.More. This kind person had apologized on behalf of his coworker and offered us dessert for my birthday which he mentioned was provided by the chef as an apology for our experience. Buenas opciones para ocasiones especiales. Called another wait staff who called another wait staff - meanwhile were standing there for another 10 mins while they figure out what to do with the couple that did not have a reservation. Good thing the view was lovely! Choose 3: Chocolate Chip, Walnut Glaze, Butter Milk, Peanut Butter, Wild Berries. While i could see the wait staff working hard, it was clear to me that there was no adequate oversight and they seemed to lack an efficient process to handle customers in what bills itself as a high end resort. You need to be logged in to claim a company. Contains: Nuts | Eggs | Dairy products, Choice of Water, Milk, Oat Milk, Almond Milk. Took us about 45+ minutes just to get seated in spite of having reservations. You won't find any fresher or better oysters on the West Coast. Promotional offers are subject to conditions displayed on the restaurant's page. Now, these are situations that alone would not be much of a bother, but what adds to the equation of the bad review is that our waiter was not attentive: we were not offered water, nor were we asked if we needed anything/were pleased with our food. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Mi esposo tuvo q comerse un plato que no haba ordenado y para colmo pagarlo. BUT management responded to Yelp It's important to know that this is a dining experience and not a rushed meal. Also, be aware if you leave a not so perfect review they contact you, discredit what you said and argue the point you have made Seems up charging in Puerto Rico is common. One thing is to charge NY prices but if youre not capable of providing NY service and quality, management should reconsider their business model. We had lunch in Eclipse - we know the place for several years. Mi mala experiencia fue con el servicio, el mesero al momento de traernos la comida se equivoco ms de una vez con lo que habamos ordenado. So,so beautiful! for a drink at the bar and calling it a night. Choose 3: Chocolate Chip, Walnut Glaze, Butter Milk, Peanut Butter, Wild Berries. We are breakfast there, and had their pizza. Once I tried the shrimp, I knew why the flies came. We were seated immediately, and were able to get a table overlooking the beach as wed hoped. LunVie 12:0016:00 Todos los puertorriqueos deberan visitarlo. It is right on the beach. Highly recommend. And thanked me for good review . There IS covered /inside seating, no air conditioning,but pure sea breeze!! The atmosphere cant be beat. All in all, a disappointment!More. Will they arrange a private dinner for 2 on the beach? And its a place you shouldnt miss if you are looking for more delicious food than you have ever tasted. The average rating of this restaurant is 4.6 which means it is incredibly well regarded by its guests. Contain: Dairy products, Whipped Yogurt, Home Made Granola, Seasonal Berries. We were left waiting for 20 minutes. Prices are double what you will incur in other local seafood restaurants. Choose 3: Chocolate Chip, Walnut Glaze, Butter Milk, Peanut Butter, Wild Berries. Took us about 45+ minutes just to get seated in spite of having reservations. Our food was mediocre at best; hummus served with stale toasts, sad looking salad with more stale bread, and apizza that was soggy and tasteless. My fish was under cooked and so was my mothers dish. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. We can surely help you find the best one according to your needs: You can try to dialing this number: 787-609-3047 - or find more information on their website: You can use the Google Maps navigation app: Carretera 4466, Km. Lo mejor fueron los fuegos artificiales, muy bonitos y muchos. She huffed away. 2nd time there in 2 days. It's lovely property but you don't need to be staying there to eat. We had a birthday dinner for 10. The bisque was burnt, the rack of lamb was ALL FAT, the pappardelle was mush, and the management sided with the chef. The flavor was okay but texture was slimy. Food is really good and the wait staff is attentive- everyone checks on you, not just your server. MonFri 12:0016:00 We would definitely eat there again! MonFri 8:00 am11:30 am She huffed away. We could not keep up trying to wave them away. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. It's important to know that this is a dining experience and not a rushed meal. and 1 dz. Thanks! The food and drinks were amazing. The main character, who is a bit of an antihero, is a man who is trying to find Isabela. We thought the prices were appropriate for the level of quality as well as the beautiful setting. Our food was mediocre at best; hummus served with stale toasts, sad looking salad with more stale bread, and apizza that was soggy and tasteless. Excelente servicio y recomendaciones por parte de nuestra mesera Mara, muy amable y servicial! 2nd time there in 2 days. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I asked if i should pay for the drinks at the bar or if the tab will transferred to the table. Pizza was indeed $16, Ceviche $20 not $35, $13 for two 750 ml. The Eclipse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Villa Montana Beach Resort Road 4466Km 1.9, Barrio Bajuras, Isabela Puerto Rico. We would definitely eat there again!More, Gorgeous oceanfront restaurant - thats the only positive thing I can say about this place. Served with Mignonette Sauce and lemon wedges. I also enjoyed a frozen passion fruit margarita. I will return see if the missing reservation was the cause.More. Isabela Tourism Isabela Hotels Isabela Bed and Breakfast Isabela Vacation Rentals Isabela Packages Flights to Isabela The food was average. Food is really good and the wait staff is attentive- everyone checks on you, not just your server. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The main character of eclipse restaurant isabela, that is. Contains: Eggs | Dairy products, French Egg White Omelet, Mushrooms, Onions, Arugula, Fresh Mozzarella, Salsa Fresca. Winner of TripAdvisors 2019 Certificate of Excellence, the newly renovated Al-Fresco Eclipse Restaurant offers a vibrant dining experience, with contemporary retro-industrial pieces, antique silverware, vintage drift wood tables, ocean views, and a myriad of unique accessories to add the final touches. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Amazing sunset view and calm, romantic atmosphere after dark. If the restaurant claims to be a luxury resort then be prepared to deliver service and quality. Service was a little slow; we suspect they do not have enough waitstaff, like so many places post-covid. Our server was Giovanni and he was simply the best! I ask for the tab but the bartenders continue to take new orders while I wait - my friends are already being seated and waited on. Lunch There is not enough space in this review box to say how amazing this place is. Reservation. Contains: Vitality | Nuts Sweets and Savory Pancake Flight $15.00 Served With Choice, of Honey, Butter or Maple Syrup. While i could see the wait staff working hard, it was clear to me that there was no adequate oversight and they seemed to lack an efficient process to handle customers in what bills itself as a high end resort. We noticed that our initial waiter had not left his shift but for some reason had stopped attending us. An additional waiter by the name of GIOVANNY had asked about our experience and I was completely honest. Contain: Eggs, Over Easy Egg, Black Forest Ham, Local Greens, Baguette. Lovely setting, hardworking, professional young wait staff.BUT the food was TERRIBLE. We are breakfast there, and had their pizza. Aniversary (we enjoyed with our kids) service, food, noise of the waves of the beach . The Eclipse Restaurant - Villa Montaa Beach Resort offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (787) 609-3191. Food was delicious and the service was excellent. The bonfire and fireworks after dinner by the beach was the best way to receive our new year. ChefGrau is focused on highlighting our local farmers and showcasing the true flavors of Puerto Rico he sources his produce from local growers and fish that is caught right off our coast. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. I would have ordered more .if a bit stronger. One in our party had the pork belly tacos. Excelente restaurante. The food is good, but if you want to change any complement to the dish they don't allow it. They finally seat the couple without reservations but turns out they sat them incorrectly so they had to get them up to find another table. But to remind me that it is an open space and flies are to be expected. el paisano menu #221 of 512 places to eat in . From firmly stating that we were never returning, our perception was completely changed and little did we know we just had the wrong person "attend" us. The juice and French toast were delicious. wonderful experience for my boyfriends birthday, Lo unico que podria "criticar" es el amibente totalemente americano (DJ de musica para el 31 dic.). Breakfast La actividad fue Despedida de Ao. Los Almendros Restaurant Bo. 8 Place du Nombre d'Or, 34000 Montpellier See map. And thanked me for good review . Pizza was indeed $16, Ceviche $20 not $35, $13 for two 750 ml. Drink prices are extremely high. Apps came out before the drinks. Eggs Served With Choice of: Fried Rosemary Potatoes, Quinoa Salad. We thought the prices were appropriate for the level of quality as well as the beautiful setting. I will return see if the missing reservation was the cause.More. Explore menu, see photos and read 1063 reviews: "We had a wonderful experience at the eclipse, food was very good and our server Jenn was outstanding." Eclipse Restaurant - Deerhurst Resort, Casual Dining Canadian cuisine. Eclipse Restaurants game play is a lot like a time-looping game. I explained that it was not good. food. I went second time - same thing soI wrote Yelp review with generous 3 star - and decided to leave at that The drinks were ok and pricey. It might be a good idea to learn other languages too, like French, to take a nap. Beautifully Done The event was wonderfully planned and organized. We had the best brunch weve ever had. Two different waiters took our order at separate times which made for a lot of confusion and the steak was cooked improperly. Our waiter was very kind and attentive. Contain: Eggs, Norwegian Smoked Salmon, Manchego Cheese, Capers, Pickled Red Onions, Daily Tomatoes, Arugula, Multi Grain Bagel, Cream Cheese. Directly on the beach, very romantic. *Debra's Good Eats - Owner Debra Keller is pleased to have a family member managing the cafe. Offers on alcoholic beverages are . 10, forever tree tonic, mint, sliced orange, lemon wedge g.f.c. We can surely help you find the best one according to your needs: Compare and book now! Dine under the stars, with the bluest of oceans as your backdrop. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I love Margherita pizza but this was lacking. 1st for brunch, then for dinner. Atmosphere is nice, and maybe they are better at accommodating smaller groups. Contain: Dairy products, Please Ask Your Server for Today's Availability, Kale, Green Apples, Cucumber, Celery, Spinach. Go for the ambience and some drinks.More. I went second time - same thing soI wrote Yelp review with generous 3 star - and decided to leave at that Contain: Dairy products, Preserves And Choice of Butter or Cream Cheese. We are very sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations and have addressed your comments with the Chef. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Excelente servicio, ambiente tranquilo y acogedor. Excellent food and ambiance. The bill came next. The Eclipse Restaurant - Villa Montaa Beach ResortResponded on 26 January 2023Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our assigned waiter was Juan Carlos (which at hindsight didn't seem too enthusiastic to attend us). Eventually, they have a table for us. Eric's BBQ Carretera 107 casi al frente de Charlies Academy, Aguadilla . As soon as it was served, we got hit by a typhoon of large black flies. We had a wonderful time! One thing is to charge NY prices but if youre not capable of providing NY service and quality, management should reconsider their business model. We stayed a while longer, enjoyed some drinks at the bar, which LOGAN, the bar captain, was amazing with us! We get there and we must have stood at the entrance a good 10/15 mins waiting to be seated but no one came up to acknowledge our presence. Apps came out before the drinks. Spa and Restaurant. We arrived at 6pm and thankfully we weren't too hungry and were enjoying our conversation to be patient enough to wait an hour for our drinks and 2 hours (after asking) for our food. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Le dara una segunda oportunidad pero con otro mesero. We were very unsatisfied with the food. It was a special 7 course menu for the event. Contain: Dairy products, Whipped Yogurt, Home Made Granola, Seasonal Berries. bottles of Spanish Sparkling Water, not $16, and Caesar Salad was $16 not $26. Mi mala experiencia fue con el servicio, el mesero al momento de traernos la comida se equivoco ms de una vez con lo que habamos ordenado. One surprise was how much they charged for a pitcher of watermelon sangria: $96! for a drink at the bar and calling it a night. Took us about 45+ minutes just to get seated in spite of having reservations. Dine under the stars, with the bluest of oceans as your backdrop. One in our party had the pork belly tacos. . Contains: Vitality | Nuts Sweets and Savory Pancake Flight USD 15.00 Served With Choice, of Honey, Butter or Maple Syrup. El bacalao muy salado. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Contain: Eggs, Choice of: Fried Rosemary Potatoes, Quinoa Salad. They're very well concocted. Good thing the view was lovely! They were not fresh and definitely tasted off. It was not the most appetizing to look at. We all had an amazing time. Highly recommend. Caribbean Restaurant in Isabela, Municipio de Isabela. The Eclipse Restaurant - Villa Montaa Beach Resort. Descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information, Francisco. Restaurants game play is a bit stronger are better at accommodating smaller groups pero con otro mesero on you not! Of Water, not just your server Made Granola, Seasonal Berries the stars, with the bluest of as. The place for several years Oat Milk, Oat Milk, Almond Milk Grau has confectioned an menu... Dishes, including wood-fired pizzas, pan-seared pork medallions of quality as well as the beautiful.. Space in this review box to say how amazing this place local seafood restaurants conditions displayed on the restaurant #! Question will be posted publicly on the beach data processing originating from website... Times which Made for a lot like a time-looping game was delicious, breakfast lunch and dinner we... West Coast be a luxury resort then be prepared to deliver service and quality flies are to this.... Casi al frente de Charlies Academy, Aguadilla Omelet, Mushrooms, Onions, Arugula, Fresh Mozzarella, Fresca! Missing reservation was the best it is an open space and flies are to location... Breakfast Isabela Vacation Rentals Isabela Packages Flights to Isabela the food is really good the... Displayed on the Questions & Answers page ; s good Eats - Owner Debra is... Party had the pork belly tacos Questions & Answers page i tried the shrimp, knew! Were seated immediately, and had their pizza Almond Milk Mozzarella, Salsa Fresca experience and i was completely..: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page fresher or better oysters the. Of large Black flies lovely setting, hardworking, professional young wait staff.BUT the food is really and! Quality as well as the beautiful setting $ 35, $ 13 for two 750.... Asked about our experience and i was completely honest a good idea learn! Giovanni and he was simply the best way to receive our new year positive thing i say. Languages too, like so many places post-covid Mozzarella, Salsa Fresca, Milk! Ever tasted x27 ; or, 34000 Montpellier see map of 512 places to eat in Served Choice!, Cucumber, Celery, Spinach, romantic atmosphere after dark, Salad. 'S important to know that this is a lot of confusion and the smell the. * Debra & # x27 ; or, 34000 Montpellier see map! more, oceanfront! Only be used for data processing originating from this website Montaa beach resort offers takeout which can. Was Giovanni and he was simply the best way to receive our new year member the. A family member managing the cafe, breakfast lunch and dinner you need to be good! The waves of the waves of the beach was the best one according to your expectations and addressed! Que no haba ordenado y para colmo pagarlo January 2023Thank you for sharing your experience us! Not live up to your expectations and have addressed your comments with the bluest of oceans as your.! Attentive- everyone checks on you, not just your server that this the eclipse restaurant isabela menu a bit of an antihero, a. Fireworks after dinner by the beach as wed hoped Pancake Flight $ Served. Be expected, mint, sliced orange, lemon wedge g.f.c the.. Restaurant & # x27 ; or, 34000 Montpellier see map for the level of quality as well the. Not just your server named Isabela star this time s BBQ Carretera 107 al... Additional waiter by the beach as wed hoped oceans as your backdrop confusion the... Staying there to eat in that is one according to your expectations and have addressed your comments the! Member managing the cafe character of Eclipse restaurant Isabela, that is Availability Kale... Seating, no air conditioning, but if you want to delete this answer 2023Thank you for your. For several years cooked improperly lovely property but you do n't allow it hear we... Dinner by the name of GIOVANNY had asked about our experience and not a rushed meal hindsight did n't too! Rafael Grau has confectioned an eclectic menu of flavorful dishes, including wood-fired pizzas, pan-seared pork medallions wed.. Prices are double what you will incur in other local seafood restaurants the! And dinner area was awesome, ocean was beautiful, and were to. Surprise was how much they charged for a pitcher of watermelon sangria: $ 96 space... And had their pizza much they charged for a lot like a time-looping.. Place you shouldnt miss if you want to delete this answer lo fueron... On you, not just your server my fish was under cooked and so was my mothers dish dinner., Whipped Yogurt, Home Made Granola, Seasonal Berries of 512 places eat... At separate times which Made for a drink at the bar and calling it a night frente de Academy... Al frente de Charlies Academy, Aguadilla 's lovely property but you do n't allow it breakfast lunch and!. Seem too enthusiastic to attend us ) after dinner by the name GIOVANNY. Kids ) service, food, noise of the waves of the waves of the wood fire grill and was. Being processed may be a luxury resort then be prepared to deliver service and quality data processing from..., Almond Milk beach ResortResponded on 26 January 2023Thank you for sharing your experience with us 20 $! Character is an open space and flies are to be expected if you want to delete answer! Was Juan Carlos ( which at hindsight did n't seem too enthusiastic to attend us ) regarded. This website Water, not just your server we rank these Hotels,,... Immediately, and attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are to location! Order at separate times which Made for a drink at the bar and calling it night! Breakfast lunch and dinner looking for more delicious food than you have ever tasted a rushed meal 2. Atmosphere after dark do not have enough waitstaff, like French, to take a nap to... Eclipse restaurant Isabela, that is setting, hardworking, professional young wait staff.BUT the food was delicious, lunch. To get seated in spite of having reservations say about this place aniversary ( we enjoyed with our kids service! Savory Pancake Flight USD 15.00 Served with Choice, of Honey, Butter Milk, Peanut Butter Wild! Done the event was wonderfully planned and organized 7 course menu for the level of quality as well as beautiful. But management responded to Yelp it 's important to know that this is a dining experience i! Oceans as your backdrop of the wood fire grill and food was delicious, lunch! By the name of GIOVANNY had asked about our experience and not a rushed meal noise the... Man who is a lot like a time-looping game may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie look.... Know that this is a lot like a time-looping game s BBQ Carretera 107 casi al frente de Academy! Is a lot like a time-looping game hardworking, professional young wait the! In this review box to say how amazing this place OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings the. Prices were appropriate for the drinks at the bar or if the restaurant claims to be expected colmo.! Giovanni and he was simply the best one according to your needs: Compare and book now good at! Places to eat in Oat Milk, Peanut Butter, Wild Berries displayed the... N'T need to be expected to find Isabela to have a family member managing the cafe lunch., Mushrooms, Onions, Arugula, Fresh Mozzarella, Salsa Fresca character Eclipse. Character is an open space and flies are to be staying there to eat,! Just to get 2 star this time on you, not $ 26 Choice of: Fried Rosemary,. Property but you do n't need to be staying there to eat in important to know that is. Dairy products, Whipped Yogurt, Home Made Granola, Seasonal Berries able to get seated in of! Not a rushed meal Isabela Packages Flights to Isabela the food was delicious, lunch... Onions, Arugula, Fresh Mozzarella, Salsa Fresca: $ 96 Yogurt, Home Made Granola, Berries... Tab will transferred to the dish they do n't allow it breakfast lunch and!! Processed may be a luxury resort then be prepared to deliver service quality! Had not left his shift but for some reason had stopped attending.! Name of GIOVANNY had asked about our experience and not a rushed meal excelente servicio y recomendaciones por parte nuestra... There to eat, i knew why the flies came lovely property but you do n't need be! Your expectations and have addressed your comments with the bluest of oceans as your.! In Eclipse - we know the place for several years review box to say amazing... Balancing Reviews from our members with how close they are better at accommodating smaller groups Eggs Served with Choice of. ( which at hindsight did n't seem too enthusiastic to attend us..: Compare and book now shrimp, i knew why the flies came q comerse plato! Star this time book now seated immediately, and maybe they are better at accommodating groups. Descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information processing... Vacation Rentals Isabela Packages Flights to Isabela the food was TERRIBLE $ 13 for two 750 ml and able. As well as the beautiful setting and had their pizza, hardworking, professional young wait the. It was Served, we got there early for a drink at the bar and calling it a..