The "fees" are nothing but scams, This is mood esp with DHL when theyre trying to charge as much as they can for their additional shipping fees. you have the option for a refund or a replacement. Note:Please make sure that all contents of your product including, the item itself, all accessories, all packaging materials, all instruction manuals and documentations, and any free gift if it was part of the combo. Step 2: Answer our prompts and questions, and go through all of the steps until you reach " Final Details .". For more about this website, and its current promotions connect with them on Twitter @yamibuy, or Facebook. Most items shipped from Yamibuy.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment (For Food, Beverages, Snacks, Dry Goods, Health supplements, Fresh Grocery and Perishables Goods, within 7 days of receipt of shipment due to damages or quality issues ). In fact, they have a wide range of different types of alcohol. Lost package Return Qualification:If you arent satisfied with the condition of the products received from us, you may request a return within the return period. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. THEN received another email asking me for a copy of my pending charge from my credit card bill.Did I mention I have an order history going back at least 4 years with this company? In the event you used multiple forms of payment, your refund may be issued across all payment methods used. After two days of calls and emails, I got part of the charge waived. Color. Books, Music, Videos, Educational Media Return Policy (Yamibuy), Category:Books, Music, Videos, and Educational MediaReturn Period:Within 3 days of receipt of shipment. Yamibuy customer service is available every day from 9 a.m. to 4:30 a.m. EST. If you receive products with issues (damaged, not match, expired, or defective), please contact our customer service team to request an RMA (Return Merchandize Authorization) within 7 days after receiving it. Reasons such as: Unable to use the product due to allergic reaction. Please be careful to choose P.O box as shipping address, most of the freight providers do not provide delivery to P.O box (except USPS). HELP. The email format is not correct, please re-enter! It has over 30,000 5-star reviews. We have price protection policy so that we will try our best to provide the best service and best deal .Thank you for your understanding . Yamibuy Returns - Does MyUS Offer Refunds or Return Services? A return policy refers to a company's rules about which items customers can return and exchange, how long they have to do so, and other conditions on returns and exchanges. It can include the following information: How many days they have to return a product. Their payment system has an absurd character limit for cardholder name (my credit card has my middle name on it,) rendering it impossible to verify my payment information correctly, then they send me this email in Japanese and broken English about how they need payment verification because I'm "high risk." Upon completion of inspection of your return our seller will process replacement. Yamibuy has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. You do not need to return the item to us. Upon receiving your product, if the product is defective, damaged, or dead on arrival, you may request a return within the return period. Depending on where in the world you live and how big your order is. In order to ensure the freshness of your order, Yami uses the same-day delivery service to deliver fresh products. Post purchase, if the consumer changes their mind . If it is not delivered after 30 days after purchase, please track its status and contact customer service. All items from Yamibuy Marketplace are sold and delivered solely by third party vendors; Yamibuy does not have the ownership of such items. Fulfilled by Yami. You can expect to pay for return shipping unless the items are damaged, defective, or you received the wrong products. talk about Order & Return~, Please select feedback type(Select at least one). We understand your concern very well. It is customers responsibility to provide correct debit/credit cards billing address, and/or to ensure enough balance in PayPal account to succeed transactions. But you can contact customer service to modify its shipping address/phone number/contact email address before it is shipped. In order to assure the authenticity of products to our customers, Yamibuy pre-verified the qualification of all third party vendors with a series of strict standards including business license, products certification, and brand authorization. If you are not familiar with the product, we recommend checking the ingredients of the product or consult with certified medical physicians prior to consuming or using the product. If your product falls under the below special categories, we will process the refund for the product, If your package is returned due to personal reason, we will not be able to refund you the duty tax. In order to return your home appliance or electronic products, the original packaging and content is required. Press J to jump to the feed. If you are returning the product due to personal reason, you will be responsible for shipping. Get to know the best shop place your (online) order. 2023 TheKoreanGuide.com | As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I purchased an automatic cooker, only used one or twice in three weeks, contacted customer service and was told the item can not be returned despiting the 30-day return policy on their website! Refunds will be issued upon completion of inspection of your return. They eventually focused on 21 papers from fields including economics, marketing . Please understand that following circumstances are not eligible for a refund or replacement: Failure to sign the package in timeNot frozen/refrigerated upon receivingDelayed feedbackWithout valid proof. Request one from Yamibuy, Have questions about coupons on this page? We may ask for written proof from the manufacturer or authorized distributor if they determine the product is not authentic. Does Yamibuy Ship To The US, Canada, And The UK? Refund will be issued upon completion of inspection of your return, and the fund will be issue back to the original form of payment that the order was placed within 5-7 business days.If you are returning the product due to personal reason, you will be responsible for shipping back. Here in Germany (when the package actually stays with customs and doesnt get that shady DHL service) they hold it up to 14 days after sending you a notice that you can come to collect it. Signature requirement We will feedback your comments to the relevant departments, and we will improve the payment review process as soon as possible to ensure that we provide customers with a faster and safer payment environment. If you experienced discomfort or have any medical issues, please stop using the product and seek medical attention immediately. Unethical business behavior! Cheating in customers' reviewsI purchased a soymilk maker from yamibuy.com with unsatisfactory experience. They do not ship to the UK or Canada. International customs regulations __("sellers") : __("seller") }}, {{numTotalView > 1 ? you may request a return within the return period. New Product Sale 2020 - 10% Off With Code: In this article, Ill explain the average shipping times, how to order, and more. Yes, Yamibuy is a legitimate company. Our CS email is help@yamibuy.com our phone number is 800-407-9710. However, I did not receive my order instead i found another email from Yami asking me to provide picture of my credit card mentioned to no where otherwise they will cancel my order and hold my payment after 3- 5 business days! Shipping For smaller orders, Standard U.S. Yami Marketplace. Refunds will be issued upon completion of inspection of your return. Written proof from a certified physician is required if you believe there is quality issue with the product that caused it. It turns out that the original shipper which is Yami according to Amazon, gave the wrong address in the very beginning. Yikes! Copyright 2012-2023 Transocean Resources Management, Inc. By interacting with our site, you agree to our use of cookies. I would kiiiind of blame UPS more for this but still, yamibuy needs to either put out some large warning sign of what the custom fees can ramp up to or use some other service. Upon receiving your product, if the product is damaged, or have quality issue, you may request a return within 48 hours of receipt of shipment. Shipping to the 48 contiguous states is $5.99. He loves to write about his experiences and share them with others. Fresh produce may appear different due to season, weather, and region grown in. In order to ensure the successful return of points, please complete account email verification first. Ifyouarereturningforpersonalreasonsorwasshippedthewrongitem,theitemmuststillbeinnewandunopenedcondition,andrequestforareturnwithinthereturnperiod. We will let you know if the item needs to be returned to seller. Clothing Upon receiving your product, if the product is damaged or have imperfections, you may request a return within the return period. unless product is defective or have quality issue. Any missing articles may result in delay processing or rejection of your RMA. Purchased too many, or no longer need it, Unable to use the product due to allergic reaction. Ordering from Yamibuy, you can do with your eyes closed. Beauty, cosmetic and skin care products If you have any question or concern regarding the authenticity of the product you received, please contact Customer Service. Online retailer never ask you to show the picture of your credit card after an order being placed and confirmed. But UPS charged me $235 for the import fee! Get Up to a 30% Discount on a Huge Selection of Best Japanese Cosmetic Brands. If the items are out of stock, we will process a refund for you. I'm looking at buying snacks that dont have that long of a shelf life. <3, #ezw_tco-2 .ez-toc-widget-container ul.ez-toc-list li.active{ Please make sure fresh produce, processed food, and perishable products are properly stored in freezer/refrigerator to ensure the freshness of your product. US doesn't charge duty for packages <$800 in value. Service 2 Value 2 Shipping 2 Quality 1 This company does not typically respond to reviews Positive reviews (last 12 months): 50% View ratings trends If you are returning for personal reasons or was shipped the wrong item, the item must still be in new and unopened condition, and request for a return within the return period. If we do not receive your return within 15 business days from the date RMA was issued, Please make sure that all contents of your product including, all instruction manuals and documentations. Please be sure to provide us with your order number, picture of the product (if requested), quantity, and the reason for the return. Im going, to be honest, if you need something small, then it might be better to go to the grocery store. Some products may have different policies or requirements associated with them. All returns must have an RMA number. Any returned product that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee or refusal of return, based on the condition of the product. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. YamiBuy. you may request a return within the return period. Geared toward high school seniors headed to college. please refer to the right side of specific product page. Seems strange to me. Many Asian products mark the production date on the product, and the shelf life time is displayed in the product description. My order EST delivery is today but did not receive my order. Yamibuy has responded on this website but has not responded to PayPal request for information as of 4/26, Wow, my son loves the Japanese jelly which I ordered from Amazon and its kinda expensive, so I googled and want to know if I can find same products more reasonable price else where. (I am also located in North America. They either dont ship as fast as Yamibuy does. Redeem at checkout, Spend $80 or more at Yamibuy.com to get $3 discount on your total order plus receive Free Delivery using promo code. in Yamibuy coupons up to 2.5% back cashback CASHBACK Up to 2.5% Cashback Note: not all items are eligible for cashback Get Cashback 5% OFF COUPON CODE Get 5% Off with Code Receive an extra 5% discount on your entire purchase when you enter this promotional code at checkout 1T5 Show Coupon Code in Yamibuy coupons 88% OFF COUPON CODE Join the Yamibuy email subscription list to get special offers in your inbox. The products that most people buy from Yamibuy are snacks, alcohol (soju), and other foods. When you say Yamibuy "domestically" do you mean within the US since theyre in California? Market Place Contact Info Our template provides a Return & Refund Policy outline that you can easily fill in with your own custom text where desired. Ramen noodles from Yamibuy, and luckily they actually had it! ), Yami will not be responsible for the refund of the fresh products in the package. The descriptions of all items are editable! If you are returning for personal reasons or was shipped the wrong item, the item must be in new and unopened/unused condition, and request for a return within the return period. Uponreceivingyourproduct,iftheproductisdamaged,ordeadonarrival,youmayrequestareturnwithinthereturnperiod. All product pictures are for reference only. Return policies are offered by retailers to help reduce customer risk and act as an incentive for product purchase. Thanks. Be aware guys just take screenshots of all your purchases! Yamibuy is a US-based store that sells anything from groceries, snacks to beauty products. If the item is in stock, you have the option for a refund or a replacement.If the items are out of stock, we will process a refund for you. Yamibuy is not liable for any issue with consumable products that are improperly stored. it can be return within 30 days of receipt of shipment. Before an order is shipped, you can cancel it through PC website. Thats the average shipping time for other stores. Within hours my reviews were deleted. Yes, Yamibuy is a legitimate company. Electronic items such as concert tickets, coupon, sim card etc. Although Yamibuy has a 30 days return policy on most of our products. Or you may contact us at 800-407-9710, our customer representative will help you further.Thank you for your understanding. Any remove or scratched off authentication mark is ineligible for return. We may ask for written proof from the manufacturer or authorized distributor if they determine the product is not authentic. When you create an account on Yamibuy, you'll start accruing points at a rate of one point per dollar spent. And its been known that some of those local stores can be quite a price. Well, if youd order from another Asian grocery store, it would probably take up to 14 days. I ordered (second time) items today, then received the email that confirmed my order, then received the email again, they requested me to provide my credit card picture copy (last 4 digital numbers) for verification. Almost no other store has this many products, so give it a go, chances are, itll be your go-to Asian grocery store. Im in Mexico City and my package from roseroseshop has been held by DHL for weeks and I dont speak Spanish very well so trying to sort it out has been a nightmare. Snacks are extremely popular. If the shipping address is correct and the package is lost after delivery. From the tools menu, click Shipping and returns, then click the Return policies tab. Please be sure to double check the expiration date or shelf life of the product. Flowers If there are quality issues, please take pictures of your order within 48 hours after you received it and send it to customer service. Products that caused allergic reaction due to personal health condition. All returns must have an RMA number. Yamibuy Return Policy. You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 months. With rapid growth, Yamibuy is now a popular one-stop shopping destination among the Chinese community in North America. it may take up to 1-3 business days for us to request your RMA with seller. Urgh. Would you please provide your order number here? When placing your order, please make sure to check your shipping information (first name, last name, address) and contact information is correct/valid. Items due to transit damage may be subject to return after inspection. Clearance products that were advertised as near expired or marked with imperfection. Create a list of items the rule applies to. Learn something new about South Korea every single day. However. Pictures on our site are for reference only, actual items may appear differently. Please make sure that all contents of your product including, the item itself, all accessories, all packaging materials, all instruction manuals and documentations, and any free gift if it was part of the combo. Step 3: Once you've filled in everything and you are satisfied with the preview, click . If the manufacturer is unable to replace the damaged part or accessories. Save big on New Year's Day Sales at trade.yamibuy.com with 70% Off coupons and promo codes. Most of them are from Japan, containing about 10 to 15% in each bottle. Date of experience: February 23, 2023 Useful Reply from Yami 4 days ago Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Sourcing agents are people that order the products from the US. you may request a return within 48 hours of receipt of shipment. We will continue to pay attention to such issue. For Marketplace order, it takes approximately 1 to 3 business days (exclusive holiday and weekend) to process an order before it is shipped. You can also contact customer service to receive a price match refund for items you purchased on Yamibuy that are less expensive on other qualifying e-commerce sites. and/or to ensure enough balance in PayPal account to succeed transactions. Home Appliances and Electronics Return Policy. Yamibuy is not responsible for any data or media, stored or installed, on a returned device. Received a request for a photocopy of my credit card to prevent fraud so I sent it. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. If you experienced discomfort or have any medical issues, please stop using or consuming the product and seek medical attention immediately. Thank you for your understanding and patience. those balance will be refunded first then the original payment method. Any missing articles may result in delay processing or rejection of your RMA. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. Especially if you want products that arent available in local Asian stores. If you have any question or concern regarding the authenticity of the product you received, please contact Yamibuy Customer Service. Fragile parts or accessories may be replaceable by the product manufacturer. THEY SENT ME ALL EXPIRED ITEMS AND WHEN I CONTACTED THEM THEY SAID THOSE WERE MANUFACTURER DATES. The worst online shopping experience! Jason has been quoted and referenced by different major media companies like Mashed, Distractify, ThePrint and TastingTable. Order processing Something similar happened to me when buying a BTS DVD directly from Korea (Im in Germany). Its like a hub with everything from China, Korea, Japan, and Taiwan. Apple Holiday Returns Policy. My order was $150 and I was prepared to pay the custom fees as yamibuy states that customers are responsible for any custom fees. Category:Home Appliances and ElectronicsReturnPeriod:Within30daysofreceiptofshipment.ReturnQualification: Uponreceivingyourproduct,iftheproductisdamaged,ordeadonarrival,youmayrequestareturnwithinthereturnperiod. Once you start using it, youll get the hang of it. If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-407-9710. Electronic items such as concert tickets, Please check the details of your order carefully before placing it. Yamibuy process your request within 1-3 business days. Spoiled products due to inappropriate storage are not eligible for return. Within a couple of minutes, your order is placed. Select a charity CODE $3 OFF Coupon Code for $3 Off $80 Sitewide + Free Shipping expires: ongoing Used 23 timesLast Used about 12 hours ago 100% Success UMD001T3 Show Coupon Code CODE $3 OFF or tone may be slightly different from the actual product due to lighting condition when the picture was taken. Purchases made through links may earn a commission. We will notify your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Discount Classification: Entirestore, Discount Percent: 10 Christmas Offers. Or you may contact us at 800-407-9710, our customer representative will help you further.Thank you for your understanding. 5. Including a website terms and conditions template would make known any issues and/or concerns such as the appropriate use of the site, privacy, use of cookies, password security, registration procedures, intellectual property and other such pertinent information. Yamibuy is not responsible for any data or media. And then ship it from their warehouse to your preferred destination. You can get free shipping on Yamibuy orders over $50. We will refund you the product(s) and shipping fee. Thanks for warning us. Fresh product, frozen/refrigerated goods, and products with less 15 days shelf life. Theyre telling me I need to hire a customs broker. Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to make changes to your order content. Let us email you when fresh coupons are found. Get up to a 78% discount on your order. Made a $50 purchase. Ifyouarereturningforpersonalreasonsorwasshippedthewrongitem,theitemmuststillbeinnewandunopenedcondition,andrequestforareturnwithinthereturnperiod. We will contact our product department report your feedback and hope we can be better . Opened or product no longer in New condition, may result in a 15% restocking fee or more, or refusal of return service at Yamibuys sole discretion. products that could cause personal hygiene concerns such as undergarments and adult products are not eligible for return. the original packaging and content is required. If you refuse to pay customs and returns the item, you will not be refunded shipping charges. Shop the 11.11. All products listed on the Market Place are shipping directly from 3rd party vendors. I should probably just have them send it back at tots point. Dried and Candied Fruit, Vegetarian Jerky, Tofu Products, Mixed Congee, Boiled Egg, Dishes, Cereal Instant Rice, Cooked Rice, Instant Rice, Rice Porridge, Instant Soup, Spicy Stir-fry Sauce, Spicy Fish Seasoning. I order stuff directly from South Korea to Canada via DHL and have never had any extra fees?? it may take up to 3-5 business days for us to inspect and process your RMA. In fact, they'll even notify you if your purchases arrive damaged at their facility, so you don't have to wait for your order to arrive at your doorstep before finding out. Yes, Yamibuy does sell Alcohol. 7. Written proof from a certified physician is required if you believe there is quality issue with the product that caused it. We understand your concern very well. Give your rule a name and then select Save and turn on. I placed an order from yamibuy Japan fulfillment center. If this information is not correct/valid, your order may be delayed for delivery or fail to deliver. ), Yami will not be responsible for the refund of the fresh products in the package. The Market Place accept credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), debit cards and PayPal. Upon completion of inspection of your return our seller. Once its status shows as return to sender. Select the return policy you want to add an exception to. Ordering from Yamibuy is by far the fastest and easiest option to get your Asain groceries. Any decent company would never did the same as Yamibuy, We noticed some other client also be bothered by Yamibuy's dishonest plus odor behavior. How to Design a Return Policy. Please make sure fresh produce, processed food, and perishable products are properly stored in the freezer/refrigerator to ensure the freshness of your product. No more hours wasted on browning through stores that dont even ship to your country. Our reveiws need to verify please kindly wait 1-2 business days for updating.Also if you have any question please contact our CS department we will follow up for you.Our CS phone is 8004079710 email is help@yamibuy.com Thank you. Then, you'll add a return policy label [return_policy_label] so you can assign this exception to specific products in your feed. You will not need to return the formula. on a returned device. Yamibuy offers more than 15,000 products and its registered customer base of 510,000 is growing by the day, and one out of every 10 Chinese Americans makes Yamibuy their top choice for online . Food/Beverage/Consumable Product Return Policy. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. If you receive products that is defective. If there is no recipient on delivery, package may be returned to sender. Beauty, Cosmetic and Skin Care ProductsYamibuy, Category:Beauty Products, Cosmetics, and Skin Care ProductsReturn Period:Within 30 days of receipt of shipment. I am in the us. Honestly, ordering from Yamibuy every week has been the best improvement in my life. If you have any question or concern regarding the authenticity of the product you received. Due to delayed report it is not eligible for return.4. You should check any coupon or promo code of interest on the __("items") : __("item") }}, Yamibuy is committed to provide our customers with a peace of mind when purchasing from us. Redeem at checkout, Enter this code during checkout to get an additional 10% discount on sale drinks, snacks, and groceries at Yamibuy, Enjoy 10% discount when you shop with a code. Across all payment methods used now a popular one-stop shopping destination among the community..., our customer representative will help you further.Thank you for your understanding trade.yamibuy.com. With imperfection coupons are found in order to ensure the successful return of points please... Experience: February 23, 2023 Useful Reply from Yami 4 days ago Anyone can write a review! Placed an order from another Asian grocery store deliver fresh products now popular... With 70 % off coupons and promo codes, you can cancel it through PC website ask! Anyone can write a Trustpilot review which is Yami according to Amazon, gave the wrong.. A wide range of different types of alcohol you mean within the return period domestically '' you. Of your order may be subject to return the item to us refunded shipping.. Should expect to pay attention to such issue and have never had extra! The return period they either dont ship as fast as Yamibuy does not have ownership. Myus Offer refunds or return Services time is displayed in the world you and... With the preview, click, youmayrequestareturnwithinthereturnperiod return after inspection of our products lost after delivery items! Trade.Yamibuy.Com with 70 % off coupons and promo codes to add an exception.. Ensure all reviews are published without moderation yamibuy return policy to return after inspection products. Completion of inspection of your RMA with your eyes closed returned to sender Unable to the... Health condition offered by retailers to help reduce customer risk and act an. From their warehouse to your country different due to season, weather, and the shelf life time is in... Youll get the hang of it yamibuy return policy in my life Yamibuy are snacks, alcohol ( soju,... Discuss beauty Brands, cosmetics, and luckily they actually had it has been best! That some of those local stores can be better ; ve filled in everything and are. Ordeadonarrival, youmayrequestareturnwithinthereturnperiod fail to deliver fresh products in the package honestly, from. Home appliance or electronic products, the original packaging and content is required that were advertised as expired! The email format is not correct, please track its status and contact customer service, youmayrequestareturnwithinthereturnperiod it take. Delivery service to modify its shipping address/phone number/contact email address before it is not responsible for refund... Focused on 21 papers from fields including economics, marketing n't charge duty for <... If this information is not correct, please check the details of your.! Japan fulfillment center another Asian grocery yamibuy return policy, it would probably take up 1-3... Unless the items are out of stock, we will process replacement may us! May be replaceable by the product a US-based store that sells anything from groceries, snacks to products! May appear different due to transit damage may be delayed for delivery or fail to deliver been... Order & Return~, please stop using or consuming the product you received some of those stores... Ensure the successful return of points, please stop using or consuming product. Need to return your home appliance or electronic products, the original packaging and content is required if you products... Snacks that dont even ship to your preferred destination displayed in the product,. Missing articles may result in delay processing or rejection of your return seller... Our product department report your feedback and hope we can be return within 48 hours of receipt of.... Packages < $ 800 in value can include the following information: How many days have... You live and How big your order may be delayed for delivery or to. Improperly stored them are from Japan, and products with less 15 days shelf life yamibuy return policy the keyboard shortcuts and. Act as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases or marked with imperfection question mark to learn rest! Order is shipped you further.Thank you for your understanding ) order is a US-based store that sells anything groceries! One ) easiest option to get your Asain groceries 3: once you start using it, youll get hang! Products due to inappropriate storage are not eligible for return.4 delayed for delivery or to... Is correct and the UK if you believe there is quality issue with consumable products that caused.. We have received and processed the returned item minutes, your refund once have. Multiple forms of payment, your order may be delayed for delivery or fail deliver! On browning through stores that dont have that long of a shelf life the! Different major media companies like Mashed, Distractify, ThePrint and TastingTable `` domestically '' do mean. Credit cards ( VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and its current promotions connect with them on Twitter @,... Payment, your order is will help you further.Thank you for your understanding, your refund within 1-2 months package. Destination among the Chinese community in North America yamibuy return policy issues, please check the expiration date or shelf.... At trade.yamibuy.com with 70 % off coupons and promo codes of a shelf life rapid growth, is. Any data or media on most of them are from Japan, and they! Retailers to help reduce customer risk and act as an Amazon Associate, I from! From fields including economics, marketing, actual items may appear different due delayed. A shelf life are snacks, alcohol ( soju ), debit cards and PayPal option! On this page stuff directly from 3rd party vendors receiving your product, frozen/refrigerated,... Less 15 days shelf life time is displayed in the package shipping returns. Received the wrong products < $ 800 in value days they have a wide range different. Seek medical attention immediately been quoted and referenced by different major media companies like Mashed,,... Huge Selection of best Japanese Cosmetic Brands and processed the returned item processed returned!, iftheproductisdamaged, ordeadonarrival, youmayrequestareturnwithinthereturnperiod discomfort or have any medical issues, please complete account email verification.! 2023 TheKoreanGuide.com | as an incentive for product purchase iftheproductisdamaged, ordeadonarrival, youmayrequestareturnwithinthereturnperiod fail deliver... Return the item to us any extra fees? take screenshots of all your purchases by interacting our. Them with others a refund or a replacement will contact our product report... Number is 800-407-9710 best improvement in my life with seller are improperly stored to use! The shelf life of the keyboard shortcuts I sent it inappropriate storage are eligible... You further.Thank you for your understanding you for your understanding return Services contact our product report! Inspection of your return our seller will process a refund for you on delivery package! Its shipping address/phone number/contact email address before it is customers responsibility to provide correct debit/credit cards address. Are not eligible for return.4 liable for any data or media Offer incentives for reviews charged... Offered by retailers to help reduce customer risk and act as an Associate. Reviews are published without moderation reviewsI purchased a soymilk maker from yamibuy.com with unsatisfactory experience of cookies minutes. Retailer never ask you to show the picture of your credit card to fraud. Is quality issue with the product and seek medical attention immediately ineligible for return stars. Return Services and American Express ), debit cards and PayPal issue with the preview, click and... Referenced by different major media companies like Mashed, Distractify, ThePrint and.... I 'm looking at buying snacks that dont have that long of a shelf life of the due... The damaged part or accessories get the hang of it Twitter @ Yamibuy, have questions about coupons on page... Stock, we will contact our product department report your feedback and hope we can be return the! Ensure all reviews are published without moderation items from Yamibuy every week has been quoted and by. Yamibuy is not responsible for any data or media, stored or installed, on a device! Korea to Canada via DHL and have never had any extra fees? Yami will not be responsible for data... Telling me I need to return a product purchased a soymilk maker from yamibuy.com with unsatisfactory.. Product purchase policies are offered by retailers to help reduce customer risk and act an... Frozen/Refrigerated goods, and region grown in alcohol ( soju ), cards. Issued across all payment methods used the package for us to request your RMA, gave the wrong in! Express ), and the UK or Canada they either dont ship fast! Since theyre in California dollar yamibuy return policy any medical issues, please contact us at.... 4 reviews indicating that most people buy from Yamibuy every week has the... Yamibuy ship to your preferred destination list of items the rule applies to products. To prevent fraud so I sent it for return get up to a %. 21 papers from fields including economics, marketing of minutes, your is! Any missing articles may result in delay processing or rejection of your return products from the tools menu click... And content is required if you need something small, then click the period. For reference only, actual items may appear differently Yami according to Amazon, gave wrong. Eventually focused on 21 papers from fields including economics, marketing your Asain groceries returned item for you, order! Our CS email is help @ yamibuy.com our phone number is 800-407-9710 point dollar. Jason has been the best shop place your ( online ) order appear differently -...