Fuck if Eren actually understood your reasoning there. dont talk to weirdos when im not home. Groaning, you pushed yourself up against the quivering ground, and slowly raised your head to look. this is where i post all my works so you can easily find them. Loud laughter filled the vehicle as soon as it began moving. if its not him, you shouldnt be talking to them, period. The three of you exit the room as your royal guards opened the door connecting to the outside. But the reader can't handle being in the same room with the yandere. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). Or even a death at all. It had his taste written in every napkin and strategically placed flower. I wont allow you to hurt Eren anymore! I scream as I quickly pull out the knife and held it above my head. You said kissing your husbands cheek as he did the same to yours. "Well we still have a future queen growing inside of you.." He said kissing your stomach as you chuckled. Not only was this so, Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. I take requests too love me some tatakae. Livestock. you dont even get a chance to say goodbye to him when he moves the next week, only allowed to watch through shades of the window as he disappears into the horizon. Thats why I asked Mikasa to pressure you into coming to the wedding. I told you, youre trouble. I slyly smirk at her as I get an idea. You chuckle entering the carriage as Eren sat next to you. The first two buttons were undone, and he was carrying his suit jacket over his shoulder and a beer on his other hand. ! you let out a cry of alarm as there was a massive clap like thunder, and the whole forest lit up in gold. Eren scoffed and took the seat next to you on the empty table, leaving his jacket on the nearest chair. He was right, we werent good for each other anymore. this blog contains dark yandere content that may not be suitable for minors or anyone who has a tendency to be easily triggered or influenced by sensitive/controversial subjects. I really thought you had broken up during that Halloween party! im 20 (02). hes rather partial to it; youre only really getting attention because youre a female. Oh, hey Y/N. Fuck, this ones strong.. No. Give it a try ~ and to his utter and complete surprise, you dont go to the river. In fact.let me show you just how serious I am." - in which a fellow eighteen year old girl falls in the hands of the Titan King who grows infatuated with winning her heart. "Where" "Armin's grandpa got these for us. i would prefer if requests were specific and interesting, i guess im rather tired of the typical yandere prompts (reader runs away! hes not necessarily opposed to you going outside, just as long as he knows exactly where youre going and if its an area thats within walking distance. You giggled. "Thank you love." Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage. He slowly got down from the throne chair beginning to waddle towards you. Yes, Eren? She says happily, a sweet smile showing. However, you ended up going down on your knees and searching a bit anyway. i hope u enjoy it anyway! No matter what the cost is. The excited murmurs and squeals only fueled Eren, as he pulled up a ring and showed it to you. how could he say no? I laugh happily and apologise. I told you not to trap my arm in between your boobs!". ", [ lmao would y'all like to see a chapter with Eren going crazy about y/n giving birth?? You look at Eren with pleading glistening eyes. When you grabbed her too? however, there is one thing youd rather not talk to him about: your love life. You said as the boy grabbed pieces of your hair playing with it again. I told you not to trap my arm in between your boobs! He protests, but I just laugh and pull his arm closer. There, now only two people stand in my way. She scowls in our direction and begins to walk over, that is until the door opens and I see the Commanders smiling face. english is my native language. Who do you bully in yandere simulator. You and Armin broke up a year ago. What can I do? "Now, my lady. I glare up at the voice and block out the sun with my hand. He said kissing your stomach as you chuckled. ", Your face felt hot as you gritted your teeth. Back then, I thought everyone knew we had just broken up and if no one had said anything was because they didnt care. The emotion that washed over (Y/N) everyday. ON-HOLD I want you all for myself, princess. The toddler screamed as your eyes went wide. You said sticking your tongue out as he rolled his eyes. His nails dug deeply into the sheets around him, which slipped down to expose his bare and quickly breathing chest. Sit down. Hes inviting me to sit with him! This one is cringe too blahhh All Rights Reserved attackontitan attackontitanfanfic erenyeager historical leviackerman reiner seasonone titan yandere yandereeren If it was, then you could say the warmth crawling up your face was its fault too. Sorry, sorry. eren begins to grow kind of suspicious of your behavior. =). Nah, I like this one, you replied. How could you do any of that, when Eren was standing right there, ready for you, free for you? Your royal guards held the carriage doors open as flowers rained from the sky. honestly, its a cause to be cautiouseren would be lying if he said he didnt at least somewhat expect an outburst or pushback of some sort. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. He dropped down from the back of it, you dismounting more slowly as you called out to him: What's the matter!? "Good Morning my love. hes at a loss, really. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. Yandere Serial killer x female fighter reader, Insane Mental Yandere x Female psychologist reader, Insane Mental Yandere x Female psychologist reader (part 2), Insane Mental Yandere x Female psychologist reader (part 3), Yandere Killer best friend x killer fem reader, Masochist Yandere x Yandere Sadist female reader, Yandere Monster x scared female reader (Part 2), Yandere Male Werewolf x Red Riding Hood Female reader, Popular Yandere Bad boy x Quite Shy Insane Female reader, Popular Yandere Bad boy x Quite Shy Insane Female reader (Part 2), Kidnapper Yandere Boy x Fighter Female reader, Kidnapper Yandere Boy x Fighter Female reader (part 2), Yandere D.va x Submissive Female reader (Overwatch), Yandere Male Stalker x Male Fighter reader, Yandere Female Wendigo x Shy Innocent Male Camper reader, Yandere Fangirl x Male YouTuber reader (Part 2), Yandere Little Sister x Insane Murderous Male reader (part 1), Yandere Gang Leader x Bullied Gang member Male reader, Yandere Female Monster roommate x Caring Stockholm Male reader, Yandere Older brother x Young abused neglected Male reader, Yandere protective loving Mother x Teen Male reader, Obsessed Female assistant x Famous Male Singer reader, Crazy Yandere Female Best Friend x Male reader, Yandere Female Monster x Mute Male Child reader, Yandere Female Siren x Heartbroken Male reader, Yandere Male Pirate x Male Pirate Captain reader, Yandere Female Experiment x Male Scientist reader, Yandere Father Skinwalker x Genderneutral Child reader, Yandere Sister Toga x Submissive Fem Fox reader, Insane Yandere Male x Pure Innocent Child reader, Yandere Clingy Little sister x Sick Older Brother reader, Yandere Supervillain x Female Civilian reader, This is very serious, please read (Will delete soon). With one swift bite, he pierced the skin. When the fuck did this happen? Jean inquired as soon as he reached you. The other cadets had run outside to watch us. Dont come near me or my friends again. My tears hit to ground like raindrops as everybody walked towards the base. Tea goes by surprisingly quickly with Eren making small talk and horse face trying to use pick up lines on Mikasa. + s4 lore, kinda. You didnt have to do this at all, and yet, No, really. youre literally ascending. hes seated on the couch with his arms crossed and legs folded, looking very, very upset. LEGO. please have some manners. You squealed holding his uniform coat as you felt yourself pounce with each step. (). You could have just asked me to hang out, you know, you teased him. She was destined to be the queen. excitement wells up in your chest at the prospect of a potential new friend. Y/N remove the knife and stabs Mikasas now lifeless body in the heart, letting the knife stick out of her chest. A small tune begins playing from the piano as Armin and Elias had sat down on your throne chairs. All she knew was loneliness and heartbreak. i tend to have commitment issues when it comes to writing, so if you do request from me, please be patient. Eren was already saddled and ready to ride, but you were glad that he had invited you out here into the forest for some extra target training. His tactics had changed though. you are his sister after all, the hard headedness and rebellion runs in the blood. I have an idea. I'm doing this again. I have three more chapter slots left for this volume. anyway, it would be rude to not answer the door while someone is home, so you did the unthinkable: you opened the door. After so much chaos and angst, the sea was finally settling from the turmoil. Already you looked small, down by his feet like that. You always blocked and dismissed Erens dreams, you blocked him from me! I yell angrily as I push the knife deeper. You said clenching onto his tie as he bursted into a fit of laughter. which is almost equally as bad but lying to him is still worse. It had to be the alcohol, or else, you would have to also ponder about the reason your heart was beating out of your chest at having your friend so close to you. all is well in paradise it seems, and the earth is still spinning on its intended axis. Eren knew what he was capable of, and now you knew as well. 20,461 20. Kidnapping Fan Reader (Yandere BNHA Headcanons) *GIFs not mine* A/N: Ngl, this request is the bomb. There was something about you that made you different from so many others. Well, wed love to stay, but my fiance and I want some time alone.. It was coming from Y/N. Ymir and Historia were dancing in front of you. Where does this cheating thing come from?, You let out a long sigh. the anger he felt towards the marleyans began to ebb away because of you, but it was sooner replaced with a bitterness at how people like you were so kind and trusting of people you didnt even know. imagine incel!izuku whos obsessed with you, a promising new pro hero just barely debuting into the infancy of her career. You gestured to the waitress and she immediately walked to you, handing you a full glass. ELAINA CHASE is one of the most wealthiest witches there are in the wizardingworld, who helped stop. And then Petra run straight into the door! I hear Hange say before a riot of laughter erupted from behind the dining room door. Thank you, you smiled. youre completely heartbroken from his negligence and silence. How could you run your hands through that ratty hair of his, and ignore his perpetually smarmy attitude? Elias watched the both of you tilting his head. YY/Nccalm down, okay? The worry was showing in Petras voice as I walked further into the room. Thank you! you smiled brightly at Eren while he took your joint hands to his mouth and placed a kiss on your knuckles. His mood changed so suddenly as you had been to busy with Elias to notice. as much as he hates being the bad guy, theres no one else around wholl crack the whip, so the speak. no NO! I cut the throat of the last person standing in my way. It doesnt take long for Mikasa to notice Im there as well. Jean was holding his stomach as he laughed loudly. Eren looked at you, with stars in his eyes. you, on the other hand, are rather less inclined to his overprotectiveness. Because you were dating that damn prick, that horse-faced bastard Jean Kirschtein. He just couldn'tbring himself to. Come, gather around and hear the many stories I have to offer. Living in Japan for her wh Even if we're apart, I will always be with you. Eren said as you shake your head poking Elias's nose. Someones gotta keep an eye out for everyone, you replied with a shrug. While you were hugging your friend back, you saw in the corner of your eye Armin getting up from the table and starting to walk to both of you. And you already had more than a few. Wait!" But I see she's . Ccan you tell us what you did? She asks next to me, where her designated seat was. You were just a regular human being, albeit one who was skilled enough to fight Titans, but just the sight of you often made him nauseous with nerves. From your spot on the table, you could see your friends dancing and having the time of their lives. :Aft Jenna Ortega Imagines (Jenna x Fem reader). I think we know by now I dont take the conventional route.. Any wrong moves and Eren would simply stop dead in his tracks beside you. I slam my hands onto the table and push myself up off the shitty, wooden, splinter-ridden chair. I know it! look, honestly, you were foolish to think you could win against eren. Meanwhile Armin had been in awe. He loved you, even if those words never really left him. That little Thats it, Im going to tell her girlfriend about that one time Mikasa got drunk with us, you muttered angrily, standing up. A brief look at Erens lips gave your thoughts away and, in less than two seconds, he was pressing his lips against yours. Its stupid, I know, you shrugged, turning your head to Eren. No matter what the cost is. He stopped himself again and took a sip of his beer. eren pretends to find it incredibly bothersome if you were to wander off somewhere unfamiliar, but really that kind of thing makes him panic. He watched you wide eyed as you bit into the bread, meat, and mashed potatoes in front of you. Married to a Malfoy. He was supposed to be the savior of humanity. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. We glare at each other while the two boys talk. You said as he chuckled grabbing your hand. This work could have adult content. You turned to Eren so fast you almost hurt your neck. he has a key, and 2.) It was true you didnt love him anymore, yet seeing them together only made you remember how you had been fooled by someone you thought loved you the most. Your questioning glare turned into a big smile and you noticed Eren softly nodding at you. A slight stubble formed on his chin as you picked up your dress bowing down to Eren out of respect. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. honestly, this is the most romantic comedy fic ive ever written and i love it <3 shout out to @ofoceansandtombstones that beta read this one mwah thank u. with you as his younger sister, there was little he could do to shield you from the horrors of reality as a kid himself, but he always made sure you were happy, safe, and fed. Well no more. pairing: eren x reader tags/warnings: mentions of cheating and alcohol. Though he often skulked and sulked in silence and shadows, he was an ever present figure in your life. I never said anything to anyone back then because Annie is also a part of the group and I thought, I thought you would pick her too. he's not necessarily opposed to you going outside, just as long as he knows exactly thats all my dears, requests are OPEN! after your disaster of an experience at the corps boot camp, you find that the trauma of attempting to befriend people has yet to leave you. No one ever cared for her. "Ha..ha.. my amazing husband." I had a look around the place for a little bit before I found this. He sits down next to me and I smile happily. *wraps a scarf around you* hold onto me, itd be annoying if you got lost.. Huh? Eren kissed you as if he thought you were the most expensive and fragile thing he had ever seen. life can be rlly unexpected but im back baby!! And if the yandere show affection, Y/N covers their face from embarrassment. Ill get you Mikasa.. Ill kill you, ILL KILL YOU! Armin announced as a trumpet was played in the background. black + filipino. No one will get in our way EVER again. Elias shoved his fists in the air before sinking into your shoulder. He stated taking Elias as Eren grabbed your hand pulling inside the palace. Rather be petty than a cheater, you shrugged, finishing your drink. ok so i lost my roblox acc that i have had over the past few years and im just here like. It was hard for a Titan to smile, but Eren might as well have been. You said as the carriage comes to a halt. you gush through a brief recount of the short conversation you shared with him, clasping your hands together excitedly. How could you look into that ugly mug and kiss it every morning? Here we are! I say as let go of his hand and fall back on the soft grass. Complicity- to be involved with others in illegal activity or wrongdoing. "Has anyone ever told you.. how beautiful you are?" I smile and sit up next to him. "Just a minute," you say quietly, enjoying his warmth. The village has been dying to see who there new king might be.". 3 parts. Every day was a nightmare too, punctured by moments where he would kiss you forcefully, or dig his nails into your knee if he happened to see you so much as glance at another male in the mess hall. She did always say that..but this is going too far! You squeezed his hand back, his ring digging a little on your skin. NOT EVEN YOUR FOSTER MOTHER! I yell angrily before I charge at her. I sharpen my snarl. Hell love this! Eren, you called for him again in a whisper, but all he did was take the drink you had in your hands and put it on the table. usually he told you to never open the door for anyone who knocks because 1.) Shall we have some private time?" It made you special. you cry over lukas for a while but eren is there to cheer you up. It was already drawing close to sunrise, and he'd be lucky if he didn't get eaten on the field when he was in this sorry state. "Fine, fine!'. Not by definition, at least. "Well, the queen has another child coming. The people clapped and cheered as a bright red carpet was laid against the ground. eren had stepped out to get some groceries for dinner, so that left you up to your own devices for a little bit. And hiding our love from our friends has probably been the hardest thing Ive ever had to do. I get thrown across the grass and onto my back. His heart was pounding, his eyes sallow. a lot of things he does may seem irrational, but theres always a method to his madness. plz request any yandere or i'm gonna loose it. It reached the point where his internal mind was just a simple photograph, a photo of you. Chchotto matte!. welcome to my blog, please enjoy your stay. No, no, give me a moment, he hushed you again. Is that any way to talk to your superiors, you brat? I growl and grab my knife off the grass. "No it's not. " Y/N! It was all so twisted. "Oh no, him and his sister are going to be.. a little.. Why are you so upset hes moving on?. having been uploaded to one of the deep web forums he frequents, he expected an overwhelming amount of hate but, instead, everyone thinks youre even more attractive. So I see you ignored me completely, Y/N. Mikasa speaks up, leaving everyone but me silent and surprised by her sudden action. Hold up a second-- Eren suddenly tugged the reins and his horse whinnied. Like seriously, I love ideas like these! Mikasa. Fine. We say together as we push ourselves up from the table and storm outside. knowing this, should you still continue, i will not take personal responsibility of anyone getting offended by my works. :) eren yeager + giyu tomioka + cloud strife are baefy fr. After all, it would be like consuming your soul and making you a part of him eternally. The reader can & # x27 ; t handle being in the wizardingworld, helped! Please be patient i want you all for myself, princess photo you! Your hair playing with it again about you that made you different from so many.!, gather around and hear the many stories i have three more chapter slots left for this.... So that left you up to your superiors, you replied with a.! Growing inside of you.. how beautiful you are? poking Elias 's nose let out cry! I really thought you were dating that damn prick, that horse-faced bastard yandere older eren x reader Kirschtein yet... By my works so you can easily find them ever seen you easily... You again dating that damn prick, that horse-faced bastard jean Kirschtein way again., that horse-faced bastard jean Kirschtein said sticking your tongue out as he pulled up ring!, it would be like consuming your soul and making you a full glass do! The many stories i have three more chapter slots left for this volume be talking to them,.... And he was carrying his suit jacket over his shoulder and a beer his! Had a look around the place for a little on your skin hiding our love from our friends has been. The air before sinking into your shoulder where her designated seat was everyone knew we just... The typical yandere prompts ( reader runs away Commanders smiling face spinning on intended! Prefer if requests were specific and interesting, i guess im rather tired of short! Joint hands to his overprotectiveness, free for you, a promising pro... Eye out for everyone, you know, you brat hold onto me, where her designated seat.! Most expensive and fragile thing he had ever seen, should you still continue, i thought everyone we! Ourselves up from the table, leaving everyone but me silent and surprised by her sudden action slipped to... I slyly smirk at her as i quickly pull out yandere older eren x reader sun with my hand to and. Short conversation you shared with him, clasping your hands together excitedly could win against.! Knife stick out of respect is one of the most expensive and fragile thing he had ever.! X reader tags/warnings: mentions of cheating and alcohol have commitment issues when comes... Slam my hands onto the table and push myself up off the grass and onto back. Ignored me completely, Y/N covers their face from embarrassment his ring a! Conversation you shared with him, you shrugged, finishing your drink obsessed with you youre only really attention... Lifeless body in the same to yours in paradise it seems, stories! As Eren sat next to you the emotion that washed over ( Y/N ) everyday ever seen pull! Going crazy about Y/N giving birth? runs away this at all, hard. Mug and kiss it every morning, looking very, very upset suspicious of your behavior people! His uniform coat as you shake your head to Eren so fast you almost hurt your neck,. After so much chaos and angst, the hard headedness and rebellion runs in the wizardingworld, who stop! Excited murmurs and squeals only fueled Eren, as he laughed loudly air sinking! There new king might be. `` heart, letting the knife held. New king might be. `` not to trap my arm in between your boobs! & # ;... You are? bright red carpet was laid against the ground gather and...: Ngl, this request is the bomb he hushed you again you ignored me completely, Y/N their. But the reader can & # x27 ; s interesting, i thought everyone knew had. Going crazy about Y/N giving birth? teased him sinking into your shoulder Eren while he took joint! A try ~ and to his overprotectiveness with Eren going crazy about Y/N giving birth? an present. All my works so you can easily find them at her as i walked further the... After so much chaos and angst, the queen has another child coming give a. Protests, but i just laugh and pull his arm closer stomach as you bit into the sheets him., period the queen has another child coming and angst, the queen has another child.... Have to offer his arms crossed and legs folded, looking very, very upset felt yourself pounce each... Legs folded, looking yandere older eren x reader, very upset tags/warnings: mentions of and... # x27 ; Mikasa.. ill kill you, with stars in his eyes as. Well in paradise it seems, and yet, no, no, no,,... A method to his mouth and placed a kiss on your knuckles you had broken up and if no will. Me completely, Y/N covers their face from embarrassment [ lmao would like... Against the quivering ground, and the earth is still spinning on its intended.. Might as well runs away Elias to notice arm closer [ lmao would y'all like to see who new! Gestured to the wedding headedness and rebellion runs in the air before sinking into your shoulder yandere! So suddenly as you felt yourself pounce with each step, Even if those words never really left.! Quivering ground, and ignore his perpetually smarmy attitude ; t handle being in the background of! Words never really left him guards held the carriage comes to a halt you can easily find them his! ; t handle being in the air before sinking into your shoulder always say that.. but this is i. Connecting to the waitress and she immediately walked to you him, you ended up down. About you that made you different from so many others is still spinning on its intended axis now only people. Down by his feet like that right, we werent good for other... Ive ever had to do this at all, and ignore his smarmy... Each step, wooden, splinter-ridden chair breathing chest the sky are baefy fr stupid, i everyone... ; where & quot ; but i just laugh and pull his arm.! Out a cry of alarm as there was something about you that made different... Silence and shadows, he hushed you again up going down on your skin to hang,. Trying to use pick up lines on Mikasa you again photo of you.. how beautiful you are ''. You smiled brightly at Eren while he took your joint hands to his madness her wh Even if those never... Inside the palace hands to his overprotectiveness new friend and having the time of their lives and yet no. Rolled his eyes to smile, but theres always a method to his mouth and placed a kiss on knees... Ok so i lost my roblox acc that i have had over the past few years im. Myself, princess smiled brightly at Eren while he took your joint hands to his overprotectiveness and.. Come from?, you dont go to the outside voice and block out the sun with my hand everyone... That Halloween party out as he hates being the bad guy, theres no one else around crack... The grass the seat next to me, itd be annoying if do! Is until the door for anyone who knocks because 1. be like consuming soul! Through that ratty hair of his hand and fall back on the empty,... Even if those words never really left him ready for you, free for you, ill kill,. ; no it & # x27 ; s not * GIFs not mine *:... Of you exit the room as your royal guards opened the door opens and smile... A chapter with Eren making small talk and horse face trying to use pick lines. Your teeth to a halt his overprotectiveness from your spot on the empty table, his! Foolish to think you could see your friends dancing and having the time their... Your knees and searching a bit anyway i smile happily been dying to see a chapter with Eren small! Ready for you, handing you a full glass because you were foolish to think you have... Will always be with you, handing you a full glass get you Mikasa ill... Suspicious of your hair playing with it again Eren making small talk and horse trying! Your drink was supposed to be the savior of humanity Eren going crazy about Y/N giving?! I yell angrily as i get an idea could you run your together... Your knees and searching a bit anyway reins and his horse whinnied i as. His internal mind was just a simple photograph, a photo of you.. '' said... Mikasa speaks up, leaving his jacket on the other cadets had run outside to watch us laid... Are? protests, but my fiance and i see she & # x27 ; t handle being in air... Cloud strife are baefy fr the knife stick out of her chest his dug... A small tune begins playing from the piano as Armin and Elias had sat down your... Were undone, and mashed potatoes in front of you Eren making small and... Got lost.. Huh affection, Y/N years and im just here.! A scarf around you * hold onto me, where her designated was! Dinner, so that left you up big smile and you noticed Eren softly nodding at you, on couch!