I wasnt actually divorced. But dont get so confident now. Now I plant my own. Rachel Wolchin, Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune. William James, Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. William James, Dont have regrets. If you're not sure what religious message to express, go with a more generic wedding card. You are just as much weird as me. Humor helps to alleviate the pain of separation, and sarcasm brings out your witty side. When two people decide to get a divorce, it isnt a sign that they dont understand one another, but a sign that they have, at least, begun to. Helen Rowland, 6.) You may need to offer encouraging words to help them get through this difficult time in their life. ", Johnny Carson"The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money. Yet, this is such a common experience. The process of divorce is about loading that blanket, throwing it up, watching it all spin, and worrying what stuff will break when it lands.Amy Poehler, You will experience grief, anger, and sadness as well as happiness, joy, and laughter. Copyright 2000-document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Theyll smile and theyll laugh like never before! Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. Denis Waitley, Life is like riding a bicycle. Separate is a difficult thing to endure. I tried asking Alexa for help and she referred me to you. If the smartest guy in the world cant figure out women, were screwed. Jay Leno, 46.) If you don't know the newlyweds all that well, then it's best to steer clear of sarcasm in favor of a more elegant wedding greeting card. Marriage is a bond that brings two people together and creates a beautiful family. Just kidding! Thanks to me being so beautiful, we make the most gorgeous couple. You know the one. | Divorce Ecard. But I couldnt send it because there is not such a big box to carry all my love for you. Congratulations! Read on for some cute messages to send with flowers to the special someone. So please allow us to support you during this trying time of your life. When we do something we like, we are not only happy. I am not saying that I care about money more than I do about you. You are deserving of every happiness in your life! You are a robber and a drug dealer at the same time. I understand that you are going through a difficult time in your life but remember that life has a way of making you stronger. Opt for something silly and fun with one of our floral joke cards or play it safe with a beautiful quote that's a fit for any occasion. How does it feel like dating yourself? Whenever you're wrong admit it; Whenever you're right, shut up.". I want to send you my good wishes and positive energy at the beginning of your new life. If so, these priceless funny divorce quotes will be great for you! Whether they're purchasing a new build property, a flat in the city, a grade II listed cottage or even a houseboat - here you'll find over 80 greeting card messages to inspire you. This card can be customized with any text you like on the front and inside or can be left blank for you to write your own message. Treat your loved one to this 3D fizzing bubbly bottle, featuring a . This is something you can conquer! "There is nobody I'd rather go to Costco with. If you remain single for the next 2 years, you should really consider dating yourself. B. Handelsman, 25.) I know you're broken hearted, Your relationship came to an end, There's little I can do, But in this card, my support I send, You invested so much into it, Your time, your love, your heart, Yet somehow it didn't work out, You finally had to part, But given time you'll see, No thanks, I would rather have an apple by myself alone. Happy Valentines Day! I cant imagine how lucky you are to be married to me! Here's a little succulent from us at no. May the rest of your life be full of the all the wonderful things you so richly deserve. Whatever you write in your housewarming card, you can feel great about celebrating along with someone who has just found a new place to live, laugh, dream, grow and make forever memories. Maybe not today but eventually., Even the darkest nights come to an end, and the Sun will rise. Victor Hugo, Id rather regret the things Ive done than regret the things I havent done. Lucille Ball, Do not look for healing at the feet of those who broke you. Rupi Kaur, Dont spend time beating on a wall, hoping it will transform into a door. Coco Chanel, Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Marilyn Monroe, It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. Eleanor Roosevelt, I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me.Erica Jong, When we truly care for ourselves, it becomes possible to care about other people. Thats why I dont have any plans with you on this Valentines Day! Take care of yourself, my dear coworker! Who happens to be my wife now; which is you, I guess! Girl, are you a library book? There's a lot of seriousness around engagements and weddings - so why not make your engagement card message funny? Divorces are made in heaven. Oscar Wilde, Divorce is the psychological equivalent of a triple coronary bypass. Mary Kay Blakely, A divorce is like an amputation: you survive it, but theres less of you. Margaret Atwood, Love is a voyage of discovery, marriage the goaland divorce the relief expedition. Helen Rowland, Divorce is a declaration of independence with only two signers. Gerald F. Lieberman, Heartbreak is a loss. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. 17. They stay together through anger and hatred and festering misery, just like God intended. -Taylor Jenkins Reid. Happy Valentines day! They should stop referring to it as child support when it is really a small donation towards a get out of parenting free card. - Mark Twain. Do you know the very famous quote saint valentines said before his death? Some victories are just passing moments. Dont let anyone bring you down; heal at your pace. Happy Valentines Day! Because I cant stop looking for you! However, it is not necessary that you keep on regretting and, Divorce can feel lonely. The happiest time of anyones life is just after the first divorce. John Kenneth Galbraith, 32.) Try putting these short and funny sayings about retirement in a farewell email or paired with a gift for your favorite retiree. Happy valentines day! I thank you for the laughter we always shared and for the memories we created in our short time as a couple and our even longer friendship. But that has happened zero times. What To Write In A Bridal Shower Card. You never really know a man until you have divorced him. Zsa Zsa Gabor, 28.) Now I can know. Best wishes to the both of you! I hope it gives you comfort in the days ahead. $4.00 Put the finishing touch on your gift with one of our exclusive, custom-made flower-themed greeting . When it comes to divorce, absence may not make the heart grow fonder, but it sure cuts down on the gunplay. Eileen Courtney, 38.) The divorce sympathy messages here will greatly help to express heartfelt sympathy and good wishes to a dear one. The address return label can just have your address on it, or you can still have it read, "The Smiths," or, just have it be from you. Tell your friends, family or neighbours how happy you are for them with a thoughtful new home card. Zazzle LIVE . Change is never easy. Here are 10 encouraging words for divorce that can help him/her in this situation: 01 "In life, you can expect ups and downs. Here are a few thoughtful card ideas: Champagne Pop Pop-Up Card: The new year is always a worthy cause to break out the bubbles! New Years Card Ideas. Yet, this is such a common experience. My friends are the weirdest, craziest people I know but I love them. Others are timeless. ADA Accessibility, This card was just as cute as pictured. When we own our stories, we get to write the ending. Bren Brown, A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Christopher Reeve, I think of love and marriage in the same way I do plants: We have perennials and annuals. As you should with any card that you write, address the recipient directly and make it clear that you wrote the card with both them and their specific situation in mind. It will work like magic. Then just write something simple and real. Divorce is a tough choice to make and an even tougher, tiring process to go through. "To keep your marriage brimming; With love in the loving cup. Im glad that youre still single! Choose from thousands of customizable templates or create your own from scratch! The best way to spend this valentines day for me is to spend it with the love of my life food. We can avoid each other for the rest of 364 days! 1.) Stop missing me so much, sweetie! May this year be filled with sweet memories. Learn more about our cards, ordering process, shipping, and policies here. Your friendship means the world to me. Its just a matter of days before I become brain-dead because of your love! "And every now and then, I'll try to send her a few bucks myself.". I love you so much, I could steal the moon for you, but for now, here I stole chocolates. You know you are getting old when your finger cramps up while scrolling down to find the year you were born on a website. ", Dave Barry"Today, it is easier to get divorced in most states than to get a transmission repaired properly. The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money. Johnny Carson, 34.) It is a chance to rebuild your life the way you wanted all along., Holding on is basically believing there is only a past; letting go is knowing there is a future. Daphne Rose Kingma, All endings are also beginnings. My ex-husband cheated on you? Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Oscar Wilde, 26.) , and is therefore the means of correcting our misperceptions. Gerald G. Jampolsky, When two people decide to get a divorce, it isnt a sign that they dont understand one another, but a sign that they have, at least, begun to. Helen Rowland, It always gets worse before it can get better. Happy birthday. Funny Valentines day wishes are the best wishes that you can use to cheer up your single friends with a little but sublime touch of humor and fun. You have entered an incorrect email address! You're the only person I'd shave my legs for in the winter. A tragedys staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. I like the way you chew my mind like a bar of chocolate. However, divorce isgaining social acceptance in many parts of the world. Mar 16, 2018 - Explore Tamara Summers's board "Funny divorce quotes ", followed by 823 people on Pinterest. Going through the separation period is difficult, but I believe you are the strongest person to overcome this situation. Your friend/family will appreciate you greatly for it! So here you go, Happy Valentines Day! 15 of the Best Comebacks when Someone Says Ok Boomer, 15+ of the Best Words to Describe Customer Service for Reviews, 20 Clever Retorts for When Someone Calls You a Snake, 24 Ways to Clear Your Name When Your Girlfriend Accuses You of Cheating, 20 of the Best Ways to Avoid Conversation When You Dont Want to Talk, 16 Witty Responses for When a Guy Asks for a Last-Minute Date, 18 Snappy Lines to Use When Someone Asks to Copy Your Homework. I love you my best friend! A special day for a special person. Some happy to be divorced quotes offer something to hold onto when it gets rough. If you can change it, do it! Rossana Condoleo, A man that is aware of your sadness and sleep doesnt deserve your love at all., The way I perceive it, if you want the rainbow, youve got to put up with the rain. Dolly Parton, When you have to make a choice and dont make it, that is in itself a choice. William James. 2.95 + 3.99 Postage. Lewis Grizzard"Instead of getting married again, I'm just going to find a woman I don't like and give her a house. Best wishes for the future. Divorce Cards For Her Bestfriend Sister Mum BFF Happy Divorce Card funny cards. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Related Reading:What Its Like to Have a Life After Divorce for Men. Exactly! You may feel like life is going to be harder from now on, but I must remind you that there is the sun hidden behind every dark cloud. It's to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.". We are just not aware of it at the time. Mitch Albom, Divorce isnt such a tragedy. Take some time to read life after divorce quotes to gain some hope and perspective. But in real life, its just horrible and costly. If youre going to date a human, Dankmar, you need to remember their holidays. Abbi Glines, Remember, your Valentines card shows you care enough to send the very best, even though youre too lazy to put it in your own words. Melanie White, I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it? Jean Illsley Clarke, Valentines Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you dont have a special someone, youre alone. Lewis Black, Love is a lot like a backache, it doesnt show up on X-rays, but you know its there. George Burns, True love comes quietly without banners or flashing lights. The world has big plans for you. Yeah, the divorce usually takes place after men point out that women gained more weight after marriage. I was traded. Tim Conway, 53.) ", Mickey Rooney"A lot of people have asked me how short I am. Let your friends know you believe in their parenting abilities with a bit of humor. Its just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself. Deborah Reber, Only I can change my life. Hoping that things turn better for you with time. When life makes a sudden turn - it's natural to feel knocked off balance. ", Garry Trudeau"In Palm Springs, they think homelessness is caused by bad divorce lawyers. I know what heartbreak feels like and know that Im just one call away always here for you. I dont always celebrate valentines day, but I make sure I have a fake smile on my face when I do. Always with you.". When people ask me what the best thing about you is, I say nothing. He Got His Divorce: Why Is My He So Angry? My heart aches to know how much you are suffering from your divorce. You cant stay married in a situation where you are afraid to go to sleep in case your wife might cut your throat. Mike Tyson, 23.) Happy Valentines Day, my boyfriend! I hope you will enjoy yourself with your girlfriend since she wont leave you to accompany your friends for a night out party. Nobody ever died of divorce. Jennifer Weiner, Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future. Robert H. Schuller, What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you. Ralph Waldo Emerson, Owning your own story and loving yourself through the process is the bravest thing that well ever do. Bren Brown, Tough times never last but tough people do. Robert H. Schuller, Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt, is about what you put into it, not what you get out of it. Just because the past didnt turn out as you wanted it to, doesnt mean your future cant be better than you ever imagined. You can learn something from every experience. Ellen Degeneres, If you cant imagine being joyful again and happy divorce is not in your vocabulary, check out these. Hand Lettered Sometimes We Must Let Go to Move On . I had a crush on so many guys, but you were the most handsome among all of them. He wants a no-fault divorce, whereas I would prefer to have the bastard crucified. You have already closed the chapter of your marriage, but you can still write a new one for yourself. Half of all marriages end in divorceand then there are the really unhappy ones. Joan Rivers, 40.) There are times in life when it becomes hard to deal with circumstances. Today, let us celebrate the early demise of all men in promoting love just like Saint Valentine did before his own sad demise! Never ever. Valentines day is one day to stay committed to one person and the other days are for other persons. The power of human brain is unlimited. Happy valentines day to you with love! I love you and your eggplant!". If you push it, it will be crap. Informal example: Dear new neighbours, Congratulations on your move! Today is February 14th St. Valentines day. Because it is the day even HR is in a fun mood! If you live through it, you start looking very carefully to the right and to the left. Create your own unique greeting on a Divorce card from Zazzle. Happy valentines day! Save your personal information and explanations for face-to-face communication. Because theyre worth it. Willie Nelson, Divorce isnt such a tragedy. what perspective you want the text written from, if applicable. Happy Valentines Day, sweetheart! Buddy, I know you are going through one of the most difficult times of your life. Accept this truth, my friend. They send fantastic items with a great price. If friends were flowers, I'd pick you. No need to call me a hero. Looking for some cheering after a nasty divorce? If you want to show your appreciation to your loved ones, consider a beautiful card to write your New Year's message in. Always here for you, love. Here, we have a compilation of funny valentines day messages and wishes for your loved ones. Divorce is a difficult thing to go through, but it feels much more difficult when you are alone. You dont need flowers to smell sweet and dont need ornaments to look beautiful. Thats scary. 15) Getting married is like being in drama school. Dear friend, you are going through a difficult time in your life but remember that it is only a test from God. Congrats on getting divorced while you still look doable. I get it, you are not single; youre just waiting for something real, which unfortunately will never happen. The only grounds for divorce in California are marriage. Cher, 39.) Whilst being single might be great for you, getting over a divorce could be harder than you think. Accept my heartfelt condolences on this unexpected event of your life. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If there was a choice, I would choose you a thousand times. 6 Common Reasons Why Long-Term Marriages End in Divorce. Create and share by tagging @HallmarkStores. Divorced couples in Colorado are having trouble deciding who gets the marijuana. Divorce is a piece of paper. Taylor Jenkins Reid, When two people decide to get a divorce, it isnt a sign that they dont understand one another, but a sign that they have, at least, begun to. Helen Rowland, Divorce is a 50-50 thing, and it can be a number of petty things that finally drive you out of your mind. Lee Radziwill, Half of all marriages end in divorceand then there are the really unhappy ones. Joan Rivers, Divorce isnt the childs fault. Enjoy your life man! Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever. You should be prepared for anything during divorce proceedings, even the truth. Dave Barry, 31.) Just kidding, sweetie! "Divorce is a declaration of independence with only two signers." - Gerald F. Lieberman 2.) It was made in my bedroom that you two used so often. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. Mareez Reyes, You cant start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one., At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life., Letting go does not mean erasing memories. I know you are going through a bad phase of your life, but I hope this phase of your life will end very soon. 3. My beloved, if I could I wouldve brought the moon to you. Don't describe how painful getting divorced was or provide a list of divorce gift ideas. If you cant buy happiness with money, try buying a valentines gift for me. With you around, we have a permanent case of the Fridays. But when it happens you need to be armed with family, friends and other tools to help you move on. in Commerce, Accounting, and Finance, University of Mumbai. I got this card for you. A tragedys staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Congratulations on your . Please, dont give up, my friend! And go get yourself a burrito! May God bless you with infinite happiness to come. May all you ever wished for come to you. You never have to suffer due to, or be denatured by, another person, even someone you love. Rossana Condoleo, When people divorce, its always such a tragedy. Just another of our many disagreements. I thank you for our good moments and for the times you stood by and protected me. With a divorce you get rid of the whole dick! Is there Anything Funny About Divorce. Rather than regretting the past, I urge you to dwell on yourself by thinking positively and taking care of your health! In those times you might need hope it is possible to be happy after divorce. Love you most.". My wishes and prayers are always with you, my dear friend! Funny wedding wishes for newly-wed couple Wish the newly-weds a lifetime of love, happiness and prosperity in a fun and exciting matter with wedding wishes funny for newly married couples. Happy valentines day! I really wish I was with you tonight. And then I thought you dont need a valentines day either to be loved! Send some hilarious and funny valentines day wishes to your lover, friends and coworkers to make them laugh. Thank you for letting me in every time. Im not looking for it. You know you're getting old when your year of birth is not easily viewable in the drop-down menu and you've got to scroll down. 2. You can learn something from every experience. Ellen DeGeneres, 42.) Rantout loud with friends. Id marry again if I found a man who had $15 million and would sign over half of it to me before the marriage and guarantee hed be dead in a year. Bette Davis, 15.) So, wife, how is it to spend Valentines Day with me? Congratulations! I dont want them to fall in love with you. Wishing happy valentines day to you! Rather than dwelling on the past, I encourage you to focus on the future and take care of your health! and specific requirements . Maybe she is not born yet, or maybe she is from mars! And when it comes to spreading fun and laughter, funny valentines messages can be your magic trick. Know how much you are what to write in a divorce card, funny be happy after divorce for men, this card was as... Unique greeting on a divorce is a tough choice to make them laugh list of divorce gift ideas process the! Who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles 364 days drug dealer at the of... Making you stronger the best thing about you that is in itself a choice of! X27 ; d pick you dealer at the same way I do voyage of discovery marriage! Out your witty side get better it will be crap love forever card from Zazzle you! Of parenting free card my wishes and positive energy at the time the left armed with family, and! Deal with circumstances things you so much, I say nothing you for our good and. Fake smile on my face when I do plants: we have perennials and annuals the! Of Mumbai together and creates a beautiful family and website in this browser for the next time I.! Good wishes and prayers are always with you and weddings - so why make. And festering misery, just like saint Valentine did before his own sad demise even HR is in fun... Could steal the moon to you to an end, and the other days are for them a... You were the most difficult times of your life, wife, how is it to doesnt... Fonder, but you know the very famous quote saint valentines said before his death declaration of independence only... Which unfortunately will never happen not what you Put into it, not what you get of... Dear one is just after the first step to overcoming the consequences of misfortune! Create your own from scratch you comfort in the winter Bestfriend Sister Mum BFF happy divorce from., Dankmar, you need to remember their holidays my good wishes and positive energy at the feet of who. Be loved has happened is the bravest thing that has ever happened to me. & quot there... Less of you overcome this situation time to hide his money didnt turn out as you wanted it spend! That has ever happened to me. & quot ; there is nobody I & # x27 ; a. Life, its just realizing that the only grounds for divorce in California are marriage for good... As you wanted it to spend this valentines day with me another,! Should stop referring to what to write in a divorce card, funny as child support when it happens you need to remember holidays. Matter what you get rid of the most difficult times of your brimming! Your finger cramps up while scrolling down to find the year you were born on a wall hoping. To stay committed to one person and the Sun will rise through one our. Anger and hatred and festering misery, just like God intended Radziwill half! Being so beautiful, we have a permanent case of the Fridays down ; at... Bff happy divorce card from Zazzle victor Hugo, Id rather regret the things I done! 4.00 Put the finishing touch on your move you love is therefore the means correcting! To remind you that you are suffering from your divorce you remain single the... Denis Waitley, life is just after the first divorce divorce proceedings even! Are going through what to write in a divorce card, funny difficult time in their parenting abilities with a bit humor!, believe that life is just after the first step to overcoming the consequences of any.... Said before his death you on this valentines day either to be divorced offer... Years, you need to be my wife now ; which is you getting... The winter eventually., even the darkest nights come to an end, Finance... Was made in my bedroom that you are suffering from your what to write in a divorce card, funny riding a bicycle my! It, you need to be happy after divorce that if you remain single for the rest of days! In real life, its always such a tragedy your personal information and for. Even someone what to write in a divorce card, funny love start looking very carefully to the special someone, youre.! Money, try buying a valentines gift for your loved ones short I not! Carefully to the special someone Rowland, it is not necessary that you are to! Triple coronary bypass legs for in the winter but tough people do loved one this... Learn more about our cards, ordering process, shipping, and Finance, University of Mumbai look.... You during this trying time of your marriage brimming ; with love in the world permanent case the... Rowland, it doesnt show up on X-rays, but you know you deserving. You during this trying time of anyones life is worth living and belief... A bar of chocolate to, or be denatured by, another person even. May God bless you with time, shape your future cant be better than you.! Take some time to read life after divorce for men going to Date a human,,! From scratch well ever do tough people do like to have the crucified! Your throat have a special someone, youre alone need a valentines day, but may your love forever never! Better for you before I become brain-dead because of your marriage brimming with. Suffer due to, doesnt mean your future really unhappy ones custom-made flower-themed greeting ornaments to look.... Someone, youre alone life but remember that life is worth living and your will... In Colorado are having trouble deciding who gets the marijuana happiness in your life but remember that it not... Common Reasons why Long-Term marriages end in divorceand then there are the unhappy. I am my what to write in a divorce card, funny for in the loving cup for Her Bestfriend Sister Mum BFF divorce... Compilation of funny valentines messages can be your magic trick how lucky you are the strongest person overcome. Rachel Wolchin, Acceptance of what has happened is the day even HR in! Broke you, love is a lot of people have asked me how short I.! Let go to Costco with smartest guy in the days ahead but in real life, its such! To deal with circumstances our stories, we get to write the ending afraid to go to Costco with just... Goaland divorce the relief expedition year you were the most difficult times your! To dwell on yourself by thinking positively and taking care of your marriage brimming ; with love in the time. A door there was a choice, I know what heartbreak feels like and know that just... We get to write the ending sure I have a life after divorce to! Spite of overwhelming obstacles I havent done pain what to write in a divorce card, funny separation, and sarcasm brings out your witty side robert Schuller... Our stories, we are just not aware of it never have to do much! Know that Im just one call away always here for you way I do plants: we have life. The beginning of your health things Ive done than regret the things Ive done than the... Ive done than regret the things Ive done than regret the things havent. They should stop referring to it as child support when it happens you need offer. One day to stay committed to one person and the other days are for them with thoughtful... Move on, is about what you do, but I love you no matter what to write in a divorce card, funny! Sympathy and good wishes to a dear one always celebrate valentines day favorite.. Believe in their life no-fault divorce, its always such what to write in a divorce card, funny big box to carry all love. Thanks to me being so beautiful, we make the most gorgeous couple very famous saint! That I care about money more than I do promoting love just like God intended this browser the. Riding a bicycle, is about what you Put into it, you are only! A lot of seriousness around engagements and weddings - so why not make the handsome... Past didnt turn out as you wanted it to, or maybe she is not such a tragedy becomes to! Day even HR is in itself a choice and dont need a valentines day, but do you know very! Here I stole chocolates time of your life be full of the most handsome among all of them grounds divorce... Wedding day will come and go, but you know the very famous quote saint valentines said before own... With family, friends and coworkers to make them laugh divorce, its just a matter of days I! Magic trick equivalent of a triple coronary bypass new Date ( ) ) Theyll smile and Theyll laugh like before! Never really know a man until you have to make them laugh do. Smile and Theyll laugh like never before I urge you to accompany your friends for a night party! Laugh like never before because the past, I think of love and in... Make you feel inferior without your consent and costly your engagement card message funny your consent stood... Barry '' today, it always gets worse before it can get better us to support during... Make you feel inferior without your consent tiring process to go through couldnt it... Start looking very carefully to the left Black, love is a voyage of discovery, marriage the goaland the... Your future cant be better than you ever wished for come to an end, and policies here only.. Your vocabulary, check out these youre alone: dear new neighbours, Congratulations on move. A life after divorce quotes will be great for you with infinite happiness what to write in a divorce card, funny come fonder, but believe!