WebTrenton High School (MI) Boys Varsity Ice Hockey Trenton Trojans Varsity Boys Ice Hockey Trenton, MI FOLLOW TEAM 22-23 V. Ice Hockey Home Rankings Videos More / Trenton High School Ice Hockey Trenton Ice Hockey OVERALL 4-9 0.31 Win % LEAGUE 2-1 3rd Michigan Metro HOME4-5 AWAY0-3 NEUTRAL0-1 PF21 PA49 STREAK1W Contribute to I think he appreciated how that structure allowed us to play the game faster. Those numbers drop to a 0.69 GAA and .965 save percentage without the state finals loss. After not starting their season until Feb. 10, the Ravens struggled a bit coming out of the gate, scoring three modest wins over the CVCs second division clubs but suffering 6-3 and 7-3 losses to Paul VI and Notre Dame, respectively. His 629 wins is first on the all-time victory list for MHSAA hockey. 16 Mason Livio (Pineland) 37-5. That kind of went away with COVID. Most impressively, the Ravens won that title by defeating two teams they had lost to earlier in the season. Evaldi has played wherever the Raiders needed him over his career on the Princeton campus, including playing defense for most of last season. He followed that up in 1986, with Trenton's fifth State Championship. Beatty pointed to last Saturdays game where Alpena got four third-period goals, including a hat trick from senior Cam Young and two assists from freshman Gavin Winterstein as the type of play Alpena needs tonight to win. For the 2011-12 season, Trenton will now compete in the M.I.H.L. That probably had something to do with it, Moggach said. Trenton knocked off the Eagles by a score of 8-4 in 2014 and captured its 14th state title. We both have a lot of film on each other. He and various staff members who have been part of the program throughout the years have certainly made it a top-flight program, Brighton athletic director John Thompson said. Three playoff losses. Combined with those two back liners, all of a sudden it all just clicked. Theres always a line neither of us cross but were always busting each other. The Ravens recovered from a COVID induced late start, shook off a sluggish start on the ice and played brilliant hockey en route to finishing 9-2-1 and winning the first ever Colonial Valley Conference Tournament. Possessing great speed and a keen passing sense, Yamniuk was the heart and soul of the Lawrence squad this season. They keep me young. The Bulldogs wouldnt score their third goal until Winston Lerch scored on the power play with 8:43 left in the game. He also scored two goals and had an assist in the CVC Tournament final against Robbinsville. Just something said to me, Maybe its time., I think my wifes been very solid behind me all these years. As a result there was no official State Tournament. Trenton vs. Hartland D2 hockey state championship photo gallery 2. /*! Alpena went 7-9 against Marquette in that 16-year playoff stretch and with so much at stake each time, it made the victories that much sweeter. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). There was no Mercer County or state tournaments this season but Robbinsville climbed as high as any CVC team could, winning the CVC Tournament with a thrilling 5-4 win over Notre Dame on a last second goal by Mitch Ducalo. This file is auto-generated */!function(c,d){"use strict";var e=!1,o=!1;if(d.querySelector)if(c.addEventListener)e=!0;if(c.wp=c.wp||{},!c.wp.receiveEmbedMessage)if(c.wp.receiveEmbedMessage=function(e){var t=e.data;if(t)if(t.secret||t.message||t.value)if(!/[^a-zA-Z0-9]/.test(t.secret)){for(var r,a,i,s=d.querySelectorAll('iframe[data-secret="'+t.secret+'"]'),n=d.querySelectorAll('blockquote[data-secret="'+t.secret+'"]'),o=0;o