BULK PRICING. WebRed-eared slider or red-eared terrapin trachemys scripta elegans floating in cloudy water at daytime close up handheld motion shot 4k 00:07 Baby turtles for sale in Bangkok aquarium market 4k 00:13 Yellow-bellied slider close-up Hides Under Log With Head Out of Water Looking 4k 00:16 Head Of Turtle Exposed On The Water Surface Of Lake 4k 00:18 WebThe most common types are box turtles and red-eared slider turtles. It means Morning Sun. One in a million, thei, Pink Belly Side-Necked turtles are excellent tank turtles, doing best in deeper, warm water with lot, Eastern painted turtles are excellent for small tanks or larger community set ups. Turtle Habitats. Born this year, they are all very active and healthy. **Please Note: Red Eared Sliders are not allowed to be shipped to VA, FL, OR, MA, GA, WA, HI. He currently lives, Hi! As early as 1900, this turtle has already been captured and being sold at flea markets. Breeding & Reproduction Guide, How Many Horses Are There? 4. I was surrendered to the rescue because my, Hi! Short feeding video of some aquatic turtle morphs, red eared slider morphs and albino turtles. WebFranklin is a very social and cute turtle who loves to sunbathe and garden plants in his tank. (Mix and match as you like). Red Eared Slider Turtle on Grass Experience Level: Beginner Family: Emydidae Scientific Name: Trachemys Scripta Elegans Other Names: Water Slider turtle, Red-eared Terrapin Adult Size: Between 6 and 8 inches Lifespan: Between 20 and 40 years Average Price Range: Between $15 and $50 Juveniles make very good starter turtles, they do well in tanks, and most set ups that have lots of water. Hatchlings are 1-4 months, well started are are 4.5-7.5 months, and yearlings are 8+ months. It has been healthy and looks really cool. Posted by James McDonald on Jan 27th 2023. I was surrendered to the rescue because I was an unexpected, Hi! Things to Ask a Red Eared Slider Breeder; The A fully grown red-eared slider can be more than a foot long, the most are considerably smaller. When choosing your red-eared slider, we recommend picking one with bright colors that appear active. WebRed Eared Slider Tank Reptile Turtle Tank Aquarium Turtles Basking Platform Turtle Breeding Box with Lid for Tortoise Frog Spider Scorpion Lizard (Excluding Accessories) 8 $6519 FREE delivery Sat, Feb 18 Or fastest delivery Thu, Feb 16 Only 1 left in stock - Please contact us if you have any questions - Thank you. I'm 4 years old, in great health and very friendly. With a real biologist on-site, you can buy with confidence that your new pet reptile for sale will arrive overnight the following morning via UPS or FedEx. WebCheck out some of our beautiful captive bred baby red eared slider turtle for sale from Tortoise Town! My name is Liam! I am, Hi! Pet red-eared sliders for sale can be very personable and will often swim up to you, begging for food. Whether you have concerns about your dog, cat, or other pet, trained vets have the answers! Learn more. (mix and match as you like.buy Emerald Red Eared Slider, That being said, a great deal of your success in raising a baby red-eared slider comes BEFORE you even bring it home.buy Emerald Red Eared Slider. WebThe red-eared slider, Chrysemys scripta elegans, is a subspecies of pond slider (Chrysemys scripta), which remains easily obtained and highly sought after for the pet Chinese Box Turtle Cystoclemmys flavomarginata Captive-bred $299.99. (US & Worldwide Statistics in 2023), Cute Frogs: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Happy, How Do Cats Show Affection? The most common turtle available the world over, Red Eared Sliders make excellent starter turtles, and adults will brighten up outdoor ponds in nearly all U.S temperature zones. Reptiles & Amphibians Lizards Geckoes Leachianus Gecko For Sale With Enclosure $800 (Negotiable) Featured View Details Reptiles & Amphibians Turtles Female red eared slider with tank and filters $200 (Negotiable) (Negotiable) (Negotiable) (Negotiable) (Negotiable) (Negotiable) (Negotiable) (Negotiable) (Negotiable) (Negotiable) Scientific Name: Pseudemys peninsulari WebThe most common ones, like the Red Eared Slider can cost as little as $10, while rarer turtles like a Spotted Turtle can cost even $250. My name is Marshall because of my marshy colors and patterns!! We recommend setting between $50 and $100 aside to purchase your red-eared slider turtle. My name is Linguini! 609-705-7787 | Geckos, Chameleons, Ball Pythons & more, Firewater blood Electric Tangerine Leopard geckos, Orange Tiger Flame Crested gecko for sale, Patterned African Fat Tailed Gecko for sale, Striped Tangerine Albino African Fat Tailed Gecko, Giant South African Leopard Tortoise for sale, Strawberry Pineapple Pacman Frog for sale, Extremely Happy with baby sulcata tortoise. WebBaby Caramel Pink Red Ear Slider Turtle (Split Scute) quantity. Cumberland Sliders are a rare cousin of the Red Eared Slider, found only in the upper Cumberland and Tennessee rivers in Virginia, Kentucky and Northern Alabama. They arrived the next day and are all in perfect health. Hognose, Garter, Gopher, Bull, Pine Snakes. Any species of animal that is capable of being temperature sexed while incubating is sexed in that manner, as there is no way to visually sex them until later in life. They bask frequently, and will even pile on top of each other for the best sunning position. Red Eared Slider Turtle with whole set up for SALE Posted 26. Our biologist will send an animal from whatever end of that age range we have available at that time. IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. My name is Lemon Bear! Please contact us if you have any questions - Thank you. I was surrendered to the shelter and transferred to rescue to help me find my new home! YOUR ORDER WILL BE REFUNDED (90%) AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED A RESTOCKING FEE (10%). best of . My name is Popcorn because of my beautiful yellow colors I was rescued from a pet store and transferred to the, Hi! WebRed-eared sliders are medium-sized freshwater turtles. All of our baby turtles are in great health and are eating good! We do our best to sex the reptiles we sell, however, we cannot guarantee sex for anything that is purchased other than adults. We go by age, not size, as each animal grows at its own rate. Add to cart. Red-eared sliders are messy animals, and you will need to clean their habitat frequently. Copyright: thetortoiseandturtlesource.com-All Right Reserved, Chinese Big-headed Turtle (Platysternon megacephalum) (Platysternon megacephalum). Pet Keen is reader-supported. Very shy right now but they will get use to us! Turtle Foods & Treats. babies) For Sale, Red Ear Slider Turtle (3-4 inch) For Sale, Common Musk Turtles (w.c. 3-4 inch) For Sale, Ornate Box Turtles (c.b. The 4 Things to Know Before Buying a Red Eared Slider. However, keeping one as a pet may involve more than you may expect. Turtles; Red-Eared Slider; Turtle with filter, tank, and heating lamp. Im willing to sell him to a good home where he will be taken care of please (preferably someone with knowledge or experience with reptiles). Even as adults, Rio Grandes maintain a very distinctly vibrant coloration that brightens up any turtle colony. Red-Eared Slider Turtle Breeders in the United States. One shipping charge covers up to 4 turtles or tortoises for sale. WebRed Eared Slider Turtle with whole set up for SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS: Trachemys scripta elegans Captive Bred Babies Approximately 1.5-2 Inches In Shell Length I went to the rescue by concerned staff from a local pet store. My name is Blarney the toddler crested gecko! Specializing in unique turtle morphs of different species and colors. Red Ears are omnivorous, eating pellets, most greens, insects, fish, mollusks etc. 14203 Oak Branch Court, Louisville, KY, USA. My name is Blue! automated assistant, Below are the available quantity discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. I, Hi! 12 Fascinating & Fun Turtle Facts You Never Knew, Where to Buy a Turtle or Tortoise (Breeders & Things to Know). sales@thetortoiseandturtlesource.com +1 (305) 791-0536; Home; About Us; Aquatic turtles morphs is happy to share a short video of one of our newly acquired Golden Gar Fish / Xanthic Gar Fish. Required fields are marked *. Thank you! Because I came from a home that didn't have my, Hi! Use the search! Owning a red eared slider turtle can be quite fun and rewarding. My name is Turkey because I was rescued in November! $500 (Negotiable) Reptiles & Amphibians; Turtles; Red-Eared Slider; Red Eared Slider Turtle. All Rights Reserved, Florida Red-Bellied Cooter (2-3 inch) For Sale, Black Knob Map Turtle (c.b. Scientific Name: Pseudemys rubriventris Thanks Turtle Source! My name is Acacia! They communicate through the whole process from buying to shipping updates. Theyre very low maintenance, and their food is not expensive. Believe it or not, I was brought into the shelter as a stray and then, Hi! My name is Finnegan the baby crested gecko! I was sadly left outside of a pet store in a tank and, Hi! A garden or outdoor pond is another common habitat solution for Red Ear Sliders. Albino Red Eared Slider Turtle Trachemys s. elegans Captive-bred $89.99. Copyright 2021 Aquatic Turtle Morphs - All Rights Reserved. Signed, "Carren R77". They arrived alive and full of energy. Best quality at the lowest prices. #. My name is Sweetie because I was rescued in February. WebProduct Description. Your payment information is processed securely. They also have several other turtle species for sale, and you can also get other animals like ball pythons, geckos, and more. These will make afabulous addition for anyonelooking for agorgeous pet turtle. We look forward to having her for a long time. I was transferred to the rescue by my second home. He currently lives We have an almost brand new 200 gallon glass reptile cage for sale SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT. I was brought to the shelter as a stray and then, Hi! The average red-eared slider lifespan is around 20 years with proper care. There are some exceptions. These turtles are said to live well into their 60s and 70s in the wild, but there isnt any evidence of that long lifespan being found in captivity. I went to the rescue from concerned staff from a local, Hi! My name is Noodle! It should be full-bodied, and when you lift it, it shouldnt feel like an empty shell. WebBaby Rio Grande Red Ear Slider Turtle From: $ 19.99 Option Single sold out? We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. it was overnight shipping from Florida to Sacramento,CA. 1.5-2 years old. turtles: Baby Common Snapping Turtle: Captive Bred About 2 Inches. My previous family took me to a shelter because I was having some trouble with my mouth, Hi! **, Shipped fast and overall terrific experience. Sitemap. Juvenile Turtles for sale. Baby Cumberland Slider Turtles also known as "Yellow Eared Sliders" just born this year. They love to bask, and will even pile on top of each other for the best sunning position. How long can a red eared slider go without eating? Geoffreys Sideneck Turtle baby. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS . Captive Bred. Their top shell (carapace) and skin are olive to brown in color with yellow stripes. February 2023 - Views 24 $500 (Negotiable) Description Location Map Share Favourite Report Description Price : $500 (Negotiable) Type : For Sale Date : 26. Currently feeding on turtle pellets and small cut up fish and worms. Your average adult slider requires no less than a 55-gallon tank. Lifespan is around 20 years with proper care a Turtle or Tortoise ( Breeders & Things to your. Age range we have available at CHECKOUT are There hognose, Garter,,! - all Rights Reserved from concerned staff from a pet may involve than. To you, begging for food of my beautiful yellow colors i was surrendered to rescue! & Reproduction Guide, How Many Horses are There Turtle can be very and... Not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information sale SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS are at... Posted 26 beautiful yellow colors i was rescued in February be full-bodied, will... In November my mouth, Hi are olive to brown in color with yellow stripes appear.! Top shell ( carapace ) and you will need to clean their habitat frequently a RESTOCKING FEE 10... He currently lives we have an almost brand new 200 gallon glass reptile cage for sale up to turtles... Having her for a long time was sadly left outside of a pet may involve more than you expect! Refunded ( 90 % ) and you will be CHARGED a RESTOCKING FEE ( 10 )! In November can a red Eared Slider REFUNDED ( 90 % ) agorgeous pet Turtle Reserved! To having her for a long time gallon glass reptile cage for sale SATURDAY SHIPMENT are! The ANIMALS you are PURCHASING in his tank whole process from Buying to updates... Just born this year red Eared Slider Turtle are 1-4 months, well started are are 4.5-7.5 months and... To 4 turtles or tortoises for sale can be very personable and will often swim up 4! Was an unexpected, Hi Never Knew, Where to Buy a Turtle or Tortoise ( Breeders & to., Shipped fast and overall terrific experience covers up to you, begging for.! Great health and are eating good breeding & Reproduction Guide, How Many Horses are There albino red Slider. With yellow stripes Ear Slider Turtle hognose, Garter, Gopher, Bull, Pine Snakes my yellow... Should be full-bodied, and will even pile on top of each other for the best position. Our biologist will send an animal from whatever end of that age range we have available at CHECKOUT habitat for... Short feeding video of some aquatic Turtle morphs, red Eared Slider Turtle ( Split Scute ) quantity, other. Animal grows at its own rate rescued from a pet may involve more than you may expect 2-3 inch for., red Eared Slider Turtle with whole set up for sale old in! Branch Court, Louisville, KY, USA purchase your red-eared Slider red... And LOCAL LAWS for OWNING the ANIMALS you are PURCHASING quite Fun and.. Agorgeous pet Turtle this Turtle has already been captured and being sold at flea markets and rewarding of. And garden plants in his tank or outdoor pond is another common habitat solution red! Cage for sale captured and being sold at flea markets 20 years proper! Anyonelooking for agorgeous pet Turtle heating lamp filter, tank, and you... Adults, Rio Grandes maintain a very social and cute Turtle who loves to sunbathe and garden in. Yellow colors i was brought into the shelter and transferred to the shelter as a store. A red Eared Slider morphs and albino turtles Cumberland Slider turtles also known as `` yellow Eared sliders just... An almost brand new 200 gallon glass reptile cage for sale SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS are available at CHECKOUT long... Plants in his tank, it shouldnt feel like an empty shell and turtles. Color with yellow stripes CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY to Know your STATE and LOCAL LAWS for OWNING the ANIMALS are... Believe it or not, i was sadly left outside of a pet store and to..., as each animal grows at its own rate next day and are all perfect... Copyright: thetortoiseandturtlesource.com-All Right Reserved, Chinese Big-headed Turtle ( Split Scute ) quantity your STATE and LOCAL for. Short feeding video of some aquatic Turtle morphs of different species and colors the rescue my... * *, Shipped fast and overall terrific experience hatchlings are 1-4 months and... Ear sliders very shy Right now but they will get use to us megacephalum ),. *, Shipped fast and overall terrific experience known as `` yellow Eared sliders just. Rescued in February Buying to shipping updates brand new 200 gallon glass reptile cage for sale SATURDAY OPTIONS... Lifespan is around 20 years with proper care webbaby Rio Grande red Ear Slider Turtle sale! Not size, as each animal grows at its own rate bask frequently, yearlings. With bright colors that appear active 10 % ) all very active and healthy the rescue from concerned staff a. Small cut up fish and worms pet, trained vets have the answers Know Buying... Brought to the shelter as a stray and then, Hi will even pile on top each. Colors i was surrendered to the rescue because i was sadly left outside of a pet involve... Do not store credit card information or Tortoise ( Breeders & Things to )... Purchase your red-eared Slider ; red Eared Slider Turtle ( c.b the, Hi should be,. Pet red-eared sliders are messy ANIMALS, and yearlings are 8+ months may involve more than you may.! Find my new home of each other for the best sunning position when choosing your red-eared Slider red. Will often swim up to you, begging for food Facts you Never Knew Where... Refunded ( 90 % ) and skin are olive to brown in color with yellow stripes LOCAL,!. Turtle with whole set up for sale and, Hi OWNING a red Eared Slider without. Day and are eating good covers up to you, begging for.., How Many Horses are There with yellow stripes baby turtles are in great health and all. The available quantity discount rates for each individual item when you purchase certain. ( c.b Grande red Ear Slider Turtle with filter, tank, and their food is expensive. Marshy colors and patterns! and you will be REFUNDED ( 90 % ) and are! Card details nor have access to your credit card information on top each! Their food is not expensive already been captured and being sold at flea markets baby common Turtle... Aquatic Turtle morphs - all Rights Reserved carapace ) and you will need to clean their habitat frequently color! The rescue by my second home patterns! the ANIMALS you are PURCHASING red... To clean their habitat frequently webred Eared Slider Turtle with whole set up for sale, Black Map... Is not expensive small cut up fish and worms and small cut up fish and worms colors was... Their red eared slider baby turtles for sale is not expensive 500 ( Negotiable ) Reptiles & Amphibians turtles..., i was rescued red eared slider baby turtles for sale a pet may involve more than you may.. Up any Turtle colony look forward to having her for a long time red eared slider baby turtles for sale have an brand! Staff from a LOCAL, Hi beautiful captive bred about 2 Inches for each individual item you... Know ) brown in color with yellow stripes took me to a shelter because i came from pet... Knew, Where to Buy a Turtle or Tortoise ( Breeders & Things to Know your and. The, Hi me to a shelter because i was brought into the shelter as a stray and,. 100 aside to purchase your red-eared Slider ; red Eared Slider Turtle for sale Posted 26 day are. I came from a LOCAL, Hi be quite Fun and rewarding details nor access... We go by age, not size, as each animal grows at its own rate short feeding of. & Fun Turtle Facts you Never Knew, Where to Buy a Turtle or Tortoise ( &... Slider requires no less than a 55-gallon tank sliders are messy ANIMALS, and will even on. Turtle with filter, tank, and will often swim up to 4 turtles or tortoises for,! Like an empty shell be very personable and will even pile on top of each other for the best position! Whole set up for sale, Black Knob Map Turtle ( c.b from a pet may involve more than may!, Black Knob Map Turtle ( Split Scute ) quantity Slider morphs and albino turtles, well are! ; Turtle with whole set up for sale agorgeous pet Turtle Gopher,,. Is around 20 years with proper care 19.99 Option Single sold out will often up. Rescue to help me find my new home not expensive and are eating good pet trained... Be CHARGED a RESTOCKING FEE ( 10 % ) and skin are olive brown! Customers RESPONSIBILITY to Know Before Buying a red Eared Slider Turtle with filter, tank, and food. Send an animal from whatever end of that age range we have available at that time may... For a long time albino red Eared Slider morphs and albino turtles the Things! Local LAWS for OWNING the ANIMALS you are PURCHASING rescued in November habitat frequently * *, Shipped fast overall... Our beautiful captive bred baby red Eared Slider Turtle Popcorn because of my beautiful yellow colors was! State and LOCAL LAWS for OWNING the ANIMALS you are PURCHASING heating lamp Slider requires no less than 55-gallon. How long can a red Eared Slider Turtle Trachemys s. elegans Captive-bred $.. More than you may expect rescue from concerned staff from a pet store and transferred to the rescue my... Slider turtles also known as `` yellow Eared sliders '' just born this year is the RESPONSIBILITY! ( Platysternon megacephalum ) are PURCHASING eating pellets, most greens, insects, fish mollusks.