Let's get her. she said. I decided to rope Neville in as well because with his Southern Railway heritage, he likely saw both sides of the conflict to an extent. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. No, but it's adorable and I respect who does. #straight Share. (Rosie was meanwhile hiding out at the coach where Annie and Clarabel were, They were trying to explain to Rosie what's he had done, buts he wouldn't listen to his silly coaches. Ringo Starr: Wailed Rosie. Thomas apologises for how he acted, telling Rosie that he doesn't like her anymore than the other engines. Some confusion with a flower caused the other engines had thinking they were getting into a relationship, and constantly teased them about it. End: 6/1/2022, #femslash Not only thriving on the current TV Series formula, but bringing in new characters, locations, and story opportunities to help the characters develops. Of you're a little jealous of something like, someone being in charge, or (Whistle blows) someone falling in love. Just had to take some empty trucks to the Quarry. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Not romantically though, even if it was somewhat implied Rosie is glad with being Thomas' friend. It is Valentine's Day on Sodor, which means more post for Percy to pull. Do you know how much I love you? kinda slow updates Summary: A humanized take on Thomas and Friends, told through a Tumblr blog. Ringo Starr: No one had been hurt. Thomas (narrating): But it was no thing compared to what Rosie was doing. They blushed next to each other, and Thomas even created a scenario of him and Rosie kissing. Then the Fat Controller comes to see if she is ready to collect the school choir for a concert. Follow Richard Heartman, Henry's driver, as he is forced to fight for his life against a threat from another world. (Gordon and James buffered up together and quickly buffered upbehind Rosieso she couldn't escape, Edward and Percy went around to the front and coupled up to the front of Rosieand began pulling herto Knapford Station whilebiffing and bashing Rosiearound as she tried toescape. Unfortunately, Diesel in playing his cruel jokes bumps Rosie's trucks full of roses which fall all over the docks. I'll go and get them. The freight cars' chance had come. he said kindly. Wallop! (Quietly) It's something to do with Ashima. Ringo Starr: The conductor blew his whistle and off Rosie set. It develops the underused character of. We all know that it isn't appreciated by everybody. Diana giggled and Gordon harrumphed, but smiled at seeing her happy as had been planned. Go away or you're grounded. Bang! A cry for help leads them to new discoveries that may change their lives forever. Some confusion with a flower caused the other engines had thinking they were getting into a relationship, and constantly teased them about it. Synopsis: So, Thomas and Friends. I have to admit, this ship is actually pretty cute. she whistled chirpily. The engine who discovered me says that the world is in a state of minor war with humans from Earth, and they're losing. Rosie just says she is fine, and she sets off to deliver the children. The continuity allows those three big engines to have a moment where they can prove to be very useful and Thomas, Bertie and Terrance also have times to shine as well. In short, it goes without saying she'll be a difficult challenge to the engines of Sodor. #random Th-thanky-you T-Thomas. This was a story I wrote as an event for the Sudrian Library, a Discord server based on TTTE/Tugs Fanfiction. Rusty was nearby and saw James puffing towards them. by sleepyhenry, The New Engines - A TTTE AU Story Collection by williamplittle661, Troublesome Engines by Chase the Ferroequinologist, The Rails to Redemption by Chase the Ferroequinologist, Thomas & The Buffman Bomber by Chase the Ferroequinologist, Thomas and Friends: The Humanized Adventures by Darkknight55, Sodor High School: Thomas & Friends Tales by ThomasZoey3000, Thomas and Emily's Relationship by AaronCottrell97, Tracks to Big Adventures by ThomasFan2002. She used to work mainly at the Knapford Shunting Yards, but is now based at Vicarstown. (Whistles). Although, since every single episode and special will eventually get 'adapted', "Thomas Abridged" can hypothetically never end. said Diana. These stories will be focused on both new and old characters of the popular Railways Series of books and the TVS. Diana was soon enjoying herself very much. The area was beautiful, and there were indeed many beautiful birds of many different colours. The author also does art for the series too, so there's an additional plus! Comments: The "somehow" bit in the Status spot is because the story has been going on for 11 years, barely releases more than 4 chapters a year at least (if the readers are lucky) and had to have its first 30 chapters be rewritten. TVTropes is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. She has been working on the North Western Railway for a few months, and was enjoying taking visitors to and from Vicarstown. Rosie in Trouble is the twenty-first episode of the eleventh series. ", "Ooh, yes, please, Rosie!" The entirety of Sodor struggles to comprehend how something like this could've happened. Inspired by Tidmouth Hi, nice to meet you fellow TTTE lover. Thomas and Rosie both had quite an eventful Valentines day. Thomas lands on the tracks again round a corner). . Ringo Starr: Said the driver. At Knapford, Rosie arrives to collect the school choir. #engine Kion was a happy young Lion cub who formed the Lion Guard to protect the Pride Lands from any danger possible. One filled with Sentient locomotives. ", "Well" he said, "perhaps we can give her a special tour of the Railway! Thomas & Friends Fanfic Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. #james Don't worry! "Hello, Diana!" Summary: Sodor in yet another parallel universe, including the story of Diesel failing to move old trucks but listening to Duck's advice on how to do so, Rebecca learning Sodor's trucks are the meanest in the world the hard way, and James getting towed behind Spencer's train when he yearns for an overseas adventure after Thomas's voyage. Goodbye, everyone!" Rosie knows that if she says he is not ready yet, the choir will get taken by somebody else, so he does not listen to him by acting like she is ready, and headsoff to collect the choir without her final inspection. I was quite slow on writing unfortunately, but the thought counts I reckon. They were all equally happy to see her. The snow was gone. An ORIGINAL ship created by ME. "Hey, Diana!" My friend made this and has been harassing me to post it Toby and Henrietta are kidnapped by diesels from the other railway, and it's up to the Steam Team to have them. Summary: Henry's occasional fearful behaviour finally takes a human toll and his two crewmen request a transfer. Thomas & Friends Fanfic Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Through his closed eyes, at first he only saw blackness, but soon, colours started mixing through and a vision came into view. Always remember to use the template found here. Having already developed a crush on said Youtuber, Thomas finds himself struggling as those feelings grew into love. Que final tan lindo, me enamore de Rosie el 5 de marzo del 2021 y recien tena 10 aos, ahora tengo 11 aos. Every single feeling is understandable and realistic and the whole story has the emotional and hilarious moments engaging. Synopsis: See how Thomas first met Emily and became friends with her. The freight cars grumbled to each other. I can't have another bad thing happen to me. & Friends! "Goodbye, Princess Diana!" She sees Daisy, but she is too busy carrying passengers to help her. He saw Vicarstown Bridge and Emily was there. The darker side of locomotives begins to creep its way onto the quaint little island of Sodor as tensions between Gordon and his younger brother, The Flying Scotsman, come to a head. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. And I decided to play a trick on him by giving him lots of trucks. Thomas and his friends only factor into a little bit of the story, as much of the focus is on Erika, also known as Southern Pacific 4449, but trust me when I say it's worth the read. Anyways, I decided to write about Rosie because of the simple fact the USA Tanks replaced the E2's, so having one come to Sodor would naturally be a great threat to Thomas. Summary: Smudger was converted into a generator and left behind their shed. At the repair yard, she is repaired and has her final inspection, before going back to collect the choir. They did talk about dating, but not in the way that you'd think. Comments: Continuity is fascinating, the characters are relatable, and we get a whole load of expansion on some stories. (I wanted to create my own crossover of the Lion Guard so I think it would make more sense since Kion was didn't exist in the Lion King 2. But Rosie still didn't listen. While another two do not have much to do with Thomas, they still remain rather spooky. Instead, what they found rocks the railway to its core. The Fat Controller: Whats happened here? Sir Topham Hatt was impressed. Rosie knows that if she says he is not ready yet, the . Will Toby adapt to his new life on Sodor? He slows down, diverts to a siding,and while grinding to a halt hebreaksdown. 391 4 2. by ThomasFanNo1. Rosie is a small, young and VERY cute tank engine, It was a warm summers evening on the Island of Sodor. Proof that the other 10% is worth being scrapped for here: These are recommendations made by Tropers for Thomas & Friends fanfics. She went off to the quarry for some freight cars. To sum up, the story will keep viewers hooked on everything the engines do up to the final chapter. He was to deliver some metal pipes for the Narrow Gauge engines. The scene of Salty shunting the trucks at the beginning of the episode was clearly mirrored, as Cranky and Big Mickey have switched positions. Ringo Starr: Rosie said excitely. Meet Th. Emily: Hi. The mud Rosie is stuck in is actually the bank of earth Percy crashed in, except it was a lot wet and sticky, and it was larger and a bit flat. Emily:I think I might know who's done this. Then Gordon thundered by. Meredith, caught in the middle, is at a loss and while she does her best to follow the straight and narrow, her impulses always manage to get the better of her. Edward knows something that nobody else on Sodor even suspects. Finally, Diana stopped further up the line to take on coal and water. (Stepney can be seen as a Mainland engine, and Timothy, Billy and Stafford can be seen as Sodor engines. Thomas: Father God, please let Emily say yes to me. One day, Thomas was bashing trucks in the yards with his best friend; Percy. Welcome to a fifth series of my Thomas Fanfictions. Well this ain't the story for you! It caused the trucks to run over her and to causeher to be a lot damaged. ButI don't know who did it. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. In her case, it wasn't suicidal, because her brakes had failed while she was taking the mail, and she fell to the bottom of her cliff, taking her crew with her. The cars were filled with coal, quarry stone, and heavy, oily machinery. He showed her all the sights on the line, including Farmer McColl's farm, the windmill and she also met Bertie and Terence. Rosie/Thomas (Thomas the Tank Engine) (2) Daisy/Flora (Thomas the Tank Engine) (2) Troy Bolton/Gabriella Montez (1) Exclude Additional Tags Alternate . Winter has come to Sodor and that only means one thingChristmas time! This time, however, it is put on an entirely new level by using a high-speed electric engine to pull an express train from Sodor to Calais, France. Narrator: Thomas and Rosie were beginning to talk to each other again after a recent incident occurred. #thomas. Synopsis: When a railway historian comes to visit Sodor's 4449, Erika is forced to relive her life as California's Coast Daylight and reveal events she'd rather not remember. Ringo Starr: Said Rosie. Ringo Starr: Rosie ignored them and backed up to her train. What is taking you so long? Rosie is awarded with her Washdown and is pleased. At last, Rosie was free again! Thomas denies such accusations, when accused of liking Rosie by the other engines. The engine to pull these express trains in question has quite the intriguing integration into Sudrian life. She agreed with Thomas. Edward started pulling. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/ThomasAndFriends. Sodor: The Modern Years is currently in its second season, after having opened with a feature length special. Will Henry and Toby prove they have what it takes to be really useful engines? They'd wanted to be relieved when they found Thomas. As much as Rosie is (or used to be) obsessed with Thomas, she never intends to get in his way to get him into trouble. "Fancy looking at the view of the suspension bridge with me?" What's more, she was manufactured in Japan, complete with some of the country's cultural knowledge. Thomas: But I'm glad you came looked clean again. They were both very happy indeed. But when he stops at a signal, he is red in the face and feels really tired. The Steam Team seems to be having a normal life. Thomas: No one! "Please be quiet until she leaves the yards" he said to the trucks Rosie set off again. As they go through many adventures together and experience many emotional and life-changing experiences, their friendship gives birth to deep and powerful love that can never be broken. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. It's another shipping story made by the same author as the one mentioned above, this time with James and Molly having the main focus. Thomas tells Rosie that they are just friends, to . Or at least mentioning. called Diana as she finally set off back to the Mainland via the Vicarstown Bridge. Everyone seems happy. Synopsis: Thomas and his Friends wake up one morning to find that Something Most Foul has come to the Island of Sodor. she said with a more excited voice. Which eventually causedthe runaway trucks to hit thebig water tower. She was stuck! Ringo Starr: Whistled Thomas as he was coupled to Billy. Ringo Starr: They biffed and pushed Rosie down the tracks. This is an island where confusion and delay reign supreme and if anything really useful happens, it's a mistake. I mean, why wouldnt I? This would've aired in the place of Fish. She also likes to be very busy. I was quite slow on writing unfortunately, but the thought counts I reckon. Freight Cars: This is Toby's place still! #theo Diana agreed with Rosie. It's my favourite place to visit when I want peace, and you get to see some beautiful birds there! Thomas the Tank Engine Encyclopedia (Japanese)/Gallery, Thomas and the Magic Railroad 2 (2019 film), Christmas Number One (Pstephen054 version), Thomas and the Tuba (Pstephen054 version), Percy's New Whistle (Pstephen054 version), The Runaway (Pstephen054 version)/Gallery, Percy's Big Mistake (Pstephen054 version)/Transcript, Penny appears in most of the series of the. Percy: I was honestly quite surprised that you two aren't in a relationship Rosie, didn't yo, A romantic, yet violent story between Thomas and Rosie. "I was wondering if you'd like to see one of my favourite sights of Sodor?" don't judge Please consider turning it on! But he didn't know how. The instant Thomas saw her, he panicked. Stanley has had enough of the North Western Railway's newest engine: Charlie. (Now either entering hiatus or being discontinued due to conflict of interest). Penny the Ghost Engine is a friendly ghost tank engine who's Rosie's sister and Timothy's Fiance Mate. Rosie's driver: We'll wait for Gordon to pass by. James: OK, OK, just know that if my paintwork is damaged it's your fault. Rosie backed up in front of a truck, in front of a switching line. Thomas: That's alright. said Diana happily. Rosie began idolising Thomas to the point of hero-worship . But for the long afterwards, unlike Timothy, and every year on the date of her accident, she runs again, whistling loudly, calling and crying for Timothy, her loved one. He was still thinking on whether he should propose to his 15-year-old girlfriend, (turning 16 on April 14,) Emily Stirling. They could backfire pretty easy. The Fat Controller sees Lady Hatt and states about how much he loves her, revealing that what he had Thomas and Rosie do was for her. "Would you like to come with me to see Shen Valley? Thomas: I really wanna ask you something. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Edward felt sorry for Diana. Scratchpad is a FANDOM Lifestyle Community. But it's a little bit pear-shaped. However, Salty, who has worked in Sodor for a long time, may have to come face to face with his past. There's also a surprisingly compelling and serious side story woven in that rears its head around the Duck and Diesel arc, concerning the ghost of a useless background engine and the Other Railway. This my Sodor Fallout What if ideas if these events would've happened in Sodor Fallout. Ashima: Oh. Retaining a sense of continuity helps these stories come across as charming, fun, and a delight to read. Even so, it still seems as if a part of her culture has followed her to Sodor. Oh, come on, Emily. Who's behind it? And so they did. Thomas' Girlfriend And so, all were sad when she had to go back home to the Mainland. But you were right on time. YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO EXPEEL YOU FROM THIS RAILWAY PERMANTLEY. Diana is also known as a Royal engine, after taking the Queen herself on a Royal train not too long ago. Thomas' Girlfriend Narrator: Thomas and Rosie were beginning to talk to each other again after a recent incident occurred. Link to the Sudrian Library in the end notes! Rosie was also playing a trick. "What's the matter? The pines and oaks were splendid and the animals along the line all looked very beautiful and homely. Comments: A brilliant special thus far with excellent tension, dialogue, and good lordy the original songs! Then the Fat Controller comes to see if she is ready to collect the school choir for a concert. ), "Sir, Diana is feeling a little homesick at the moment. Comments: Something Most Foul deftly incorporates Ivor The Engine and Shining Time Station into the story. She has her eyes closed before bracing for her fatal impact, and she's giving into her sorrow and saying whatever last words she could say. Rosie crashed into it. Just what happened on "that day"? Or it was. But one day, as Edward was resting at Wellsworth, Diana pulled in with a summer passenger train, and she didn't look very happy. No? Gordon: (Whispers) She's right there, James. Long ago on Sodor, Penny dreamed of being Timothy's for months, but when she heard that Timothy had died in an accident, she had to make her choice. Ka-pow! But as she leaves, she begins to blow black smoke. Ringo Starr: Roaie arrived at the quarry and shunted her freight cars to a train. Is there anyone alive? "You look much happier now! teased Stephen, followed by Glynn and Millie. Gordon can be seen, looking jealous.). Her driver tried to brake hard, but the cars just laughed and laughed. This was an idea I thought of. And the driver did. Penny the Ghost Engine is a friendly ghost tank engine who's Rosie's sister and Timothy's Fiance Mate. Thomas was stirring and murmuring in his sleep. he said. Lady feels awful thinking he hasleteverybody down. Henry can be seen at Knapford. Here, Toby's life north of the island before Sir Topham Hatt finds him is documented and expanded, along with a subplot with Thomas worrying about Glynn's fate and Henry suffering dreadfully due to mechanical flaws. So here's the voice that never got to speak. For helping cheer up Diana, Edward had been given a new coat of paint and the next day, Edward was given a special job, taking the Fat Controller to the opera on the Mainland. He had a small box and inside was a green emerald ring. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. After Thomas left Diana to fetch Annie and Clarabel, Rosie pulled up alongside her. He has a quartet of violin players play for her and gives her a kitten and several flowers as presents for her. Thomas: Hey babe. After Oliver's dramatic escape to Sodor, the Fat Controller's sister, Lady Sally, went out to find if there were other engines needing rescue. And. The Fat Controller: Well, don't worry, Thomas. (Parody of Alice in Wonderland, based on the novel and 1951 film). It was springtime at Sodor High. Each episode feels like it could realistically come from the early years of the television show (hence the title of the first series), and the Sodor of this continuity builds upon and enhances Awdry's original. Probably the only engines ship the series have ever hinted, given the ep "Rosie Is Red". That is until you get a letter from Sir Topham Hatt to come work on his railway on the beautiful island of Sodor. Sodor: The Early Years is complete, with five seasons, a miniseries, a feature-length special, and a "tie-in book" found on WildNorWester's Deviantart page. This was a story I wrote as an event for the Sudrian Library, a Discord server based on TTTE/Tugs Fanfiction. #merlin tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Synopsis: A continuation of the current show done in beautiful form. A photograph from this episode was released as a Royal Mail stamp in 2011 to mark the Reverend Awdry Centenary. My pleasant life was interrupted one night upon finding a few mysteries objects that lead me to find the portal to another world. Thomas: Dun dun dun! I could damage my paintwork you know. As much as Rosie is (or used to be) obsessed with Thomas, she never intends to get in his way to get him into trouble. Rosie: Driver, you must get help this instant. This con A rewrite of the Thomas and friends movie: The Adventure Begins, with some never before seen scenes. One spring day, Thomas and Rosie were shunting freight cars at the Shunting Yard. Summary: A compilation of stories (James the Red Engine, Tank Engine Thomas Again, and Troublesome Engines) told in an. Thomas has a fatal accident, and this causes a chain reaction of What if Thomas didn't shunt the cars away from Great Waterton? Gordon and James still teased them once or twice, but Edward soon scolded them for beating a dead horse, in his words. This makes Thomas and Rosie very happy to be just friends and nothing more. ", which has one of the best OC's I've ever seen in the form of 103. But, that isn't the case, at least not for one member. Thomas and Rosie later arrive at Vicarstown, and meet each other face-to-face. Gordon, get Judy and Jerome. SuperMalechi (talk) 21:03, August 7, 2014 (UTC) Rosie's Muddy Accident is a fanfiction Thomas and Friends Season 4 (Season 2 style) episode made by SuperMalechi. It was on my love interest, Ashima because of her jealously. And without waiting Thomas:and then, me and Ace were like (imitating crash noises). We need to desperately re-rail Ashima. Edward and Percy just want to see him smile again. (Emily screeches to a stop next to Thomas). Diana is a visiting engine from the Mainland. Synopsis: With new projects and some struggles, new engines are brought to the island of Sodor. You have lived your entire life on the Mainlands. ROSIE,I CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. It will really break my heart. She waited for the conductor's whistle. His friends were Fuli the Cheetah, Bunga the Honey Badger, beshte the Hippo, and Ono the cattle egret. Rosie is excited. James: OK, so remind me, why am I infront again. to the scrapyards and back. Ringo Starr: Edward said. (cries). Other engines on both the Mainland and on Sodor have even named her 'Princess' and it made her feel very special. Yet in spite of those, now the story has 4 writers working on it and the mere fact it's still going shows the author isn't about to give up on it. He arrived at Knapford later that day to shunt coaches into place, while Percy was collecting sheep for Farmer McColl. A giant sticky mud pile was on her way. Behind Your Shed, I Never Move Again by Saffron Panther, Sodor: The Early Years and Sodor: The Modern Years by WildNorWester, Thomas & Friends: Original Episodes by Chase the Ferroequinologist, Rampage of the Rail Bandits by Chase the Ferroequinologist, Waning Daylight by Waning Daylight/The Raging Blue Flame, Ask the Famous 8! James believes he might've caused his good friend's agony. It could've been cannon? Birds were singing. One day, Rosie is told to do Billy's work while he is at the works. Rosie set off on her way again. When Thomas attempts to stand up for Rosie against Diesel, he gets teased by Bill, Ben and Diesel for Rosie being Thomas' "special friend". I'm going to take you back to Knapford on the scenic route that runs through Henry's Forest!". She crashes into a mud embankment and her wheels are bogged on it. You've heard of them, yes (of course you bloody have, you're browsing the Thomas fanfiction selection)? Rosie is excited. Ringo Starr: Silly Billy was very ill. His joints stiffed and he couldn't breath properly. She was excited. An EU story set in the CGI Thomasverse. After Thomas exits the shed, James laughs at Rosie and jokes that he has broken down, makinghim cross. List of programs broadcast by Disney XD Toons And Disney Adults, Little Einsteins: Art/Music (Season 1)/Gallery, Railway Park - Featuring Thomas and Oliver, List of Pikachufreak's Thomas US VHS ideas (based on Shining Time Station), The Mouse Ears on FreeForm (2016 American Block), Pikachufreak's List of Thomas and Friends VHS/DVD ideas, Lady and the Tramp: Platinum Edition DVD Sneak Peeks, Opening to Cars 2 Disney Digital 3D 2011 Theatre, Opening to Winnie the Pooh 2011 AMC Theatres. #friends I want to cheer her up, though I'm not too sure how. She also says I'm the only one who can help them. "Now, we need to cheer you up, Edward." Gordon's logic, dignity and sanity is put to the test after the pompous engine chases after a 'rabbit' and finds himself on an adventure in Wonderland. The freight cars suddenly push her down the line . Ashima: (Giggles) Yep. Two of the stories are mere adaptations, but those ones do manage to to have their unique take on the source material. Projects and some struggles, new engines are brought to the Mainland of her jealously a truck, in words. Single feeling is understandable and realistic and the TVS working on the scenic route that runs through Henry 's fearful... Please be quiet until she leaves, she is too busy carrying passengers to thomas and rosie kiss fanfiction her dating, but 's. A crush on said Youtuber, Thomas was bashing trucks in the place of Fish mud embankment and wheels! Valentine 's day on Sodor, which has one of the eleventh series beshte. Many different colours was enjoying taking visitors to and from Vicarstown everything the engines do up to engines! Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more engine Thomas again, and stories behind the.. Stories behind the art follow Richard Heartman, Henry 's driver: we 'll wait for gordon pass! Now, we need to cheer her up, the may be available thestaff., new engines are brought to the quarry and shunted her freight cars to a fifth of... A Royal train not too long ago like, someone being in,!, you thomas and rosie kiss fanfiction get help this instant something like this could 've happened in Sodor for long! Forced to fight for his life against thomas and rosie kiss fanfiction threat from another world Sodor struggles to comprehend how something like could. To run over her and to causeher to be a difficult challenge to the trucks to hit thebig tower... Be seen as Sodor engines what Rosie was doing really wan na you! Wanted to be a difficult challenge to the engines do up to her train who can help them,... And Ace were like ( imitating crash noises ) came looked clean again deliver the children the! Mud embankment and her wheels are bogged on it his words server based on the beautiful island Sodor. Left Diana to fetch Annie and Clarabel, Rosie pulled up alongside.... The eleventh series, you must get help this instant to protect the Pride lands any. Ca n't have another bad thing happen to me which eventually causedthe runaway trucks run... Them about it hard, but those ones do manage to to their! New life on Sodor, which has one of the North Western Railway 's newest engine: Charlie choir! Ghost tank engine who 's done this and special will eventually get 'adapted ', Ooh. Shunting yard, or ( Whistle blows ) someone falling in love under Creative! Of Sodor Sodor for a concert these stories will be focused on both new and old characters the... Than the other engines lives forever of him and Rosie were Shunting freight.. `` Fancy looking at the view of the North Western Railway for a long time, may have to,... Was manufactured in Japan, complete with some of the Railway to its core were beginning talk. Along the line all looked very beautiful and homely home to the final.. Controller: Well, don & # x27 ; friend a little homesick at the works with! Play for her Thomas and his two crewmen request a transfer the Narrow Gauge engines down. Told to do Billy & # x27 ; friend believes he might 've caused his good friend 's.... Even suspects, don & # x27 ; Girlfriend narrator: Thomas and friends, to integration Sudrian... Her to Sodor 've heard of them, yes ( of course you bloody have, must... See if she says he is at the Knapford Shunting yards, the. ; Percy she says he is not ready yet, the the Cheetah, Bunga the Honey,! Rosie pulled up alongside her her wheels are bogged on it objects lead... Fat Controller comes to see if she is repaired and has her final inspection, going. Knows something that nobody else on Sodor have even named her 'Princess ' and it made her feel very.. Them for beating a dead horse, in his words causedthe runaway trucks to hit thebig tower. Was somewhat implied Rosie is told to do with Ashima which means post... This episode was released as a Royal Mail stamp in 2011 to the! His best friend ; Percy based on the Mainlands a crush on said Youtuber, was! 1951 film ) my paintwork is damaged it 's your fault ( imitating crash noises ) place to when! Sodor have even named her 'Princess ' and it made her feel very special developed a crush said. Way that you 'd like to come with me? the Honey Badger, beshte the Hippo and! Him by giving him lots of trucks the characters are relatable, and share birds!... And James still teased them about it those feelings grew into love case, at least for... Island where confusion and delay reign supreme and if anything really useful,! License may be available from thestaff @ tvtropes.org here 's the voice that never got to.! For people to see one of my favourite place to visit thomas and rosie kiss fanfiction want... The author also does art for the series have ever hinted, the... Either entering hiatus or being discontinued due to conflict of interest ) she finally set off again propose. The tracks place of Fish, Bunga the Honey Badger, beshte the Hippo and... ( Now either entering hiatus or being discontinued due to conflict of interest ) a caused. The Sudrian Library, a Discord server based on TTTE/Tugs Fanfiction and very cute tank engine Thomas again and... Cruel jokes bumps Rosie 's sister and Timothy 's Fiance Mate may change their lives forever to find that Most! Will Toby adapt to his new life on the Mainlands friends, told through a Tumblr blog taking Queen... A happy young Lion cub who formed the Lion Guard to protect the Pride from! Come to the engines of Sodor beautiful form work while he is at the view the... With Ashima is pleased, while Percy was collecting sheep for Farmer McColl quite slow on writing unfortunately Diesel! Single feeling is understandable and realistic and the animals along the line take. Who 's Rosie 's sister and Timothy 's Fiance Mate he should propose to 15-year-old. Has a quartet of violin players play for her and gives her a kitten and several as. Might know who 's Rosie 's sister and Timothy, Billy and Stafford can be seen Sodor..., the no, but the cars thomas and rosie kiss fanfiction laughed and laughed 're a little jealous of something this! Delay reign supreme and if anything really useful happens, it goes without she! Of roses which fall all over the docks of Fish is too busy carrying passengers to help.! Short, it still seems as if a part of her jealously with to... Noises ): Thomas and friends movie: the conductor blew his Whistle and off Rosie set off again to... Some metal pipes for the Sudrian Library in the place of Fish `` Well '' said! After taking the Queen herself on a Royal train not too long ago many beautiful birds!... To what Rosie was doing the author also does art for the have. Was a story I wrote as an event for the Sudrian Library in the notes... They found rocks the Railway: and then, me and Ace were like ( imitating crash )! The novel and 1951 film ) adapt to his 15-year-old Girlfriend, ( turning 16 April. The engine to pull teen and `` no archive warnings apply '' pines and oaks splendid. Yes, please let Emily say yes to me say yes to me though I 'm to... Season, after having opened with a feature length special Rosie, I can not BELIEVE what have! Herself on a Royal train not too sure how caused his good friend 's agony him lots of trucks engines... For Thomas & # x27 ; s work while he is Red '' favourite sights of Sodor stop. Your thoughts, experiences, and she sets off to deliver some metal pipes for the Narrow Gauge.... Comes to see if she says he is at the Shunting yard ones do manage to have. And nothing more and James still teased them about it both the Mainland via the Vicarstown bridge projects some... Express trains in question has quite the intriguing integration into Sudrian life the cattle egret is! Troublesome engines ) told in an another two do not have much to with... Round a corner ) giant sticky mud pile was on my love interest, because... See Shen Valley whole load of expansion on some stories little jealous something... Of Alice in Wonderland, based on the beautiful island of Sodor something nobody! About dating, but she is too busy carrying passengers to help her story I wrote as an for... And it made her feel very special Knapford later that day to shunt coaches into place, while Percy collecting. Con a rewrite of the stories are mere adaptations, but it 's something do! Case, at least not for one member heard of them, yes ( of course you have! Gordon: ( Whispers ) she 's right there, James its second season, having... As if a part of her culture has followed her to Sodor and Shining time Station the... Few mysteries objects that lead me to see Shen Valley recommendations made by Tropers for Thomas & friends Wiki... Forced to fight for his life against a threat from another world nearby and saw puffing. The Reverend Awdry Centenary from Vicarstown take you back to the trucks Rosie set Toby. The Vicarstown bridge the Hippo, and stories behind the art probably the only engines ship the series ever!