george wegers funeral

John (Boxer, Prize) Muscedere. The phrase "Support your local bandidos" was printed on the front of the panties, according to a 2007 Texas Monthly story on the motorcycle gang. True Crime Jeff Pike, Texas's Own Tony Soprano Earlier this spring, Jeff Pike, the head of the infamous Texas-based Bandidos motorcycle club, went on trial in federal court for racketeering. George (Bandido George) Wegers, once the most powerful Bandido in the world, lies today in a nursing home, broke and without any status in the club. [17] The third Bandidos international president, James Edward "Sprocket" Lang, as well as his successor, Charles Craig "Jaws" Johnston, were each sentenced to ten years' imprisonment on drug charges in November 1998. Consider, for instance, the gold-colored courtesy card that Chambers printed up for his members to give to citizens (the word they used to describe nonmembers). George Weger was taken to Skagit Valley Hospital. (Written on the front of the panties was the phrase Support Your Local Bandidos.). [25] The design is credited to the club's founder, Donald Chambers. Showalter, his white hair long and braided, is now sixty years old, living in San Antonio on disability payments and barely able to walk because of past motorcycle accidents. The last was George Wegers, who pleaded guilty in Washington state to federal racketeering charges and was sentenced to about 20 months. The specific charges were hardly flashy: Wegers and the others were accused of such varied crimes as stealing motorcycles, kidnapping a rival motorcycle club member (the kidnapping lasted a day . . Read more of his stories here. Hi, how are you? I said to a Bandido wearing a bandanna and dark sunglasses. In the mid-90s in Scandinavia, the Bandidos fought with the their rival in an event dubbed the "Great Nordic Biker War.". Man, that Chuco was a bad motherfer, said another, wearing a T-shirt underneath his vest that read Snitches are a dying breed! Remember how he used to say that if we ever had a problem, we should handle it very, very violently?. [ 186 more . Jim Pitts audio and video editing. That's what authorities believe led to the shootout and Waco. For the most part, everybody knew, dont cause no (expletive) in Houston.. Arent they long gone, artifacts of the Easy Rider era? In fact, the Bandidos are not just hanging on, they are thriving. Prospect" because of the short amount of time in which he was awarded his club membership, and he later became known as "Step Mother" in deference to Chambers' moniker "Mother". Its the Bandidos! yelled the man in the parking lot. The FBI went so far as to buy a biker bar in Dallas, bringing in as the owner a New York agent who tried to find out what the Bandidos were up to. Why dont they start chasing real criminals, like those kids in street gangs who scare the shit even out of me, instead of following us everywhere we go, tapping our phones, and trying to destroy us with a bunch of made-up charges?, For the first time, Pikes smile faded and his eyes narrowed slightly. Wegers had no desire to flood the clubhouses with newly patched members just to boost the motorcycle clubs membership. They thundered into the funeral homes parking lot, gunning their engines again and again, sending thick clouds of exhaust into the air. Just like the Lions Club, its members had vests and were given rules about wearing them. There were no drugs or alcohol in his system, although his helmet wasnt Department of Transporation approved. In the helicopters open door were a couple of men in police uniforms holding binoculars. Old Bandidos who had retired from the club years ago showed up, many of them with backs and hips so creaky they were barely able to throw their legs over their choppers, and the new generation of Bandidos also came, sitting astride $30,000 custom-made Harleys with perfect pinstriping. Pike, of suburban Houston, has been president of the Bandidos since 2006 and was vice president under George Wegers of Washington . And then, as if given a silent cue, several of them lifted their hands in unison and flashed their middle fingers toward the sky. We dont do interviews. Under terms of the plea agreement entered into on May 5, 2006, WEGERS must move out of, and refrain from working in . He was 36 years old, the son of one of the first members, Steve Panhead Jonas, who had been shot to death at a San Antonio bar in 1983. Police investigators have found racial paraphernalia in raids on the gang. The Houston Chronicle wrote in 2001 that at some meetings attendance was required, and chapters took roll calls. A few years ago, Pike owned a large street-rod shop in Tomball. Built like a professional wrestler, he had thick black hair and a black Fu Manchu mustache, and just below his chin was a tuft of beard tied up with string and held in place by a fourteen-karat gold skull with diamonds in the eyes. The group, which the feds have linked to numerous criminal activities, has grown into an international organization. Pike did not approve of members dealing in drugs, which was one of his concerns with the chapters in Europe and Australia, DeGuerin said. On this September afternoon, the members of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club were indeed in San Antonio. In the past, he had been a member of other Houston-area motorcycle clubs, but they had bored him. He hugged me so hard that all the air shot out of my lungs. IN 1998 THERE WAS TALK ONCE AGAIN that the Bandidos had suffered a fatal blow: Craig Jaws Johnston, who was then the Bandidos president, and other leaders pleaded guilty in federal court to charges that they had conspired to manufacture and sell as much as a thousand pounds of methamphetamine. Fall From Power. George Wegers, 54, was one of 32 people in Washington, Montana and South Dakota indicted last year as federal officials raided the Bellingham-based gang. The club also continued expanding into Canada, Australia, and Europe, where young motorcyclists were enamored of the Bandidos after reading about their exploits in biker magazines. Bandidos member George Wegers tells Don Lemon that a police bulletin warning of new threats by bikers is "nonsense" and "made up by the police." There was booze and drugs everywhere. Im just a clean-cut American guy who loves riding his motorcycle. One Bandido popped a wheelie on his Harley-Davidson and rode on his back tire for at least thirty yards. We mourn with the family of George Wegers for this great loss. Defendant George Wegers is the lead defendant in this prosecution, and is named in six of the thirty-six counts in the First Superseding Indictment ("FSI"). BY SATURDAY MORNING, AT LEAST FOUR HUNDRED Bandidos were in San Antonio, gathered in the parking lot of an evangelical church for Chucos funeral. It circled the Double Deuceonce, twice, then three times. The eight Outlaw Motorcyle Gangs (or OMGs) are: the Bandidos, the Black Pistons, Hells Angels, the Mongols, the Outlaws, the Pagans, Sons of Silence and the Vagos. Weve got guys who own their own businesses, guys who work for oil companies, guys who are in the computer industry. RELATED: Affidavit provides detailed timeline of what allegedly happened the night Zuzu Verk disappeared. The daylong hearing was a victory, at least for now, for Pike, who was ordered released on $250,000 bond. For a while, we admired his house, which he was building himself; one side of the upstairs had floor-to-ceiling windows and a long balcony. Wegers has heart problems and high blood pressure and regularly saw three different doctors. A hospital representative said she would not release Weger's medical status. Find out more on Amazon (link opens in a new tab). The European Bandidos proved themselves to be just as aggressive as their American counterparts, setting off a turf war with Europes Hells Angels and at one point firing anti-tank grenades at two Hells Angels clubhouses in Denmark. [12] Chambers named the club in honor of the Mexican bandits who lived by their own rules, and he recruited members from biker bars locally in Houston as well as in Corpus Christi, Galveston, and San Antonio. A former cohort, ex-Bandidos national officer Edward Winterhalder , has written the above book about the club, says Wegers thought the Bandidos needed more . While much of the testimony to date has come from Bandidos from San Antonio and focused largely on Portillo, Ojemann is the first ex-Bandido from the Houston area to testify. But thats where the comparisons ended. Paul Mitchell, Rev. The Bandidos Motorcycle Club, also known as the Bandido Nation,[1] is an outlaw motorcycle club[6][7][8] with a worldwide membership. His preference was also to slow down expansion, particularly internationally. Ex-Bandido says national president kicked predecessor out over TV interview. A two year law enforcement investigation leads to the arrest of George Wegers and 25 other Bandidos members and associates. Oh, hell, its not like its any secret where I live. And in the middle of each card was the phrase Bandido by profession, Biker by trade, Lover by choice, You have just had the honor of meeting , which was followed by that particular members signature. Fax: (660) 584-2397. Dont you fing wish you were a Bandido? said F.O., which I later learned stood for F Off; then he introduced me to two women whom he described as my two Old Ladies: Meja, a blond beauty who has been with him for 26 years, and Crystal, a brunet college student who has been with him for 4 years. They obviously had their own business to discuss. We had girls show up who wanted to screw everyone. You know, were not all that different than anyone else. There was always someone stumbling into the bonfire and someone else shooting a pistol into the air. They were dressed in steel-toed boots, jeans, and their colors: denim or black leather vests covered with a variety of red-and-gold patches that carried such slogans as Loyalty is our honor, Our colors dont run, and Expect no mercy. On the back of every vest was a large patch of a bellicose Mexican bandit brandishing a pistol and a machete. 2006 - Jeff Pike is questioned by Canadian law enforcement in relation to the deaths of 8 Bandidos MC members, known as the No Surrender Crew and based out of Ontario, Canada, who were shot in the head by another Bandidos member on 8 April, 2006, the event was known as the Shedden Massacre.Law enforcement were attempting to determine if this was a killing ordered or organized by by the . He had a passion for motorcycles from a very young age, possibly spurred on by a Harley Davidson motorcycle owned by one of his neighbours that he used to see parked out the front. (To protect their privacy, Pike asked me not to name the school.) As they swapped stories about the old days and guzzled beer, one message could be heard over the roar of their Harleys: Bandidos forever. In 2005 the feds made their next assault on the Bandidos empire. 03:13. [ 186 more . (To round up the Bandidos in Lubbock, the police used an armored personnel carrier to bust into their fenced compound.) The Bandidos Motorcycle Club was founded by 36-year-old dockworker Donald Eugene Chambers on March 4, 1966, in San Leon, Texas. George Wegers was the former National president of the Bandidos and lived just across the line in Bellingham where the Bandidos host that large annual Oyster run which was cancelled this year due to Covid. In 2003 George Wegers had just come in as the Bandidos International President and there are mentions in the book about the control that Wegers attempted to place over how each of the chapters was run, however the author states that he mainly wanted to leave the club to look after his family and business. They love the tough biker persona. He ran over and put his arms around one of my sisters, thinking they might kidnap her. As part of his role as the Bandidos International President, or El Preisdente, as it is often referred to within the Bandidos, he decided to move the clubs headquarters from Texas to Bellingham, Washington, although the Bandidos will always be considered as a Texas outlaw motorcycle club. Bandidos have been accused of threatening people who were preparing to testify against them in court and of beating and even shooting any member of rival motorcycle clubs who has either not shown them the proper respect or attempted to invade one of their territories. NU Nuggets. I have no idea what happened to any of them., Pike sighed and tossed his empty bottled water into a trash can. But would they call that entire department a criminal enterprise? Theres my stuff, he said, handing me a bottle of water. Edward Winterhalder was the Founder and President of the Oklahoma chapter of the Bandidos, but decided to leave the club in 2003 as he was not happy with the direction that they were heading. I tagged along in my rental car. And what they do is not organized crime authorized by the club, he said. He suffered spinal injuries from a motorcycle crash when he exiting Interstate 5 in Skagit County, Washington State in 2010. Please help us out by hitting the Share button so that we can keep bringing you more articles and Follow us on Facebook so that you get updated when we release new articles. Without saying a word, I bought a round for everyonea total of 96 beers. He was predeceased by : his parents, Chester Wagers and . 5 talking about this. He had introduced himself only as F.O., and he was one of the most intimidating-looking men Ive ever seen. Up in Washington, one of our Bandidos is an engineer at Microsoft.. Though Wegers returned to the Bandidos after serving a 20-month prison sentence for racketeering charges, he is no longer in the club because of the documentary, Ojemann said, without specifying which one. The hearse and the motorcycles proceeded down a major boulevard, then turned into the cemetery, the sound of the bikes so deafening that other mourners who were laying out flowers for their loved ones put their hands to their ears. For me and my friends, the Bandidos were like the bogeymen. But his right-hand man, Ronnie Hodge, another former Houston dockworker, who was the size of a grizzly bear, took over and did not make the slightest attempt to tone down the Bandidos renegade image. Wegers's attorney Jeffrey A . The brotherhood. Sonny Barger and the Hells Angels Creed. Ojemann said that on one occasion, Lammins was tipped off and didnt show up to where Ojemann and others would have pummeled him, or he was in places that were too public for an attack. But defense lawyers for Pike and Portillo attacked Ojemanns testimony as self-serving, or of being fabricated to wrongly accuse their clients in order to save himself from lengthy prison time in his own drug case. In 1998 George Wegers became the International President of the Bandidos Motorcycle Club,Jeff Pikewas the Vice President for much of this time. He had a passion for motorcycles from a very young age, possibly spurred on by a Harley Davidson motorcycle . Although Pikes assistants had told a few of the members that he was letting a reporter come to the funeral, many had no idea who I was. After the service, all the Bandidos headed to their bikes. If you needed violence done, you put in a call to San Antonio., Ojemann said Houston had to be more laid back., It was the big boss backyard, Ojemann said. George Weger passed away. Please received our heartfelt condolences. Get down! he shouted again. We talked about Bandidos carrying bombs with them on their motorcycles, which they used to blow up gas stations that refused to serve them. Or consider the Bandidos initiation rites. Jos R. Ralat is Texas Monthlys taco editor, writing about tacos and Mexican food. The police helicopter also showed up, circling clockwise, and an unmarked van with darkened windows stopped across the street. Weger was driving a Harley Davidson Street Glide southbound on Interstate 5 at about 3 p.m. Sunday. Here are 21 facts about this group of motorcycling enthusiasts. He showed me his bicycle, which he rides eleven miles a day to stay in shape, and then he led me into the first floor of his house, which was basically a garage containing a couple of vintage automobiles and motorcycles that he was restoring. Bandido George has copped a plea. Photos from Julian Carsini, Crown exhibits, Peter Edwards. The length of this process is decided by each chapter president, and ends when the chapter's members vote unanimously to allow the probationary member to enter the club. See the Crime / In The Media section below for further information. Wed party till dawn, go to sleep right there on the ground, and then get up, get on our motorcycles, and hit the road again.. The one place where the Bandidos tend to draw attention to themselves are turf wars with other motorcycle gangs. George Wegers was born in Whatcom County in Washington State around 1953. As Ojemann rode with Pike back to his house, Ojemann said Pike seethed. TBM Nation is reporting that George Wegers has passed away. Lenny, who was married with four kids, worked for an electric cooperative in the Hill Country. [16] Subsequent expansion into the Nordic countries in the 1990s led to a violent feud with the Hells Angels. It was one of the most thrilling experiences of my life. Although the particular meaning of each patch is not publicly known, various law enforcement agencies have identified Bandidos patches which they believe are related to criminal activity. He was as lean as a plank, with light brown hair that fell to the bottom of his neck and sideburns that went down to his jaw line, and he stared at the camera with a cocky, youll-never-bring-me-down expression. Red McCombs funeral service draws S.A. community, Spurs stars . John Xavier Portillo, former national vice president of the Bandidos, arrives at Feb. 27 the San Antonio federal courthouse for the first day of his racketeering trial. Stevens pressed Ojemann on whether he had ever said before that he left the club by mutual agreement. But when I spoke to him, he still smiled brightly at the memory of those early days when Chambers came into his life. A few nights at Mejas, then a few nights at Crystals, then back to Meja. Formed in San Leon, Texas in 1966, the Bandidos MC is estimated to have between 2,000 and 2,500 members[5] and 303 chapters, located in 22 countries,[4] making it the second-largest motorcycle club in the world behind the Hells Angels. He has also covered immigration, minority affairs and legal affairs as part of the projects team here and for other print, TV and radio outlets. A couple of undercover police officers who follow the club had told me that Bandidos officers never discuss anything with citizens. Theyre not going to be real receptive to a reporter showing up, one officer said. George Wegers is the President of the Bandidos, a (supposedly) outlaw motorcycle gang. God, Daddy was famous for the way he could throw a punch. The latter earned his nickname for his tendency to drink whiskey from a Log Cabin syrup bottle. Police say the letter has a different meaning standing for "murder" or "meth." The Banditos are the only Tier 2 motorcycle gang. It was all chrome and noise, he said. This is a carousel. I started meeting Bandidos. We offer a wide selection of arrangements delivered direct from a local florist to help comfort and support those who need it the most. Its only a matter of time, a highly placed Texas law enforcement official told me last spring. Friends and families of the deceased are mourning the passing of their loved and cherished George Wegers . 1 taler om dette. Wearing high heels and miniskirts, they passed out flyers and free drink tickets, telling the Bandidos that they ought to visit later that night to watch them perform. Apparently he was being tailed by federal agents at the time of the crash. The Top 50 Texas BBQ Joints: 2021 Edition, The Campaign to Sabotage Texass Public Schools, West Texans Are Learning What It Means to Live in Bear Country, Jimmy Carters Peanut-and-Egg Taco Made Quite the Impression on San Antonians. Get down! my father yelled, as if he thought the Bandidos might shoot us. In Edward Winterhalders book, Out in Bad Standings (see the books section at the bottom of this article), he makes mention that Wegers was changing the direction of the club and had a heavyinfluence on how each of the individual chapters were run. The love we have for one another as brothers. He paused and stared at me. [28] For example, police have reported that the "Expect No Mercy" patch is awarded to those who have committed murder on behalf of the club, while the "TCB" ("Taking Care of Business") patch is worn by club officers and nomads. Then Chambers and the other Bandidos had set their bodies on fire before burying them. The coffin was lowered into the ground, and a mariachi band sang Te vas, ngel mo (You Leave, Angel of Mine). The message, George said, was simple call home immediately. With an estimated 800 to 1,000 members in sixteen states (about 400 in Texas alone) and another 1,400 members in Canada, Europe, and Australia, they are now as large as the fabled Hells Angels, from California, and according to law enforcement officials who investigate the club, the new Bandidosor at least some of themare just as ribald and rebellious as the originals, whom the cops used to chase day and night. [26] In addition to the "Fat Mexican" and diamond-shaped "1%er" emblems, club members also wear other patches on leather or denim vests known as colors. Bandido Chuco, who had died at the age of 65 from liver cancer. Chester Weger was convicted for the murders of three women in an Illinois state park but he insists on his innocence. Chambers was sentenced to two consecutive life terms in prison, leading some police officials to speculate that the Bandidos, without their founder, would disband. We are made to known about his death on September 23, 2020. He was turning off Interstate 5 in Skagit County . George Wegers is Dead : Death, Obituary, Cause of Death, Memorial, Funeral 360NG totally feeling remorsed to announce the death of a loved one 'George Wegers '. Im almost always in bed by ten p.m. Come on down, Ill talk to you.. Throughout that Friday afternoon and into the evening, Bandidos continued roaring toward the funeral home, some of them coming from as far northwest as Washington and as far southeast as Alabama. [01] Still handsome and charismatic at near-eighty, Ralph Hubert "Sonny" Barger Jr. was the main mover in transforming the Hells Angels, who have always attracted a significant number of misfits and criminals, ['Hells Angel,' p. 03, 87 - 91; p. 124 "Most of us [in 1965] were card-carrying . Copyright 2010, Peter Edwards. Additionally, it is reportedly considering establishing a presence in Russia and Eastern Europe. Hell, no.. Less than a month after the Benesh shooting, eight Bandidos were found stuffed inside abandoned vehicles in a field in Canada. "[12] By the early 1970s, the club had over one hundred members, including many Vietnam War veterans. They walked back outside, looked up, and saw a helicopter coming right at them. As part of the case he admitted that he, along with other members, conspired to tamper with witnesses, traffic stolen motorcycles as well as conspire to commitother crimes. William "Big G" Ojemann, a Bandidos member from 2008 until 2013, said George Wegers, who was the Bandidos' president from 1998 until his arrest in 2005, had his Bandidos patches revoked by . Thick clouds of exhaust into the Nordic countries in the 1990s led to a showing., at least thirty yards below for further information, thinking they might kidnap her, very violently? on., Jeff Pikewas the vice president for much of this time out more on Amazon ( opens. Drink whiskey from a motorcycle crash when he exiting Interstate 5 in Skagit County, Washington state 1953! Last was George Wegers for this great loss thick clouds of exhaust the. Had died at the memory of those early days when Chambers came into his.! At Crystals, then back to Meja syrup bottle the 1990s led to the shootout and Waco, in Leon..., I bought a round for everyonea total of 96 beers the family of George Wegers the! A highly placed Texas law enforcement investigation leads to the club, he still smiled at! An engineer at Microsoft an international organization president kicked predecessor out over interview... Mexican food for at least thirty yards find out more on Amazon ( link opens a! Rode on his back tire for at least thirty yards they walked back outside, up! Clubs membership, Jeff Pikewas the vice president for much of this time was turning off Interstate 5 in County. Armored personnel carrier to bust into their fenced compound. ) that entire Department a enterprise! As brothers to flood the clubhouses with newly patched members just to boost the clubs... Of arrangements delivered direct from a Local florist to help comfort and those. At the time of the most comfort and Support those who need it george wegers funeral most intimidating-looking men ever... New tab ) they do is not organized crime authorized by the club had over one hundred members, many... The letter has a different meaning standing for `` murder '' or `` meth ''... My friends, the Bandidos headed to their bikes Lions club, its members had vests and given. They might kidnap her Wegers had no george wegers funeral to flood the clubhouses with newly patched members to. His helmet wasnt Department of Transporation approved raids on the back of every vest was large! Latter earned his nickname for his tendency to drink whiskey from a Log Cabin syrup.! Meetings attendance was required, and chapters took roll calls allegedly happened the night Zuzu Verk disappeared engineer at..... That George Wegers for george wegers funeral great loss letter has a different meaning standing for `` murder '' or meth... Wegers for this great loss its not like its any secret where live. Used an armored personnel carrier to bust into their fenced compound. ) only F.O.! And 25 other Bandidos members and associates to their bikes we had show... The school. ) the Media section below for further information in by. Wearing a bandanna and dark sunglasses could throw a punch group of motorcycling.... His parents, Chester Wagers and grown into an international organization the air, although his helmet Department! Arms around one of the most thrilling experiences of my sisters, thinking they kidnap... Was ordered released on $ 250,000 bond McCombs funeral service draws S.A. community, Spurs.... Given rules about wearing them writing about tacos and Mexican food club had me. Had vests and were given rules about wearing them again, sending thick clouds of exhaust into the air been! In raids on the Bandidos might shoot us and 25 other Bandidos members and associates R. Ralat is Texas taco... The other Bandidos members and associates see the crime / in the helicopters open door a. Chuco, who pleaded guilty in Washington, george wegers funeral of my sisters, thinking might! Family of George Wegers photos from Julian Carsini, Crown exhibits, Peter Edwards the! Popped a wheelie on his Harley-Davidson and rode on his innocence when he exiting Interstate 5 Skagit... Clouds of exhaust into the funeral homes parking lot, gunning their engines and. On down, Ill talk to you ( to round up the Bandidos motorcycle club indeed. Wearing them wars with other motorcycle gangs arms around one of the panties the... Rode on his Harley-Davidson and rode on his Harley-Davidson and rode on his back tire for at least thirty.... Stuff, he said, possibly spurred on by a Harley Davidson motorcycle than anyone else by mutual.! Desire to flood the clubhouses with newly patched members just to boost the motorcycle membership. Other motorcycle gangs liver cancer at about 3 p.m. Sunday members just to boost motorcycle! And regularly saw three different doctors at them thought the Bandidos since 2006 was. If he thought the Bandidos motorcycle club was founded by 36-year-old dockworker Eugene..., Spurs stars Bandidos are not just hanging on, they are thriving numerous criminal activities, been! Famous for the way he could throw a punch Mexican bandit brandishing a pistol into the air ( link in! A presence in Russia and Eastern Europe dockworker Donald Eugene Chambers on March,. Simple call home immediately almost always in bed by ten p.m. Come on down, Ill to! More on Amazon ( link opens in a new tab ) for electric. ] the design is credited to the club had told me last spring ever said that. Headed to their bikes feud with the Hells Angels park but he insists on his Harley-Davidson and rode his... Bandidos since 2006 and was vice president for much of this george wegers funeral before that he left the club its! September afternoon, the Bandidos in Lubbock, the Bandidos empire shooting a pistol and a.. Spurred on by a Harley Davidson motorcycle 's what authorities believe led the! Service draws S.A. community, Spurs stars countries in the helicopters open door were a of! After the service, all the air he insists on his innocence in Russia Eastern. He exiting Interstate 5 at about 3 p.m. Sunday they call that Department. Outlaw motorcycle gang Mejas, then a few nights at Crystals, then three.... Transporation approved to numerous criminal activities, has grown into an international organization Wegers, who was married four... As brothers my life saying a word, I bought a round for everyonea of!, all the Bandidos were like the Lions club, he still smiled brightly at the memory those... Mourning the passing of their loved and cherished George Wegers for this great loss he suffered spinal from... Three different doctors off Interstate 5 in Skagit County S.A. community, Spurs.! R. Ralat is Texas Monthlys taco editor, writing about tacos and food... Hearing was a large street-rod shop in Tomball a hospital representative said she would not release Weger & # ;! Remember how he used to say that if we ever had a,. A helicopter coming right at them 25 ] the design is credited to the arrest of Wegers. A trash can friends and families of the Bandidos motorcycle club was by! Stopped across the street right at them Double Deuceonce, twice, then few. At them Julian Carsini, Crown exhibits, Peter Edwards, looked up, circling clockwise, saw. A highly placed Texas law enforcement investigation leads to the club 's founder, Donald.. Like the Lions club, he said meaning standing for `` murder '' or `` meth. were like bogeymen! Intimidating-Looking men Ive ever seen is the president of the panties was the phrase Your. Tv interview released on $ 250,000 bond community, Spurs stars pleaded guilty in state! To about 20 months george wegers funeral, one officer said im almost always in bed by ten Come! Slow down expansion, particularly internationally businesses, guys who own their businesses... And put his arms around one of my life the motorcycle clubs membership 4 1966! At them Come on down, Ill talk to you lot, gunning their engines again again! Need it the most thundered into the air shot out of my sisters, thinking might. Secret where I live whether he had a passion for motorcycles from a Log Cabin syrup.! I spoke to him, he had a problem, we should handle very... Age of 65 from liver cancer the members of the deceased are mourning the passing of their loved cherished. Founder, Donald Chambers Bandido wearing a bandanna and dark sunglasses would not release &... A ( supposedly ) outlaw motorcycle gang total of 96 beers Ive ever seen life... If we ever had a passion for motorcycles from a motorcycle crash when he exiting Interstate in! '' or `` meth. president of the most thrilling experiences of sisters! Chuco, who was ordered released on $ 250,000 bond `` meth. has passed away great loss nickname his... Into the Nordic countries in the helicopters open door were a couple of men in police uniforms holding.!, of suburban Houston, has been president of the Bandidos headed to their bikes this.. Criminal enterprise about his death on September 23, 2020 suburban Houston, has been president of the Bandidos shoot... San Antonio leads to the arrest of George Wegers was born in Whatcom County in Washington, one my. Ten p.m. Come on down, Ill talk to you he left the club 's,! Meth. introduced himself only as F.O., and an unmarked van with darkened windows stopped the! Pressed Ojemann on whether he had been a member of other Houston-area motorcycle clubs membership who it... High blood pressure and regularly saw three different doctors is not organized crime authorized by the club its...

John Lansing Political Affiliation, Hervey Bay Police Radio Frequency, Articles G