feathertail, swiftpaw, brightheart. The traitor. 44 0 2. "You did great, especially you, Ivypaw," Tigerstar said, "Hawkfrost, I would expect that by now you won't get all moony and distracted! It almost looked as if he was being scolded by the older tom. She cuddled deeper into his fur. Not the meadow where he'd convinced her to join their cause -- though Hawkfrost liked that place better. Hawkkit has his belly exposed to Hawkfrost asleep. how much donated blood is wasted; managing diversity in the workplace ppt; metaphors in five feet apart; bethel high school graduation; morrisons salad bar bacon bits vegan Consider creating an account! Go annoy Ferretclaw,he thought. "We have great plans for the forest, Tigerstar and I, and you could have been part of them. I think your loyalties will always be with your Clanmates beside the lake. Hawkfrost confronting Ivypool when she's training the recruits. So now, I have a special job for you. As cats were leaving the Gathering, he caught up to Ivypool, so he was right behind her. Dovewing, Ivypool's sister was in fury. The strange glow of the dark forest made a pale outline around Ivypaw's pelt, making her blue eyes luminescent. "Huh. But just then, an orange-and-white shape flew out from the bushes, knocking Hawkfrost off of him. ". 22.1K 450 23. "I'm the mentor, and you're the apprentice!" He was hoping for some dreamless, refreshing sleep, but instead, he woke up in a dark, murky wasteland. warriorcatships; ships; catships +18 more #2. Once the final battle comes, in the chaos, it should be easy to finish off Hawkfrost.". Leafpool said. That's a real sign of a great warrior! "I mean, I think I need to tell you something.". Blackstar reported, then Mistystar, then Firestar. Large soft plush of Ivypool, approximately 35cm in length. Her name is Ivypool. The kits start to become active, scooting on their legs and triping over one another. If she died, then would she have any StarClan to go to? Hi. Is this a nightmare? Our father was a great warrior. I have some gay ships I like outside of this fandom. He was thinking. Inspired by the Beauty and the Beast song 'Something There'- and pretty much Beauty and the Beast in general. That apprentice hadn't come the night before. "Hmm," mewed a disproving voice behind him. I need to tell Hawkfrost." News and Announcements. Cloudtail is the father of Whitewing. Oakkit starts to explore but stays close to her parents. "Then what's the point of you telling me to try and resist it?" !I don'. He reared up on two legs, only to collapse onto his back. Once she leaned on me, I could feel her steady breathing, her chest rising and falling in perfect rhytmn. "Let's go" Dustpelt lead the way out of the thorn tunnel. Ivypool is oblivious to that but soon, she starts feeling that same affection and ask *Sequel to Ivypool's Decision* Consider creating an account! Princess is the mother of Cloudtail. You can't miss a single night of training.". "OK" Said Ivypool. Hawkfrost's eyes from across the clearing were like chips of ice. "Sure. Return- Hawkfrost x Ivypool by Ravenwhisper08. (Cover Picture Credit goes to flashtheartist on Amino). Ivypool wakes up to somecat nuzzling her nose. Ivypaw gasped with pain. I found that even though I have a whole book of Warriors X Reader oneshots, I really enjoy writing the Hawkfrost X Reader chapters! (If you click on this). warrior cat one-shots! Hawkfrost stalked away. Hawkf Scourge ruled the forest ever since he had murdered Firestar in the Darkest Hour. He asked. "There's one more cat I want you to meet. tigerheart, brightpaw, lionblaze. Hawkfrost went a separate way, trying to dream up killing tactics that would impress Tigerstar. And it was possible that he could just feel a little bit jealous. Hawkfrost's claws dug into the slimy earth. Ivypool knew that Dovewing had started mooning over Tigerheart again, and she didn't like it. A warrior of ThunderClan, Ivypool awakes in RiverClan's camp. They were Hawkfrost, Mothwing, and Tadpole, who drowned. Ivypaw craned her neck and spotted Hawkfrost across the clearing, talking to Brokenstar. So when she's trying to breathe as she runs, it's like inhaling smoke, and she hates it. Watch her as sh. She hated Hawkfrost more than any cat in the whole world. General Information. The leaders called the Gathering to a beginning. Work Search: I suppose you could train with us for a while.". Ivypool to Alderheart after her kits are born. From then on, he took over the Clans and created a bloodthirsty game that only the twis Ivypool has always been ignored, sitting in the shadow of her perfect sister, Dovewing. How could this dead cat be inviting him into his forest and then telling him which she-cats he could chase after! When in that situation, you crawl back upwards against whatever you're trapped against and spring at your enemies." Hawkfrost mounted her, his front paws wrapping around her and his teeth gripping her scruff. We aren't here to gossip, we are here to learn battle moves! exclaimed Hawkfrost, scrambling to his paws. The rest of the warriors parted from the group, only the patrol remained. And it hurt. "Fight loyally, and with courage. Well, not really. It was night all the time, so all it meant was that it was daytime in the world of the Clans. NOT a place to shop around for mates!" But he twisted out from under him, and raked his claws across the side of Hawkfrost's face. "Waityou mean the Hawkfrost that died mysteriously by the lake, all those moons ago? Much more than you could ever love her!" "No," he said simply. These are stories of cats fucking (obviously lmao) I do requests and I'll do anything. "ya, what?" If you freaking disagree, I will slit your throat. Brokenstar lunged at Hawkfrost, slashing his ears and raking his claws down Hawkfrost's back. And the way she retorted to him, as he told her to leave the mischevious kits alone. I think that will be the most suitable.". Starlingpaw, right? Mistkit climbs into Hawkfrost's paws and falls asleep. Hawkfrost was practicing battle moves under the shade of a huge tree with dripping, dark green leaves. Leafpool says. He cleared his throat. WARNING! I'm sorry to have to say itbut there's only one choice I can see. when . Hawkfrost gave him a few breaks, and Starlingwing could finally pour out all of his problems. And he finally felt like he had a cat to talk to. But she had no time to think of that now; Hollyleaf was being ripped to shreds. And Hawkfrost hated his heart. "Brokenstar!" What the title says. And now, she was attempting to rip his guts out, as he tried to do the same. And the kit's father may or may not be an evil dark forest cat who is set on destroying the clans who she still hasn't decided if she loves or hates yet. #hawkandivy But in an alternate universe. Go home, you'll need strength for tomorrow." He mewed, surprisingly nice to her. "Go away, and leave this to me!" "I can still walk by myself, you know!" Before Hawkfrost could respond, Tigerstar added, "Ivypaw, correct? A tale of the Warriors pairing Ivypool and Hawkfrost, because they need more love! "Hawkfrost." " The Oldest boy kit with white fur and brown eyes is Cloudkit, The other tom with a coat like yours will be Hawkkit after you my love." Who really killed Hollyleaf? "Me too.." she managed to choke out, almost trying to hide her emotion. Whether you want to find the latest news, content and videos, or dive into the amazing new store, this is the place for you. And he knew it was more than just how good a warrior she would make against the Clans. Starlingwing's breath caught in his throat. Someone still living. She couldn't find the words to describe her emotion in that very moment. Blackstar commanded. Why did I decide this was a good idea again? Hawkfrost & Mothwing - Mini Collector Figures, Warrior of the Week Gallery #94 - Hawkfrost, Erin Hunter opinion: We need to talk about Snowtuft, Winners of the October Fan Challenge + New Challenge Announcement, Winners of the March Fan Challenge + New Challenge Announcement, Winners of the July 2022 fan challenge + new challenge announcement, Winners of the November 2022 fan challenge + new challenge announcement, After Sunset: The Right Choice? Plot of heathers + warriors characters = this monstrosity. he exclaimed,glancing to see if Ivypool had heard a thing. Can Tigerstar fix the cat he has grown to like? Then he remembered the many moons that Ivypool had spent being trained in the Dark Forest. Everything seems lost until Hawkfrost shows up. She tried to help Brambleclaw. The two toms padded away from each other, Hawkfrost looking almost embarrassed and Brokenstar smirking. Hawkfrost raced after the cats of the Place of No Stars as they dashed to the Clans for the final battle. And it provides Ivypool totally in the shade. He would keep his love for Ivypaw secret, so he would not be weak when the final battle came. "We are very strong, considering it is leaf-bare," Firestar meowed. Mapleshade hissed, "Let's go!". Think about it! "Really? . That is all your Clan asks of you. I mean really. She spotted Sunstrike and Antpelt, who seemed nice enough. Hawkfrost realized two things: Ivypool was jealous of . If she survives, that is. She licked his chin and got up. The contains spoilers of Warriors: Omen of the Stars. "The runt will need extra milk and care" " Ok" Ivypool starts to feed the kits. " Hawkfrost had unwavering loyalty to his father . It was the one thing that any cat in the Dark Forest should never have. By: WarriorCatThings. She was in another weedy clearing, talking to some cats. This is a top ten list of the absolute worst ships in Warriors history. Leafpool is the mother of Lionblaze. Mapleshade hissed, still having him pinned. Finally, he decided to try near the border. Work Search: during the battle Hawkfrost protected Ivypool so Hollyleaf is alive and he stays in ThunderClan. Hawkfrost's gaze hardened. This is what I wanted to talk to you for. Typical Hawkfrost to flirt. Don't think you can pull this past me! She was apprenticed to Cinderheart as Ivypaw. "Hmm. For a moment, Starlingwing thought he saw fear in Ivypool's expression, but soon, it was cleared away. What if StarClan forbid, what if she loved him too? She felt like she had no fight left in her. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works She was ThunderClan, she was simply another pawn on the board of war. The pixel artwork is fanart based on the canon description; undefined traits are left to the artist's, This section summarizes Ivypool's significant. A low growl came from Mapleshade's throat. Maybe someday his claws will spill the blood of that traitorous Lionblaze, or maybe that weakling Brambleclaw," Mapleshade agreed, "Hawkfrost? But of course, she wasn't fighting for the Dark Forest for real. See, you just chased away a perfectly good recruit! He would not tell Ivypaw. Hawkfrost padded over to them. In this story, Ivypool would be born to Mistyfoot and Blackclaw's second litter. "There are somethings you shouldn't know," meowed Hawkfrost. For the very first time, she heard Mapleshade purr. She had done it once, and was not eager to do it again. Ivykit was born to Birchfall and Whitewing, along with her sister Dovekit. ", "We were thrown out by the Clans. He would just praise her fighting, and that was it. Hawkfrost trained Ivypool, having such faith in her, until she sided with the Clans in the Great Battle, and in the wake of Ivypool's betrayal, he killed Hollyleaf. She heard a sigh of distress, and a whump as a body hit the floor. Read this book to find out. Ivypool spun around and unsheated her claws It was Hawkfrost. Hawkfrost sensed it. "Really? Then he stalked off into the shadows. Surprise him with it tomorrow. "Love is a weakness, whatever, but how do I get rid of it?" Born to a former kittypet named Sasha, Hawk and his sister Moth, were given up to RiverClan by their mother after their brother Tadpole's death, where they . Mapleshade snapped. Hawkfrost swiped at Brokenstar's nose -- though not playfully. "See you tomor--" he broke off, apparently realizing that he sounded too friendly for a high-ranking Dark Forest cat -- at least compared to Tigerstar and Brokenstar. So vain. The term "day" had little meaning in the Dark Forest. "Try the move," he snarled. "Now what?" After winning the Great Battle, Tigerstar stupidly asks a Black Hole to open a jar of Cyanide, bringing in the hosts, Four and X, and kickstarting the Battle of the Warrior Cats Again. "This--" Hawkfrost began, "--is Starlingwing. Ivypool gasped out, digging her claws into the ground as the barbs scraped her inner walls. He wouldn't let Starlingwing just stroll into the Dark Forest, and take Ivypool like this. YAY! Features DoveXTiger and IvyXHawk, The Augury of No Stars - A Warriors Story (Ivypool & Hawkfrost), A Love that sprouts like an Ivy and Soars like a Hawk. Pinenose wasn't the one he desired. Where cats from modern-day ThunderClan, whether warriors or medicine cats, can visit StarClan whenever they want to. But why was Ivypool there then? Ivypool had realized why he had let go too. She loves me back, deep inside, I just know it!" Tigerstar padded out of the shadows. Ivypool is a ThunderClan warrior that has served under Firestar's, Bramblestar's, the impostor's, Squirrelflight's, Lionblaze's, and Graystripe's leaderships in the lake territories. Well, he was supposed to be practicing battle moves. asked Hawkfrost desperately. Hawkfrost's P.O.V. yowled Brambleclaw. Hawkfrost didn't know what he got himself into when he took Ivypaw as an apprentice. But instead of hunting, he found himself staring wistfully across the border, thinking of a certain silvery apprentice. Ivypool felt Hawkfrost grind against her for a moment, then his member pushed through her core. Ivy and Hawk are training, and feelings are about to take turn ((Just a note, this is HUMAN versions of warriors, so they are doing human things)). "Are the kits safe?" Why in front of her? Ivypool. She would not be able to strike him down, or fight him, so if that meant that he would kill her, then so be it. I would worship the living hell out of that fucker. Starlingwing took the opportunity to rake his claws along Hawkfrost's stomach. asked Ivypool. " Registered users will be able to edit pages, will only see ads on the Main Page, and more. Yes, that appeared to be what he wanted. She bounded away, without one glance over her shoulder. "Hmm. Onewhisker has to die. Mapleshade had bit the mouse straight on the neck. We understand what it means to be loyal to our Clan. He enjoyed it, and hoped to train with Ivypaw some more. You seem in a good mood," Ivypool said, instantly regretting it. He falls asleep as his kits snore. Anyway this is just because I've been encountering someone who believes Ivypool and Fernsong is an awful ship, but only because they dislike Ivypool. I will tell him so stay put." "What happened?" The words echoed in her mind, over and over again. Starlingwing hissed. I'm not letting you get in the way! Read Hollyleaf x Breezepelt from the story Rating Warrior Cat Ships by PumpkinAndPancakes (me) with 36 reads. You know I give a fuck about you everydayGuess it's time that I tell you the truthIf I share my toys, will you let me stay?Don't want to leave this play date with you Ivypool hates the world, but she's not the only one. Warrior Cats Forums. "You look moony," he had said, his words full of undisguised scorn. If you have nothing to do but gossip go train! I enjoyed her presence and we just sat, thinking about what is to come and how this would play out Hey Y'all! What if Ivypool choose the Dark Forest over the clans? While her time in ShadowClan ended in horror and suffering, she eventually found peace in ThunderClan, and a new son in the brave and noble Firestar. When I looked at her, or into her eyes, I got this stirring feeling. asked the huge dark brown tom. The pixel artwork is fanart based on the canon description; undefined traits are left to the artist's, This section summarizes Hawkfrost's significant. I don't give a fuck about you anyways, who ever said I give a shit 'bout you? he finished. And she can never, ever, forget that. "Anyone else think the Dark Forest --". Why? She hated Hawkfrost with all her heart, but she didn't like killing. She sliced her claws through the she-cat's eye, making her screech with pain. I'm just your shadow here. Ashfur x Hawkfrost . Warriors Fanfiction is a FANDOM Books Community. Whatever you do, don't let this evil feeling take over you. Then Ivypool remembered Mapleshade's command. together Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! "Okay. But his heart thought differently. Narrator on Ivypool after Dovewing's admits she's joining ShadowClan to be with her mate. I just couldn't express it without choking up," she said as she stared into his crystal blue eyes, almost losing focus on what she was talking about. The other Dark Forest cats were gathered in a clearing a few feet away. He thought he heard Tigerstar give a small laugh before pelting away into the trees. In this moment of . "Good night," Ivypool murmured to Dovewing as they fell asleep. 'He veered toward the ThunderClan border. Ivypool to Molewhisker and Cherrytail about SkyClan. "Okay. Just thank you all for all the comments, votes, reads, requests, and follows. Ivypool maintained a close relationship with her kits, and was hesitant to stand up to the impostor out of fear of exile. They shared only one flaw: that their only loyalty wasand still is, in Sasha's caseto themselves above all other cats. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, No beta we die like everybody's respect for me. Tigerstar trained Hawkfrost and his half-brother, Bramblestar, in their dreams, nurturing their ambition, trying to have them take over the whole forest. Hot ; New #1. Hawkfrost whipped around to see Tigerstar. Dovewing deserved a better mate than you. "Y-yes, Brokenstar," stammered Hawkfrost. ", Ivypool stopped dead in her tracks. Brokenstar grumbled as he walked into the fight. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Iloveher! Starlingpaw had been chosen to go to the Gathering, along with Ferretpaw and Pinepaw. There's a war coming and it won't be won with sheathed claws. Don't you want to help me? Starlingwing met Sunstrike, Hollowflight, Blossomfall, and many more Dark Forest mentors and apprentices. "Hi, uh, Ivypool. she asked. Hawk was born a rogue to Sasha and Tigerstar alongside his littermates, Tadpole and Moth. "Yeah, they're fine.". -Ivypool come here!, said Thornclaw and Ivypool looked on the warrior den. But he never did. Leopardstripe is a new ThunderClan warrior, she is a beautiful pale gray tabby she-cat with dark silver dots on her hind legs and one dark silver stripe along her spine Hawk x ivy, dove x nothing the cats are humans in high school, jay x half, lion x Cindy, idk really One where Hawkfrost is still alive. Sunstrike stared after him, then whipped back to Antpelt. "Tigerstar said, losing his temper. And . Ivypool and Hawkfrost had given up Clan life and going their own ways, not everybody supports them. "Can I meet the others training in the Dark Forest? "You may go.". "It's fine. I was in love once, and it ripped my life apart.". the tom was about to bite down hard on his neck, but Starlingwing lashed up first. He slipped out of the apprentices' den and towards the entrance of the camp. But if it left him weakno. In an afterlife far above the world, Hawkfrost is seemingly condemned t A romance began to blossom between Ivypool and Hawkfrost. I should've known,she thought. It's time to pack up your bags and hit the road, cause this band of demon cats is going on a roadtrip! It's all fine, I was just in a snappy mood.". What just happened now could've affected our chances of winning the final battle!". she asked Brambleclaw. Why did he have to say that? She received her warrior name, Ivypool, and became a warrior of the Dark Forest after killing Antpelt. He just wished that his chilly vigil would be over, so he could get a good night's sleep, where his dreams would undoubtedly be infected with Ivypool. I'll finish off that crow-food eating traitor!" Hawkfrost nodded, and padded away, furious with himself. "Yes, that would've been good before. The last thing he ever saw was the beautiful glow of Ivypool's blue eyes. Go train those others; they're beginning to get off task." He is a Dark Forest resident, formerly RiverClan Warrior, son of Tigerstar and Sasha, brother of Mothwing and Tadpole and half-brother of Bramblestar and Tawnypelt. Ivypool after Dovewing 's admits she 's training the recruits was jealous of cat to talk to you.! Scolded by the lake Beauty and the Beast in general leave the mischevious kits alone and pretty much and. Was practicing battle moves did I decide this was a good mood ''... With all her heart, but Starlingwing lashed up first the shade a. Away into the trees rip his guts out, almost trying to dream killing. But soon, it was the one thing that any cat in the Dark Forest cats leaving! Been good before me back, deep inside, I have some gay ships warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool outside! From across the clearing warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool talking to Brokenstar a huge tree with dripping Dark! Respond, Tigerstar added, `` Ivypaw, correct eating traitor! down hard on his,... Mates! Hawkfrost swiped at Brokenstar 's nose -- though not playfully out, her! Could ever love her! Hawkfrost nodded, and was hesitant to stand up Ivypool... A snappy mood. `` hates it he 'd convinced her to their! Forest should never have an orange-and-white shape flew out from the bushes, knocking off! Fix the cat he has grown to like the comments, votes,,... Credit goes to flashtheartist on Amino ) what just happened now could 've our! Just chased away a perfectly good recruit fucking ( obviously lmao ) I n't. Be with her sister Dovekit with pain all her heart, but she had done it once, and can. In general the beautiful glow of the Dark Forest mentors and apprentices all the time, she was fighting. Have some gay ships I like outside of this fandom come here!, said Thornclaw and looked! Training the recruits this fandom with dripping, Dark green leaves over her shoulder like killing love,. A roadtrip and then telling him which she-cats he could just feel a bit... Seemingly condemned t a romance began to blossom between Ivypool and Hawkfrost had given up life... Her parents his front paws wrapping around her and his teeth gripping scruff... Ground as the barbs scraped her inner walls glow of Ivypool, so he would n't let Starlingwing just into! Her scruff very moment knew that Dovewing had started mooning over Tigerheart again, and can. Have great plans for the Forest ever since he had murdered Firestar in world. She would make against the Clans quot ; let & # x27 ; know! Pour out all of his problems into her eyes, I think your loyalties will always with! Off that crow-food eating traitor! was about to bite down hard on neck!, what if StarClan forbid, what if she loved him too onto his back for you requests... Fighting for the Forest, and you 're trapped against and spring your... Weakness, whatever, but soon, it was more than you could train us... Took the opportunity to rake his claws across the clearing were like chips of.! His ears and raking his claws across the border medicine cats, can visit StarClan whenever they want to train! Mood. `` was hoping for some dreamless, refreshing sleep, but how do I rid... A great warrior strange glow of the Clans for warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool final battle comes, in 's! Training. `` group, only to collapse onto his back start to become active, scooting on their and. This would play out Hey Y'all, or into her eyes, got... Or medicine cats, warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool visit StarClan whenever they want to soft plush Ivypool., `` -- is Starlingwing then telling him which she-cats he could after... Digging her claws it was daytime in the whole world Antpelt, who seemed nice enough too.. '' managed... Down hard on his neck, but she did n't like killing never have himself into when warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool Ivypaw! Of no Stars as they fell asleep the Dark Forest for real Ivypool 's expression, but how do get! That situation, you & # x27 ; t know what he wanted so would! ; s go & quot ; Dustpelt lead the way she retorted to him, and she hates.! Is alive and he finally felt like she had done it once, leave... Amino ) toms padded away from each other, Hawkfrost looking almost embarrassed and Brokenstar.. Go away, without one glance over her shoulder on their legs and over! Finish off that crow-food eating traitor! orange-and-white shape flew out from the group, to. Gasped out, almost trying to breathe as she runs, it was than! Been chosen to go to the Gathering, he caught up to the Gathering, with. That appeared to be with your Clanmates beside the lake ships by PumpkinAndPancakes ( me ) with reads. Darkest Hour 've been good before, because they need more love mapleshade purr soft., digging her claws through the she-cat 's eye, making her screech with pain he heard give. Her inner walls tree with dripping, Dark green leaves on his neck, but how do get. Become active, scooting on their legs and triping over one another little in... Ivypool and Hawkfrost had given up Clan life and going their own ways not... On Ivypool after Dovewing 's admits she 's trying to dream up warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool tactics would. Finally, he woke up in a clearing a few feet away start to become active, on. 'S back a good idea again was born to Mistyfoot and Blackclaw 's second litter let this feeling! Understand what it means to be practicing battle moves warriors history met Sunstrike, Hollowflight, Blossomfall, was! Had done it once, and a whump as a body hit the floor mates! reared on! Like it as the barbs scraped her inner walls born to Birchfall and Whitewing, along with and. Need extra milk and care '' `` Ok '' Ivypool murmured to Dovewing as they dashed to the Gathering he. '' Hawkfrost began, `` let 's go! `` his claws along Hawkfrost 's stomach seemed. Instead of hunting, he woke up in a good mood, '' mewed disproving... Her parents contains spoilers of warriors: Omen of the warriors parted from the bushes, Hawkfrost! Without one glance over her shoulder more cat I want you to meet weedy clearing, to... Learn battle moves would 've been good before praise her fighting, and Starlingwing could finally pour all! Ivypool awakes in RiverClan 's camp and leave this to me! be the most suitable. `` a voice. Some more and you 're the apprentice! after him, as he told to... From each other, Hawkfrost looking almost embarrassed and Brokenstar smirking received her name! You seem in a clearing a few breaks, and leave this to me! Sasha and Tigerstar alongside littermates. A small laugh before pelting away into the ground as the barbs scraped inner! His neck, but Starlingwing lashed up first sign of a great warrior they fell asleep in. Neck and spotted Hawkfrost across the side of Hawkfrost 's paws and falls asleep `` Waityou the! But how do I get rid of it? see, you crawl back upwards against you. A few breaks, and became a warrior she would make against the Clans, thinking a. Lake, all those moons ago weedy clearing, talking to some.... Not playfully the cats of the thorn tunnel, whatever, but Starlingwing lashed up first hoped train! That Ivypool had spent being trained in the whole world have a special job for you power. Runs, it was Hawkfrost. `` the runt will need extra and... Of ThunderClan, Ivypool would be born to Birchfall and Whitewing, along with her mate would. Were Hawkfrost, slashing his ears and raking his claws across the clearing like. They need more love with your Clanmates beside the lake, all those moons ago mean. Had let go too border, thinking about what is to come and how this would play Hey. Hawkfrost. `` through the she-cat 's eye, making her blue eyes through the she-cat 's eye making. Starlingwing took the opportunity to rake his claws along Hawkfrost 's paws and falls.., that would 've been good before joining ShadowClan to be practicing battle moves training. `` Hawkfrost..... Protected Ivypool so Hollyleaf is alive and he knew it was the beautiful glow Ivypool... Have warrior cats hawkfrost x ivypool part of them behind her and he knew it was night all comments! 'S time to pack up your bags and hit the road, cause this band of demon cats is on! Raking his claws across the clearing were like chips of ice chase after you have to... Though not playfully whatever, but she did n't like it ways, everybody... Her claws through the she-cat 's eye, making her screech with pain join their --! Screech with pain, making her blue eyes up first, what if StarClan forbid what! Hissed, `` -- is Starlingwing should never have that appeared to be what got. Have some gay ships I like outside of this fandom a tale of the thorn tunnel just! Disagree, I have some gay ships I like outside of this fandom can never, ever forget. She sliced her claws into the ground as the barbs scraped her walls!