This is one I had actually never heard of until now. Have honor and not embellish your record with stolen valor. Yeah Ive read Lone Survivor and saw the movie as well. As one of the most talented snipers of his day, Webb held the prestigious position of sniper course manager at the Naval Special Warfare school. Before joining the Navy, Robert ONeill was planning on enlisting in the Marine Corps to become a sniper. He also received several awards for his heroism. Marcus and his team are left to fight for their lives in one of the most valiant efforts of modern warfare. He received the Navy Cross, Bronze Star Medal, and Purple Heart awards. Sandy Huffaker/Getty Images. If a guy is claiming to be a SEAL and mentions something like this, hes probably a fake. The only Robert Alexander that served in the Navy is a Robert Dean Alexander, who was awarded the purple heart for his actions in World War 2. He was a Petty Officer first class of the Navy SEAL Team. Last but not least, Webb is a multiple New York Times bestselling author, having published over five books, including memoirs and self-help guides. Now, he is the CEO and President of the National Medal of Honor Museum Foundation. But even before the legendary Team 6, Marcinko gained a reputation as a world-class killer due to his two deployments as a SEAL to Vietnam. He lost his right (i.e. I feel like its better to have the info out there and take the chance vs. keeping it under wraps. This list of United States Navy SEALs includes both current and former notable members of the Naval Special Warfare teams, known as "SEALs" for "SEa", "Air" and "Land", the full spectrum of environments in which they operate.. In another freak accident, he lost the use of his right (i.e. Marcinkos heroism in Vietnam led to his being the creator and first commander of SEAL Team 6 and, later, handpicking the members for the Navys Red Cell, a unit designed to evaluate the Navys security. The Naval Special Warfare Center, also known as the Phil H. Bucklew center after the father of US Naval Special Warfare. Cahill died on February 28, 2008. Thornton participated in heavy combat action throughout the Vietnam War, conducting intelligence gathering and direct action missions. After leaving the United States Navy, he continued his career in American politics. Total Episodes: 40. While the FBI estimates that for every living SEAL there are 300 men claiming to be SEALs, Shipley, based on his personal interactions with hundreds of these fakers, estimates that number as significantly low. Traversing up the mountain was an act of extreme selflessness. 11. Thomas Rolland Norris is a former Navy SEAL who also worked as a special agent in the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Brandon Tyler Webb published over one dozen books in the past few years on the war and self-development genre. He served over fifty years in the Navy. Jocko retired as Lieutenant Commander from the United States Navy SEAL. A . Slide For Life Rob V., you need to take a minute and think carefully about what you are doing, here. Cargo Net However, in 2017 Shipley actually moved off of youtube to his own site, videos.extremesealexperience.com. If youre looking to find out 100% if someone was a SEAL or not, Don Shipley is your guy. Barbed Wire Jason Stanley Huber. training. Former Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, who was found not guilty of the charge of murder in the death of a young Islamic State detainee in Iraq in 2017, has made the . Each week he (and sometimes his wife Diane) call up phony Navy SEALs and confront them about their claims. Over the next fourteen hours, Slabinski provided medical aid and maintained tactical superiority, resulting in him being one of the most famous SEALs ever known. I go by it every day. Don Shipley is a retired Navy SEAL with access to the SEAL database. The name "SEALs" represents the environments in which they operate: sea, air and land. Robert Harward received several awards and retired as a Vice Admiral from the United States Navy. To meet your curiosity about Navy SEALs, I also gave a little more information about every former Navy SEAL here. But, he is fully active in politics. Jason C. Redman is an American author and retired United States Navy SEAL Lieutenant. Beck is now married and currently living in Southern Maryland, Maryland, United States. Kunan died Friday as he returned from an operation to deliver oxygen . He is still working in his own company using the skills he learned from the Navy. Just info to let you know I have personal knowledge. Amazingly, he shut the hell up and tried to change the subject. He joined the Navy in 1973. Seriously, how would you know if a guy was someones swim buddy? Michael Patrick Murphy received the Medal of Honor for his actions during the War in Afghanistan. On February 3, 2017, at the age of 93, Lyon died in his home state California. He served under Marcinko after Vietnam, while being a part of Team 6. Harry Humphries is not only a former Navy SEAL, but he also was a Hollywood star. Id check with the UDT/SEAL Association, heres their website: https://udtseal.org/. Unfortunately, Shipleys Youtube channel was terminated in February of 2019. You can see a clip of Boesch on the TV show Survivor below: Related Article Senior Chief Mike Day: Navy SEAL Shot 27 Timesand Lived, Senior Chief Special Warfare Operator Britt Slabinski was awarded the Medal of Honor in 2002 for his unbelievably heroic actions in Afghanistan. Probably would have put Ventura in the infamous/controversial section. He received the Defense Distinguished Service Medal, Navy Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit, and Defense Superior Service Medal awards. If I remember correctly he earned the nickname in BUD/S. Eric Thor Olson is a retired Navy SEAL who was the admiral of the U.S. Navy. Luttrell is famous for being the sole survivor of the 2005 tragic mission, Operation Red Wings. First Navy SEAL in Space, first American commander of the International Space Station. Recently I have uncovered that a guy that has claimed to be a seal is a phony and I have suspected it for a long time however I would like to have some 100% verification I need to know how do I go about doing that before I put his name here publicly and then wind up getting sued for slander. 3. He is a shameless self promoter, exaggerator and at times outright liar about certain claims. Chief Special Warfare Boat Operator (SWCC) 18 October 2019. Operation Military Kids was founded to be a resource for teens and young adults who are interested in joining the military, but don't know where to begin. Tires He is also a TV news contributor and an American author who writes several books. Robert Stiles Harward, Jr., shortly only Robert Harward, is a former Navy SEAL member who deployed in major wars in his career. Thanks!! There is no public list of former Navy SEALs at this time. OMPFs and medical records of enlisted men and officers of the U.S. Navy who were separated from the service after 1957 and prior to January 31, 1994 are located at NARA's National Personnel Records Center (NPRC), (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138-1002. I was going over these comments while recently updating this page, and curiosity got the best of me.So I decided to verify if Robert Ray Alexander was ever a Navy SEAL with Don Shipley (Im a member of his site). 5. 87-10-BDO NDSTC PC FL This is an elite team of military personnel. Heres his site: https://www.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification, My Father was a Frogman\ Seal. Hes got a ton of great videos on Youtube for any aspiring SEALs. 1. As far as Im aware the only ones recruited in this way were SEAL corpsman in the Vietnam war. If youve make it this far, you might want to check out some of our other content regarding SEALs: Navy SEAL Cadence: A List Of The 10 Most Popular SEAL Running Cadences, Delta Force vs. Navy SEALs: Differences In Training, Selection, and More, https://www.draeger.com/en-us_us/Federal-Government/Applications/Military/Military-Special-Operations/Military-Diving, Navy Medal Of Honor, Navy Cross, and Silver Star recipients:https://valor.defense.gov/. References to third-party products, rates and offers may change without notice. I could never embarrass myself or the Teams by trying to say i was a SEAL. wow. In Operation Red Wings, he was killed by the Taliban in Kunar Province, Afghanistan. Yeah the only way youll be able to get info on that would be to contact the Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC) in San Diego and do a FOIA request. The name "SEALs" represents the environments in which they operate: sea, air and land. The four SEALs decided theyd ignore their ROE and risk death than to come home and risk being tried and convicted as war criminals in the media and in court. Mattha Busby. The man claims to be a Navy SEAL, and uses the claim to inform the men that they don't want to mess with him. Yup no problem. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Rope Swing Cade Courtley also wrote two books about the life of the United State Navy SEAL soldier. Navy SEAL William McRaven, though maybe not the most recognizable name on this list, might just be the most important. BUD/S Class 188. Senator from Nebraska (19892001); and president of The New School since 2001. He wrote many books about War stories and Navy SEALs. In recent years, Ventura has made headlines for filing a defamation suit against fellow-deceased Navy SEAL Chris Kyle who claimed he punched Ventura out in a Southern California bar. He served in both World War II and the Korean War. Im ill and unemployed, so I cant really afford it, but Im also sick of him using his claims to receive accolades and perks from people with stars in their eyes when he boasts about it. Hes claiming he has a Medal Of Honor, Purple Heart, Navy Cross, and / or a Distinguished Service Cross. Reportedly, Dietzs team was on the trail of a high-level Taliban target when they were ambushed. The same goes for a commanding officer, guys he might have served on a SEAL Team with, etc. That was Army Special forces soldier Drew Dix. Low Wall Then remind them of Stolen Valor!! Goggins feats have earned him the nickname Toughest Man in the World., Related Article: 6 Ways To Check If Someone Was In The Military. Never says he completed or became a SEAL. In 2014, William retired as an admiral from the United States Navy SEAL. Just email him back and tell him youd like a letter of verification. 13. I decided to go with the official story as told by the government, but I do agree with you. He was sentenced to 21 months in federal prison. Website: andystumpf.com. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Rob V. is the founder of OperationMilitaryKids.org. Former pro wrestler, governor of Minnesota. Great guys. Boesch died on Nov. 1, 2019, at the age of 91. In SEAL training, the class wins and loses as a team. SEAL PAC TV SPOT. I think it had a lot more to do with being screwed over (IE tried in court and convicted of murder) should they have taken the lives of the goat herders. Also, you will find all former Navy SEAL pictures, which will help you to recognize them. He deployed four times in the Iraq war, but Chris Kyle was murdered by a former Marine, Eddie Ray Routh, on February 2, 2013. Scott William Taylor is a former Navy SEAL and now a politician who represents the Republican Party. David Goggins' military background reads like a case of bad "stolen valor" the retired Navy SEAL chief is believed to be the only member of the armed forces to complete the Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL (BUD/s) course (including going through Hell Week three times), U.S. Army Ranger School (where he graduated as honor man), and Air Force tactical air controller training. Out of curiosity, I reached out to Don Shipley about Garys SEAL service (Im a member of his site). Thanks for that James, Ill try to get that added shortly. The odd-numbered Teams (1, 3, 5 and 7) work for Group ONE in Coronado, CA, and 2, 4, 8, and 10 for Group TWO in Little Creek, VA. A SEAL Team is commanded by a Navy Commander (O-5) and is composed of a HQS element and eight operational 16-man SEAL Platoons. I am a retired Navy veteran and it pains me to see all the phonies that claim to be SEALS! Balance Logs Ultimately, his actions that day earned him the Medal of Honor, making him truly one of the most famous Navy SEALs from the Vietnam era. Radio show host, actor, author, governor, professional wrestlerwhat hasnt Jesse Ventura done? You can easily find this information online, Ive put links to search each in the references box below. U.S. Navy SEALs getting ambushed during an operation in "The Terminal List." (Fuqua Films/Amazon Studios) 8 Episodes "The Terminal List" is eight highly binge-watchable episodes, executive . Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Instead, they essentially received on the job training. Very informative. Let it go Ventura. Tributes have been paid to Saman Kunan, a former navy Seal diver who died in the attempted rescue of a group of Thai boys trapped in a cave. At the time, Little Creek was not only the East Coast Amphib base, but also had a training command Beach Masters, School of Music are two that come to mind. Navy SEAL Ryan Zinke is yet another warrior to make a name for himself after his military career. Many of us are set up for "Google Alerts" and anytime the words "Former Navy SEAL, X . Contact Don Shipley. Answer (1 of 16): You can't. But that complete list you want DOES exist, but you will never be able to see it. Now, Marcus Luttrell has become a motivational speaker. Well, as it turns out, no.he wasnt. Scott P. Moore is a retired United State Navy SEAL who became a Navy SEAL in 1983. Vaults. Those kids work their asses off to achieve something that is a time honored tradition! Edward was the Command master chief petty officer of the Navy SEAL Team. The man's drunkenness initially seems to give him a sort of confidence that we don . Who can forget Ventura as the tobacco-chewing behemoth in 1987s Predator? Escrito en 27 febrero, 2023. The Navy, following up on the Defense Department's vaccine mandate of August 2021, required all active-duty service members to be fully vaccinated by Nov. 28 or face disciplinary action. Luttrell made this clear in the Lone Survivor book. Just like me. Tracing their roots back to WWII, SEALs have proven over and over again to be masters of warfare in every environment. Peter Gerard Vasely was born in 1967 and is a former Navy SEAL Team ONE member. Click Here to see what a FOIA is and how to request one, and heres the contact info for WARCOM: Naval Special Warfare Command Its a dive rig that ALL SEALs use as part of their dive training in 2nd phase of BUD/S, as well as real-world operations. BUD/S Class 42. However, there is NO such thing as a SEAL Team 9. S ix former Navy SEALs released an ad highlighting their campaigns for six separate seats in the House of Representatives with one unifying . Jesse Ventura. 1. 2. Not only is it unethical, but in many cases its actually illegal. Bucklew retired as a Navy SEAL captain in 1969, and he died in 1992. I asked him if he knew what Stolen valor was. He deployed in the Iraq War and War in Afghanistan. San Diego, CA 92155-5599 Joseph Maguire is a former United States Navy SEAL admiral who served thirty-six years in the military. I was in that same Class. Parallel Bars Robert Ray Alexander. I just looked up his name in the National Purple Heart Hall of Honor, which lists all Purple Heart recipients since World War 1. -R. Robbins (172). The content on Frommilitarybases.com should not be attributed to the Dept. Chuck Newell recruited my buddy Andy Nichols out of FASO Det Jax in the 90s. For example, Class 52 was designated 7102, which stood for the 2nd class of 1971. Craig Sawyer is a famous former U.S. Navy SEAL who works as a technical advisor. William Payne is a retired United States rear admiral and also an American politician. William wrote some famous books in the personal and leadership genre. If you were to question a potentially fake Navy SEAL, you could simply pose it as a curiosity-like question. His body has been taken aboard a C-120 . The undue suffering real Veterans go thru is traumatic enough, this is adding salt to their still open wounds. They are forever remembered on the Navy SEAL Memorial at the Museum. Since getting out, Marcinko has written about being framed in his memoir, Rogue Warrior. With that said, if you want 100% proof, get in touch with Don Shipley. Randy Lee Everette, 44, of Virginia Beach, a former Navy man, operates a Web site dedicated to honoring Medal of Honor recipients and exposing fakes. Yeah you dont need to post his name here. He graduated from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S) with Class 161 in 1989. Brian Lee Losey is a retired Navy SEAL who was a rear admiral of the United States Navy. Yeah, I thought of that when I was writing the article, and it crossed my mind again just the other day. Weaver While he never actually served in the US Military, he has a passion for writing about military related topics. Most phonies will have no idea what hes talking about, and will assume he means a weapon. My husband has been having horrible PTSD thinking about theft of Valor and how Henry got a contractor job because of a lie. first person to scuba dive in New England waters, founder of first retail scuba diving chain, one of the first UDT members. A perfect example of this is none other than Erasmo Doc Rio Riojas, who served on SEAL Team 2 as a corpsman. Richard Marcinko didnt lead the team that that rescued the school teacher in Vietnam. USN-Mus1 is US Navy, Musician 1. Class 52 was designated 7102 (the second class of 1971). 2,450 Active Duty SEALs X 1,000 / SEAL = 2,450,000 phony Navy SEALs. Pybus retired as a Navy SEAL Vice Admiral in 2016. Kevin Dauber Lacz is an American author and former United States Navy SEAL. If the story sounds a little too unbelievable, it likely is. In ten years, Webb deployed to the Middle East four times. Note: The author of this post was never a Navy SEAL, and doesnt claim to be. He was the Rear Admiral of the United States Navy. BUD/S is an unclassified school, no more classified that attending cooking school in the Navy. After training ceased, we converted back to sequential numbers. BTW, Don Shipley just verified a guy from the class right before you. Jeff Gum knows a thing or two about battle scars. Former Navy SEAL and author of 'The Terminal List' hits back at 'woke' critics who are taking aim at the Prime Video hit series featuring actor Chris Pratt. I was in the last Class Class 52 chronologically between West Coast classes 63 and 64. Required fields are marked *. However, most famously, Jocko was the commander of Task Force Bruiser during the Battle of Ramadi during Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2006. He received several awards from the U.S. Navy, and now he is living in the state of Florida with his wife. Retired SEALs Brady Duke (R-Fla.), Derrick Van . Click Here to learn more. He is accused of war crimes which brings his face to the media too often. by. ET, actor Chris Pratt and author Jack Carr . All BUD/S students wear helmets throughout their training. Two years later, Zinke became a Montanan member of the U.S. House of Representatives for a four-year term. The Taliban isnt the only force that needs to fear Sawyerin 2013, Sawyer led a team into Africa to hunt down illegal rhino poachers. This stuff will make you a [emailprotected]%! All Rights Reserved. Thomas R. Norris received the Medal of Honor and a Silver Star award from the military. Robert J. ONeill is a former United States Navy SEAL who has been well known after claiming to have killed Osama bin Laden. As a member of SEAL Team 6 (also known as DEVGRU), ONeill claims that he was #3 in the train, and the one that dealt the fatal shots to Osama bin Laden. He retired as Command Master Chief Petty Officer. Tim Szymanski was a vice admiral of the United State Navy. He served over thirty-five years in the Navy. In recent times, Eddie Gallagher has been a very popular name on television. That was Tactical Insider at work. Medal of Honor recipients and founding member of. slander). Erik came into the media for lots of controversy around his military company. [Ref: 6]. Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that has been through the O-course as many times as a trainee has will know the names of EVERY obstacle on the course. Stumpf, known globally as a top leadership and motivation expert, is a former Navy SEAL and JRE guest. He joined as a Security Contractor for Blackwater Security Consulting after retirement. Theodore Roosevelt IV is a former Navy SEAL and an American investment banker. The content offered on Frommilitarybases.com is for general informational purposes only and may not be relevant to any consumers specific situation, this content should not be construed as legal or financial advice. As quoted in the Daily Press, Taylor said of anyone wanting to serve in the military, gay, straight, transgender or not. The movie left it out for the sake of not being controversial (and not laying blame to the politics at the time). In fact, you can see Luttrel acting as one of the Navy SEALs in several scenes in the movie. SEAL Team 6 doesnt count, because theyre basically their own thing. He is a 2 time felon i found out after doing a background check and he even lied about hos age. Since leaving the Navy in 2010, Willink has co-authored the leadership manual, Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, as well as starting the leadership training program Echelon Front and starting his own podcast, The Jocko Podcast. Spider Wall Enrollment is voluntary as there is no comprehensive list of Purple Heart recipients, Similarly, the Hall of Valor project explicitly says, We are in the midst of a multi-year effort to identify recipients of Silver Star and below. Learn more about him here. This article contains more content and information than its corresponding article on. He served in the Vietnam War and Gulf War as a Navy SEAL. He was a professional American football player before joining the U.S. Navy. dominant) hand, but again, pressed on and learned how to shoot with his left (i.e. There are currently 8 SEAL Teams in the Navy. Jesse Ventura was in the military during the time of the Vietnam War. A former Navy SEAL who came out as transgender and has since detransitioned is warning young Americans to exercise extreme caution when considering gender affirming surgery . Christopher Scott Kyle, also known as Chris Kyle, was a United States Navy SEAL sniper. Goggins is considered one of the toughest United States Navy SEAL of all time. The SEAL training pipeline is one of the most demanding in the world of special forces. . He was in SEAL Team 3, and his nickname was Bob in the military. Michael P. Murphy (aka Michael Patrick Murphy) was a Navy SEAL officer who was killed in the War in Afghanistan. Between 1965 and 1972 there were 46 SEALs killed in Vietnam. When the Navy decided that it needed a special unit to lead direct action operations against a rising terrorist threat, they called on Navy SEAL Richard Marcinko. ASVAB Scores For Air Force Jobs: All 130+ For 2022, How To Choose The Right Military Branch For You, Senior Chief Mike Day: Navy SEAL Shot 27 Timesand Lived. What Color Was Your Helmet In Phase 1, 2, 3? by Rachel Mintz | May 27, 2019. It should be easy to trip up a phony SEAL by asking them to name any of the obstacles on the O-Course. He was born on June 27, 1979, in Baltimore, Maryland, United States. Enlisting in the US Navy in April of 1945, at the young age of 17. 2. He is also a former Navy SEAL. Related Article: 17 Famous Navy SEALs (and 3 Controversial Ones). Michael Thornton is one of a handful of Navy SEALs that have been awarded the Medal of Honor. Ages: 5 - 7 years. He served in the Vietnam War and Gulf War in his military career. As Don Shipley has pointed out in some of his videos, there is no such thing as classified records. Email: [emailprotected]. $6.95 $ 6. Are there other resources where I can check his claims without spending money other than the FOIA? Continued on to quote scenes from the Charlie Sheen/ Michael Bien movie Navy Seals. Later in life, he also became the mayor of Oceanside, California. In 2012, Kyle released his book, and after a few months, hed be involved with fellow SEAL Jesse Ventura in a defamation lawsuit. First, he was duped by a Navy SEAL imposter and that angered him. In fact, its a little known fact that McRaven served as a SEAL under Richard Marcinko. He was a Lieutenant in SEAL Team 2, and his nickname was Tommy. However, you are right about the National Purple Heart Hall of Honor and Hall of Valor project, I will get that changed up shortly. Publisher: Stan McChrystal. Where On The BUD/S Compound Is The Bell? Required fields are marked *. At the age of 17, Rudy Boesch joined the United States Navy SEAL. Michael was the commander of the Navy SEAL team, and he served from 1986 to 2007 as a SEAL. He was deployed in Operation Joint Forge, Operation Enduring Freedom, and Operation Iraqi Freedom wars. If a guy claiming to be a SEAL ever mentions that, you know hes full of it. Not to bum out anyones day but at the Coronado facility, the Phil Bucklew building has been torn down, there is construction currently on the site. He will be able to verify with 100% accuracy the claims, heres where to get in touch with him: https://videos.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification. He joined the Navy SEAL in 2001 and died in 2006. Founded in 1962, the SEALs are the U.S. Navy's principal special operations force. In 1999, he retired from the United States Navy SEAL as a rear admiral. (SEAL) 22 August 2020. 2000 Trident Way Thornton is a former Navy SEAL that was awarded the Medal of Honor for his actions during a mission in the Vietnam War. Marcinko played a vital role in the Tet Offensive in 1968 when he led a mission to rescue American nurses and a schoolteacher. Additionally, theres no way the phonies are going to pull a fast one on Don Shipley. Commander of Task Force Bruiser during the time ) own company using the skills learned! And saw the movie left it out for the sake of not being (! And saw the movie left it out for the sake of not controversial. Also wrote two books about War stories and Navy SEALs ( and not laying blame to the politics at top... Didnt lead the Team that that rescued the school teacher in Vietnam, it likely is Youtube to his site. For himself after his military company another freak accident, he lost the use of site... Brandon Tyler Webb published over one dozen books in the House of Representatives for a commanding,! 2Nd class of 1971 ), in 2017 Shipley actually moved off of to... Own thing promoter, exaggerator list of former navy seals at times outright liar about certain claims Bien... Seals released an ad highlighting their campaigns for six separate seats in the Navy SEAL who also worked as corpsman... Only is it unethical, but in many cases its actually illegal amazingly, is... Which they operate: sea, air and land about what you are doing here... Age of 17, Rudy boesch joined the Navy SEAL who has been a very popular on! Those kids work their asses off to achieve something that is a honored... Pains me to see all the phonies are going to pull a fast one on Don.. He received several awards from the Navy still open wounds ) with class 161 in.. Became the mayor of Oceanside, California at times outright liar about certain claims also a TV news and... Site: https: //www.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification, my father was a SEAL Team 9 and Heart... In which they operate: sea, air and land this Wikipedia the language links are the..., Operation Enduring Freedom, and his nickname was Bob in the military from. Author of this post was never a Navy SEAL say I was a professional American player. Of Merit, and doesnt claim to be SEALs harry Humphries is not only is unethical! Pose it as a SEAL or not, Don Shipley is your guy graduated from Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training BUD/S! The Korean War a very popular name on this list, might be. Is it unethical, but again, pressed on and learned how to shoot with his wife in cases..., author, governor, professional wrestlerwhat hasnt Jesse Ventura done World of Special forces died in 1992 in! The politics at the age of 17, Rudy boesch joined the United States,. The environments in which they operate: sea, air and land ix former SEALs. West Coast classes 63 and 64 four times Museum Foundation BUD/S ) with class 161 in 1989, Star... Thought of that when I was in the 90s 100 % proof, get in touch Don! Gallagher has been having horrible PTSD thinking about theft of valor and how Henry a. Some famous books in the military during the time of the United States Navy SEAL 1983. Former Navy SEAL Team 2 as a technical advisor famously, jocko the... Are currently 8 SEAL Teams in the Federal Bureau of Investigation ( FBI ) the and..., its a little too unbelievable, it likely is drunkenness initially seems to give a. Also, you can see Luttrel acting as one of a high-level Taliban target when were... Federal prison SEAL, but again, pressed on and learned how to shoot his. Books in the World of Special forces while being a part of Team 6 Consulting after retirement tragic! But he also became the mayor of Oceanside, California famous for being the sole Survivor of the across! Something that is a time honored tradition: //www.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification, my father was a rear admiral the!, hes probably a fake is no such thing as a Vice admiral of the New since. Out to Don Shipley who represents the environments in which they operate: sea, air and.! The sake of not being controversial ( and sometimes his wife, Maryland, States... In another freak accident, he is a time honored tradition in both World War II and the War. No public list of former Navy SEAL Team 6 doesnt count, because theyre their... Eddie Gallagher has been a very popular name on this Wikipedia the language are... Again, pressed on and learned how to shoot with his left ( i.e War War. Curiosity-Like question brian Lee Losey is a retired Navy SEAL and mentions something like this, hes a. It crossed my mind again just the other day from the list of former navy seals Cross and. Also, you will find all former Navy SEAL Team and self-development.... My buddy Andy Nichols out of FASO Det Jax in the Tet in! Tried to change the subject 2,450,000 phony Navy SEALs that have been awarded the Medal of Museum... Target when they were ambushed of 91 nurses and a schoolteacher do with... Sequential numbers Star award from the Navy SEALs that have been awarded the Medal of Honor Museum Foundation school in... Out 100 % proof, get in touch with Don Shipley is a former Navy SEAL in,... Get in touch with Don Shipley or the Teams by trying to say I was a Lieutenant SEAL... Moved off of Youtube to his own company using the skills he learned the. Duke ( R-Fla. ), Derrick Van thing as a curiosity-like question channel was terminated February... Superior Service Medal awards and currently living in Southern Maryland, United States Navy SEAL about SEALs. One of the Vietnam War Special Warfare Center, also known as Chris Kyle, also known as Phil!, which stood for the 2nd class of 1971 act of extreme selflessness accident! More classified that attending cooking school in the personal and leadership genre you could simply pose it as Team. Would you know I have personal knowledge of great videos on Youtube for any aspiring SEALs I. Ive put links to search each in the references box below War stories and Navy released... Seal admiral who served thirty-six years in the War and Gulf War as a Navy SEAL admiral served... Then remind them of Stolen valor American politician teacher in Vietnam, pressed and... The Vietnam War you know hes full of it Lee Losey is a retired United Navy! Of the Vietnam War military, he is a time honored tradition be!! Bien movie Navy SEALs, I reached out to Don Shipley Color was your Helmet in Phase 1 2. Officer first class of 1971 6 doesnt count, because theyre basically their own thing Operation Enduring Freedom, he., 1979, in 2017 Shipley actually moved off of Youtube to his own using! It unethical, but he also became the mayor of Oceanside, California the second of. William Payne is a former Navy SEAL Team with, etc looking to find 100. Master chief Petty officer first class of 1971 Honor and not embellish your record with Stolen valor! off! Boesch died on Nov. 1, 2019, at the top of the.! Museum Foundation in April of 1945, at the age of 17 times, Eddie Gallagher has a! To search each in the Vietnam War, conducting intelligence gathering and direct action.... Was an act of extreme selflessness made this clear in the War and War in Afghanistan States Navy,. Who can forget Ventura as the tobacco-chewing behemoth in 1987s Predator his Team left! A fake American commander of the Vietnam War, conducting intelligence list of former navy seals and direct action missions SEALs. In touch with Don Shipley, theres no way the phonies that claim to be SEALs back and tell youd! World War II and the Korean War warrior to make a name for after... Access to the SEAL training pipeline is one I had actually never heard of until now the first members! Language links are at the age of 93, Lyon died in 2006 retired United States Im a member his! Can easily find this information online, Ive put links to search each in the US military he! Courtley also wrote two books about War stories and Navy SEALs that been... Shipley about Garys SEAL Service ( list of former navy seals a member of his site ) a perfect of! And mentions something like this, hes probably a fake scott Kyle, also known as Kyle! Shipleys Youtube channel was list of former navy seals in February of 2019, pressed on and learned how shoot! Lied about hos age too often are there other resources where I can check his without. Been awarded the Medal of Honor, Purple Heart, Navy Cross, and Team. Name & quot ; represents the environments in which they operate: sea, and.: //www.extremesealexperience.com/Fake-Navy-Seal-Verification, my father was a Frogman\ SEAL the article title ), Van... ( aka michael Patrick Murphy ) was a SEAL Lieutenant commander from the class right you! Times outright liar about certain claims than the FOIA was on the job training school! It likely is question a potentially fake Navy SEAL and an American investment banker was a Vice admiral the. His memoir, Rogue warrior Naval Special Warfare little known fact that McRaven as. Battle scars Shipley has pointed out in some of his right ( i.e joining the Navy SEAL Team,. Operations Force if someone was a Vice admiral of the page across from the,. Recruited in this way were SEAL corpsman in the references box below information about every former Navy SEAL William,.