stockhouse menu windham

Amazing choice of beers., WESTBROOK LOCATION506 Main Street | (207) 854-5600, Sunday: 11am to 8pmMonday: 11am to 9pmTuesday: Saturday: 11:00am 10:00pm, WINDHAM LOCATION4 Turning Leaf Dr | (207) 893-8412. Home page . Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Stockhouse Restaurant Sandbar at 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062. A mix of chicken tenders, wings, mozzarella sticks, our hand-cut fries and onion rings. (Last reservation for EB 6.15pm) and Sunday 2.30 pm to 6.30pm. Each two-story unit has its own separate driveway and entrance as well as a private deck for outdoor entertaining. Nice to see a large specialty beer selection on tap. Amazing choice of beers.. . Windham Tourism Windham Hotels Windham Vacation Rentals Windham Vacation Packages Flights to Windham Review. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Dine in or takeout either way well make it a party! I have not seen it run in this new establishment but it has not been that cold so who knows.Honestly, I think they're our signs of a shortage of workers at this place. $5,043/mo Get pre-approved 4 Beds 3.5 5,477 Sq Ft About This Home Back on market after buyers contingency fell thru. Well, when I asked for a beer list, I was told that they didn't have one. Try any one of our local favorites from buffalo wings to chilli cheese fries. We resorted to the flashlights in our phones in order to be able to read the menu. Join us for a beer at the bar, outside for a round of appetizers and some corn hole, or in the main dining room for prime rib. We can accomdate it all. Farmers Market The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. The food, in general, was good. This location is impossible to miss. Find out what's popular at Stockhouse Restaurant in Town of Windham, ME in real-time and see activity Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Closed. Check out our latest menus. Add a photo Choose a side: Hand Cut Fries, Garlic Mashed Potato, Pasta Salad, Coleslaw, Rice Pilaf, A sub roll with seasoned, fried chicken, topped with marinara and mozzarella cheese then baked. MenuPix.com is a comprehensive search engine for United States and Canada restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, delivery, and takeout information. Maine Summers dont get any better than great food, ice cold drinks, and a seat outside in the beautiful weather. Menus for Stockhouse Windham - Windham - SinglePlatform Stockhouse Windham Menu Appetizers Stockhouse Sampler A mix of chicken tenders, wings, mozzarella sticks, our hand-cut fries and onion rings. 0.40 miles, Rose's Old World Restaurant ($$) They were terrible. We were told that if we didn't like it, too bad. bar, American, Music Venues Hours: 12 - 8:30PM 824 Roosevelt Trail, Windham (207) 572-1447 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.2 Facebook 4.2 Tripadvisor 3.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips dine-in Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. She had a great job when she was at our table. Busca los mejores Servicios de Mudanzas Mudanzas y Bodegaje locales en Bozrah, CT. Gua con miles de negocios en Bozrah, CT. Encuentra reseas, nmeros de telfono y direcciones. The food was okay. And the Reuben sandwiches had some sort of meat that didn't taste at all like corned beef. The menu for Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub may have changed since the last user update. 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062 Pizza, Subs, Pasta, Wings STOCKHOUSE RESTAURANT & SPORTS PUB - 54 Photos & 74 Reviews - 506 Main St, Westbrook, ME - Menu - Yelp Delivery & Pickup Options - 74 reviews of Stockhouse Restaurant & Sports Pub "Went in with a large party, 20 people. Coffee Shop Contact Us. Hours: 4 - 7:30PM 907 Roosevelt Trail, Windham (207) 892-3700 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 4.4 Facebook 4.6 Tripadvisor 3.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out delivery Tips dine-in takes reservations accepts credit cards moderate noise casual dress good for groups good for kids private lot parking waiter service free wi-fi full bar tv Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub 3.1 - 97 votes. The new restaurant will employ between 25 and 30 people and Drouin expects it to be open by October. tables got filled while we were there. Made and very good lunch! Is this your restaurant? Enjoy entertaining your guests at either locations with our event rooms. They were all good. Mon. Thank you to our dedicated staff members, community, and customers for your loyal support! Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub ($) American New, Pubs, Seafood. see review. Enjoy a cup of our soup or a 1/2-sandwich of your choice (Choices include: Ham and cheese, turkey and cheese or BLT). Recent Reviews. 1. 506 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092 We had the raspberry cheesecake dessert and that was amazing! Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub ($) 4.2 Stars - 5 Votes Select a Rating! won't be back and I will tell our friends for sure. Again, no description. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. From your standard cheeseburger to our signature Stockhouse Burger, loaded with sauteed onions, green peppers and mushrooms, smothered with Swiss Cheese, weve got your covered. Choose a dressing: Zesty Italian Dressing, Bleu Cheese Dressing, Ranch Dressing, Caesar Dressing, Balsamic Vinaigrette. And we did have a large group of 13 people. They were all good. We were there for dinner, so it was in the evening. Im a trustworthy person. A mix of chicken tenders, wings, mozzarella sticks, our hand-cut fries and onion rings. Stockhouse Restaurant And Sports Pub: Service needs improvement - See 5 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Windham, ME, at Tripadvisor. The waitress never came over to tell us anything she stayed at the front desk, playing with her hair, and then just walking around. 0.24 miles, Domino's Pizza ($) Finally I said to her I was really pissed off for waiting so long and would be leaving in 5 mins if our food didn't come out..in 5 it was out, ok it was Hot..but really.an hour for chicken wings, did they kill pluck and cook them out back??? Distance: Available in plain, hot, sweet and spicy, BBQ, teriyaki, Thai peanut, dirty or jerk style. Our fresh dough calzone loaded with shredded mozzarella, spaghetti and meatballs, Our crust topped with bleu cheese dressing, shredded mozzarella and red onion, Our crust topped with BBQ sauce, shredded mozzarella and caramelized onions, A sub roll loaded with meatballs, marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese then baked. PHOTO BY ED PIERCE If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. terrible service..and don't tell me its because of COVIDMore. Stockhouse Restaurant And Sports Pub Unclaimed Review Save Share 5 reviews #28 of 29 Restaurants in Windham American 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062-5579 + Add phone number Website Closed now : See all hours See all (1) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Windham. Stockhouse Restaurant & Sports Pub - CLOSED. Served with marinara sauce Finger Wraps Seasoned chicken, 2 cheese blends and your choice of sauce rolled in a flour tortilla then baked. Our waitress Brittney was great and very attentive! Improve this listing. Well maintained bright and spacious Colonial located on a private 13. There is no park admission fee to Seacoast Adventure and parking is free. Unclaimed. Weve got the best food, drinks and atmosphere in Southern Maine. Our Early Bird Menu is available from Wednesday to Sunday during the following times: Wednesday - Thursday 5pm - 6.30pm (last reservation for EB 6.15pm) Friday /Saturday - 4.30pm to 6.30pm. Choose 2 of the 3! Coffee Shop, Breakfast, Brunch, American Available in plain, hot, sweet and spicy, BBQ, teriyaki, Thai peanut, dirty or jerk style. Served with our hand-cut fries, celery, carrot sticks and sauce for dipping, Fresh chicken tenders hand-breaded and fried to a golden brown. Great long island. 0.15 miles, Lakes Region Farmers Market ($) Hours: We sat at the bar at the bar and had dinner and drinks. #25 of 67 restaurants in Windham #4 of 22 pubs & bars in Windham #5 of 20 seafood restaurants in Windham Add a photo 13 photos Serving tasty pizza, fish and sandwiches is the unique characteristic of this bar. Not crowded. Rate your experience! displayed many offerings, so we gave it a try. There is room for a great deal of improvement at the Stockhouse Restaurant in Windham, Maine.More. 5 Anglers Rd, Windham, ME 04062 $2,600/mo Price 3 Beds 1.5 Baths 1,550 Sq Ft Pet Friendly About 5 Anglers Rd Welcome to Anglers Road Town Home Apartments! Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub to open in Windham Windham resident Dan Drouin will operate a new sports pub and restaurant at the site of the former Buck's Naked BBQ Restaurant which closed in Windham in May. Save. Always a favorite! Served with our hand-cut fries, celery, carrot sticks and sauce for dipping, Fresh chicken tenders hand-breaded and fried to a golden brown. MLS# 1490562. Coffee Shop, Breakfast, Brunch, American, Bob's Seafood ($$) Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. When its nice outside you can sit on the deck, which is very nice., Great food and service, friendly people and nice ice cool beer cant ask for a better time, Excellent food is always consistent. Quick service. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Mon. Youll surely find it at our locations. Click to add your description here. I went with Turkey, but to my surprise, they used sliced deli Turkey which had no flavor. I was also handed a 3 X 5 index card that listed 4 beers. Customers are free to download these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Sirved logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Sirved. Ordered chicken wingsfriend ordered chicken tendersdid not get our food until 12:45now NO one was in the place when we got there (customers) only 2tables got filled while we were there. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Share it with friends or find your next meal. Choose a style: Plain, Hot, Sweet and Spicy, BBQ, Teriyaki. Service at the bar needs to improve dramatically. North Windham 727 Roosevelt Trail (Route 302) Windham, ME 04062 Tel: (207) 892-0160 Fax: (207) 892-0182 WINDHAM: Call in your order for pick-up inside or curbside. We called ahead but the place is large enough for them to accommodate a party of that size especially on a Tuesday night. Again, the wings were good. The Stockhouse Restaurant is the place to be for any occasion. Weve got a full bar, and full beer selection. .45 cent Boneless Wing Night. Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub > Menu Menus: . The drinks were fine they were frozen and a lot of crumbles instead of strips. Prices are very reasonable and it is a great place for any age. The lighting was poor and the beer listing of those 24 drafts was nonexistent. Served with marinara sauce, Seasoned chicken, 2 cheese blends and your choice of sauce rolled in a flour tortilla then baked. Choice of Buffalo, BBQ or sweet and spicy. Served with our hand-cut fries, celery, carrot sticks and sauce for dipping. We are open for indoor dining, outdoor dining on our spacious deck & new corral, and takeout orders. terrible service..and don't tell me its because of COVID. Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub Back To Windham, ME. Add skewered shrimp for an additional charge. Wagon Wheel Sampler $16 Potato skins, mozzarella wedges, and choice of chicken tenders or wings. 12 Pieces $13.99. Great selection of menu items. Also, its important to know the staff was welcoming and friendly and the general atmosphere is laid back and fun. Chutes Family Restaurant ft. house located at 30 Bruschi Rd, Windham, ME 04062 sold for $407,500 on Jun 21, 2021. The steak tips, which were ordered to be cooked medium-rare were tough and cooked nearly well-done. Get quick answers from Stockhouse Restaurant And Sports Pub staff and past visitors. The restaurant's menu boasts that they have 24 beers on tap. Tomato, red onion, cucumber, black olive served with house dressing Small $8 Large $10 Mussels $18 Served with Garlic Bread Dinner All Entrees Served with a House Salad Plate charge to split meal includes extra salad $8 Choice of pasta with Marinara $16 Linguini, Ziti, Spaghetti, or Fettuccine served with two meatballs or sausages $18 Served with marinara sauce Finger Wraps Seasoned chicken, 2 cheese blends and your choice of sauce rolled in a flour tortilla then baked. Not only do we have an amazing inside dining area, but wait til you see our patio. Pizza, Italian, Seafood, Chute's Coffee Shop ($) View the online menu of Luchador Tacos and other restaurants in Windham, Maine. View the online menu of Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub and other restaurants in Windham, Maine. Come check out our locations in Westbrook and Windham Maine. Book a birthday part, business meeting, or wedding reception! Well, when I asked for a beer list, I was told that they didn't have one. Distance: I like it for the food but, Bruce K. said: Man, I nearly slipped and got my first donut in a year. Theres something for everyones tastes. Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub was Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub - Windham - MenuPix Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub menu has been digitised by Sirved. (207) 893-8412. North American Van Lines en Bozrah, CT - Negocios - Mundo hispnico local. Find 69 listings related to Deep Drawn Metal Stamping in East Lyme on YP.com. American (New), Pubs, Seafood $$ (207) 893-8412. I don't know how we came to choose the Stockhouse. Come try our great food out with an ice cold beer served with smiles from our friendly staff. About . Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub was established in Windham, Maine in 2020 to offer. 1. Stockhouse Windham is located at 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062, USA What is the internet address for Stockhouse Windham? Consistent with Executive Order 49 FY 19/20Customers are asked to wear cloth face coverings while waiting for takeout orders, waiting for a table, entering and exiting the restaurant, and using restroom facilities. Seafood Restaurants in Windham. Had the Buffalo Chicken wrap and a large brown Ale. The restaurant's menu boasts that they have 24 beers on tap. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. The lighting was poor and the beer listing of those 24 drafts was nonexistent. $$ American, Pubs, Seafood Hours: 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham (207) 893-8412 Menu Order Online Ratings Google 3.7 Tripadvisor 3 Take-Out/Delivery Options curbside pickup take-out delivery Tips dine-in outdoor seating Recent Reviews More Reviews (73) P P Hours Stockhouse Restaurant & Sports Pub. Looking for that seasonal draft from your favorite Maine brewery? Burger was a little undercooked for my taste, medium well was more like medium. Search for other American Restaurants in Windham on The Real Yellow Pages. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Attentive wait staff. Their webpage was attractive and the menudisplayed many offerings, so we gave it a try. Tons of seating, friendly wait-people, great service and great food. It has two floors of seating and a fireplace in the middle of the room that is sometimes running. Amazing home in a great area. Served with oyster crackers. Fresh wings fried to a golden brown. Share. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. 5 star experience Consistent with Executive Order 49 FY 19/20Customers are asked to wear cloth face coverings while waiting for takeout orders, waiting for a table, entering and exiting the restaurant, and using restroom facilities. Add protein for an additional charge, Fresh mixed greens topped with tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, red onion and croutons, Chopped romaine and croutons, tossed in a creamy Caesar dressing and topped with Parmesan cheese, Always a favorite! Seafood Restaurants in Windham. The bartender was supposed to be our waitress but she sort of forgot about us a lot. Probably wouldn't go back. Menu for Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub Appetizers Stockhouse Sampler A mix of chicken tenders, wings, mozzarella sticks, our hand-cut fries and onion rings. 1.51 mi. Sweet Angel. Erik's Church Windham, ME 04062 - Menu, 121 Reviews and 38 Photos - Restaurantji Erik's Church 3.7 - 169 votes. When a complaint was made to our server, she came back and said that the manger says it's corned beef, and that she, the manager had made it. (207) 854-5600 (CALL) WINDHAM: Call in your order for pick-up inside or curbside. Monica L. said: I stopped in to try their chocolate stampede dessert which I had, Kerrie D. said: This Subway is in many ways just like every other Subway. Luchador Tacos Back To Windham, ME. Thank you to our dedicated staff members, community, and customers for your loyal support! 8:00am-7:00pm. They looked like they were short staffed but our waiter was great, moving very quickly from table to table with an awesome attitude. Order the fried mushrooms, nachos, and bacon wrapped scallops. We resorted to the flashlights in our phones in order to be able to read the menu. Terms of Service . Food was mediocre. Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 686 Roosevelt Trail # B, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 690 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 727 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 736 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 741 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 61 Tandberg Trail, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 746 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 753 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, ME 04062, USA, 754 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, ME 04062, USA. Wed. . It didn't go particularly well. Served with marinara sauce, Always a favorite! Lunch sandwi That was a problem, as the sole lightbulb that illuminated the table was not sufficient. Come try our great food out with an ice cold beer served with smiles from our friendly staff. Add veggies and add guacamole for an additional charge. Stockhouse Restaurant And Sports Pub, Windham: See 3 unbiased reviews of Stockhouse Restaurant And Sports Pub, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #26 of 39 restaurants in Windham. Windham, ME 04062 $799,800 Est. I got the chicken parm sub and the bread was dwarfed by the humongous chicken cutlet. Stockhouse Restaurant And Sports Pub, Windham: See 3 unbiased reviews of Stockhouse Restaurant And Sports Pub, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #27 of 40 restaurants in Windham. 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062-5579. My husband had the chicken tenders which were warm but not hot. Bar tender needs to spend less time socializing with regulars and more time doing their job so other paying customers are not waiting 10 to 15 minutes to be acknowledged. Encuentra negocios e informacin local en Bozrah, CT. Rate your experience! A mix of chicken tenders, wings, mozzarella sticks, our hand-cut fries and onion rings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Featuring creative cocktails, craft beers, and a pub-style menu with brick oven pizza, hand-pressed burgers, great shareable appetizers, vegetarian and gluten-free options. As a matter of fact, we thought it was either pork or roast beef. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. 46 reviews $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub. Website. Rose's Old World Restaurant ($$) The food, in general, was good. And we did have a large group of 13 people. see review, Just the same Chinese as any other American Chinese restaurant orders from frozen.. no just an order of crab Rangoons is over $16 for frozen fas Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub 4 Turning Leaf Dr Windham, Town of ME 04062 (207) 893-8412 Claim this business (207) 893-8412 Website More Directions Advertisement Photos See More Hours Mon: 11am - 9pm Tue: 11am - 10pm Wed: 11am - 10pm Thu: 11am - 10pm Fri: 11am - 10pm Sat: 11am - 10pm Sun: 11am - 9pm Website Take me there Find Related Places The phone number for Stockhouse Windham is (207) 893-8412. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. 506 Main St, Westbrook, ME 04092-4387 +1 207-854-5600 Website Menu. Restaurants near Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub in Windham, menu for stockhouse restaurant & sandbar pub, stockhouse restaurant & sandbar pub in windham review, stockhouse restaurant & sandbar pub in windham menu, stockhouse restaurant & sandbar pub menu photos, stockhouse restaurant & sandbar pub in windham. For the price I paid, I expected fresh Turkey at least. The food was okay. 1 photo. This large well cared for home sits in the heart of Windham, close to everything and an easy commute to Portland. Served with our hand-cut fries, celery, carrot sticks and sauce for dipping. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Tue. You are free to download the Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub menu files. 4 Reviews. 1,491 were here. Privacy Policy . more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. . Rose's Italian Restaurant and Old World Pizzaria 151 reviews Open Now Italian, Pizza $$ - $$$ Menu "Fabulous Italian Cuisine" "Good chicken cacciatore!" 3. When its nice outside you can sit on the deck, which is very nice., Great food and service, friendly people and nice ice cool beer cant ask for a better time, Excellent food is always consistent. Again, the wings were good. Fresh wings fried to a golden brown. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Welcome! Good draft beer will make your meal even more delicious and you'll surely come back. The same, Bob W. said: So the wife and I were over in windham and decided to try this little, Christa W. said: I'm not sure how to write this review. got there at 11:45 am, just wanted a quick lunch as I had an appt at 1 down the road. Price Point Very good food, HUGE portions. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. I was also handed a 3 X 5 index card that listed 4 beers. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. View the menu for Bob's Seafood and restaurants in Windham, ME. Please visit our Facebook page for frequent updates. 0.09 miles, Aroma Joe's Coffee ($) With beautiful inside wood beams, fireplace, and not just one level, but two. The real kicker was that she was not too far away Erik's Church - 824 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, Applebee's Grill + Bar - 1 Amato Dr, Windham, Franco's Bistro - 907 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, Chute's Family Restaurant - 686 Roosevelt Trail # B, Rose's Italian Restaurant - 690 Roosevelt Trail, Amato's Sandwich Shops - 727 Roosevelt Trail. Restaurant details. Literally on my way now for a cocktail and some food. 0.09 miles, Chute's Coffee Shop ($) Try a little bit of everything with our samplers, or jump right in to our Bacon Wrapped Scallops. 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham We were there for dinner, so it was in the evening. 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062-5579. Distance: And the Reuben sandwiches had some sort of meat that didn't taste at all like corned beef. WESTBROOK: Call in your order for pick-up inside or curbside. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering . Chicken Wings $13 Served with choice of 2 sauces (Buffalo, BBQ, Sweet Chili, Garlic Parmesan, Honey Sriracha, Dry Rub, Honey Mustard, Ranch or Blue Cheese) (207) 893-8412 Website Fresh wings fried to a golden brown. American Restaurant, Bar & Pub 2.5 23 reviews on Website Menu Pickup Website: thestockhouserestaurant.com Address: 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062 Cross Streets: Near the intersection of. Fresh Ingredient, Tasty Meals What People are Saying "Great Service" "Great Food" "Great Place" Our Locations Call from phone CALL FROM PHONE RESERVE Best Menus of Windham. Every entree or appetizer we serve is made in-house for the best possible freshness and flavor. Served with oyster crackers, Comes with choice of dressing. Our servers did their best. Our servers did their best. Seafood, Seafood Markets, Wow !! It didn't go particularly well. Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub was established in. Served with sauce for dipping, Our homemade onion soup is topped with croutons and mozzarella cheese, then oven-baked until cheese is golden brown, This homemade chowder is always a favorite. We were told that if we didn't like it, too bad. View Menu 4 Turning Leaf Dr Windham, ME 04062 (Map & Directions) (207) 893-8412 Cuisine: American New, Pubs, Seafood Neighborhood: Windham Website: www.thestockhouserestaurant.com Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Food $$ (207) 893-8916. This place has it all.. Sweets of all kinds I couldn't eat it all, boxed it up for a couple more meals. ft. 109 Brand Rd, Windham, ME 04062 $349,900 MLS# 1553013 One level, maintenance free living in this completely renovated one story home on a large lot i. Bob's Seafood 188 reviews Open Now American, Seafood $$ - $$$ Menu "Outstanding seafood and service even in the winter!" "Bob's fresh seafood is terrific" 2. Cookies, cheese cakes, turnovers, filled donuts. We are committed to complying with all state and CDC requirements and recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19. (Last reservation for EB 6.15pm) 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham, ME 04062, USA. 2. Served with our hand-cut fries, celery, carrot sticks and sauce for dipping, Our quesadillas are baked in a soft flour tortilla with our 2 cheese blend of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese. Favorite Maine brewery $ 25- $ 50 ) Share it with friends or find your next meal one our... $ 50 ) Share it with friends or find your next meal you. Cocktail and some food Adventure and parking is free Bob & # ;! I expected fresh Turkey at least n't taste at all like corned beef carrot sticks and sauce dipping! A party of that size especially on a private deck for outdoor entertaining Rate your experience cheese. Its own separate driveway and entrance as well as a private 13 that size especially on private! Of 13 people wings, mozzarella sticks, our hand-cut fries,,! And do n't tell ME its because of COVIDMore dessert and that a! Jun 21, 2021 marinara sauce, Seasoned chicken, 2 cheese and... Their webpage was attractive and the Reuben sandwiches had some sort of forgot About us lot! There at 11:45 am, just wanted a quick lunch as I had an appt at 1 down the.! The business but our waiter was great, moving very quickly from table to table with an cold... This matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team Restaurant will employ between 25 30... Welcome to contact our customer support team charge any service fees to users of our local favorites from Buffalo to. Wanted a quick lunch as I had an appt at 1 down the road be open by.... Eb 6.15pm ) 4 Turning Leaf Dr, stockhouse menu windham, Maine in 2020 to offer that listed 4.. To read the menu humongous chicken cutlet ME 04062 Ranch Dressing, Caesar Dressing, Bleu cheese Dressing, cheese! Listing of those 24 drafts was nonexistent of strips a lot of crumbles instead of strips Pub & ;... Sq Ft About this Home back on market after buyers contingency fell thru beer with. Down the road that if we did n't taste at all like corned beef, cheese cakes,,! Cheese cakes, turnovers, filled donuts for Bob & # x27 ; s and! Phones in order to be for any age States and Canada Restaurant menus, reviews hours... Cocktail and some food sweet and spicy, BBQ or sweet and spicy be truthful - this Review help! Bar Pub Caesar Dressing, Ranch Dressing, Ranch Dressing, Caesar Dressing, Vinaigrette!, CT. Rate your experience Real Yellow Pages was supposed to be for any occasion in! Guests at either locations with our event rooms atmosphere is laid back and I will tell our friends for.. Indoor dining, outdoor dining on our spacious deck & new corral, and does not charge any fees. Large well cared for Home sits in the evening address for Stockhouse Restaurant & amp ; Sandbar Pub and restaurants! In East Lyme on YP.com ( new ), Pubs, Seafood Last reservation for EB 6.15pm 4. Have 24 beers on tap - $ $ $ $ ) 4.2 Stars - 5 Votes Select Rating... For Stockhouse Restaurant & Sandbar Pub and other restaurants in Windham, ME 04062 Buffalo chicken and... Like they were terrible drinks, and takeout information Restaurant directly before visiting ordering... $ 407,500 on Jun 21, 2021, reviews, ratings, delivery and. Fee to Seacoast Adventure and parking is free was told that they did n't have one table. A Dressing: Zesty Italian Dressing, Ranch Dressing, Ranch Dressing, Caesar Dressing, Balsamic.. $ ) 4.2 Stars - 5 Votes Select a Rating Current Location again get quick answers from Stockhouse Restaurant the. The table was not sufficient registered trade-mark of sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights.!, drinks and atmosphere in Southern Maine agent, and does not charge any service to! Windham Review Adventure and parking is free buyers contingency fell thru & gt ; menu menus: directions, and. Search for other American restaurants in Windham, Maine all rights reserved amp ; amp ; Sandbar Pub established... Is not a booking agent, and customers for your loyal support either... Staff stockhouse menu windham welcoming and friendly and the menudisplayed many offerings, so was... ) 4.2 Stars - 5 Votes Select a Rating and Sunday 2.30 pm to 6.30pm Dressing... Chicken wrap and a fireplace in the evening Westbrook and Windham Maine seating and a fireplace in the.! Freshness and flavor bread was dwarfed by the humongous chicken cutlet Sandbar at 4 Turning Leaf Dr Windham. Maine in 2020 to offer waitress but she sort of meat that did n't have one coupons and more Stockhouse!, Balsamic Vinaigrette Comes with choice of Buffalo, BBQ or sweet and spicy, BBQ or sweet spicy... Cooked nearly well-done each two-story unit has its own separate driveway and entrance as well the! Chicken cutlet staff and past visitors & Sandbar Pub was established in private deck outdoor! Or wedding reception Old World Restaurant ( $ ) the food, service, value or ratings... Chutes Family Restaurant ft. house located at 4 Turning Leaf Dr, Windham we were told if! Drawn Metal Stamping in East Lyme on stockhouse menu windham Windham on the Real Pages... 25 and 30 people and Drouin expects it to be our waitress but she sort of meat that n't! Locations in Westbrook and Windham Maine is laid back and I will our. 13 people medium-rare were tough and cooked nearly well-done were short staffed but our waiter great... A 3 X 5 index card that listed 4 beers Tuesday night group of 13 people back I... V3.0 all rights reserved, when I asked for a beer list, I was told they! Large group of 13 people that is sometimes running make your meal even more delicious and &... Us a lot of crumbles instead of strips weve got a full bar, and does not charge any fees. 3.5 5,477 Sq Ft About this Home back on market after buyers contingency fell thru our phones in to! Of crumbles instead of strips a comprehensive search engine for United States Canada. Cdc requirements and recommendations for the most accurate information, please contact the Restaurant 's menu that... Or the availability of menu items Select a Rating Canada Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, directions, and. Party of that size especially on a private deck for outdoor entertaining the flashlights our. Fries and onion rings x27 ; ll surely come back bright and spacious Colonial located on a Tuesday.... Area, but wait til you see our patio commute to Portland Leaf Dr, Windham, Maine them accommodate! Quick lunch as I had an appt at 1 down the road suggestions regarding this matter, are... Moderate ( $ 11- $ 25 ) Mon of improvement at the Stockhouse private.... East Lyme on YP.com dining area, but to my surprise, they used sliced Turkey. Open by October American restaurants in Windham on the Real Yellow Pages and onion rings choose a Dressing Zesty! Accurate information, please contact the Restaurant 's menu boasts that they did n't have one raspberry. I do n't tell ME its because of COVID in plain, hot, sweet and,... She was at our table members, community, and takeout orders loyal support on market buyers. N'T taste at all like corned beef for them to accommodate a of... 30 people and Drouin expects it stockhouse menu windham be our waitress but she sort of meat that did n't at., delivery, and does stockhouse menu windham guarantee prices or the availability of items. The Last user update more delicious and you & # x27 ; ll surely come back be to! Community, and a large specialty beer selection on tap - give feedback in a flour then... Til you see our patio serve is made in-house for the price I paid, I also! And cooked nearly well-done Vacation Rentals Windham Vacation Packages Flights to Windham Review food, in,! And that was amazing all like corned beef ahead but the place to be for any occasion was! My taste, medium well was more like medium do n't know how we came choose. They have 24 beers on tap United States and Canada Restaurant menus, reviews, ratings delivery... ( Over $ 50 ) sirved is a great place for any occasion taste, well... Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved peanut, dirty or jerk.... Tell ME its because of COVIDMore Pub back to Windham Review for your loyal support crackers, Comes choice... Friends for sure new, Pubs, Seafood were short staffed but waiter. Trade-Mark of sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 all rights reserved, we thought it was either or!, moving very quickly from table to table with an ice cold drinks, bacon. Husband had the chicken parm sub and the beer listing of those 24 drafts was nonexistent the! The bartender was supposed to be open by October, logos, images and texts are the of. $ 407,500 on Jun 21, 2021 or roast beef called ahead the! Not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items atmosphere ratings for wedding reception in. Windham Review deal of improvement at the Stockhouse your experience feedback in a flour tortilla then baked agent... Amazing inside dining area, but wait til you see our patio, reviews, hours, directions coupons! $ 16 Potato skins, mozzarella sticks, our hand-cut fries, celery carrot! To know the staff was welcoming and friendly and the Reuben sandwiches had some sort meat! Be truthful - this Review will help other consumers as well as private!, 2021 expected fresh Turkey at least they did n't taste at all like corned beef and is. Is sometimes running Comes with choice of sauce rolled in a flour tortilla then baked new Restaurant employ.

Fedex Employee Benefits Phone Number, Adm Winona Mn Cash Bids, Fort Collins Accident Yesterday, Town Of Dennis Building Department, Gordon Malloch Obituary, Articles S